The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 04

Story Info
Summer gets a taste of Zip.
8k words
4.42
2.8k
3

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode Four of 'The Zip Files': Zip Does Gymnasts

Chapter Four: Summer Gets a Taste of Zip

Our Story Thus Far: In book one Zack 'Zip' Zilch, the biggest loser in wealthy San Cajetan High School, has recently discovered that he has two mutant powers: one to control women's clothing (and only women's clothing) with his mind; and the other to unnaturally enlarge his penis. Some shenanigans, naturally enough, ensued.

Now at the start of the present book, Zip managed to finagle a place accompanying his school's Women's Gymnastics Team to a crucial meet. He also secured the dubious honor of being the official 'Emotional Support Boyfriend' to Summer Skye, the team's captain, as she recovers from a bad breakup - a position that it has been made clear to him, in no uncertain terms, is completely platonic and always will be. However, having arrived at the meet, Zip could not resist sneaking into the ladies' dorm and hiding out, hoping to see some undressed late-night shenanigans. He saw... nothing. Needing to kill time until it is safe to leave, Zip decided to jerk off. So, when Summer got up from her own bed to check something, she unexpectedly came upon Zip in the supply room, with his pants open - and his cock clutched in his hand. Our story now continues...

No characters in this work are under the age of eighteen.

~~~~~

Her jaw wide open, Summer's lips quivered in disbelief, as she stared at Zip - in the exact place he was not supposed to be.

Hastily, desperate to avoid any further exposure at all costs, Zip lifted a finger up and jammed it wildly and repeatedly across his lips. Taking a deep breath, Summer just barely managed to stifle a scream. Still a little stunned, she stumbled forward into the room, until her own panty-clad ass was no longer visible from the hallway - but she continued to stand in the door, ready to flee if she needed to.

"What... what the fuck are you doing here?" she hissed at him, as softly as she could and as loudly as she dared.

Thinking fast, Zip nodded up at the open case. "You sounded really upset," he said. "So I snuck back in, just to make double sure your stuff was there."

"Oh..." she gasped. The initial surge of fury, both at his presence and his failure to reply to her, drained off her face... aided by just a tiny surge of shame, that her own perfidy had apparently goaded him into taking such a risk for her. But then, her face twisted up again.

"And, uh... why the fuck did you take out your penis?" she asked.

"Um..." Zip said. Under the circumstances, rather than try to come up with something outlandish, he decided to cleave as close to the truth as he could.

"Well, once I was here, the girls downstairs started making a bunch of noise," he said. "I couldn't leave. So I decided to pass the time and, uh..."

"And this is how ZIp the Unzipper passes his time - when he has a bunch of skimpy girls' leotards to perve over..." Summer finished for him, bitterly.

"Well... yeah..." Zip admitted.

Summer took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She seemed to be trying to control her emotions. Distractingly, one of the ways this manifested was to make her curvy little hips wiggle back and forth - still clad in just a tiny pair of pink satin panties. Zip, being Zip, could not help but notice that in between the scoop front of her panty and the lower him of her little shirt, a vast expanse of her sleek flat belly was exposed - giving him, among other things, a far better look at her delicate and shadowy belly-button than he had ever enjoyed before.

But despite the quality of the view, the silence hung heavy on Zip, and he finally felt compelled to speak.

"Do you have any more questions?" he asked her.

Summer took another deep breath, through her nose, her eyes still closed - and then nodded.

"Yes," she said.

Her gray eyes opened and bore into his.

"Give me just one reason," she hissed. She lifted a finger, and waved it back and forth. "Just one reason... why I should not march right down the hall to Coach Swan's bedroom and have your... have your... have your..."

Her words suddenly began to stutter, and her voice to get garbled.

The reason for this had actually started a few seconds prior, at the beginning of her last sentence.

When she had come into the room, Summer had seen more than enough of Zip to see that he had his pants open, and his dick in his hand. But, she had had a lot to process. Both the full panoply of the room, along with the shock of his presence, and a shattered-glass web of all the possible implications, had all attempted to shove their way through her lovely mind at once. So in the event, she had not really processed every little detail.

But, like a woman who had dropped all her groceries to deal with a blazing fire alarm and is now going back to pick them up, as things had calmed down she started to recollect everything she had missed. Her brain began to cycle back through the things she had seen, almost entirely subconsciously - to fill in the slight details that had been smothered by her initial adrenaline spike.

Details like the fact that the naked penis she had accurately spotted sprouting from Zip's pants, was a little larger than, based on all her previous boyfriends, she had first assumed. The initial illusion had been aided by the fact he only had about six inches sprouting out of his hand... ignoring the fact his hand was about a foot over his lap. Or, for that matter, that his hand had not magically become several times smaller than all the previous times she had seen it, in order to have the diameter of the shaft it was clutching make any sense.

So it was that, just after she had extended her finger to wag at him, her eyes had finally taken a brief trip downwards once more, to verify her hazy first impressions. Then, they had popped back up.

And then, a moment later they had dropped down a second time. They had widened. Then, they recoiled back upwards - and, as her speech started to slur, a confused and bewildered look had appeared upon her face. They had remained up for a few seconds, as if operating on reflex, while her brain struggled to deal with its second deep shock of the night. Then, her eyes had finally dropped back down and stayed there - and got wider and wider by the second.

"Zip..." she whispered, staring as if the word had finally managed to work its way through the absurd quantity of hard veiny shaft, the visual processing of which was currently clogging up all of her neurons. "Is..." she whispered again and then stopped, took a deep breath, and then gave it one last try. "Is... is that really your penis?"

"Yes," he said.

She swallowed, and seemed to sway back and forth.

"Really?" she asked, her voice sounding dry.

"Really," Zip affirmed.

Summer's head shook back and forth - her eyes never moving.

"Holy shit..." she whispered softly, at last.

Zip noticed her sleek legs were shaking. She looked on the verge of doing something that, in his pretty observations of the gravity-defying things she could do with her sleek body, had seemed impossible.

She looked like she was about to lose her balance, and end up on her panty-clad ass on the floor.

"Do you need to sit down?" he asked her. He nodded towards the large area of open bed, beside him.

Summer took a deep breath. Her legs squirmed again, beneath her.

"Yes... yes, I do..." she said.

Moving as if automatically, Summer turned. Zip watched in awe - his eyes not getting much higher than her belly button, but for once her eyes were in no position to see this - as her shapely hips swayed over, spun around - and then slowly sunk down onto the bed. He got a particularly amazing glimpse of her incredible buns, projecting outwards, with her little panties straining around them, descending slowly past him. Then, they landed, and wiggled back and forth - into the covers.

For a moment, Summer sat beside him, panting softly for breath - still staring down at his waist, even as he stared at hers. But then, she took a sharp breath. Now that she was no longer in danger of falling or becoming light-headed, she seemed to recover herself. Her eyes blinked - and then finally tore themselves off his enormous penis and back up to his face.

"J-just so we're clear, Zip," she hissed at him, as she wiggled back and forth right beside him. "Just because I sat down next to you, alone... doesn't give you permission to touch me. Or do anything else to me. Got that?"

"Oh!" Zip said. His own brain slowly catching up, the comment made Zip realize he still had his hands wrapped around his dick. Swiftly he took them off. Then, not wanting to give any hint he might not be complying, being careful not to move them towards her in any way, he put them back and buried them into the bed, propping himself up.

"Got it!" he said, belatedly.

But Summer didn't seem to be listening. The sudden departure of his hands had left his cock sprouting up in front of him, arcing up all on its own like the prow of a great ship. Summer could not quite help herself. Her eyes darted over, very briefly - and looked at it. Her lips opened up, and briefly hung open. Then, her face darted back to his - and twisted into a scowl.

"U-understand this, Zip," she hissed, wiggling back and forth upon her sleek rounded bottom. "If you lay so much as a finger on me - especially but not limited to underneath my shirt or inside my panties...I start screaming until Coach Swan comes running. You understand?"

"Yes, perfectly," Zip said, and nodded.

Mollified, Summer took a deep breath - seeming to slowly calm herself, after her second great shock of the day. She turned her head away, and looked into the distance. She squirmed again - and Zip suddenly got the distinct impression that she was trying to avoid looking at him. But as the silence lengthened, he felt compelled to speak - if only to extend the time he got to sit next to an extremely pretty girl who happened to be wearing very very little.

"So... what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" he asked her, curious. This was after all his first sort-of kind-of official 'girlfriend' (Denise and Erica most certainly didn't count). He might as well try to learn as much as he could about such beings' notoriously strange and inscrutable ways. "On the phone, I mean," he clarified.

"Oh," she said. She glanced at him, blushed - and then swiftly looked away again. "A... a bunch of things," she said, turning her gaze down to look at her own lap. She squirmed, again. "I've actually forgotten most of it, for... for some reason," she said, softly.

"Oh," he said. "Sorry about that."

"Oh, don't be!" she said. "I mean, fuck the actual topics, taking my mind off all this shit was why I actually wanted to talk to you." She paused a moment and swallowed. Her eyes darted over, a little lower than before, then she swiftly turned her head away again. "So, you know... good job on that," she said, her scantily-clad hips squirming.

Zip nodded.

"You're under a lot of stress," he observed.

"I... I am..." she sighed. It was an obvious line, but she seemed to smile slightly, to be pandered to. "What I've spent the last decade of my life doing... may well ride on what happens tomorrow," she said. "I was hoping you could distract me from that at least for a little bit. With the phone, I mean. But... really, I don't think it would have worked. No amount of conversation was going to make me forget that."

She heaved a deep breath.

"But I think I might just know of one thing that can..." she said.

"Oh," Zip said.

He thought for a moment.

"What's that?" he asked.

Summer turned back to him. Suddenly, after several minutes of not looking at him, her eyes bored straight into his. She had a strange smile on her face - and let out a little giggle.

Then, her arm reached out.

Now, in truth, if Zip had been more experienced, he might well have seen the signs. Realized that, as she sat behind him, Summer was doing two things that completely passed him by.

First, she was establishing - about as well as she could - that she really could trust him.

And second, she was working up her courage.

Looking back, from the distant future, Zip would always kick himself for not seeing what was coming.

But as it happened, it took him by complete surprise when her fingers suddenly wrapped around his penis and seized hold of it - each strong slender digit sending a jolt like divine lightning through him, as it caressed across his dick.

"Uh..." Zip said.

He blinked in shock. His head suddenly felt light, as her fingers traced lightly up and down him.

He had been jerking himself off just a few minutes ago... but as he himself had only recently discovered, having another person's hand there felt completely different from doing it himself. Summer's fingers were tiny, but very strong. Spreading out they caressed across his veiny penis, as if exploring him, until he felt her palm wrapped around him.

"God-damned..." he heard her whisper - as she found herself unable to close her fingers around him. She shook her head. "I should have chalked up, to handle this beast..." she said, gazing in awe down past his shoulder.

"Wh-what are you doing?" he asked, at last - and then gasped with pleasure, as her fingers gave him another caress.

Turning her head, Summer smirked.

"This is the equipment room, isn't it?" she asked him. "I'm trying out the equipment..."

Loosening her fingers, she caressed lightly up and down him. Then she tightened up her grip and did so again; now with her fingers and palm forming a half circle around his bloated monster, and she slid them up and down it.

"B-but you said we couldn't touch each other..." he said, weakly.

Ordinarily, Zip was smarter than this. But at this particular point, he was taking an enormous intelligence penalty - for reasons that should really need no further explanation.

Looking into his eyes, Summer smirked.

"Nah, ah, ah," she said. She shook her head - while down below, her fingers gave a little corrective pinch to his bloated, pulsing penis. "I said you're not allowed to touch me," she told him, caressing a single finger down the underside of his cock. "I never said anything about me not being allowed to touch you..."

"Oh..." Zip gasped. His head tilted back and he gasped in awe, as she made another stroke up and down him. But, the aforementioned intelligence penalty was still in effect. "N-not even to return the favor?" he asked. He glanced down towards her supple hips - instantly imagining what might transpire if he were allowed to stroke her vagina, even through her panties. He already had enough experience to know that a lot of things that were once off the table, might suddenly be placed upon it, were his finger-work good enough. Sure she had said not to... but that was a whole five minutes ago.

And, more importantly, before she had put her hand on his dick.

But Summer's gaze darkened.

"Absolutely not!" she said. "You remember the rules!" And this time, instead of a pinch, she wrapped her hand around him, and gave his bloated penis a punishing squeeze.

Summer's hands, while small and slender, were strong enough to allow her to grip tight to an elevated apparatus, as she swung through any number of high-speed maneuvers. They were, to be quite clear, very very strong. Zip squeaked, and rapidly nodded.

"Okay, okay!" he said. She relaxed her grip, and resumed stroking him. But, Zip remained confused and, in his current state, couldn't help but express that confusion.

"I... I don't understand," he said, as her hand gave another hungry caress up and down his penis. "If... if you're willing to do this, then... then why..."

Summer sighed, and shook her head.

"Okay, fine..." she said. She relaxed her grip further, and caressed first one finger then another up and down his pulsing beast, while she watched it twitch. "I'm going to tell you something. But you can't let any of the others know I told you. Because we all talked it over and decided we wouldn't, because we thought you might get weird about it, okay?"

"Wh-what?" Zip asked. His voice trembled slightly as her finger caressed up and over the tip of his glans.

Summer licked her lips, and squirmed a little closer... the better to keep her hand moving up and down his penis.

"So... so on our team we have a little tradition... you might say superstition," she said. "Goes way back before me. The rule is, before a big meet..."

She paused for a moment, and took a deep breath.

"No sex," she said. "At... at all."

Her thighs squeezed tight together, around her panty-clad pussy - while her fingers did the same, around his extremely long and exceptionally hard penis.

"Oh..." Zip said.

He wasn't sure how to feel about that. Admittedly her fingers caressing around the crests of his cock-head weren't making it particularly easy to think about anything.

"F-for how long?" he asked.

She bit her lip, and squirmed.

"For... for one month, usually..." she said. "But this year, we got together and decided, well... since our team is all seniors this year and it was our last chance, we all agreed it was too important to take any chances. So... we upped it to three."

"I... I see..." Zip said - as her thumb rubbed up and caressed along the underside of his glans.

Summer sighed - her gaze seemingly lost in the sight of her hand wrapped around his penis.

"That's why my boyfriend cheated on me," she said, softly. She gave his cock another squeeze, and shook her head. "I mean... he had other excuses but... c'mon. He was getting really frustrated, then some other hussy came onto him, and, well... I found the pictures on his phone."

"That's horrible..." Zip said.

To be perfectly honest, the concept of a 'dry spell' was one that Zip still had some difficulty relating to. After all, up until much less than three months ago his entire life had been the Sahara. But he was hardly going to tell her that, while her fingers were still stroking his dick.

"But, it wasn't all on her," Summer continued, still referring to the unnamed other woman. "I scrolled back on his phone, and he sent her a bunch of dick pics." She shook her head, eyes still glued downward. "Though let's just say... he certainly didn't have to use a wide angle lens, like... like you must have to for this beast!"

She took a deep breath. Then, she slowly shook her head, and a smile broke out across her lips.

"But, well... fuck him," she said, simply. "Forget about him. I don't need him. Tonight... all I need is a little session with my Emotional Support Boyfriend." And, her hand otherwise wrapped tight around him, she detached a single finger and stroked it meaningfully up and down his immense bloated cock.

"Uh..." Zip said. He was still having a lot of trouble processing all of this. "I... I thought you meant like... talking with you about your feelings and... and helping you carry heavy things and... and stuff."

A smirk spreading across her lips as she gazed down at him, Summer let out a little giggle.

"Yeah," she cooed. "So did I."

Then, without any further explanation, she dove down upon them.

"Oh... holy shit!" Zip gasped, as he felt her lips wrap around him.

Within moments he was enjoying the incredible sensation of her wet warmth enveloping him, and her tongue stroking against his tip.

But things did not go quite as well for Summer. Her lips having advanced barely even an inch down his shaft, her blonde head hovering above his waist, she suddenly stopped. She let out a sharp, loud bleat - which vibrated wonderfully down his penis. Her lips pulsated around him, stretched taut - advancing slightly, and then pulling back. Her hips wiggled wildly upon the bed beside him.