The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a pause. He heard her walking around, and imagined her pacing while listening to her phone.

"Well, look... I'll just keep taking them," her voice continued. "Then we can try again as soon as I get back. That should be close enough, right?"

There was another pause and a creak - from Coach Swan's door, right beside him. Zip's heart skipped a beat, imagining it was about to swing open. But then, it just settled outwards on its hinges and then stopped. Zip was left with the sudden and distinct impression that the blonde Coach was standing with both of her ample buns pressed back against it, just a few inches away.

"Yes, I am taking this seriously," he heard her say. "It's just that there are other... "

Then the elevator door opened up. Zip heard another creak from the door, as Coach Swan's buns bounced against it. But, with Summer beckoning to him, he abandoned his brief listening post and sprinted silently to her. They rode down in silence, squirming side by side, until it reached the ground. Summer held the outer door open for him, and then continued out onto the front steps.

Behind them, the upper floors of the buildings were still mostly boisterous and noisy. Only the third floor and some of the first were dark. Turning around, Summer faced Zip.

"Thanks," Zip said. He glanced down and then hastily back up. "For... you know... everything."

"Don't mention it," Summer said. "Like, seriously. Tell no one. Zip, Zilch, uh... Nada. That's not like, your mother's maiden name or something is it?"

"Nope," Zip said. "And you don't need to tell me."

"Right," she said.

She looked away, bit her lip, then looked back at him.

"And, I just want to reiterate, what I gave you in the supply closet, that... that was a one-time thing. Got it? I needed to relax and you... helped me." She squirmed, a bit, at the memory of how he had helped. "Hopefully the relaxation was mutual. But that's all it was. Is... is that clear?"

"Understood" he told her. 'A few more one-time-things like this, and you're going to be asking me to pick wedding invitations' he didn't tell her, but thought it as he briefly eyed her sleek curvy hips.

She nodded. Then, looking at him, her expression softened. "Okay," she said. "Now... now just one more thing. I need to say goodnight. And, you were just enough of a boyfriend to me tonight, it feels a little awkward not to do it properly. So..."

She came forward. She put her hands on his arms, her grip firm. She went up on tiptoe. Despite her earlier denials, there was a tiny smirk on her lips. She went for the opposite cheek as the one she had marked the last time. Though she had given him a lot of kisses that night, previously they had all been from the neckline down...

Unfortunately for both of them at that exact time, above them, Coach Swan ended the phone call she was having with her husband. Sighing, she lowered it down and threw her phone onto the bed. Then, she strutted to the window and looked down out of it.

Her jaw promptly dropped. Lunging forward, she threw the window wide open and leaned out.

"What the HELL do you two think you are doing?!" she snarled down at them.

Gasping, the two students both leaped apart hastily, and whirled their heads up.

"Oh!" Summer gasped. Then, she thought fast. "Sorry, Coach Swan!" she called up. "I... I was missing something, and I texted Zip and asked him to come bring it to me!"

"And I'm not allowed in the building," Zip pointed out, "so she had to come out to get it from me!"

"I... I see," Coach Swan growled down. "And what exactly is it that you needed from him, Summer?" she asked.

Though she had not had a perfect initial look through the darkness and the glare of the window, her distinct initial impression from their positions had been that if the two students were swapping anything it had been spit. But, now that her passion was cooling a bit, she was realizing it hardly seemed credible that Zip could work that fast, nor that Summer would let him.

"Uh..." Summer said, initially drawing a blank.

Fortunately a moment later, Coach Swan decisively shook her head.

"Never mind, I don't actually care," she said. She pointed down at her star performer. "You get inside and get to bed now. You should know better, young lady."

Summer gulped. "Y-yes, ma'am!" she said. Turning, she hastily scampered back up and into the building and a moment later she was gone.

"As for you, young man," Coach Swan said, swinging her furious gaze over to Zip now that he was alone on the sidewalk. "You've done a pretty good job so far... don't screw that up! Now, I had better not see you again until morning... do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Coach!" Zip said.

And, turning, he beat a hasty retreat, back to his own dorm. But, even though the wonderful blowjob she'd given him in the supply room had drained Zip significantly, the prospect of almost getting another kiss from Summer only to be denied at the last second had left him amped enough, he knew he was going to have to crank out another before he actually went to sleep.

To be continued...

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonTheMouseKingAnonTheMouseKing7 months ago

Yes, I'm quite familiar with the details of pregnancy, my own headline story is specifically mapped out so that I can schedule the timeline of chapters to coincide with the appropriate stages/symptoms. So no, unfortunately none of Zip's conquests are likely to give birth before graduation. But one can still build up to that.

In terms of Summer specifically, things actually line up quite spectacularly. One can generally assume an American school starts in mid August. From there youa dd a month for Zip to get his powers and another two weeks for the events of the previous chapter and this one, that slots the current events somewhere around the end of September. Now, the average American woman will start showing a visible baby bump sometime in the range of 13-15 weeks. From that starting point you can shave off a week or two because Summer is (theoretically) a first time mother whose slender enough to be a top notch gymnast. Then you can shave off another week or two because that weekly timeline is actually measured from the end of a woman's previous period rather than the harder to pin down date of conception. As such, should Summer get knocked up the very first time she spreads her legs for Zip (fingers crossed) 10-12 weeks from the end of september would make it line up so that she started showing right around the beginning of Winter break. So here's hoping that actually happens and we wind up with a nice 'Christmas present' themed chapter scene around that point.

Naturally, this is of course your story to do what you like with, not mine, so all of this is entirely theoretical and things could go completely off the rails by this point. But, my headcanon cannot be stopped from firing no matter what you do! (Fun fact, by the end of book 3 that HC has Erika, Summer and one of the virginal Wild Girls as having been knocked up. Plus maybe the redheaded WG. Though, now that I've read the next chapter I'm pretty sure a handful of stuck up Playa girls will be making the list. Definitely looking forward to that one.)

MarkVSharpMarkVSharp7 months agoAuthor

Hey, Anon!

Glad to hear you're liking Summer. She's a bit of a departure for me; arguably the first girl I've written who is intended to seem like someone Zip, and by extension the reader, would want to be in a relationship with and not just want to fuck. So if she's getting that sort of reaction that's encouraging.

Which isn't to say she's intended to be perfect. You call her bossy and, yeah, having a clear idea of what she wants and how she intends to get it is absolutely intended to be part of her character. Possibly to a fault.

(Though if you think Summer is bossy, well… wait and see.)

As to what happens with her, I won't say - that would be deep into spoilers. I will make one general comment on timelines though.

I haven't given hard and fast dates. But, for reference, a typical US school year is 36 weeks. Zip clearly didn't get his powers right at the start of the school year, so you can infer he has around about 30 weeks remaining. Just enough to hit his goal of nailing the 28 remaining girls in his class if he maintains a pace of about one a week. Which, since many escapades including this one occur on weekends, is likely the fastest pace he can manage. Not that he is guaranteed to achieve that goal, of course - things could go very wrong. But let's say for the sake of argument that he does.

By contrast, a typical full-term pregnancy is 40 weeks. Anything less than 37 is considered premature. Less than 30 is technically possible but very rare, high risk even with good modern medicine, and will likely result in several weeks spent in the NICU.

So while Zip putting buns in ovens is absolutely a consequence we will get to, actual babies and parenthood are, in story terms, likely still many many episodes away.

Even outward physical changes, while closer, will take a bit. As a very general rule, women don't tend to show much at all during first trimester and are visibly pregnant in third, while second tends to be quite variable. Some ladies show earlier and more than others, for a whole host of reasons. So even that might take a bit, in terms of episode count.

Of course, those aren't the only signs. Missed or late periods start to get very noticeable a couple weeks after conception, usually followed shortly by positive pregnancy tests. If Zip maintains his current course we ought to be seeing those quite shortly…

Again, not saying anything about what will happen with Summer. Just some food for thought. We will get to what you want in general terms, but it just may take quite a few chapters to get there. Hope you keep enjoying things, regardless of any twists still remaining along the way.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

These Zip Files are great fun and I'm absolutely loving little miss Summer. Can't wait to see that precious, perfectly honed body she's been working on for north of a decade sacrificed to make Zip a baby or three. She'd be just about perfect if she wasn't quite so bossy, and I'd wager that becoming a teenage mommy (after getting all three of her holes absolutely wrecked) might well help her address that particular character flaw.

I know this series is about Zip bagging dozens of different girls, but it would be nice to see him actually keep Summer around as some sort of girlfriend even if it's covert at first.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cheerleading Fundraiser A cheerleading club fundraiser gets naughty.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Patsy’s Holes Filled in Mini Golf Patsy bets on golf, loses her clothes, and is gangbanged.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Fucky Friday Husband and wife switch bodies. Payback is a pain in the ass.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Did That Happen? A Halloween Story Car trouble leads to a slutty evening. Or did it?in Loving Wives
Clover's World - The Story Ch. 01 Sheriff Rebecca Lawson meets her match.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories