The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, the two of them were locked in a private duel, or race, the entire rest of the world seeming to dissolve away. For her, the race was to see if she could recover from what was happening to her fast enough to react, and reassert her control. To command him to be gentle and docile, before he broke her brain. For him, it consisted of simply thrusting into her brutally, over and over again, searching.

He found what he was after first. On his fourth attempt his enormous tip slipped deep inside her and touched her a-spot - way down in the deepest part of her pussy. The moment he touched it, he could tell no-one - not herself, much less any partner - had ever gotten to it before. He could tell by the way a spasmodic shiver promptly ran through her entire body, and her pussy suddenly started clamping down wildly on his cock. Gasping with pleasure, Zip pulled back and then, having found his angle and rhythm, began slamming back in over and over and over.

"MMMMPH!" Heidi squealed into their kiss. Her blue eyes blinked wide and then lost all coherence. Any hope of bringing him back under control vanished almost instantly, as that overriding urge was suddenly slammed aside by a tidal wave of raw boiling pleasure, surging up through her with the intensity of boiling water flooding her veins.

At the other end of the room, the assembled Playa girls would never suspect a thing - of the tiny duel that had played out between their captain and their rival, nor its ignominious result. But what they did see still made their jaws drop and the hands holding their phones tremble. Zip saw just enough of them out of the corner of his eye to observe this, and his long penis twitched proudly in the straining pussy of their debauched captain.

But Zip did not have much mental bandwidth to think of his audience. Instead, he was still overwhelmed by the exquisite sensations he was feeling.

Heidi was only his third, but already he marveled at how different each had felt - while each being like a slice of fleshy heaven in her own way. For example whenever he fucked Denise in a similar position her huge boobs pressed continuously up into his chest like two giant cushions - putting so much distance between them that it was difficult for her to kiss. Though she always managed it anyways, but only after strenuous effort. Erica meanwhile was muscular yet curvy - he remembered well how her large round firm buns squeezed between his fingers, while her wide hips bounced heavily atop him, their weight pounding down into his flesh.

Heidi had neither of these - neither a huge jiggling chest nor a gigantic ass. And yet she was not without her own thrilling charms. Her supple flesh writhed up against him, caressed all around him - so carefully maintained and toned, there did not seem to be a single blemish or flaw anywhere upon her. And he got a chance to sample almost every bit of her to find out - for she was, as her chosen discipline advertised, exceptionally flexible. Repeatedly, while he was railing into her, he felt her little feet flail and press against the back of his head. Her thighs could caress so far up him, he thought she could pass him entirely through him from one end to the other - like letting him through a second pussy, without his long penis even for a second having to exit the first one. She didn't seem to be doing this deliberately - in fact she didn't seem to be doing much thinking at all, based on the unintelligible gurgles that burst from her lips, or the way her eyes rolled in her skull, as his massive penis rammed through her.

And one thing he did find exceptionally delightful was her pussy. She was even tighter than his first two ladies, and her tender slit clamped down with exceptional enthusiasm all around his shaft, every single time he thrust into her. Though he wasn't sure if that was a natural quality, or just a sign that compared to Erica and Denise her list of sexual partners had been exceptionally unimpressive...

But there was one thing they did all have in common. Once he was all the way up inside of them, hammering at the weak points they'd never known they'd had - none of them had known how to handle it. All three of them wore the same stunned expression upon their faces, as they found themselves in the midst of sex - something all three had long since thought they knew how to master - only to be completely consumed by their own boiling lusts. Whatever might happen before or after, while he was inside of them they might as well have been his slaves; he could ask anything of them and they would beg to comply, in return for just one more thrust of his gigantic penis into their tender and unprotected pussies.

Zip himself, however, was hardly unaffected as well. Slamming into her with all the speed and force he could muster, soon enough he felt a familiar tingle shot up his long cock. He did nothing to fight it, but just savored the glow as it grew ever larger and more urgent - within the twin enormous balls he had rhythmically bouncing against her tautly rounded ass.

"Here it comes!" he told her, clutching her shivering torso with both hands as he threw another few delightful slams into her tight sopping pussy. "You ready, bitch?" he asked.

His use of this word brought gasps from several of her watching team-mates - but they were so transfixed, none of the panty-clad beauties seemed able to bring herself to do anything about it. Pinned beneath him, Heidi barely even seemed to hear. Whimpering in awe, shuddering upon every thrust, she responded the only way she could, without words - by slowly and silently spreading her long lithe legs wide apart, giving him clear passage to plant what he willed between them.

"Hahaha!" Zip laughed. "Slut!"

Then, before she or anyone else could react to that, he slammed in one last time, held it, and then tilted his head back and groaned with pleasure - as with a loud 'splort!' his enormous penis opened up and sent a titanic flood of semen up into Heidi's womb.

"Oh... oh my God..." Heidi gasped. She blinked up at Zip in awe from her pillow, as his penis pulsed repeatedly within her, each pulse delivering another battalion of his sperm deep into her unprotected channel.

At last Zip spurted his last onto her. Slowly he pulled out. "Oh!" Heidi whimpered softly, as his enormous cock-head squeezed back out through the tender gates of her vagina. Turning, he slid down off the bed, and got shakily to his feet. He found her entire team, staring at him.

Behind him, lying sprawled across her own bed, their team captain panted softly. Then, she let out a soft yelp, as if just realizing what had happened to her - and what she must look like, lying spread-eagled and naked behind the boy who'd just done the deed. With a gasp, she started to scramble up off the bed. Swinging her legs over, she put her feet down on the floor, next to his. Then, she swiftly surged upwards, and got to her feet beside him.

But no sooner had she gotten upright, than things started to go wrong. Her long legs, which he had seen perform incredible feats of agility and balance just a few hours ago, began to squirm and quiver beneath her. Her lithe body shivered with an exhaustion he had never seen it display at the end of any of her demanding routines - having been worn out, from the inside out, by what Zip's enormous penis had inflicted up on her. Her jaw dropped and her eyes turned down, in shock, to find that her well-trained body was suddenly not behaving as it should.

For a few seconds she tottered back and forth, looking more like a drunken freshman after her first college bender than a skilled gymnast at the peak of her form. For a moment, it looked like she might recover. Then, without warning, her long legs seemed to buckle out from under her. With a groan, Heidi slowly sank down, until her tone buns pressed to the floor beside Zip's feet. Her legs slipped out from under her and ended up extended out, and spread wide, in front of her - towards her colleagues. Her hands gripped desperately at the sheets at the edge of her bed, for support, while her head wobbled about as if dazed.

For a moment, the entire team stared in shock, at what was left of their star and their proud leader - or, more specifically, what was left after Zip had gotten through with her. Then, as one, their eyes dropped down - and their mouths gasped.

The wide-spread position of Heidi's thighs had left her tender, despoiled pussy on display before them. It had taken a while, given the extreme depth at which he had injected it - but at the same time, the immense quantity he had left inside her also ensured some would get out regardless. As her team-mates stared in horror, a thick glob of pearly slime welled up from within Heidi's ravaged slit. Some of it dripped down, but still more oozed up from her vagina to replace it. Soon a veritable waterfall of potent seed dribbled out of Heidi. Her team-mates stared at it in shock, as if it had added insult atop injury - one more way in which Zip's perfidious penis had had its brutal and uncaring way with the top champion of their team.

For several seconds, they stared at the sight. Then, gradually their eyes lifted up - and looked back towards him once more.

And then slowly, the stunned and dazed looks upon their pretty faces started to vanish - to be replaced by much darker ones indeed. Their full and lovely lips quivered, and then twisted into scowls. Their eyes narrowed, and began to glare, as anger and frustration began to stain their flawless features. More than one pair of furious eyes glanced at their phones and then back to him - as if making sure that they had captured every last second of his crime. A couple raised their hands, and leveled accusatory fingers towards him.

"What... what have you done?!" one outraged blonde said at last. Lifting a sleek foot she stamped it hard upon the ground. As she happened to be one of the relatively well-endowed amongst their number, this caused the two breasts swelling under her shirt to sway and jiggle spectacularly - as well as the two prominent nipples poking out through the thin fabric.

"You're in big, big, BIG trouble!" another hissed, her eyes flashing between the spills of her golden hair.

"We're not going to let you get away with this!" a third growled, shaking her head back and forth - twin blonde braids rubbing against her shoulders.

'Uh... oh...' Zip thought. Standing before them, naked, he gulped. They still had all his clothes, and his phone. His long cock swayed between his legs, their team captain's juices still dripping cooly down it. Suddenly, before their fury, it felt less like a weapon of sexual conquest - and more like a very big and vulnerable target. The way each of their eyes seemed to drop down repeatedly, and track its low-swinging progress amidst their fury, did nothing to dispel this.

'Well...' Zip gulped. 'Figured sooner or later I'd go too far... Guess it was sooner...'

To be continued...