The Zookeeper Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte nodded and bit her lip. "Yeah. But it's like something else. I swear I feel heat and these pulses of energy and pleasure emanating from the thong and bra. Shit! If I move my legs my pussy rubs and I damn near orgasm."

Charlotte scanned the area again. Amelia didn't respond. Charlotte nodded as things still seemed clear and checked her gas mask on her hip.

"Hey, did you get that extra filter from the arms room?" She asked.

No answer.

"Hey, did you get...Amelia! What the?" Charlotte sputtered out as she turned.

Amelia was sitting on the floor bare foot. Her belt and radio were lying next to her like she had just shucked them off. Her eyes were rolled up and she was ripping off her top. With a grunt she pulled it completely off and Charlotte gaped.

The tiger striped bra was gone, but Amelia's skin was now covered in the exact same pattern and Charlotte swore she saw is growing and expanding out. She looked up at Amelia's face and jerked back and onto her feet when she saw the two tiger ears grow up on her head and her hair turn into the tiger strip pattern. Amelia's mouth opened and long teeth showed along with a rough tongue. Amelia's fingernails fell off and long claws grew out, and with a quick slash, Amelia cut off her pants.

Amelia rolled to her legs and sat back on her butt. A long tiger tail swished in the air and she purred.

Charlotte was gasping for air. "The lingerie! The fucking lingerie! Damn it, NO!" Charlotte growled out. She grabbed the chair's back and forced herself to take a deep breath. "Need to warn...the LT..." she panted out as the pulses ripped through her.

"Puuuuurrrrrrrrrr, whyyyyy Charlotte? Commmmme, purrrrrrr, join ussss." Amelia said in a voice that was a mix of low sexy growl and a purr.

Charlotte took a deep breath and fumbled for her radio. While grabbing for it, she bumped the camera mounted on a tripod in front of them and it swung around and centered on her. She keyed her radio frantically. "LT! This is officer, uhhhhh, Brandon! ALERT! Olsen got to us! He, mmmmmm fuckkkkkkkk, He got to my husband! I'm wearing some of his clothes! Check the others! OH GAWWWDDDDD!!!"

Charlotte dropped the mike as a huge wave of warmth and lust washed over her whole body. Her hands seemed to move of their own will, pulling off her belt. She was on her butt somehow, her feet thrashing as she tried to get the very uncomfortable boot off her paws...

"DAMN IT! FEET!" She snarled out loud and then nearly whimpered at the cat like sound that she spoke in. She gasped for air and saw Amelia simply sitting the licking her paws as her tail slowly swung back and forth. She seemed a bit bored by her ordeal.

"The, roarrrwwwww, clothes! I need, need, to get them, uhhh, off!" She muttered. Charlotte grabbed her shirt and ripped it clean off. Her hands went to her tits.

"Oooooooooooooo...sooooo gooooooodddddd, mmmmmpuuuurrrrrrrr..."

Charlotte's hand found no bra, just very sensitive tits with cheetah patterned skin, a pattern that flowed over her body, arms and legs. Her last human thoughts were "Damn fucking lingerie fetish" and then she blinked.

"Puuurrrrrrrr, clothing not fun. Off." She said in a purring cat like voice. She extended her claws and ripped off the covering of her hind legs. She had some distant thought that the humans called them pants, but she didn't care.

Why would a lovely sexy female Cheetah care about mere humans?

With a purr, she flicked her tail and then went over and sniffed the tiger girl Amelia, who returned the sniff and purred.

"My lovely pets, you know what you must do." A voice sounded in their heads.

"Yes Master, purrrrrrrrr, I obey." The two cat girls replied and trotted out of their hiding place and into the museum.

Back at the security office, Lieutenant Diane Harris heard the frantic call from Officer Brandon and then saw the camera swing around. She watched as one of her hand-picked officers doubled over and moaned. She fell off her chair and began to thrash. Her voice started to change and she tore off her belt and kicked her feet violently. She heard her swear and shout and then she ripped off her shirt. She watched as her chest was exposed and the cheetah pattern was exposed. The second Charlotte touched her tits her eyes rolled up and a set of cheetah ears popped up on her head as her hair turned the same pattern.

Diane nearly cried when she heard the officer purr. With a few flicks of her claws, the former police officer was now a naked cheetah girl. She licked her paw and then another cat girl, a tiger who looked like Amelia moved into the picture. They sniffed each other and then purred. They both paused and then said "Yes Master, I obey." And then ran off on all fours out of the picture.

For a split-second Diane couldn't move. Then she grabbed the mike. "All stations! ALERT! He's here and he's gotten to some of the officers! Mask now! Damn it, if any of you are wearing any type of animal pattern clothing of ANY KIND, get it off NOW! All stations acknowledge!"

Diane let go of the mike...

And she got no response. Not one.

After a few seconds she keyed again. "Any station, respond to last transmission!"

There was a pause and then "Purrrrrrrrrr! Lovely Diane, don't be so scared. It's fineeeeeepuuurrrrrrrrr." Came over the net. Diane thought it sounded like Sergeant Brooke in charge of the floor detail as her blood ran cold.

She looked at the screens and slowly pulled off her headset. On the main floor, several groups of cat girls were moving around. Several appeared to be removing artwork from the walls and from display cases. Two others were working on opening the door. Diane saw leopard, cheetah, jaguar, and tiger patterned girls. She jerked when she saw Charlotte and Amelia talk to the Sergeant and then they all three looked directly at the camera and smiled.

"Time to join LT." Charlotte said with a light purr and she and Amelia were off running on all fours.

Straight at her.

"SHIT!" Diane jumped up and grabbed her radio that connected her to the TOC back at the police station. "HQ's! We've been set up! We need every officer here now! Mask up and get your ass here now!"

Static.

Diane keyed again, and she smashed the radio down. "Damn it! Jammed! Lisa! Kim! Masks on and let's go!" Diane pulled out her mask and then realized something.

She was hearing two purrs.

From behind her.

She slowly turned around and froze.

"Now, nowwww, human. Don't do anything rash, purrrrr. We don't want to hurt you." Lisa, now a beautiful cheetah girl said as she licked her paw.

"Yessss, Master says he wants you alive and unhurt, purr." Kim the leopard girl said as she flicked her tail.

Diane was frozen in place. Her two close friends and her best officers were now transformed and completely under the power of a madman. She shook her head.

"No. You are NOT under his power! You are police officers! Snap out of it! Fight it!"

The two cat girls looked bored like only cats can and licked their paws. Lisa laid down and slowly swished her tail. "No, purrrrrr. We are cat girls, purrrrrr. We obey Master. Not weak human like you."

The door opened and Diane sagged down.

"Ah, LT. Diane Harris I believe. Lovely to finally meet you. I must say you had quite the reputation amongst the various people I spoke with, and I am truly happy to meet you."

"Dr. Frank Olsen. I wish I could say the same." Diane snarled back. But she was scared and feeling very funny. Olsen had been ripped on the videos, but in person?

"Damn it, why did he have to be a criminal? I'd fuck that all week." Diane thought to herself. This man had presence. Anyone would notice the second he entered the room. His body seemed made of granite and ripped like a god. His skin was tanned oddly though, kind of a greyish brown. But his eyes were dark and powerful. It was like gazing into the Abyss, once you looked you couldn't look away. She had to keep herself from gasping.

The man chuckled. "I no longer use that name, Frank is dead, he really DID die in that explosion. But he was reborn. I am now the one called Master, or if you wish to use the nickname the underworld elements have given me, the Zookeeper."

"You did this. You have killed people, robbed, destroyed..."

"Oh please, save the speech. Right now your station is hearing your regular reports thanks to some specialists I hired to jam you and take your place on the airwaves. The land and cellular lines are cut, and no one will think anything strange until at least noon. And we will be gone by then my dear."

"Why have you done this?" Diane asked. She knew he was probably not lying given the other crimes, but she still could hope that maybe one of her officers was free and unchanged. Delay and disrupt was the game now. She started easing her hand towards her gun.

"All in good time. But for now..."

ZAP!!!!

Diane jerked as the tazer dart hit her. She had been so fixated on his eyes she hadn't seen it. It was much stronger than regulation and she was out before she was halfway to the floor.

The man walked over and removed her belt and patted her down carefully. He took out a syringe and injected the unconscious police officer. He turned to his two cat girls and smiled.

"Lisa, Kim, be good little kittens and cuff her. Take her gently down to the smaller van and stay with her. She will sleep for some time. Make sure nothing happens to her, she is very special and important."

"Puuurrrrrrr, yes Master, with pleasure." Lisa said. She slinked over to her former friend and with some effort stood up. She frowned and let out a little hiss. "Lisa doesn't like standing like human. Lisa is a cheetah."

Kim was hissing as well but standing. Her tail swished as she took Diane by her ankles. "Come sister, let's carry this human as Master commanded, then we can walk like proper cats again."

The two girls easily hefted their former commander and carried her out to the smaller van. They laid her down on the back seat and then curled up near her. Both were cleaning themselves when Master came out. Diane was still out cold. He petted both of his lovely kitties.

"Very good my lovely pets. We are almost done in there, but you two deserve an early reward."

The man pulled down his tight shorts and his large cock, already hard, snapped to attention.

Both cat girls let out loud purrs and stood up on all fours. Their tails went straight up in the air and they licked their lips as they slinked towards their Master.

The man pointed at Lisa. Lisa purred louder and rubbed against his legs. She positioned herself in front of him and arched her butt up in the air. The man chuckled and grabbed her by her hips. He positioned and eased into her pussy.

"MMMMMEEEEOOOOWWWWWWW!" Lisa howled as she felt her Master pump deep into. She howled again and then hissed as he began to pound into her. It was so wonderful! Better than any sex she had ever had as a mere human. Her pussy was so sensitive and her tits flopped and slapped as she was pounded forward and back. She growled, and hissed and then roared as she came.

Master came in her and then pulled out. Lisa purred loudly and arched her back. She could feel the cum oozing out of her pussy and she sat down and began to lick herself clean. Her new form just allowed her to reach and she savored the taste of herself and Master. She was cleaning her thighs when Master finished with Kim and she purred as Kim stretched and purred in pleasure.

"So good. So nice. So glad I'm a sexy cheetah and not some human bitch. Mmmmm, so happy Master made me." She purred in contentment. She laid down and watched Master give the same treatment to her sister cat Kim and smiled as they finished. Kim curled up and purred loudly.

Master smiled and shut the door to the van. After a few moments he drove off with two other larger vans following him. They were long gone by the time the rest of the police realized something was wrong and sent other units to investigate. All they found was torn clothing and abandoned police equipment.

LATER THE NEXT DAY IN A MANSION ACROSS THE CITY

Diane put her hand to her head and moaned. "Fuck me. He drugged me after the tazer. Oh, my head."

After a few moments she opened her eyes and looked around. She was lying on a large four poster bed under a large and warm blanket. She felt under the cover and grunted.

"Fuck, what am I wearing?" She pulled off her blanket and looked. She was dressed in her panties and bra and that was it. She glanced around but didn't see any of her clothes or uniform. She moved off the bed and she sighed. "Well, at least I didn't wake up a cat girl. Damn it, the whole fucking task force. How did he get to them?"

The door opened and Diane blinked as a very pretty women hopped, literally hopped into the room carrying a tray of food and a bottle of water. She had rabbit ears and she kept twitching her nose.

"Good morning human. Master ordered you fed and then you will go and see him. He said that I was to tell you that the food is not laced with anything or drugged. And to tell you not to try to escape as he has assigned two cat girls to watch you." The bunny girl shuddered. "They are scary even if they are Master's pets like us Bunnies. The two are at the door. Once you are done eating, open the door and they will take you to Master."

The bunny girl, who had a diamond collar with the name "Samantha" on it, set the tray on the end table and then with a big smile, hopped out of the room.

"Well, there is one of the missing persons anyway." Diane grumbled. She looked at the tray. It had an unopened bottle of water, a small pop top can of pasta, bag of chips, and a candy bar. Everything was wrapped or sealed.

"Well, I guess he isn't kidding." Diane opened the water and drank most of it. She then ate the candy bar and the chips. She walked around the room as she did so, trying to figure out where she was.

The room had a musty shut up smell, almost the smell of abandonment. The wallpaper was old and peeling, the light came from large bay windows. The windows had some type of light paint or covering over the panes so while light came in, she couldn't really see anything outside. There were two other doors, one on each wall, but they were locked shut.

After a bit of looking to see if there was something she could use as a weapon (there was nothing), she sighed and went to the main door. She stuck her head outside and gulped.

Two tiger girls lay on the rug watching the door. Their tails slowly swished back and forth, and their cat's eyes bored into her. They seemed amused, and Diane realized this was the look of a cat getting ready to play with a mouse. She looked a bit closer and recognized Amelia and Sergeant Brooke. They had on collars as well with their names.

Amelia rose to all fours and arched her back in a stretch. She purred and then said in a sexy cat voice. "Human female Diane, Master awaits. Follow. Brooke will be behind you, no tricks."

Diane nodded. She then said "Amelia, do you remember me? Do you know me?"

Amelia and Brooke both laughed in that sexy voice. "Of course, we know you, you are Master's prisoner and a human female. But we don't know about other human things." Brooke said, with clear contempt in her voice when she said, "human things". "We are tiger girls, superior to mere humans. Human things are beneath such magnificent creatures like us."

"Come human female named Diane." Amelia said and began to strut down the hallway. Diane followed, trying not to look back. She swore she could feel the tiger girl's eyes on her.

"Damn it, I am NOT a fucking mouse." She muttered to herself. After a bit she began to wonder if she should focus on the eyes because of Amelia.

Amelia was strutting along, swinging her rear slowly, her tail slowly moving back and forth. She was naked and it seemed like her legs had changed a bit. She still probably could walk like a human, but she seemed completely at ease walking on all fours. Worse was the obvious fact she had been fucking earlier. Diane could smell sex oozing from her pussy, even though it looked very clean. The tiger pattern seemed to glimmer in the light and seemed to lend even more sexiness to her as she strutted down the stairs and out the back. It didn't appear to be fur though, more coloration of the skin.

Diane focused on just walking and glanced around. The mansion was very large, bigger than the mayor's and Mr. Blinn's. But it was very run down, and she could see that it had been shut up for a long time. In the back she was greeted by some more interesting sites.

A very large pool with large stone slabs took up a large part of the immediate back. The pool was running with water splashing down several fountains and looked renovated. Sprawled out on the rocks were various snake girls sunning themselves. She looked away from one girl who was literally wrapped around a white eyed man and was obviously fucking him hard. The man was panting but seemed to have no other reactions. The snake girl let out a contented hiss, and then uncoiled. The man's crotch was covered in cum and various sex juices, but he seemed oblivious to it. The snake girl hissed again and coiled up in the sun. The man turned and zombie walked off the stone and then over to a shaded area where he drank some water and sat down with some other men who were simply staring off into space.

Several bunny girls hopped around, seemingly at play with each other. But up on the top rocks, and up in a large oak with low branches, numerous cat girls, her former officers, lay sunning themselves or apparently on the lookout.

"Ah, my guest is awake."

Diane looked down from where she had seen Lisa napping in the tree and saw Dr. Olsen. She gasped and then turned away as he was completely naked and not wearing even the tight shorts and shirt he had been during his crimes. She flushed and tried not think about how attractive he was.

"Ah, modest. Well, too bad my dear, clothing is so constricting. Here in my personal zoo, I can be one with my lovely creatures and pets and be one with nature. Please sit."

Diane sat down and was relieved that the doctor sat down across from her with a table blocking his body from view. Not that he was that big a hunk, but it was hard to concentrate when you had a giant schlong hanging out in the middle of everything. At least that was what she told herself.

"I will speak with you in a moment. But first I need to finish some business." Dr. Oslen's eyes narrowed a bit for a moment and then he smiled. He just looked at her for a few moments when Diane heard movement from behind her.

She turned her head and her eyes widened. Two men, high ranking mob bosses were being led by a snake girl each. Their eyes were glazed over and they appeared to completely oblivious to their surroundings. Diane saw that their flies were undone and their dicks were hanging out. They glistened and drops of cum oozed out as they walked.

"All is done as I have ordered?" Dr. Olsen asked the snake girl leading the first man.

"Yesssss Masssster. Thessssse two have been entranccccced, blown, and given their inssssstructionssss."

"Very good. Mr. Callonie, do you understand what you will do?"

The man, Jimmy Callonie (AKA Big Jim, the head of the mob in the city), spoke in a monotone voice. "I am to complete the construction as ordered, and then kill all involved in it. I will fence your diamonds and launder your money for full price and take no payment. I and my subordinate will be your only points of contact. Supplies will be delivered as per your instructions."

The snake girl (Ms. Jackson apparently according to her collar) hissed in amusement. Dr. Olsen smiled. "Very good. Ms. Jackson, take them back to their car. Once we are done with them, you may have this one as your personal pet."