The Zip Files Bk. 03: Wild Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I will obey you!" the little Vixen promised, her entire body shivering with her passion to do so, as his fingertip made another slow teasing stroke up and down only the thick puffy outer lips of her vagina. "I... I will do anything you say... without question!" she vowed - hoping beyond hope that each new word she said would be the one that would convince him to re-enter her.

"Good," Zip chuckled. Then, instead of giving her what she wanted, he instead withdrew his finger entirely. Seizing hold of her, he pulled her body off his lap. Rachel groaned. But, quivering with the aftermath of her ordeal - both parts of it - she allowed herself to sink back down onto her feet by his side. Crouched beside his chair, keeping her legs apart, she turned her pretty head up and looked at him.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked, shyly.

From the tone of her voice and the expression on her face, she was hoping he would command her to rub his shoulders, or perhaps to demonstrate her many years of dance training on his behalf. But instead, reaching back to his crate of supplies, Zip drew forth a dirty shovel and held it up before her gorgeous face.

"Go dig us a shitter," he told her - adding a roll of toilet paper onto the handle of the shovel.

Looking at the dirty old shovel, an expression like she had just been asked to swim through the sewers with her mouth open appeared upon Rachel's freckled face. But then, with a shiver, she remembered what she had just experienced - and bowed her head.

"Yes, Zip," she said, taking the shovel - and rising, scampered off into the darkening wilderness to obey.

Seeing what had happened to Rachel, the other Vixens worked quite diligently at every task he set them. And yet, somehow, every last one managed to screw up somehow, sooner or later, and require his discipline. First Lauren burned some of the buns, and got her own round buns heated up in exchange. Then Taylor got caught trying to adjust the camera so it had less of a view of her pussy as she worked, and got her attitude adjusted in return. Next, Alexis wore her nice leather boots into the tent, and got her hide tanned afterwards. Finally, Kayla tried to slip some food between her upper lips without permission, and in return got Zip's finger inserted with somewhat more questionable permission into her lower ones.

Every last one of the girls got the same treatment upon Zip's lap as Rachel had: the punishment for being bad, followed by the reward to encourage being good. Every last one rose up off his lap shivering slightly, her eyes wide... and after briefly thanking him for his lesson, hurried off with a shiver in her curvy bare hips to try her best to be better.

In the aftermath of each of their punishments the girls scurried around the camp, working diligently at their assigned tasks. His camp ran like a well-lubricated machine - and each of its five main moving parts was indeed well lubricated.

But that was not the only effect getting spanked like the bad girls they were had upon the Vixens of Diana's Pride. For any psychological barriers that remained between his fingers and their flesh had vanished completely. As they passed by him in his chair Zip could now but put out his hand and touch them when, where and how he pleased - and though this might elicit a gasp or shiver as his fingers alighted on their flesh, it never resulted in even the slightest objection.

At one point when Alexis was going by on her way between tasks, he suddenly put out his hand and placed it right onto her flat belly, one finger slipping into her belly button. She gasped, and immediately came to a halt. He took a moment to stroke her sleek flesh, and then asked her to get him another drink. She complied, and then looked a little disappointed when he didn't do it again as she left. A little later when Lauren was going by he gave her a little pinch on her bottom to get her attention, rather than bother speaking. She spun around and gasped. He pointed her to some trash that needed to be picked up. Raising a hand up to her lips, she had nodded... and, when she turned away to go pick it up, also looked a little disappointed he hadn't been after something else.

But with the girls hustling to and fro soon everything that he could think of - and several extra tasks he had come up with on the fly just to watch them work and keep their idle hands out of mischief - had been completed. Soon they did begin to receive tasks such as rubbing his shoulders, or massaging his feet or, as Rachel had once hoped and was eventually allowed to do so, demonstrate their dancing skills on his behalf. As they served close to him, his hands went here and there, touching and stroking as he pleased - enjoying themselves immensely.

Soon enough night began to fall. He brought everyone up and they gathered in a ring around the crackling fire. The girls finally ate, and drank, and then made smores for him and then for themselves.

By this point Diana had given up on trying to get the women's camp together herself. Leaving it a ruin below, she moved around the edges of Zip's camp, moving from tree to tree and looking in, like a ghost jealously watching the living. But she still could not bring herself to suffer the humiliation of entering and asking to take her place among his servants - and, appearing as only the barest hint of a face flickering in the distant darkness, was largely ignored.

Instead, sitting together in a throng alongside Zip, before the red crackling fire, the girls found other ways to amuse themselves. Leaning together at one point, Alexis swiftly checked with the others.

"What happens in the forest stays in the forest... right?" she asked - one hand cupped over her lips to try to keep Zip from hearing. The others were quick to nod - each being in a position to fervently agree. Then, Taylor turned back to Alexis and lips at each others' ears, shared a quick conversation. Then, Alexis turned to Zip.

"Zip," she said, looking up at him, her face and body lit side-on by the flames. She nodded between herself and Taylor. "Which of us do you think is the better kisser?"

"Hmmm..." Zip said. A slight smirk on his lips, he studied the two shapely nude girls closely. "That will require experimentation," he said.

It did indeed. One by one the two girls craned their pretty heads up, and joined their lips with his. They sighed and murmured softly as each of the two pretty girls discovered, to her slight surprise - but only slight by this point - that the best kisser of the three of them by far in terms of raw prowess was undoubtedly Zip. After each had given him a sample of her lips they sat back down and, wiggling side-by-side, looked up at him, waiting expectantly.

"Hmm," he said, considering. He shook his head. "I'm going to need another sample..."

They proved quite willing to provide them. Eventually, after some thought, he declared Taylor the better kisser. Alexis gasped in shock - and looking down, blushed slightly. But before she could demand a recount, a voice spoke up from across the fire.

"What about me and Lauren?" Kayla asked. Her finger pointed back and forth between herself, and the pretty friend sitting next to her.

Zip looked at them... and smiled.

The kissing game continued for some time. Every possible pairing was sampled. Most, Zip had to test a second time, and sometimes a third. The girls were always quite happy to oblige. Diana gasped, her body rubbing lightly against the rough bark of the tree she was hiding behind - and, though she shook her head in bitter disgust, continued to watch helplessly.

"Why don't you try out each other?" Zip suggested.

"Oh!" Taylor said. She wrinkled her nose in instinctive disgust. "We... we could never do that!"

Lauren squirmed and then nodded. "We're... not into that kind of thing..." she assured him - though her voice sounded hesitant.

Zip was not deterred. "How would you know?" he asked. "Have any of you tried?"

They took deep breaths. Then, slowly, one by one, they all shook their pretty heads no - the fire-light flickering softly over the sculpted contours of their cheeks.

"Well why don't you give it a shot?" Zip asked. He smirked. "I thought I heard someone say that what happens in the woods stays in the woods..." he purred.

After some more encouragement, they did so. They paired up and exchanged kisses and then, a little later, switched pairs and tried again. Some of them seemed into it, and some of them didn't. Zip made note of the ones who were, to pass along to his friend Molly later.

But by this point it was getting quite dark, and a little chilly. Having moved together for their latest round of kissing games, the girls shared a brief whispered conversation. Then, Rachel stood up.

"It's getting late," she said. "Do you mind if I go to bed?"

"Not at all," Zip said. "Just make sure to take nothing but your bodies into the tent - we don't want to track in dirt."

She nodded. Nearby was a length of horizontal line that was being used to hold the bag of remaining food off the ground. Taking off her badge-covered sash - the only thing any of them wore aside from what was on their feet - she hung it up on the line. Then, going to the tent, she removed her socks and shoes, stashed them carefully, and then slipped inside.

One by one, the other girls asked permission to go to bed, and one by one they were granted it. Taking off their sashes they hung them up, until there was a row of five stretched down the line. A line of five boots, with socks neatly inserted, soon stretched out in front of the tent.

For a short time Zip remained by the fire, contemplating it, while behind him the tent shook slightly and rustled. Then, the fly of the tent peeled back. Two gorgeous faces could be seen peering out. Down below, a naked foot from a different girl caressed delicately along the edge of the door.

"Are you coming, Zip?" the girls asked, softly.

"I will be soon enough," he informed them.

He stood up.

Across the fire from him, barely visible in the flickering fire-light, he could see Diana. She had both hands propped against the bark of the tree she was pressed against, watching him intently.

Zip grinned. Reaching up, he peeled off his shirt, and cast it aside.

Slowly, Diana shook her head back and forth. "No..." she whispered. "No, no, no. No! No!"

Ignoring her, Zip went over to stand at the entranceway of the tent. A small tarp served as a porch - the girls' boots rested along one edge of it. Taking off his own shoes, then his pants and underwear, Zip stashed them on the other side. He was facing away from Diana, and with his back to the only light, so she could not see what he had. Turning his head without turning his body, he blew her a kiss. Then he parted the entrance to the tent containing her entire Pride, and entered it.

Within the small confines of the tent the girls were clustered tightly - already filling almost the entire space. Rachel, by entering first, had secured prime position at the center of the mattress and refused to give it up. She lay on her back before him, with Alexis and Taylor to his left, and Kayla and Lauren to his right.

The light was dim and what there was left his front in deep shadow. So as Zip entered and knelt on the mattress between Rachel's calves, while the tent flap closed behind him, they still couldn't see anything. It took a few seconds for the girl's eyes to adjust to the darkness again - at which point the reaction was instantaneous.

Still hovering just outside the campsite, Diana gasped in shock as from the tent that had just swallowed Zip and all of her girls, a sudden chorus of squeals and moans burst. "Oh my God..." she whispered softly, staring at the shaking tent with wide eyes - her imagination running wild.

Within the tent the girls' first reaction to seeing Zip's penis was like they had just seen the monster in a horror movie. Shrinking back against the walls of the tent, thrashing their long legs in a fruitless attempt to back away further, they shrieked and squealed, their lovely eyes wide and wild. But as the initial shock faded, they gradually recovered the ability to speak.

"H-holy shit..." Lauren whimpered, lifting her head from where she had initially ducked it down low in order to get a second better look.

"He's... huge..." Kayla whispered, licking her lips.

"I... I'll say..." Rachel moaned. Having secured the central position, it was she who still lay prostrate, her fingers gripping tight to the mattress in shock but her legs still wide, directly in its path.

Turning her shivering head, Alexis put her head close to Taylor's - her eyes never leaving Zip's penis.

"N-now we know why he had the balls to do all those things to us..." she whispered softly, staring at the gigantic pair of testes fighting for space between Zip's legs, beneath his mammoth cock.

Her own eyes also glued to the giant male monster hanging down before them, Taylor swallowed heavily... and slowly nodded.

"If you girls are reconsidering," Zip said, "I think Diana's camp is still accepting applications."

Lying in pole position, freckle-faced Rachel took a deep breath - and then decisively shook her head. "No," she said. Even though she felt gooier than she ever had in her life, she was worried it wouldn't be enough. So, lifting her hand, she licked her fingers to provide a little extra lubricant and then, reaching down, slid her fingers into her pussy and then spread herself open, to give a clear signal of what she wanted. She didn't want any other girl stealing a march on her, after all. "I'm ready..." she said.

"I hope for your sake that's true," Zip said, and came forward.

The other girls, panting softly, huddled around the edges and watched as Zip got into position upon his redheaded partner. He put his hands on her shoulders, and positioned himself between her legs. As he was bringing his penis down towards her entrance, she suddenly put a hand up on his chest.

"What happens in the woods stays in the woods... agreed?" she asked him.

Looking down at her, Zip smiled. From what he knew of the state of Rachel's womb, she was extra-likely to take at least one thing with her out of the woods as a consequence of what they were about to do - and such things were variable enough that none of them were entirely safe. But he was, of course, not about to mention that now.

"Of course," he said.

But even if he wasn't going to mention it, it didn't mean they weren't on her mind. She nodded, and then took a deep breath.

"Do you have any condoms?" she asked.

"Didn't dream I'd need them," he lied.

Rachel bit her lip, considering. But unfortunately for her, the same hormonal state that made accepting Zip's big penis into her a bad idea also made her really really want to do him anyways.

"Oh... okay..." she said, relenting. Laying back, she put her hand down and instead, reaching up, braced herself for what she knew was coming. "One time won't hurt..." she rationalized softly.

But she was about to be proved wrong, at least momentarily. Having received his official hunting license, complete with unlimited bagging limit, Zip tightened his grip on her shoulders, pushed his tip up in between her sloppy spread labia lips and then, having found his angle, thrust brutally home into her. Rachel's pussy promptly surged wide open and quivered in devastation as a far longer and thicker penis than she'd ever had before rammed its way up into her. And as it did so, for a moment, the look upon her pretty face was as if she had witnessed a nuclear bomb going off - before her head began thrashing back and forth and she began squealing wildly.

"Oh..." Diana whimpered. She had come forward to the dying fire, to try to soak up some of its residual warmth. Looking up, she shook her head. "No..." she moaned - as before her the sealed tent shook and shivered furiously, accompanied by the loud squeals of what she was fairly sure, but not certain, was her beloved redheaded Vixen. "No..." she said, as she continued to hear Rachel get pounded, her soaring and warbling verbal reactions an order of magnitude both more thrilled and more traumatized than any man had yet managed to get Diana herself to make, while sharing space with her between the sheets. "No," she said. "You can't do this, Zip. Not... not you... not Zip. Not to them. No no no no!"

But the universe continued to refuse to obey her pleas - as before her eyes the tent continued to shiver and bounce with the fury of Zip's first conquest of the night.

It would, of course, not be his last. He disposed of Rachel rather quickly, given how swollen his own balls had become over the evening's pleasures - but not before bringing the squealing redhead herself to a deep, squirting, shaking orgasm that clearly neither she nor any of the other awed young beauties sharing the tent with them had had.

After that, any last minute resistance the others might have harbored inside their sleek silky flesh vanished entirely. One by one he brought girls to the center of the mattress, relegating his previous partner to recover while sprawled around the edge, and repeated his performance - first in Lauren, then in Kayla, then in Alexis, and then in Taylor.

The last two girls proved to be virgins. Kayla, Lauren, and Rachel were not - but from the looks on their faces both during and in the stunned post-coital cool-down period after, nothing they had done with their previous boyfriends had remotely prepared them for Zip. Nevertheless Taylor and Alexis squealed with exceptional vigor as he forced his way into their untouched depths, and Zip gasped with exceptional pleasure as their ultra-tight pussies clamped hard around his pioneering penis, and as he got to make his potent cum the first ever to be deposited in their sleek, flat and fertile bellies.

Even for a man with a literally super-human scrotum, five in a row was pushing it. After he finally finished in Taylor, he slumped down, his limbs and muscles spent. But the girls were far from done with him yet - and, with a few strokes of their fingers and slurps of their tongues, to their delight and wonder discovered his penis was not done with them either. So the position changed - Zip was put flat on his back. Any inhibitions they had had about rubbing against each others' bodies having long since vanished in the tight space, they swarmed him, caressing him and pressing tight against any part of him they could find.

To Zip, it seemed like he had fallen through a portal to the Dimension of Girl. Everywhere he went, everywhere he touched, he encountered sleek and supple female flesh. His hands, roving about, found and caressed breasts, asses, bellies, thighs - any shapely body part you could name seemed always at his beck and call, in a variety of different configurations but each as delightfully taut and rounded as the last. And amidst their swarming limbs and gasping faces and pressing kisses, one by one, one young beauty after another climbed on top of him, pressed her pussy up against the tip of his penis and, with a moan and yelp, shoved herself down onto him and began to ride him with jerking and squealing vigor.

After the initial five, he never knew, nor had any reason to care, whose pussy was currently sliding up and down his penis. All he knew was that someone's was, that it was exceptionally tight and gooey and seemed always to ripple with pleasure as it enveloped him, and that it was regularly removed - but always to be immediately replaced by another. Which pussy he was currently inside he could occasionally divine, if he wished, by which voice was mewling in mind-melted awe above him, or by which pretty face hovering down near his was gasping with exceptional passion. But for the most part he never knew nor cared, save that they were giving him endless and exquisite pleasure - even as he came inside them again, and again, and again.

1...456789