The Zip Files Bk. 03: Wild Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Zip," they said.

Settling down onto their knees nearby, they got to working. And though they yelped and gasped a couple times trying to figure out the odd knobs and getting the fuel hooked up, in due course they were cooking.

"Now, keep in mind," Zip chided them, as they began cooking, "who is it that gets served that food first?"

They considered briefly, looking at each other. The answer was not hard to guess.

"You?" Kayla guessed, looking up at him.

"Correct," he told her. "Once I am full then the rest of you may eat. But, and this will be on the test... do you know why?"

This didn't take too much thought, given the two girls' socio-economic background.

"Because you own it," Lauren said, confidently.

"Incorrect," he told her.

"Because you are the master and we are the servants," Kayla said. She knew all about how that worked - although her previous experience had always been from the other side, it was startling sometimes how fast role reversals could sink in.

But Zip still shook his head. "Closer," he allowed. "But still not quite."

The two bleached-blonde beauties turned and looked at each other. Each rubbed a hand lightly along her sculpted chin, as her face twisted in puzzlement. Then, with a soft gasp, Lauren got it.

"Because we were stupid enough to follow Diana," she said, "instead of you."

"Well, look at that!" Zip said. Reaching down, he patted her encouragingly on her cheek. "I knew even you Wild Girls would start to figure it out eventually," he said.

"Oh!" Diana moaned in shock, from the campsite below, showing she had overheard. But they were scarcely paying any attention to her now.

Around the camp, several of the other Vixens turned and gasped softly at this comment. But nude bodies squirming, they didn't do a thing about it. Licking their lips they turned back to their tasks - and resumed their diligent labors.

Meanwhile, from the comfort of his chair, Zip put all his efforts into keeping them busy. As soon as he saw a set of pretty bare limbs go idle, and the matching supple body begin to fidget restlessly he snapped his fingers at her, motioned her over, and set her to another task.

Once Rachel was done getting the fire roaring, he set her to inflating the air mattress. Kneeling down nearby to him, bowing her head low, the pretty redhead was soon bobbing her head up and down and blowing diligently upon the little tube inside her lips. Meanwhile Taylor and Alexis eventually finished setting up the tent, and then crawled inside and made sure everything was carefully smoothed. But the moment they emerged, and began to stretch their lithe limbs, he called them to heel and then sent them to gather more firewood. The two lovely girls momentarily resisted, hands going to their naked hips and faces wrinkling in disgust at the idea. But one subtle reminder of his leverage sent them scampering away and they were soon picking their way carefully back through the brush - bundles of gathered wood cradled delicately in their arms so that they did not make contact anywhere upon their silky-smooth and immaculately curved torsos.

Soon, with a soft gasp, Kayla suddenly appeared upon her knees beside his chair - and face blinking up nervously at his, she gingerly lifted up the first plate of food she had ever cooked in her life: two sausages grilled on the stove inserted into toasted buns, sprinkled with condiments. Turning his head, he flagged down Taylor as she was about to head out for more wood. On his command the lithe blonde darted away, and came back with a cold drink for him, held cradled before her belly. He gave another sharp word and she gasped, scampered away, and came back a second time - having opened it for him.

"Ah," Zip sighed, as he accepted a drink from in front of one Vixen's flat belly on one side, and a plate of food from a different kneeling Vixen on the other. "Now this is what I call camping."

Leaning back, he lifted his feet up and rested them on a camp stool. Then looking down, he grinned.

"Even the ones who try not to help, still put on a nice show."

Below him, at the base of the short bluff, Diana was still struggling to put together her Pride's camp. She was in the midst of desperately trying to raise their tent, solo. As he watched her voluptuous bottom wiggled back and forth, faint but still clearly visible in the fading light, as she struggled with a long pole. Hearing his comment, she turned her head and gasped up at him in shock.

Looking down into her eyes, Zip lifted a glass and grinned. "Are you sure you don't want to come up, and join?" Zip asked. "Not that I don't appreciate the performance... but there's still room for you up here!"

Turning his head, gesturing to either side with the hands holding his food and his beverage, he smirked. Around him all the rest of her girls were still hard at work. Behind him, Taylor had already scampered away to begin gathering more kindling from the edges of the camp, to be ready for the morning - repeatedly bending low at the waist, giving a clear view of her leaking pussy beneath her uplifted bubble-butt as she did so. Kayla meanwhile had crawled back to the stove to tend more sausages, while Lauren, kneeling in her place, held open a bag of chips between her breasts and waited patiently for him to reach down inside.

"They just needed someone to give them better orders and directions," Zip informed her.

"Ooh!" Diana moaned, her entire body thrashing with rage. But in the process, she lost her grip on the tent. The pole she had been holding slipped from her furious fingers, and the entire half-assembled monstrosity collapsed around with a loud clank and thump, and ended up looking more like the remains of a bird's nest after a hurricane than anything that would ever keep her out of the rain.

Up in Zip's camp, a couple of the hard-working naked beauties briefly stopped and, looking down, shook their heads.

"Figures," Taylor said. Then, dumping off another load of gathered wood for Zip's fire, turned and scampered back off into the forest to get more - her booted feet still tip-toeing carefully, as besides her sash, every inch of her sleek silky flesh above her socks was still completely bare and unprotected.

Standing over her ruined tent, Diana let out a hiss of frustration. Then, groaning, she crouched down - her naked buns coming within an inch of the filthy mud beneath her boots - and seizing the poles, diligently began trying once again. Leaning back, Zip grinned - and continued to watch.

But Zip did not have eyes entirely for Diana and her struggles. Surrounded by naked girls laboring diligently, his eyes were often pulled away to a particularly enticing sight - to a pair of voluptuous hips being presented towards him as their owner bent low at the waist, or to a glimpse imparted to him in passing, as one or another of his curvy servants darted past, their bare bodies moving like skittish fawns amidst the perilous wilds that loomed all around him.

And, through these glimpses, Zip could not help but notice a few things that made a slow smirk spread across his lips, and to make his dick twitch inside his pants. For, though they did their best to pretend that they were absorbed in their practical duties, and to avert their faces from him unless absolutely necessary, gradually the girls could not help but reveal that their current predicament were having some quite naughty effects upon them. Steadily, as they labored naked before his gaze, their nipples, at the tips of their jiggling bare breasts, began to perk up in a way that seemed to have nothing to do with the only gradually cooling evening air. And, as their curvy hips hurried by, though they did their best not to give him even a peak, by one glimpse after another Zip could not help but notice that even in the lowering light he was getting glints and glimmers of shimmering moisture, from between each of their sleek and silky bare thighs.

But, despite their initial diligence, and despite the steadily growing signs of their visible excitement, it should not be thought that there were no disciplinary issues amidst the comely work-force of Zip's camp. The first hint of rebellion came from pretty redheaded Rachel. After she finally got the air mattress all puffed up and into the tent - the tent was small enough and the mattress big enough that it filled up the entire interior floor - she stood back up to one side and stretched.

Zip motioned her over, to receive her next instruction - but when she didn't see he spoke up. "Come here," he told her.

Lowering her arms, which she had lifted up over her head, she shook her pretty freckled head. "In a minute... I'm tired..." she said.

His face darkened. "Come here right now," he told her. "There's more work to do."

"I told you, I'm tired!" she whined. The expression on her fire-wreathed face said that over her entire life to this point this had been the only excuse she ever needed to not do anything. "I've been blowing for, like, an hour..." she said, rubbing at her jaw.

Zip narrowed his eyes. "You know," he said, "I can't very well hand back only some of your pictures. Either all of you follow the rules... or none of you do."

At this the other four subjugated Vixens looked up and gasped sharply. Their eyes widened in fear.

Two options now presented themselves. They could either unite at last, in resisting Zip's rule; or turn on their own comrade to force her into line. But, though the former option might seem the more natural course, by now all of Zip's pretty laborers had sunk a significant psychological cost into their current path - in the form of the many unfamiliarly strenuous labors their naked bodies had already conducted. So, within a moment, lovely eyes narrowing into slits amidst the gathering gloom, all of them turned on their truculent comrade and glared.

"Do what he says, Rachel," Kayla said sharply from the stove, her naked bottom wiggling before it in fear of appearing in glorious HD on the phone of every single boy in her school.

"Yeah!" Alexis said - ceasing to tend the fire to gape at her in horror. "We've worked hard, you have to too!"

Rachel looked about, briefly shocked, at her friends' reactions. But based on peer pressure from all her friends at once, she quickly relented. "Oh... fine!" she moaned. Scampering over, she presented herself before Zip, standing before where he sat in his folding chair. "I'm... I'm sorry," she said, folding her hands meekly over her flat bare belly. One finger caressed, nervously, around her belly button - while down below, the exposed lips of her naturally redheaded pussy glistened ever so slightly with moisture. "What is it that I need to do next?" she asked - making it sound like the pampered princess had never even imagined hearing herself utter those words.

But, seeing her lovely hips wiggling before him, Zip was suddenly not in a mood just to give her another task. Instead, he had a sudden desire to make an example out of her - the most pleasurable way he could come up with.

"We'll discuss that in a bit," Zip said sharply, up into Rachel's gaping once-truculent face. "But first, 'sorry' is not going to cut it." He leaned back in his chair and slid his legs forward, making a flat shelf in front of him with his thighs. He pointed to it. "Put your belly on my lap," he instructed her.

Rachel gasped. One hand rising up to cover her lips, she slowly shook her freckle-faced head in shock. "N-no!" she whispered. "You... you can't be..."

"Do it," Zip said, firmly.

With a soft moan, Rachel lifted her fiery head and turned it first one way and then the other - eyes blinking wide as they desperately searched for aid. But the other girls just blinked back up at her from where they knelt or labored, their pretty faces expressing shock and horror at her predicament - but not volunteering one word or action to come to her support.

"Do it," Zip said again, a little louder and firmer than before.

"Oh, God!" Rachel moaned. And in an instant, she gave in. With a whimper she dove down, and slowly settled her sleek flat belly onto his filthy pants. Her long slender thighs hung off on his right side, her knees coming to rest in the dirt. Her ample and shapely breasts ended up hanging down and jiggling against his left thigh. Turning her head up, laid out across his lap, she gaped up into his face in shock.

Reaching out, Zip laid his hand luxuriously on Rachel's projecting, rounded bubble-butt. She whimpered, and squirmed - but did nothing to resist. He gave it a slow, possessive squeeze, taking his time to sample its toned and pneumatically quivering contours. Then, still caressing her bottom, he looked into her face.

"Did you do as you were told?" he asked her.

Slowly, she shook her head, her eyes fixed up at him in horror. "No..." she whispered - her ass squirming as he gave it an invasively fondling caress.

"Do you deserve to be punished?" he asked her.

She took a deep breath, and then slowly nodded. "Yes," she whispered, softly.

"What do you have to say to me?" he asked.

Rachel squirmed, as he gave her ass another groping caress. Then she swallowed, and at last spoke.

"P-punish me..." she said, very very softly.

"What was that?" he asked, his fingers stroking lightly at the interior of her curvy cheek. Then, leaving her ass his palm lifted up and hovered above it.

She took another deeper breath, bit her lip, and then exhaled. Then she spoke up, louder than before.

"Punish me!" Rachel begged him, as she knelt helpless and prostrate across his lap, her curvy bottom wiggling before him. "Punish me, for being a bad Wild Girl, Zip... p-please!"

"Your wish is my command!" Zip laughed, and slammed his palm down hard onto her bottom.

Rachel's eye's promptly spread wide, and her head flew backwards, as she let out a loud screech. The pampered rich beauty had clearly never had anything like this done to her before. From the stunned expression upon her lovely freckled face somehow, although every inch of her body had tingled in anticipation of it, and although she had literally asked for it, her brain had had no comprehension in the slightest what was about to happen to her.

"Hahaha!" Zip cackled, and pounded his hand down onto her delightfully soft yet firm ass again and again and again.

"Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Oh my Gawd!" Rachel squealed, her pretty face shivering and contorting in shock, as her jutting round bottom jiggled and shivered and jerked helplessly, under the furious strokes of Zip the Unzipper's palm.

All around them the other Vixens turned their heads and gaped in shock at what Zip was daring to do to their comrade's upturned wiggling bottom. Then, heads whirling back around they breathed in deep, they set themselves back to their tasks, more carefully and more diligently than before. But as they worked each Vixen's own voluptuous bare bottom squirmed nervously back and forth, wiggling in trepidation, as they were forced to endure the continuous loud sharp 'thwack!'s made by Zip's palm slapping down onto the redhead's helpless ass.

Seizing hold of her hair, Zip yanked it back hard, making her squeal, and then wailed on her ass even harder.

"How would your daddy feel?" he asked her. "If he could see you right now?!"

"Oh!" Rachel squealed. Her eyes widened in shock, at the mere idea of her father seeing what was being done to his precious princess. She shook her head back and forth, in horror. "He... he would die!" she squealed. "He w-would die! HE would DIE!"

"Hahaha!" he cackled.

At last, he hammered down his last stroke upon her, and stopped. Rachel gasped, shivering. Her sleek thighs squirmed forward first on one side and then the other - but she was held in place and going nowhere.

But Zip was not quite done with her. Looking into her panting, gasping face, he took a few slow, luxurious squeezes upon her bulging round ass. Then slowly his hand slid lower, his fingers slipping down below the base of her ass, and down between her thighs. Staring up at him, Rachel's jaw dropped upon her pretty face. But she moved not a muscle to resist as Zip the Unzipper's unworthy fingers began to caress over the lips of her pussy.

The gorgeous redhead gaped up at him in shock, her lovely upper lips hanging open and quivering as he teased and toyed at her moist and tender lower ones. At last, licking her pink upper lips, she found her voice to speak.

"What are you doing?" she whispered softly - her entire naked body shivering slightly, as his fingertip slid insolently up and down the thick outer lips of her vulva.

Looking into her eyes, Zip chuckled. "What I gave you before was what you get for being bad," he told her. At that instant he pushed a single finger through the outer lips of her labia, and began to caress her inner ones. "This," he said, stroking lightly up and down, getting closer to the clitoris with each stroke, "is what you get for being good."

Looking up at him, Rachel gasped in shock. Yet she could not help herself. As Zip's finger stroked her holy of holies, a tiny but undeniable shiver of pleasure passed helplessly through her. Smirking, Zip peeled her pussy open a little wider and slid in a second finger, then a third. Her pretty face panted up at him, shivering in growing bewilderment, as Zip's fingers began to move on and within the forbidden folds of her pussy in ways that she could not follow or understand - but which began to excite her rapidly.

"Oh... oh my God..." the pretty redhead whispered a few seconds later. Her eyes blinked wider and wider into his face - as, between her legs, she felt his fingers probe deeper... and her pussy rapidly get wetter, in response.

Around the camp the other girls noticed what Zip was doing. But hearing nothing but tiny whimpers of pleasure from the penetrated redhead, and seeing nothing but helpless shimmies and wiggles in the round buttocks she had uplifted just above his wet pumping fingers, they sighed softly, turned their heads away, and failed to intervene. Oblivious to their audience, Zip and Rachel stared into each other's eyes for several long seconds - the only sound, other than her tiny whimpers, the soft 'schlp! schlp! schlp!' his fingers made in her gooey pussy as they worked. Eyes never leaving his, from the expression upon her face the fiery Vixen's entire world had dissolved down to nothing but Zip. And from the trembling of her pretty lips, based on past experience, he was near certain that she was within a few more pumps of begging him to take his finger out of her, put her to her back, and replace it with his penis - there before God, her Lioness, and everyone.

At that instant, he suddenly pulled out of her. He tapped a couple of wet fingers to the base of her pussy, near where it met her anus, and smirked.

"Will you be a good girl?" he asked her, in a mocking coo.

Rachel gasped loudly. From the stunned expression upon her face, the only thing that horrified her more than Zip the Unzipper's ability to give her deeply and helplessly persuasive pleasure... was his ability to so easily take it away. But after what she had been through, she could only make one response.

"Yes!" the pretty redhead gasped, loudly. A deep blush spreading across her freckled cheeks, she nevertheless nodded her head vigorously. "Yes! I'll be a good girl!" she said.

"Hmmm..." Zip said. "And what does being good mean?" Reaching back in he gave her a last few teasing strokes, only caressing her thick outer lips - leaving the boiling cauldron inside completely untouched - despite the fact that every quiver and mewl her gorgeous face made up to him seemed designed to do nothing but persuade him to slide back in and finish her.

Rachel groaned, shivering under his touch. But in her current state, there was no use trying to pretend she didn't know the answer.

1...34567...9