The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 06

Story Info
Zip takes on the rival team's captain.
9.1k words
4.56
5.4k
7

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode Two of 'The Zip Files': Zip Does Gymnasts

Chapter Six: Playing Playa

Our Story Thus Far: Zack 'Zip' Zilch, the biggest loser in wealthy San Cajetan High School, has recently discovered that he has the ability to control women's clothing with his mind - alongside a few other superhuman sexual attributes. In the first chapter Zip secured a place accompanying the San Cajetan High women's gymnastics team to a crucial meet, and as the 'Emotional Support' boyfriend to its team captain Summer. The night before the meet, Zip managed to finagle a blowjob from Summer - and filmed it without her knowledge. The next day, the San Cajetan team tried their best... but consistently trailed just behind their fierce rivals, the very snooty and uniformly blonde girls of Playa Dorada High. Possibly due to nefarious reasons. Regardless, the team went back to their dorm rooms dejected, and called it an early night. But Zip did not go to bed. Instead, feeling like he has to do something to help his team, and realizing he really only has one talent, he decides to put that to use. By making a beeline for the rival team's dorm rooms.

Note: all characters appearing in this work are over the age of eighteen.

Creeping back up to the dorm entrance, Zip used his stolen key-card to let himself back in. Standing in the entranceway he could hear the shrieks and giggles of the Playa girls carrying straight through the door. Unlike the previous night when they, like their rivals, had gone to bed early, tonight they seemed to be in high spirits. Like they didn't think anything could possibly derail their inevitable march to victory.

But though their squeals beckoned to him from just on the other side of the door, Zip did not approach that way. Too obvious.

Instead, he went to the stairs and climbed up all the way to the top.

As he had the previous night he crept across the darkened top floor - only now things were even more quiet, as several of the eliminated teams had already gone home. Arriving at the far staircase he crept back down. He passed the room behind which the San Caj team was silently slumbering. He cringed as he passed the floor in between, in which Red Hills, not having left but thoroughly eliminated, seemed to be in the midst of some raucous partying of their own. He crept all the way down until he finally arrived back down at the ground floor.

Cracking the door open, he peeked down the long dark Playa Dorada hallway. Then immediately shut it, as he saw a flurry of motion. He didn't want to be seen going in.

He waited a moment, until the noise died down. Then, he cracked the door open again. The hallway was empty at the moment, though several doors were open. He could hear giggles echoing towards him from deep within. Towards the end he noted that the Playa coach, apparently lacking the energy to stay up with her girls and confident of victory, seemed to have turned in. Or perhaps she had stepped out. Her door was closed and dark, regardless.

Finally, choosing his moment, Zip emerged and started walking slowly down the hallway. As he did so, he got a particular series of images up and on his phone. Holding the phone down in front of his chest, he directed his gaze down into it and walked slowly, his face focused down into the glowing screen - in the mesmerized and half-blind manner familiar to any more hurried walker who has ever been stuck behind such a person in a narrow or crowded hallway.

He got about halfway down the hall before it happened. Out of his peripheral vision, he saw the fuzzy outline of a fit but curvy torso in a T-shirt and a pale teal panty came darting out of a doorway - and suddenly skid to a halt. He heard a soft gasp. Face buried in his phone, Zip pretended not to see... and took another slow step forward.

There were some hisses, and he saw the flailing of a beckoning arm in the blurry edge of his vision. Soon, a forest of sleek legs and pastel panties sprouted up all around him. But he kept on slowly walking, until he was completely surrounded amongst them.

Suddenly, Zip heard the sound of a throat being cleared. "Ex-CUSE me!" a sharp, high-pitched voice snapped.

With a yelp, Zip suddenly jerked his gaze up as if startled. He found Heidi Klein standing right in front of him.

He stared at her for a second, as if utterly dumbfounded. Then his eyes jerked around. The entire rest of her team stood in a ring around him - tight enough to ensure he could not escape them.

Even in this brief and frenzied sweep of his eyes across them, Zip could not help but notice one thing. Apparently being fond of uniform appearances both on and off the competition floor, or perhaps as an expression of nocturnal esprit de corps, the Playa girls were all clad in matching and identical, team-branded tank tops and panties.

Being an inveterate pervert, Zip let his eyes linger upon their bodies, and said bodies' meager attire, in awe. Being the sort of girls who often went about in yoga pants or tiny shorts when not in uniform, they had gone with a thong back for their team-branded panty. From tiny strings over their hips these swooped down to a low scoop front well below the belly button - leaving just enough room for a stylized 'Playa Dorada Gymnastics' to be printed in gold upon the lavender fabric. Meanwhile the agitated girls were wiggling just around enough for him to see that, in back, each thong formed a little whale's tail before diving down between its owner's taut round buns.

Up top, meanwhile, their tank tops, while larger, didn't come across as any less scanty. Each was short enough to leave a large expanse of flat belly exposed, and tapered to just a single spaghetti strap over each shoulder. The same logo was printed across their busts - which, while small, were noticeably perky through their thin shirts.

Zip gaped first one way and then the other - taking in the marvelous sights around him. But, given his predicament, he could not gawk for long. Seconds later he snapped his gaze back to the front and once more took in Heidi.

The Playa Dorada team captain stood right in front of him, glaring. And, in an instant, an instant, he was struck by several things about her. She wore the exact same skimpy outfit as all the others - but they looked exceptionally good on her. For her sleek toned frame she had a remarkable pair of breasts that, though not perhaps huge in absolute terms, looked particularly prominent upon her slender figure.

But he was also struck by how similar she looked to Summer - save for the fact that she had a serious case of Resting Bitch Face. Or Active Bitch Face, for that matter. And, while his eyes had understandably lingered as they made their trip up from his phone across her torso, now that he was actually looking upon it, he found her eyes boring in upon him and a look of pure fury quivering across her features.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here?!" the Playa Team Captain snapped.

"Uh..." Zip said. His head and eyes darted rapidly around a second time, like a cornered animal trying to find an exit. But once more he found only svelte scantily-clad hips - and the rest of the beautiful athletic girls attached to them - every direction he looked. Then, he spun his head back around and gaped up at Heidi.

"Oh, shit!" he said. "I... I think I have the wrong floor!"

Heidi tapped her foot, and stared. "Uh, huh..." she said, looking thoroughly unconvinced.

"I, uh, sorry," Zip said - very openly allowed his eyes to dart from one pair of skimpy panties to another to another, his only affectation being trying to act surprised by the quantity and quality of scantily-clad flesh he was getting to perv on. "I... I need to get back up to my team."

At this, Heidi shook her head decisively.

"Nuh, uh," she said. "You're not going anywhere!"

She nodded to two of her girls, the ones behind him.

"Seize him, and make sure he doesn't run," she told them.

Gulping, a moment later Zip felt the sensation of two lithe strong bodies stepping up to stand right next to him, and two slender but intensely strong female hands suddenly clenching tight to his shoulders. As with all of the gymnasts they were small but very very fit. Had he been a big burly dude maybe he could have bowled over them and burst free. But instead he was Zip, and the moment their slender but vice-like fingers had wrapped around him so he was going absolutely nowhere they didn't want him to.

Having seized hold of their captive, the ring of Playa girls took their turn to look Zip over - in much the same manner Zip imagined a group of medieval noblewomen might have examined a lowly peasant they had found half-buried in their shitter.

"He was that dweeb that was hanging out with San Caj," the girl gripping his left shoulder said.

"Yeah," Heidi said. "Probably trying to spy on us... or worse."

A girl on his right glanced down from Zip's face to his phone. "What do you have on there?" she asked. "Are you taking naughty pictures of us?"

Darting her hand out, she tried to snatch the phone away from him. Zip gasped, and pretended to try to stop her. But she was too strong and too quick for him - genuinely, not that it mattered to the outcome - and was able to yank it away from him effortlessly.

Lifting the phone up, the blonde looked at it with a smug smile as if confidently expecting to find creepshots of her own and her comrades' asses on it. Which, admittedly, was a good guess, and was what she almost certainly would have found under almost any other circumstances. What she did find, however, made her jaw drop wide open.

"Oh... oh my fucking GOD!" she said. Unable to keep it to herself, she spun Zip's stolen phone around, and showed all the rest of Playa's girls.

What was on Zip's phone was a perfectly well-lit shot of Summer Skye kissing his own cock... with several lip-prints arrayed above and below her on his immense shaft making clear that the contact between her lips and his meat was not an isolated incident.

"Oh my GOD!" the other girls gasped, staring at the lurid image on his phone. But then, as the general shock of being exposed to unexpected pornography started to fade, gradually some specific details started to sink in.

"H-holy shit!" one girl gasped, pointing at the girl on Zip's phone. "Th-that's Summer! Th-the San Caj team captain!"

"Sh-she's kissing his fucking cock!" another gasped, staring in disbelief.

"Oh, my God... " another moaned, pointing. "His... his penis is HUGE!"

Through all of this Heidi stared softly, but said nothing. Although her breath did come in a couple of deep pants, as she observed what was on Zip's phone. Then she turned her gorgeous face away and back down to him.

"So... let me get this straight," she said. "This little shrimpy dude... is Summer's boyfriend?"

"Yes," Zip told her. "But I'm also their good luck charm. So if you don't mind, I really need to be going..."

"Nuh, uh!" Heidi said. At a non-verbal nod from her, one of the girls holding his shoulder also put a hand on his head and took a firm grip on his hair, making sure he was held tight. "What do you mean... good luck charm?" she asked him.

Zip swallowed - and acted as if he'd just realized what he'd let slip. "I... I really shouldn't say," he said. "I've said too much already."

But the Playa girls were having none of that.

"Speak up - or I'll make you," the girl holding his hair said. She gave a tug that made him gasp.

"Out with it," one holding his left said, smirking. She traced a nailed finger along his shoulder, then glanced down towards his crotch, back at his face, and grinned - as if contemplating what she might do if he tried to hold out on her.

Heidi nodded. "Tell us," she said. "Or else, we lay you down and take turns stomping your balls."

"You... you wouldn't..." Zip said.

Heidi shook her blonde head. "You got caught sneaking into our dorm room while we were undressed," she pointed out. "We can officially do whatever the fuck we want with you, now. No one will ever give a shit - assuming they even find out."

The other girls nodded their agreement to this reasoning, while glaring at him.

Zip swallowed, and appeared convinced. "Well, it means... the night before a big competition she passes me around and let them all kiss me. You know... down there. Like in the photo. It brings them good luck, which they're really going to need, so if you don't mind I..."

Two tight squeezes, nails biting deep into his shoulders, told him not to bother - and this time Zip appeared to get the hint and shut up.

A couple girls shook their heads, skeptically.

"The entire team lining up to do... that?" one said. Looking Zip up and down dubiously, she bit her lip and scowled. "I dunno... I heard of some weird team superstitions before. But I ain't ever heard of that."

"Yeah, but... did you see his penis?" another said, gasping. "He's like a goddamn horse. I've never seen one half as big as that, either." Looking downwards, she licked her lips. "Like, I'm not sure if I believe it either... but they certainly have enough room."

"Assuming it's even his," a third girl said, tapping her cheek thoughtfully. "Just because it's on his phone, doesn't mean it's his dick."

"Or real," a fourth girl added, skeptically. "It could just be photo-shopped."

At this, Heidi nodded - and then smirked.

"Only one way to find out..." she cooed.

Stepping forward, she reached out and seized hold of Zip's shorts. With a pair of slender fingers, she slowly unzipped him. Then, she lifted her hand up, and took a firm grip on his fly.

Zip's heart thumped in his chest, as he felt the front of his pants tug.

Apparently, he wasn't one of the only ones who was shocked.

"H-Heidi..." he heard one of the pretty blondes around him whine. "What are you doing?"

Keeping a firm grip on Zip's zipper, at her team-mates' objection Heidi roller her eyes.

"What, you aren't actually afraid of the San Caj boy's dick are you?" she teased. She gave another tug at his zipper and smirked. "Besides," she cooed. "Like I said... we can do what we want with him... and I say we give the little peeping creep a taste of his own medicine."

And with that, having delivered his zipper all the way to the bottom of his fly, she lifted her hand back up and, with a contemptuous flick of her finger, popped open his snap. Unsecured his shorts went sliding away down his legs - revealing that unlike them Zip hadn't been wearing any underwear.

His shorts dropped away to reveal an enormous veiny schlong swaying heavily between his legs. It was not clear what the girls were expecting. But it did become clear in an instant that whatever it was, was still well shy of the monster they found swaying heavily before them. Nor, based on the looks of shocked disbelief that appeared upon one pretty face after another, had any of their Playa boyfriends back home had anything that had remotely prepared them for the likes of Zip.

"H-holy SHIT!" one blonde gasped, recoiling back so hard her panty-clad buns ended up quivering against the wall.

"Oh, my GOD!" another moaned, one hand shooting up to cover her lips and her eyes going wide. She was the one holding his phone, and while her left hand quivered over her lips her right dropped down near her waist. Taking advantage of all the girls being focused on a rather different target, Zip called out to the hem of her shirt to do him a solid, flutter over, and hit the 'close' button - before they could think of trying to scroll back for more pictures of him and Summer, or the rest of the San Cajetan team... and discover that, curiously for a boy who claimed to be their big throbbing 'good luck charm', there were none to be found.

Meanwhile, the two girls behind him both shivered, their fingers sinking deep into his flesh and quivering in disbelief. To his delight, Zip felt their lean bodies press up against him from either side, and their pretty blonde heads crane out over his shoulder - as each stunned Playa beauty tried to find exactly how far down his immense swaying shaft actually extended.

"J-Jesus Christ!" Heidi said. Despite the fact that she was the one who had exposed it, she stumbled back for a moment, her lovely face stunned. From the look on her face, she had expected to find an ordinary penis inside Zip's pants... and was thus momentarily dazed to see that if anything the picture of the one Summer had been kissing had not even quite given her a full impression of his true size.

Then, after a deep breath, Heidi seemed to get control of herself again... as a little smirk spread across her lips. Smirk broadening, she stepped back in, until her sleek supple body was towering directly in front of him. Reaching down, she put a single finger on the side of his dick.

"So, let me get this straight..." Heidi cooed. Zip gasped, and she sneered - as her fingertip began to stroke lightly up and down the side of his veiny shaft. "This big long cock both belongs to Summer's boyfriend," she said, as her caress made him twitch, "and is also her team's good luck charm?" Tiring of just using her finger, she wrapped her entire hand around him, and continued lightly stroking. "Unfortunately for them," she cooed, "it looks like today their 'luck' is all mine!"

Zip gaped up at her in utter shock, as the panty-clad gymnast caressed his penis - which, to be fair, was more or less what he was feeling inside as well. Their own jaws dropping, a couple of her girls stared at her in shock.

"H-Heidi!" one blonde squealed. "Wh-what are you doing?"

"What?" Heidi said. Gratified that her stroking was already making Zip hard, she began to caress her hand in longer and longer upward arcs - following the sensitive flesh of his steadily rising penis. "We caught him snooping fair and square, we can do what we want with him. Right?"

"But... but Heidi, we're not supposed to. Not for one more night. We all said so. Remember?"

And this was how Zip found out the pussies inside the panties all around him also hadn't had any other boy inside them quite some time. Months, at least. His huge penis pulsed in delight at this news. Glancing down and smirking, Heidi seemed to misinterpret his phallic excitement as being due to the way her fingertips were stroking along the crest of his cock-head... and, to be fair, that certainly helped too.

Seeing his big cock's enthusiasm, Heidi grinned.

"Well, clearly the San Caj girls have been cheating, if this is the only boy they let on their team," she pointed out, giving him another caress with her fingertip. "So, if they can be big fat cheats... why can't we?"

She stroked her hand back down him, almost to his balls, which was quite a trip at this point. Then her smirk broadened.

"Besides," she said, "we got this in the bag. Those San Caj sluts might think they still have a shot but they don't. So why can't we enjoy and, uh, rub it in a little?"

Smirking, she used the hand not gripping Zip's penis to stroke luxuriantly back and forth over her skimpy panties, as if showing off exactly where and with what she planned this rubbing-in to occur.

However despite this clear signaling, a few of the dumber girls appeared confused. Their blonde heads gaped at her, and made no reply. So Heidi sighed, and rolled her eyes. And, her palm giving another squeeze and stroke to the lower half of Zip's immense shaft, she spelled it out plainly for them.

"We already took that stupid bitch Summer's dream," she told them. "Even if she's too dumb to realize it yet. So let's celebrate... by taking away her boyfriend too."

At this there was clear understanding, even in the blondest and most meat-headed of the blonde athletes. A couple of them bit their lips and squirmed, clearly not entirely convinced. But smug predatory smirks spread across the pretty faces of the others - making more than enough for a quorum.