The Zookeeper Pt. 03

Story Info
The Zookeeper goes after an art collection and LT Diane.
10.1k words
4.74
8.6k
11
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers

Thanks for the comments so far. This is the final chapter of this story but is open enough that I can write more later. I hope you enjoy it, and remember, be polite and helpful in the comments.

PART III

TWO DAYS LATER AT THE POLICE STATION

"Mr. Blinns, I get that you think your precautions are good enough, but they are not. From what we have gathered, your art collection is the next target, and it will happen within the next few days. I am going to be blunt here, you don't have a choice in this matter. I have a court order and a warrant, and you will cooperate or I will toss you in jail until after this is done."

Diane scowled at the speaker as the billionaire sputtered various threats and his lawyer pipping up in the background until she slammed her hand down.

"Enough! You have the paperwork, are you going to cooperate or not? If no, get your toothbrush packed because I have a cell with your name on it."

There was silence and then a "Fine! I am departing this, this, ghetto of a city for a vacation and when I return, if you have NOT caught this "Animal Gang" I will see the mayor about your badge. It will look very nice on my wall."

Click.

"Nice guy." Kim quipped.

"Not freaken now, Doc. We need to get our folks over there quietly and get things set up. Lisa, you have the roster?"

"Yes, right here. Ten handpicked officers, not counting you, me, and the Doc. All women."

"Are you sure about that LT?" John glanced around nervously since he was the only man in the room (Steve was working some stuff for their extra set of cameras). "Look, I know this will sound sexist as hell, but only women? This guy is a hulk, and the snake girls are dangerous. I know they are some of the best, but no SWAT? None of the powerlifting crew? You might need some raw muscle for this."

Diane glared at him and then let out a breath. "Ok. I get it, and I understand how nervous a lot of officers are about this. But the bunny and snake girls are especially effective against males. One whiff of a bunny's pheromones and you would be pulling your dick out to fuck. Accidentally look a snake girl in the eyes and you are a zombie. From what we have found out, females have more resistance to these abilities. Enough we can act and react. Men? You would be mindless fuckpuppets in about ten seconds. My orders stand."

"But what if this guy gets to you?"

There was a pause at that. Kim had determined that somehow the transformation had something to do with the clothing. If it touched a person and stayed touching that person, that person was going to transform. That news had spread fast.

"We have briefed every female cop, and especially everyone on this detail about what to look for. No one is going to be touching strange clothing or opening strange packages. Besides, it would be pretty obvious if someone was wearing a rabbit fur coat or a snake-skin skirt."

After a moment John nodded. He didn't look completely convinced, but he didn't say anything else.

"Alright, we move in now. Set up and get ready."

Lisa looked a bit too focused. Diane waited a bit and then spoke. "Lisa. What's up? You have that "something's not right" look."

Lisa frowned. "Diane, are you sure this is it? That bit of paper we found in the alleyway that blew out the truck's door just seems bit too lucky to me."

"I thought so too, but this makes sense. None of the cash that we can trace or any of the diamonds have shown up in anything legit. But we have had a couple diamonds and some cash turn up in the underworld. Our informants can't tell us much other than Dr. Olsen is using a lot of cut outs to do some things, nearly all of it illegitimately. So he isn't looking to use any of this above ground. With that being the case, stolen artwork is perfect. A famous art piece can never be shown in public if it was stolen as it will immediately be made. But there is a huge underground market for private collectors and underworld types for this stuff, easy to trade, easy to sell if needed, and hell, a pencil sketch by Picasso can be worth millions and can fit in a coat pocket so it's easy to move in an emergency. This set is big, it's private so security is less than that of a museum or big gallery, and some of it is already shady. I hear some of Mr. Blinn's stuff he keeps under wraps because it may not be legitimately acquired, so even better for a thief. Maybe, if enough of this stuff is hot, the guy may not even report it. I'm telling you, THIS is the next score for the "Animal Gang".

Lisa still didn't look quite convinced, but she nodded.

"Ok, you are boss. But the timing? So soon?"

"Mr. Blinns is going out of town for an extended vacation. He does this every year, same time. Minimal manning at his mansion, which also happens to be in a private and isolated area. He's gone for several weeks so yeah perfect. And most of his staff takes vacation in the first two weeks so they can come back and get everything shipshape. If it was me, I wait a day, let the staff ease down and then hit them. Not today, probably not tomorrow, but the day after. That's the time."

Lisa nodded and Kim smiled. "LD is gonna score and I'm going to win the office pool."

Diane rolled her eyes. "I swear you are all degenerates. I should arrest you all for gambling."

The phone rang. Diane picked it up.

"Lieutenant Harris."

"Lieutenant Harris, I'm Captain Fred MacDale with Iron Horse Security. We handle security for Mr. Blinn's estate. I have been briefed on what is going on, but something just came up. Several of my employees, all females, just got some packages delivered. Wrapped in brown paper, with no return addresses."

Diane stood straight up. "Shit! Have any of your guards opened them?"

"None, except I haven't heard from one of them. They were all on the Blinn's roster too. I, um, I was on the force and have some friends. When the diamond exchange got hit, I hit them up so I could see about anything we needed to be watching for. A couple of days back, an old friend let me know about the packages and that they might be linked so I put the word out to my people yesterday. Good thing because the packages were delivered this morning. Right now, I have four of them, and one of my guards not answering her phone. I sent over one of my folks to check on her, but I'm thinking you may want to send some officers."

Diane wrote down the address and tossed it to Lisa who was out the door with Kim right behind her.

Several hours later Diane and Lisa watched Kim work on the coat in full sealed protective gear in a sealed lab.

"Damn, we lucked out. That would have been a fun thing if they had started to change and had shown up at the mansion with us there." Lisa said.

"Yeah, but we need to play it a bit differently now. These five women need to be appearing to be on duty. The transformations happen during the shift so they have people taking over the inside. I'd feel better if we knew how the change was triggered and how Dr. Olsen communicates with them, but I think our trap just got even more ironclad. Good thing that last guard had just overslept with her phone off." Diane said with smile.

"Okay, so we have two rabbit coats and three snake-skin skirts and leggings. I'm doing some more tests, but the initial DNA appears to be a match. I'm still not sure how this stuff would work exactly, it's inert. Something else must trigger it remotely." Kim

"Like what?" Diane asked into the speaker.

"Cripes could be anything. Gas, radio waves, heat, you name it. This stuff is cutting edge experimental science fiction medical tech, it could take me years to unlock and understand."

"Any hope of a blocker or immunization or something?" Lisa asked.

Kim snorted. "You wish. Since I don't know how it reacts or even turns on, I can't begin to figure out a way to block or stop it. Right now, you just don't touch it. But I did figure out something. It appears that the more exposure to bare skin the faster and more powerful the reaction. Did you notice how all the women in the coats were wearing sleeveless and shoulder-less dresses? And I did some peeping on the video footage from the bank. Several of the women took off their panties prior to the transformation and the women who turned first were wearing the most snake-skin. One of the tellers had on a full sleeved, shoulder-covered halfway to knee dress, and she turned first. The girls in the skirts were the last ones and it appears that they needed some nudging in a couple cases."

"Hmmm, that makes sense. Good to know, too bad we don't have an antidote or a vaccine or something. But we nipped this in the bud at least." Diane said.

Kim cycled out of the sealed room and unmasked. Lisa and Kim looked at Diane who focused on the items lying in the sealed room. She nodded and looked at them.

"Alright. You two head home and get some sleep. We set things up tomorrow, and the next day is it."

MEANWHILE AT AN APARTMENT IN THE CITY

"Do you underssssstand what you musssst do human?"

"Yes, I understand, I will obey."

Cindy smiled and hissed quietly. "Very good. Now ssssssleep, you will wake in five minutesssss and remember nothing of my vissssssit. But tomorrow, you will do assssss you have been insssstucted."

The man's eyes closed and he slumped in his chair. Cindy hissed at Tina and the stood up. They slid their clothing back on (just a regular dress and some pumps), put on wigs, and swayed out the apartment door. Cindy kept her mouth shut even though she was desperately wanting to flick her tongue out. A snake used its tongue so much it was nearly torture to not use it. And having to WALK like a human was very annoying. But Master had commanded and she of course obeyed.

A quick elevator ride down and they were out the door and into a SUV with tinted windows. Julie Bunny drove and she giggled when they began to slither out of their dresses.

"I know, clothing is just so annoying." She said in a high-pitched voice. She wiggled her nose and then trembled a bit. Even though the snake girls would never harm her (she belonged to Master after all), her bunny senses simply were hardwired to fear snakes. But she was able to drive and her hearing and vision made bunnies much better drivers than snakes. So she and her sister bunnies were making some rounds with the snake girls, visiting some human males across the city, getting things ready for tomorrow.

Cindy coiled in her seat and hissed contentedly. "Back to the habitat, I want to bassssssk."

Julie nodded and giggled and headed back home.

EARLY MORNING TWO DAYS LATER

Lisa yawned as she carefully moved out of the van and inside the small building located behind the gallery building on Mr. Blinn's estate. Other officers, dressed as Ironhorse Security guards, moved to their places. Four guards, and six other officers in pairs hidden in and around the gallery, plus herself, the LT, and the Doc.

Kim stifled a sneeze and Lisa looked at her. "Sorry, but this stuff is giving me a runny nose."

Lisa nodded. The game scent that they had sprayed their boots with and sprayed behind them did have a bit of a smell to it. But it would mask the smell of a human according to an expert hunter the LT had talked to. The hidden officers had also used it. And they were all wearing or had access to gas masks just in case some of the pheromones did end up being more effective against women than they thought.

Diane was already at the camera display, seated and clicking around the various cameras. She gave a quick glance back and nodded and was back at it.

Lisa and Kim sat down and waited in silence. They both knew not to bother Diane when she was focused like this. Diane had on a headset and was listening into the "regular guards" chatter. That allowed Lisa and Kim to talk quietly.

"I hope they come soon. I need a nap." Lisa said with another yawn.

"Couldn't fall asleep? Nervous?" Kim asked.

Lisa shook her head and grinned. "Well, I could have slept, but my boyfriend surprised me last night when I got home. He had made dinner and had some of my favorite wine. We were, um, up late."

Kim looked at her and then they both let out a giggle.

"Naughty, naughty. I guess you had some fun then."

Lisa glanced at Diane and then smiled with an evil glint to her eyes. "Oh, fuck yeah we did. I swear it was like Rod was possessed. He ended up taking me on the table right after dessert. And then against the wall going to the bedroom, and then on the bed, several times."

Kim let out a "ooooooo" and snickered. She glanced at Diane and then leaned closer to Lisa. "You know Gary, that big hunk in SWAT?"

Lisa nodded. "Of course, what woman in the station doesn't."

Kim smiled. "We've been seeing each other for a couple of weeks. Very on the sly."

Lisa gasped. "Really? Wow, you have kept it quiet."

"Yeah. We have a "friends with benefits" relationship going on. And last night we used some of the benefits. He caught me right as I got home. Swept me right off my feet and straight into the bedroom."

"You dirty little slut! Is he as big as they say?"

"Bigger! Funny you mention "possessed" though, he was the same way. He was so fucking manly! Just strong and forceful and I just wanted to curl up in his arms like a baby. We banged away damn near the whole night! I have to concentrate in order to walk normally, otherwise it would be obvious that I got plowed hard!"

They both stifled some laughter and glanced at Diane who was intently focused on the screens.

"Come on we gotta focus. I'm amped up about this though, don't feel tired at all." Lisa said. She rubbed her thighs together and sucked her breath. For some reason she was feeling really ancy, and a bit horny. Her boyfriend had really swept her off her feet last night. Even though she had tried to get him to calm down, she had to admit his argument of "relieving the pressure and the stress of the last several weeks" had been dead on. She had been under a lot of pressure and stress and last night had been a real relief.

But damn, she was wanting some more.

"Come on, show up so we can bust you and I can go home and get my brains banged out." She thought to herself as she eased her thighs back and forth just a bit. The sensation was very nice and she felt an enjoyable feeling spread right up to her pussy. She was feeling very sensitive which wasn't any surprise considering the night before.

She sighed. "Damn it, I damn near overslept, the light was burned out in the bathroom, and the only damn underwear I found in the dark was a tight thong that seems to be tripping all my triggers. That and this bra. Damn, when did my tits gets so sensitive?" She muttered very softly. She glanced over at Kim.

Kim seemed to be working on controlling her breathing. Her eyes were shut and she seemed to be sucking her breath slowly. She was sweating just a bit.

"Kim, you okay?"

"Yeah. It's just, oh fuck, this morning Gary got up and knocked over my chair where I lay out my clothes for the next day. The alarm didn't go off and I was running behind. My stuff was all over the place and Gary was trying to "help" me find stuff. Instead of my regular panties he somehow gave me a thong and some lace bra number that's tight as hell." Kim let out a little shudder and bit her lip to suppress a moan.

That moan tripped Lisa's trigger and she shuddered as a small orgasm surged through her.

"Oh fuck! Something's wrong! I feel so, so..."

"Mmmmmmmrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppurrrrrrr. Nice." Kim purred out.

That purring sound jolted Lisa. She looked at Kim and gasped. She got out a "No, oh no." before another wave of pleasure flowed over her. It radiated out from her pussy and tits, it seemed to grow over her. She closed her eyes and felt herself change.

"Shoes, must get off." She growled in a low snarl. She began to paw at her feet and shake her legs. She felt her feet seem to change and the boots slid off. She jerked her feet and the socks followed. Then she began to rip and tear at her uniform. The top she ripped off with no problem and the bottoms she shucked off with several jerks and kicks. She dropped to all fours and purred. She flicked her long tail and smiled.

She caught a look of herself in one of the back screens. She purred loudly, she was sure a pretty cheetah. Her eyes perked up and she sat back and licked her paw. She purred and sniffed her sister cat girl Kim. Kim smiled and let out a low growl and flicked her tail. Her spotted skin was lovely and her pert tits were nice and firm and showed off her leopard spots quite nicely.

After a moment of admiring each other the two new cat girls turned and looked at the human female who was now speaking loudly into the microphone.

A FEW MINUTES EARLIER AT ONE OF THE HIDDEN POSITIONS

Officer Charlotte Brandon hissed at her partner. "Hey, pay attention!"

Her partner, Amelia Hanson, jerked a bit and flushed. "Sorry."

Charlotte glared at her and then bite her lip. "Damn it! Why the fuck did my husband pick last night to make the move on me and why did he have to stop at Lacey's Lingerie? Fuck, this thong and bra set is fucking heating me up!" she thought furiously. She took a breath and then said "Sorry, I didn't have much sleep last night."

Amelia, a cute blonde with a really nice figure and one of the best racks on the force, gave her a sly look and then grinned. "Oh ho. Did the hubby want to give you some loving?"

Charlotte flushed and Amelia sensed she had hit a nerve. "Oooooo, dish it! Come on, nothing moving, tell your partner every sordid detail."

"Damn it, nothing crazy." Charlotte replied. She kept her face straight for a bit but she could see Amelia was getting ready to dig again. "Crap, fine! He was waiting for me when I got home last night. Put the moves on me and hit my triggers, and we got to it. And then this morning he had a gift for me."

"Yeah? What was it?"

"Lingerie."

Amelia let out a low "oooooooo" and moved closer. "You can't stop there, I know about your little fetish. Come on, details, details."

Charlotte looked around the gallery again, and then grimaced as a jolt of pleasure moved up her spine straight from her pussy. "Why the hell did I ever tell you about that? He stopped by Lacey's and got me this Cheetah pattern thong and lace bra. I'm wearing it now."

Amelia let out a giggle and looked around. Charlotte had made the mistake one time during an after work drinking session that she LOVED wearing lingerie to work under her uniform. Amelia could always tell when since she wouldn't change at the station when she was wearing something. Tight thongs, lacey stocking and bras, her husband would just put out a set and she always wore them. Amelia had kept the secret but she made sure to give her some crap about it whenever it happened. She paused and keyed the radio. "Station 2, all clear and secure." She nodded as the LT acknowledged. Then she leaned in close. "Last night my neighbor came by. That cute college senior, the one who lifts on balcony."

"And you fucked of course." Charlotte said. Amelia was a great cop, but she was also one of the most sexually active women she had ever met. She rarely had a boyfriend for longer than a month but had a lot of "friends with benefits" arrangements. To her credit, she tried to steer clear of her fellow officers, and had only dated a couple of them, so she didn't have the rep for being the station slut.

"Oh yeah. Exactly what I needed to take my mind off of this mission. But he was in a playing mood, he had me play dress up in lingerie and strip and give him some lap dances. He got me all worked up. We both passed out late and I slept through the alarm. I shoved him out the door half naked and I ended up wearing this hot tiger strip panty and bra set. Didn't even have time to shower, which was bad. I can still smell sex and it's turning me on."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers