The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"D-don't I get a say?" Zip asked.

Heidi snorted. "A girl who looks like me," she said, patting her chest, "is about to lead you into her bedroom. Now... let's be honest now... were you ever going to say 'no'?"

She gave his penis a squeeze with one hand, while putting the other on her hips. Then lifting her chin up, wearing a big grin like she did when receiving the judges' perfect scores, she awaited his answer.

Zip swallowed, and then shook his head.

"Well... no, not really..." he admitted, as his penis pulsed with its own enthusiastic agreement, even as it was held captive in her palm. "But, uh... you know I would still like to, uh..." His voice trailed off, as her fingers gave his pulsing cock another squeeze.

Heidi rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Yeah, that's about the level of thinking I expected... from a San Caj boy," she said.

And with that, keeping a very firm grip around his penis - just behind his glans - she turned around. In what was clearly a slower and more showily swaying step than was strictly necessary, her svelte panty-clad hips took one step forward and then another. Her extremely taut and scantily-clad bottom kept his gaze focused right where she wanted it, as she led him into her dorm room.

Zip followed, as docile as a dog led by a leash. His pants, still wrapped around his ankles, ensured he could only take little mincing steps in her wake. As soon as he was through the door the other Playa girls filed in after, and then rapidly spread around the room to watch.

The last one ducked her head out, and frowned.

"Pretty sure Coach is out for the night," she said. "But... just in case."

She swung the door closed behind them, sealing them off from the hallway outside.

Heidi's bedroom was identical to the ones the San Caj girls were currently sleeping in, two floors up - except for one detail. On the walls were several vanity posters she had brought along: all of them of herself or her team. One showed her from in front, another from behind, each in a different skimpy leotard. In a group shot the girls were lined up one after another, bodies at a quarter turn, and also identically attired. Each poster had Playa Dorada High Gymnastics printed on it. A few had their names printed beside them as well, though it was too far away for Zip to read them.

Heidi had also brought their first-place team trophies from each of the last three years' competition with her, presumably as her own good luck charms. They were lined up in a little row right over the head of the bed. She had draped her individual medals over each one.

Finally, propped up against the trophies, was a printed-out picture of Summer. Zip recognized the smiling portrait as the one that accompanied her blurb as team captain on the school's website. The eyes had been gouged out, the teeth colored in black, and several vicious and derogatory slurs scrawled over and around her face. The shredded remnants of several identical and equally-desecrated photos lay nearby.

"Wow..." Zip said, staring. His very vulnerable penis, trapped completely within her tight grip, pulsed wildly against her palm for reasons that for once had nothing to do with lust. "You... you, uh, really hate Summer," he said.

Looking back around over her shoulder at him, Heidi smirked. "I hate anyone who tries to stop me from getting what I deserve," she told him. She relaxed her grip around his cock but kept her hand close, her fingers stroking teasingly along the underside of his schlong. "Remember that," she cooed to him.

Then, detaching herself completely, she strutted on into the center of her room and turned around beside the bed. She put her hands on her panty-clad hips.

"Strip him," she told her girls.

Zip yelped. But without going supernatural he was in no position to resist. In the unlikely event, of course, that he actually wanted to.

Seizing his shirt, two beauties yanked it up and off his head. Two more seized his pants and jerked them off his feet - yanking away his shoes and socks as they did so. Soon, Zip stood completely naked amidst a ring of leering scantily-clad Playa girls.

Biting her lip, Heidi studied him.

"You're not much to look at," she said, "but I'll admit... you're fitter than I expected."

In order to enlarge his penis, Zip's power seemed to pull material from other areas. Meaning that though thin, he currently had very well-defined abs, a bit like an emaciated Calvin Klein model - minus quite a bit of plastic surgery on the face, but plus a third leg between his thighs. Based on her expression, and where her eyes lingered, that last part more than made up for the difference.

"Good," she said. She shrugged, and grinned. "I'm a hard girl to keep up with."

Then, without another word, Heidi conducted her own brief strip-tease in front of him. She didn't do anything fancy, but she did take quite a bit longer than strictly necessary to peel her T-shirt up and over her pretty blonde head, and cast it aside. She turned around, and looked back over her shoulder. Her hand went to her waist, and her thumbs slid through the waistband of her little lavender thong. She paused for a moment, wiggling her hips back and forth teasingly. Then, bending down, she slowly peeled them up and over her ass, drew them down her sleek athletic legs, and slipped them off over her feet. Reaching out, with a tiny smirk, she draped her little Playa-branded panty over her most recent trophy, upon the windowsill - letting it dangle down beside her medal.

"Okay," she cooed. Running a hand back through her hair, she stood before him naked, studying him. "Let's do this."

Sliding over, she slid down onto her bed. She spread her legs. She was clean shaven, and her tight delicate pussy glistened up at him between her legs.

"Come on," she said. Reaching down, she rubbed her pussy, then spread it for him. "Do you need a written invitation?" she asked.

She glanced down, then back up, and her gaze sharpened to see him still standing stock-still before her. The only motion in Zip's body was the eager twitching of his completely erect penis - but that part wasn't doing her any good yet either.

"I did all the work of getting you hard," she pointed out. "Now get over here, and do all the work of pleasing me."

'Oh, yeah, takes a lot of effort to get me hard,' Zip didn't say. But, he obediently crawled up into bed with her. He moved to take up position between her legs, but was confronted with a waving finger and a smug little smirk.

"Nuh, uh," she said. "Don't you know anything? You don't get to just go straight in, San Caj boy."

She pointed downwards.

"Not until you've paid appropriate homage, first," she said, her finger tapping the smooth-shorn flesh, pointing down right into her vulva.

'Shit...' Zip thought, staring at it.

"Right," he said. He licked his lips. But, without delay, he dove down.

'Fuck...' he thought, as his head steadily approached Heidi's moist, and patiently waiting, slit.

He could already hear Denise's cackling laughter dancing in his head. Over and over, his official teacher had told him he needed to become an expert at this particular bit of the sexual art. Specifically, of course, by practicing it on her. Over and over, being a shit-head teenage boy, he had carefully ignored her. Well now, for once, his teacher had been proved right... and he was going to have to pay up.

It was time, in other words, to eat pussy.

'Hell of a time to start,' Zip reflected - kneeling naked on the bed, with an entire team of pretty girls watching.

His face hovering before Heidi's cunt, Zip contemplated its leaking and quivering mysteries intensely.

'Well... how hard could it be?' he thought. He was already pretty good with his fingers - as every girl he had so far gotten them into could readily attest. It couldn't be that different. Right?

"What are you waiting for?" Heidi's sing-song voice called down, from high above him. Her sleek thighs, arrayed to either side of him, swung out and then back in, impatiently. Being well aware how muscular those thighs really were - having seen repeatedly how high she could jump with them - Zip was suddenly struck by the conviction that if she wanted to, she could crush his head into paste - fit punishment for spending so long between her legs without giving her what she wanted.

"Just... just figuring out my first move," he assured her.

Somewhere high above him, Heidi's lips let out a little growl.

"Do you think my pussy isa fucking chess board or some shit, you nerd?" she asked him. "Less thinking, more tongue-flicking! Pronto!"

Hovering right in front of him, her vulva also expressed its own impatience, in its own way. Parting slightly, it let a little stream of goo slither out. Then, her inner lips poking out slightly through her outer ones, it seemed to purse and pucker at him repeatedly - as if to say 'come and get me, boy.'

'Well... here goes nothing...' Zip thought.

And, without further delay he dove in - and went for it.

'Mmmm...' he murmured. He was surprised how good she tasted, as the tip of his tongue contacted her meat flaps. But he didn't have long to contemplate that. Burrowing in slightly, he began stroking up and down them, teasing her open. He was rewarded with some pleased cooing from high above him, as well as some shivers in the sleek thighs to either side of him.

Zip knew, from his fingering experience, that it often didn't pay to go after the clit right away. But Heidi seemed very ready right off the bat. Apparently, the prospect of getting to celebrate her impending victory by stealing her hated rival's boyfriend really turned her on. Waves of goo poured out of her cunt, to greet his stroking tongue. So, in very short order, he decided to go for it. Caressing up the outer lips of her pussy, he pushed in deeper. Locating her clitoris, he began to caress around it with the tip of his tongue. The delighted coos above him trembled slightly - and then went up sharply in both pitch and intensity.

"Ooooh!" Heidi said. Her head shook back and forth on her pillow, gasping with pleasure. Reaching down she put a hand on Zip's head, and pressed him up a little deeper, encouraging him. "We should bring this San Caj guy up to Playa," their lithe team captain announced, giddily. "He could show our boys a thing or two!"

'Really?' Zip thought, still lapping away. Even with his own limited experience, he could tell he wasn't really doing anything that novel to her. 'That says more about Playa dudes than you think, Heidi,' he thought, as her sleek smooth thighs squirmed in delight to either side of him.

"Don't just stand there," Heidi directed to her girls, archly - as another shiver passed up through her sleek belly to her shoulders. "Get out a camera and film this," she told them, pointing down. She smirked. "I want to be able to show Summer what her boyfriend has been up to, after I defeat her," she said.

"After?" one girl asked - as she obediently brought out her phone and got it lined up, while Zip continued to work away between their captain's legs. She smirked, as she started filming. "Not before?"

Head wobbling on her pillow, Heidi demonstrated quite a rare feat as she managed to simultaneously frown while emitting a husky gasp of pleasure. "I... I would..." she whimpered, squirming as Zip's tongue work steadily accelerated around her clit. "But... but I think if I showed her a picture right before h-her performance that made her burst into tears, it... it might make the bad judges just... a little t-too curious!"

One of the girls who was not filming, but was watching Zip performance through the phone, nodded sagely. "Yeah, she'll already be in tears after you crush her," she said, "so, when she runs off screaming, everything will just think she's a weak little bitch."

"And they'll be right!" Heidi laughed - and then let out a sharp moan, as all around her her girls laughed.

Stuck between her thighs, Zip frowned, even as he continued to work her with his tongue. He delivered a series of alternating flicks and pauses with his tip, keeping her guessing - which seemed to be working. But he was getting a little impatient.

"If she gets too comfortable, this bitch might just decide to let me stay down here all night," Zip thought to himself. "Let's see if we can move things along a little."

Lifting his head up he kept working her clit with his tongue, but mostly from above. This limited his access to certain sensitive regions, but opened up space for him to get a hand up to her vulva. Heidi's own view was blocked by his head, and her friends' were blocked by her ample buns and her thighs - so none of them could tell exactly what he was doing until it happened.

"Oh!" Heidi gasped, as she suddenly felt a stiff finger sliding up into her - blissfully unaware that it was his pointedly-extended middle. "Ah!" she said - as his tongue continued to lap while his finger thrust a couple times into her, imitating a penis - but much smaller. However, Zip wasn't playing around. Having had ample practice inside Molly and Mrs. Sablier, he braced his digit against the bottom of her vulva and thrust it up repeatedly against the front wall, hunting around, until he located it - the little bump of spongy tissue a little ways up from the clitoris colloquially known as the 'g-spot'. Working it with his finger, he tickled the area just below her clitoral hood with his thumb while swirling over the clitoris itself with his tongue.

"Oooh!" Heidi gasped. From the look on her face, not only had no partner done this for her before, doing both at once was something even she herself had not yet worked out. Her blue eyes blinked wide. "Oh! Oh! Oh, WOW!" she said. He kept going for a few minutes, working her, as she blinked and mewled helplessly. Then, head falling back, and a shiver running through her, she began to squirt.

The fluids splattering out of Heidi's pussy seemed to take her girls quite by a surprise.

"H-holy shit!" one of the filming blondes said.

"Is... is that what I think it is?" another gasped - squirming back and forth in her panties. From the look on the blonde gymnast's face, it appeared like the first time she herself had had it confirmed that such things were possible, and not just wishful rumors shared around the girls' locker room.

"Holy shit, YESSS!" Heidi squealed, as if in answer. She writhed and moaned as Zip's tongue continued driving her. Then at last, panting hard, she came back down off of her peak.

"G-god damn!" Heidi said, in the aftermath, clutching a hand to her cheek and gaping down in awe. "You go all out!"             

Zip withdrew his hand and tongue out of her, and looked up from between her thighs. There were splashes of her juices on the sides of his face.

"You think that's all out?" he asked her, derisively. He looked down at her poor pussy, which was still drooling forth its ecstatic discharge before him. "You Playa girls are deprived," he said. "That's what I give Summer every night as a warm-up."

Heidi stared down through her legs at him for a second. The expression on her face seemed briefly incredulous. But if there was one thing she could not abide, it was the thought of a rival getting something better than she had. Her features rapidly twisted into a petulant scowl.

"Well... well then get up here and give me the real thing, asshole!" she hissed - patting her flat waiting belly to indicate where his abs should end up.

"Okay," Zip said. He complied, climbing up into position, taking a hold of her long sleek legs. "But I warn you - if you really want all I can give, you have to let me cut loose. I don't know if an unprepared girl like you can handle it," he told her.

Heidi snarled, and glared up at him from her pillow. "Do your worst, braggart," she said. "I can take twice whatever any weak little San Caj slut can!"

"Alright, then," he said, leveraging himself down into position.

But as he was on final approach, his tip drawing near her drooling bare pussy, a couple of the watching girls out in the audience started to look a little nervous.

"Heidi," one said. "Sh-shouldn't you make him use protection? We're all, well... you know."

Her shapely hips squirmed back and forth.

Whatever the girl was implying, it cut deep enough to give even Heidi pause. Looking up at Zip, she took a deep breath, as if weighing her odds.

"Do you have any condoms, you little San Caj bitch-boy?" she finally asked him.

"Sure," Zip said. He nodded upwards. "They're two floors above us."

This was all she needed to hear. Her face twisted into a scowl.

"No," she said. "No condom, you can ride me bareback. Just get it in!"

"B-but..." the nervous girl said.

"No buts!" Heidi snapped, impatiently. Turning her head, she glared. "I'm not letting him go upstairs, you idiots. You think they'll let him come back? What kind of moron are you? They'll make him tell all sorts of lies to the match officials about us!"

From the expression upon the girl's face she got the logic, but was still not convinced. Heidi sighed, and rolled her eyes.

"Look, I'll make him pull out before he cums, alright? Now stop being such babies."

The nervous girl whimpered... but then reluctantly nodded, accepting this. Her scantily clad buns rolling, she literally and metaphorically got back into line.

This objection having been dealt with, Heidi turned her head back and looked up at Zip.

"Do it," she ordered him.

Zip shrugged. He could have hardly asked for more clear and unambiguous consent - and considering more than one squirming underwear-clad beauty was still filming, they could hardly dispute that come morning either. But, he still made her wait just slightly longer.

"Easy," he said down to his school's furious rival. "Don't get all agitated."

Slowly, he settled down onto her. He reveled in the feeling of her incredibly sleek taut torso pressing into his. He could feel the flatness of her belly and her round hips. Her breasts, like Summer's, were not large, but very perky, and ended up tight against his chest. He came down until his face was right above hers, while the tip of his penis ended up pressed to her leaking gates, her labia spread ever so slightly around him.

"If I'm giving good luck to Summer," he told her. "I usually enter with a kiss."

Heidi took a deep breath, and then glared.

"Then do that to me," she insisted. She squirmed up against him - delightfully, given how incredibly silky and athletic her small lithe body was. "Give me everything you give her, only twice as long and twice as hard!" she added, her eyes harsh and commanding.

Zip nodded.

"Just remember you said that," he told her. "Because I sure will."

Then, before she could reply, he came down, and claimed her lips. He kept his eyes open, looking down into hers, as they kissed. And, as they did so, he pushed his hips forward, finally sinking his huge penis deep into Heidi's pussy.

As he did so, she let out a moan. Her body trembled helplessly up against him, her thighs shivering to either side of him.

It was when he was halfway in and still inserting that it happened. Her blue eyes, over their locked lips, suddenly flashed wide, and stared up at him. Blinking wide, they were suddenly filled with fear and panic - and it was clear that in that instant, filled far more than she ever had been before and with more still sliding into her, that the pretty gymnast had finally realized what giving his giant cock free reign over her insides would mean for her.

But by then, it was too late. Sensing a sudden bewildered frenzy rising within her, like a viper sensing its moment to strike his enormous cock promptly lunged forward. In an instant it was all the way inside her. Heidi shivered, her eyes getting wider. She tried to pull back, to command him, to order him, her lips shivering in shock against his - but he had snuck up a hand to the back of her head, on the opposite side from her friends, and held her in place.