The Zip Files Bk. 03: Wild Girls

Story Info
A public hike turns naked and naughty with Zip around.
30.9k words
4.73
8.3k
8

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: while this is 'book 3', the story within is self-contained. Reading the prior books will give you more detail on the background of some characters and locations; most notably the 'origin story' of the main character and his abilities. But that is not necessary to read this one, and any relevant material is introduced herein. Also, this is my entry for this year's Nude Day Contest, so if you enjoy it - please go vote!

Content Note: All characters depicted in this work are over the age of eighteen.

~~~~~

Zack 'Zip' Zilch entered his last class of the day, AP Senior Biology, walked towards his desk.

At one time, 'Zip' had been the biggest loser in wealthy San Cajetan High School's senior class. Now... well, now he was still its biggest loser. But now he was a loser with a secret.

A few weeks prior, he had discovered that he was one of a small group of mutants who, at puberty, began to manifest unusual powers and abilities. Most of the others who discovered this gift put on a costume, and used it to fight crime. But Zip had not put on a costume, nor had he elected to fight crime.

Admittedly this was because most of his powers were related to controlling ladies clothing with his mind, or otherwise related to sex. So until not getting laid enough got criminalized, it was hard to see what crime he would fight.

Instead, Zip had set out on another, rather different quest: to make up for lost time, by bedding as many girls in his class as possible. So far, this quest had had its ups and its downs. But it was still one which he approached with a great deal of enthusiasm - to say the least.

Arriving at his desk, Zip set down his books, and sat down. Then, he looked around slowly, considering his options.

Due to an early bit of subterfuge, Zip had managed to get access to an app in which, as part of a school health class project, all the girls in his class had logged their period dates. So he happened to know that all of the beautiful young women near him were at a point in their cycles where they should, at least in theory, be in a biologically receptive state. But he also knew, from painful early experience, that that fact, crossed with his own extremely low social status, still often meant him getting nothing but cold shoulders. Plus, the exceptionally high quality of the ladies left him quite spoiled for options. So, as he moved from one pretty and oblivious face to another, trying to figure out where to make his first move, he found it very hard to choose.

Then, finally he turned his head all the way around to observe the girl directly to his right - and suddenly found himself very focused indeed.

"Woah," he said, and his jaw dropped slightly.

For, beside him, there sat Diana Powell.

Diana was a very pretty girl. She was tall with long athletic legs, a good figure, and prominent breasts. Her hair was jet black, reaching a little past her shoulders, but her eyes were an arresting slate blue. But that was not what made Zip stop and stare. For as she sat next to him, primly scribbling away notes in a little book, she did so while wearing what looked almost exactly like a Girl Scout uniform. It had the sash, the skirt - but it was dark blue, instead of the green ones he was more familiar with. This was despite the fact that Diana, like all the other girls in the senior class, was most definitely over the age of eighteen; a few years after when he thought most girls grew out of such things.

He looked her up and down. She looked good in it. Her face was still tilted down studiously towards where she was taking notes, ignoring him. So he tried to figure out how best to strike up conversation. But he didn't have much time so he went with the first option that came to mind.

"You're in the Girl Scouts, Diana?" he asked.

'Genius' he thought, wincing slightly inside.

She heaved a tiny sigh, and then turned her lovely face to look at him. "Wild Girls, actually," she answered primly. "Don't confuse them. Wild Girls are way better."

"What's the difference?" he asked. He did vaguely recall the Wild Girls now that she had mentioned it. From what he could remember, they were a nearly-identical clone organization that had mostly gotten popular in San Cajetan and other communities like it... so that they didn't have to share campsites with less well-equipped groups, i.e. poor people.

"Do you still sell those nice cookies?" he asked.

Turning her head, Diana looked into his eyes. "Wild Girls are like Girl Scouts," Diana told him, "in that they train girls to be explorers, and leaders, and adventurers. But they are superior in that they teach us to be self-reliant and independent..." She paused a moment, and her eyes narrowed. "Independent, especially, of slimy little unworthy pieces of shit like you..."

She paused for a moment, and squirmed in her skirt.

"We do also sell cookies," she admitted. "But... better ones."

"Hmmm..." Zip said. He completely ignored her insult. After all, given his social standing, he heard most of them more often than he did his own name. Instead, he replied with a stealthy one of his own - albeit in the form of a question.

"You can still be a Wild Girl in high school?" he asked - putting a slightly derisive note in his voice, and letting a tiny smirk spread across his lips.

This landed exactly as intended. Diana squirmed again, and then glared.

"Yes, of course you can," she said. "There are less of us, sure - some girls just don't have the commitment. I'm the only Lioness in our Pride - that's the top rank by the way - but we have several very promising Vixens still active within the senior class - that's the next lower level." She lifted her head high. "It's actually probably the proudest I've ever been in my life, getting to be a leader and role model for the next generation of strong and self-reliant women such as myself."

Zip was pretty sure she had gotten that right off the Wild Girls' brochure ad copy - but didn't call her on it.

"So like, what... you walk them through the cookie recipe?" he asked, keeping the same slightly derisive smirk on his face.

She bristled. "I told you, Wild Girls are about more than just cookies!" she hissed. She whipped her pencil up and pointed it at him. "I'll have you know this very weekend my Pride and I are going on a very rigorous hike and camp-out, up through Chalker Canyon! I'm planning out our route and supplies right now."

She tilted up her notebook and showed him an orienteering map she had folded and placed in front of her. She was marking down trails, checkpoints, and expected times of arrival. Eyes darting down, Zip made sure to quickly memorize the starting time and point.

"Interesting," he cooed. "Maybe I'll come out and watch how fast you ladies all come running back, trying to get an Uber back to your hotel. I bet it doesn't take thirty minutes..."

Her eyes flashed. "We will not! And you're one to talk, Zip. Have you ever even slept outside your house?"

"Sure," he said. "I was in cub scouts... for like a year or two. But still, I bet I could run circles around pampered San Caj girls like you."

At this a broad smirk spread across Diana's lips. "Well, it's a public trail so you are welcome to try," she cooed. "But with that level of experience up against veteran Vixens like my girls... all you're going to be good for is a nice laugh as we watch you fail."

"Maybe I will..." he said. He thought for a moment. "Hey I bet you girls hike without showing any sign of the fact you're still in Wild Girls, right?" he teased. "So no one makes fun of you."

Diana glared.

"I'll have you know we are going in full uniform!" she said. This had actually not been the case - but after his ribbing, she would make sure of it now. "Now... if you don't mind..."

As it happened, at that moment Mrs. Denise Sablier, the Biology Teacher, strutted up to the head of the class and prepared to begin her lesson. She cast Zip a significant glance - which most of the rest of the class seemed to take as her shaming him into silence, but Zip knew meant something else. Then she coughed, and began. Still chuckling, Zip turned away from Diana, who had primly returned to her own notes, and got his own note-pad out.

After class, Zip waited until all the other girls had left and then approached Mrs. Sablier.

"Hey," he told her, "I need a ride this Saturday."

Lifting her chin high, Mrs. Sablier stroked her pointer and glared at him.

"I agreed to be your teacher, Zip," she said. "Not your chauffeur."

It had been Mrs. Sablier who had accidentally leaked to Zip the confidential information that let him know the ripe and ready status of his classmates' wombs. This incident, along with a number of other indiscretions on her part - most of which involved her moaning naked in his arms - had provided Zip with enough blackmail material to keep her firmly under his thumb. However, despite his leverage, there were still certain activities she could not be coerced into - and for which other forms of encouragement were required.

"It's to an educational event," Zip said.

"I see," she said. Her eyes darted up to where he had been sitting next to Diana, in her uniform. Then back to him. "Educational as in trying to get up inside that little uniform Ms. Powell was wearing today?" she asked him.

"Maaaaybe..." Zip admitted.

Mrs. Sablier shook her head, and glared. "You really are a little pervert, Zip," she told him.

But, Zip was done arguing with her upper lips. Stepping around to one side, he moved to engage a better pair. Mrs. Sablier gasped softly - but Zip had gotten a lot of practice at this already, and before she could otherwise react he was already in position. Sliding up inside her airy skirt, within seconds his hand had slid down beneath her generous rounded buttocks, and he was stroking a single finger back and forth over what turned out to be a satin-clad pussy.

"Oh!" Denise gasped, sharply - as began to stroke her there. Her eyes darted up to the door, which was closed - but unlocked - and a deep blush spread across her cheeks. "Z-Zip, no," she pleaded. "S-someone might come in!"

"I'll be out before they see anything," he assured her. Since she was facing the door, all anyone would see right away would be him standing quite close, and the swaying front hem of her dress. He could probably even get away with giving her moistening pussy another few finger strokes before there was any danger - just as he was continuing to do, as she gaped at the door in shock.

"I am planning on educating myself within Diana," he informed her - his fingertip stroking back and forth over what were already becoming the very wet lips of her labia. "And the rest of her little Pride, if I can manage it," he added.

Denise gasped softly, at his ambition. But other than shivering slightly as his finger made another insolent stroke back over her mound.

"So, are you going to drive me or not?" he asked her.

While waiting for her to answer, he slipped his finger around the edge of her silken panty, and pushed it right up into her. Denise gasped as she felt him sliding up inside her. Then a moment later, she suddenly nodded.

"Y-yes, of course," she said, as her pussy oozed juices down around his finger.

Zip smiled, and gave her another couple thrusts. Denise whimpered, and squirmed. Then, her mouth opened up again with a gasp.

"Is... is there an-anything else I can give you?" she asked him, as his tip thrashed about inside her.

Zip thought a moment. "Yes," he said. "Do you have any camping equipment I could borrow?"

And, not waiting for an answer, he slipped his finger back out of her. Sliding his hand back up underneath her skirt, caressing her enormous round bubble-butt, he located the back waistband of her silken panty. Seizing it, he hoisted it away from her flesh.

Denise whimpered softly, and her cheeks blushed - as she felt the straps of her panties bite deep into her buxom hips, and a puff of air upon her backside. Then, she licked her lips, and slowly nodded.

"My... my husband and I have some we bought years ago," she said. "B-but it's quite old..." They had barely used it, actually - perhaps one or two trips that she could remember. It had been one of her several attempts to rekindle things, hoping the great outdoors would wake up his animal interest. It hadn't. And in any case, her husband traveled too much to get much use of it, and Denise was not the sort to go squat in the woods by herself.

Zip nodded. "That's perfect actually," he said. It would be believable he got it second hand. "Pack it all in your car," he told her. He gave another further tug at her panties, until they were almost outside of her skirt.

She took a deep breath, and licked her lips.

"I... I see..." she said. "And... when should I pick you up?"

He smiled, and gave her a number. Her eyes widened.

"Zip!" she gasped.

But it was no good arguing. He already knew full well her husband was out of town all weekend, giving her ample time to put her ample butt to work on his behalf. So, in the end, as she tottered back and forth, feeling her panties biting deep into her curvy hips, she only had one objection.

"If... if you're going to do all of this," she asked, squirming, "are you at least going to have the decency to fuck me, first?"

Zip grinned - and gave her little panties another teasing tug.

"I already told you," he cooed up at her. "We're going to an educational site. Your reward comes after you get me there. So... come dressed appropriately!"

With that, he let go of her panties. Mrs. Sablier gasped as they slammed back up onto her bottom with a loud, painful 'THWACK!' Then, reaching back up under her skirt to rub her stinging scantily-clad bottom, she was left watching as Zip strutted out the door and left her alone in her classroom.

~~~~~

Just a little after dawn on the following Saturday, on a brisk and clear morning, a large SUV pulled off a mountain road and into the parking lot of the Chalker Canyon trailhead. It was followed momentarily by a Porsche crossover. On either side, misty and wooded mountains towered, with thick firs and craggy rock faces. There was only one vehicle already parked - a sporty little red convertible, with the top up - but it was empty. The two new arrivals parked some distance away. The doors opened, and a half-dozen girls spilled out.

Diana was the driver of the SUV, and as she had sworn - and then, after some lengthy discussion, finally gotten her Pride to go along with - she was in full uniform, as were her companions. These consisted of button-down dresses that flared out from the waist into pleated skirts, reaching to the mid-thigh. As the leader, Diana's was navy blue; while her girls' were olive green. Each also had a sash draped over her burgeoning bust and around her curvy waist, upon which were displayed the numerous Virtue Badges they had accumulated over their many years of devoted effort. Having all come up in the same Pride together, they were all seniors; and, like Diana, all over the age of eighteen. Not that this is an important detail that need be carefully dwelt upon for extra-textual reasons, or anything. From beneath their pleated skirts their long and athletic legs extended down - bare, the better to deal with the impending heat - to each terminate in a pair of extremely expensive and well-fitted hiking boots.

Reaching back into the vehicles, the Wild Girls started to unload their supplies. They carried them over to the trail head, along with six frame backpacks. From the crossover, in addition to the girls, an adult woman emerged. She was not in uniform, save for having a cap on her head with a Wild Girls logo attached. This basically consisted of a W, stylized so that a female face emerged from one side, and the other seemed to sprout up into a tree. She did not help, but watched - seemingly with a great deal of pride.

But, their adult leader was not the only ones who were watching the girls unload. Off in the bushes, Mrs. Sablier was crouched down, hidden in the foliage - watching through a dense screen of branches as Diana and her five friends crawled in and out of their cars, pulling out packages, while their uniform skirts swirled around their sleek bare thighs.

She had indeed, as instructed, dressed appropriately. She had worn a button-down denim dress that reached about to her knees. Having taken it off, it currently formed a makeshift drop-cloth beneath her, outer-side down. She knelt atop it. The dark brown, matching lace bra and panty set she had worn underneath was currently off, and dangling from a nearby branch. Staring through the leaves, Denise shivered and let out a tiny moan, as Zip's hands clenched tight around her buxom waist... and his enormous cock plunged deep up inside her.

"Oh... fuck yes," Zip sighed - as, kneeling behind Mrs. Sablier, he simultaneously got to enjoy the sight of Diana and her Pride laboring in their fetching uniforms, and to feel the sweep of his teacher's quivering taut pussy sliding up and down his cock. His fingers biting deep into her silky flesh, he upped his pace. A slight moist slapping sound started to echo through the brush, as Denise's large buns rhythmically pressed up into his abs. Fortunately, they were much too far for the girls laboring in the parking lot to hear.

"Ungh.... umn... ulg!" Denise whimpered, as she took his punishing strokes. She bit her lip, deep, to avoid releasing any loud vocalizations that might give them away, as Zip nailed her. Finally, unable to control herself any other way, she put her head down - rubbing her raven tresses into the dirt - as her uplifted torso continued to shiver helplessly at the powerful impaling thrusts Zip's gigantic dick was delivering into it.

It didn't last long - she was his warm-up fuck, and knew it. Soon enough, he slammed in deep, and erupted. Shivering naked in the forest, Denise gasped and sighed, as she felt his long beast pulse again and again; pouring a load of potent seed up into her. Then - all too soon, as far as she was concerned - it was done. Head still down, her pale buxom hips up and wiggling about blind in the dark forest, she let out a tiny whimper as his thick limp cock slithered up out of her and, with some effort, forced its way out of her well-tenderized pussy lips.

"Alright," Zip said. Backing up, he admired the little trickle of his own cum drooling out of his teacher's gaping vagina. No matter how many times he saw it, he never seemed to get tired of it. "That was educational. But they're almost done. So..."

He didn't finish his statement. But reaching out, he gave her voluptuous ass a squeeze, and then a slap, as if nonverbally telling her what he wanted.

Denise sighed - and then, lifting her head up, nodded. Her eyes still looked a bit dizzy, and there were several leaves and twigs stuck in her previously immaculate black hair. Reaching out, she grabbed up her panties, and slipped them down. But she had just barely gotten them past her boots and onto her ankles when Zip stopped her.

"Nuh, uh," he said. Reaching down, he put a finger in her panties, and pulled them back out of her grip. "Leave those," she he told her. He glanced up. "And the bra too," he said, admiring the huge-cupped garment dangling from a nearby branch.

Denise moaned softly, and she licked her lips. But, blush deepening, she made no move to resist as he tugged her panties back off over her boots, relieving her of them.

A short time later, as they were finalizing their packs, the girls of Diana's pride looked up and gasped in astonishment. It was quite early, so despite the other car in the lot they had not expected to see anyone. But, to their surprise, not only did they see someone coming down the trail, but it was someone they recognized.

123456...9