The Zookeeper Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Jackson hissed happily and bowed her head. "Thank you Massster! I am ssssso happy." She then led the men away.

Dr. Olsen smiled and chuckled. "Well, there is my good deed for the city. The mob is now pretty much under my control. These two are not the only ones who have meet my snake girls. Very useful for me at this time, and I have them focused on a lot of non-criminal things. You should thank me."

Diane glared at him. "As much I enjoy watching that asshole stumble around like a zombie, this doesn't change the fact you are a criminal and I'm going to bring you in."

Dr. Olsen smiled. "Well, we will see. Care for some water? Or some more food? I give you my word that none of it is drugged." He drank some water and then after giving her a glance he sat back.

"So, this is where I get to monologue. I am smart enough to realize that doing it during the actual crime was stupid, but now that you are here, I can finally share my story with someone who can appreciate it."

"What makes you think I will appreciate it? You are a murderer, kidnapper, white slaver, and Lord knows what else, but I promise you that when I get you in front of a judge, I will make sure to include it all down to jaywalking and parking violations."

The man laughed. "Oh, I knew I picked the right one. Well, let me explain some things to you. Fill in the blanks and so on. First off, yes, I was the man known as Dr. Olsen, and I am sure you have identified the others who were with me the night of the accident. The three women, all greedy careerist pigs, had made some promises to the board about a new product we were working on. Promises that they couldn't keep with me being as careful as I always was. They tried to trick me and do some advanced testing behind my back, I found them, and in the argument, Tracy caused an explosion. We were all, hmmm, how can I say it? Contaminated by the test samples, yes, that works. It caused some instant and very unexpected changes to each of us. Tracy became a hybrid cat girl, with DNA of tigers, jaguars, cheetahs, leopards and panthers in her system. Susan became my snake girl, and Brenda became my bunny girl. I had been bonded with an enhanced human sample. I got a new body, great strength, my mind was fully intact, but I discovered that my inhibitions were quite gone and my outlook on other normal humans had drastically changed. I think it has to do with understanding how completely superior to normal humans I am."

"And it enhanced your modesty I see." Diane quipped.

Dr. Olsen laughed. "Ah, I do love your humor in the face of such a situation. While the samples each made us uneasy, this human one was the one I was the most scared off. I had put in some samples of very old human DNA, from very early in the human existence, and they had bonded with some of the bits of animal DNA I had added. I was transformed into a better human, one that held dominion over the animals. Like Adam before the fall."

He stood up and patted a leopard girl, one of her hand-picked officers, who licked his hand and purred contently. She rubbed against his legs, and he scratched her ears. She flopped down on her back and let him scratch her belly and fondle her tits. With a final rub, the man chuckled, and the cat girl rolled to her side, closed her eyes and began to purr.

"These idiots that I worked with had disable a bunch of the alarms so they could smuggle in some people to test these samples on. So, it was easy to set the entire place up as a large bomb and the slip out the back and up the old hiking trail into the mountains. The explosion did an even better job that I had hoped in covering our escape."

He smiled and got a slightly distant look. "I remember that walk, the air, the sky, me with my new body and outlook. It was liberating in a way no human can understand unless they undergo the change. We walked and eventually the trail petered out. But I had recalled that back in the 1920's there was an old bootlegger's mansion tucked away here. The man had made it rich running booze and had this place built. Well out of the way, and even better he purchased all the land in the valley leading up to it. He became a recluse later in life and died in the 1950's. His son moved away but kept the land and the mansion. He had a caretaker for it until he died about thirty years ago. His grandson, now rather removed from the family history, donated the valley to the city as a large park. Due to a paperwork error, the mansion and the area around it was not part of the donation. He kept it, but all but abandoned it. When we found it there was a band of squatters living here, using the location to cook meth."

The man paused and patted a bunny girl and then tickled her ears which got a nose wiggle and a giggle. She hopped off smiling and the man turned and faced her. Diane glanced down at his crotch and then jerked her eyes back up.

He seemed not to notice. "My minions and I took them prisoner easily, and then I worked a deal. Being a brilliant scientist, it was simple to make a much better product for them. In exchange for this, they became my connection to the outside world. They brought me food, materials, and eventually got me in contact with some people who could help me with my plans."

"So where are these squatters now? I don't see anyone but you here in terms of humans." Diane said.

"Well, some of them tried to double-cross me and ended up on the short end of the stick. Tracy is a very dangerous opponent when mad, and Susan easily entranced several of them. Even Brenda helped by fucking one of them into mindless bliss. After, ahem, making an example out of them, the others who were not in on it were more than glad to keep working for me. But with my connections with the mob, they have, ahem, changed jobs. They make great servants once injected by my snake girls. And with this art being delivered, I will own this land free and clear. Turns out the Great Grandson wanted Mr. Blinn's collection rather badly and was willing to trade land and cash for it. Things will be just fine shortly, and even legal in terms of paperwork."

The man walked up to her and held out his hand. Diane looked at it and wondered if she could take him.

"Don't do anything foolish. I am much faster and stronger than you are, and you have no backup. Even if you take me down, my pets will certainly finish you. I am merely being a gentleman. Come, let me show something."

Diane glared at him but finally accepted the proffered hand and let him help her up. His hand was hard and strong, and she tried very hard to keep her breathing controlled.

"Damn it! Why am I so damn attracted to this guy? Fuck! I'm getting turned on just by touching his hand. Focus!" She thought to herself. Fortunately, the man seemed distracted by one of the snake girls who slithered up close and hissed happily at him. The man chuckled and tickled her neck and she smiled and slithered off. Diane had a fleeting thought of letting go of his hand, but he gently pulled her along and she couldn't make herself let go.

The man led her towards one of the wings of the house. It had obviously been updated and remodeled and looked like a large green house. The man led her inside and it was very warm. Numerous sunlamps were mounted on the ceiling and walls and many tropical plants were growing. There was a large pool in the center.

"This is our winter quarters, most of my pets are tropical creatures so I had this redone. But that isn't the main thing. This way." He led her through a door and into what appeared to be a lab. Diane saw several large patches of what appeared to be fur or skin stretched over a metal plate in a sealed container.

"This is the source of your problem my lovely police officer. Here is where I have been creating the "skins" if you will. The fur of the rabbits and cats, and the skins of the snakes. Originally, this was an attempt to create a skin graft, but it ended up being something much more. The DNA from the animals binds to a human and over-write it, the end result is what you have seen. I then fashion it into something stylish and send it out. Since this was originally developed for injured people, one of the items was a painkiller to help the victim. The painkiller turned out to be highly addictive, a simple touch and the person just HAS to wear it or keep touching it. The more they touch the more the binders work. My biggest challenge was finding a way to slow it down long enough to allow the humans to get to where I needed them before the change overtook them."

"You fixed that obviously." Diane said as she looked at the different patterned skins and furs.

"Quite. Now then, would you care to join me?"

Diane stopped and looked at him. "Join you? As in, become your partner? Are you serious?"

"Oh, very serious. Ah, please allow me to explain. I have found out that while I can impregnant my various pets, I will only get more versions of that type, cats, snakes, bunnies. I need a superior human to create MY offspring."

Diane swallowed. Her mind was torn between laughing in his face and crying in fear. But her body was flushed and hot and she could feel her pussy getting wet.

"But, why? You have a whole harem here, and now you have enough money and own the property and likely will never be bothered by anyone and I suspect you are probably making another "habitat" you can flee to if needed. Why do you need, ahem, me?" Diane said, internally cursing her voice as she heard the excitement creep into the last part despite her best efforts.

"Oh, that is simple. Biology."

"Come again?"

The man laughed. "Oh, my dear, it's so simple but you and everyone else likely will miss the point. Creatures are driven to do certain things in their life. The most basic elements, such as eating and sleeping are standard, but the most important one is to mate and produce offspring. This body that I have is humanity reduced to it most basic form. My drive is to mate and produce offspring. It is what we have been biologically programmed to do since we are born, and what our species has been programmed to do since the first human walked upright. I don't keep these pets for my pleasure, although they are wonderfully fun, I keep them as my herds, as my pets, as my guards. I need a woman to mate with and fulfill my biological imperative."

He moved towards her. Diane tried to stand her ground and take a fighting stance, but she licked her lips and couldn't stop her eyes from roaming over his body. She tried to focus, tried to be strong, but her body, her biology, her own primitive needs and drives betrayed her.

He reached out and took her other hand and she trembled. She looked him in the eyes and knew she was doomed. He gently pulled her close, and she meekly followed. She was breathing heavily, and she could feel the wetness beginning to leak down her legs. The man led her back out into the back yard and too a large patch of thick, soft grass. Her pulled her down and lay her on her back. His strong hands gently caressed her legs and moved up her body. She moaned and whimpered as he gently undid her bra and fondled her tits and then brushed her hair.

"We will mate now. My body will transfer the needed DNA to you while we copulate, and you will become like me. A superior human, freed from so many useless ideas and things. And we will hold dominion over our land and the creatures in it."

Diane didn't respond as she was lost in his eyes. He leaned in and kissed her, and she wrapped her arms around him and pulled her man close.

"My man?" Her brain thought

He pulled off her panties, now soaked and dripping, and slide into her. Her back arched, her eyes widened and pleasure such as she had never know flowed through her entire body.

The last though her normal human brain had was "Yes, MY MAN!"

The man who once was Dr. Olsen began to pump into his mate. His large manhood easily slid into her because she was so well lubed, but he was careful of his mate and started slowly and gently to make sure she was not hurt. Her eyes were rolled up and her head bobbled as she moaned and giggled. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, pulled him into her and pulling his head down so she could kiss him deeply.

The man picked up his pace and he could feel his mate changing. Her vagina seemed to grow a bit, becoming bigger and matching his size. Her legs and arms, already in fine shape, seemed to harden and become stronger. Her mindless gibbering slowly was replaced with groans of pleasure, and she began to speak to him.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck your mate! Fuck your female! I am becoming a superior human! I am your woman! Make me yours forever!"

Soon they were both howling in pleasure. The man growled as his woman clawed his back and he felt her tear his skin. He looked in her eyes and saw the glint of an apex predator, just like he was. He grinned and pounded her harder and harder. With their strength and stamina, they lasted nearly thirty minutes but finally with a loud growl and a louder howl they both came.

The cat girls roared along with them, the snakes hissed, and the bunnies cowered.

The man and woman lay there for a while. The woman snuggled into the man's arms, taking great comfort in her mate's strength and power. Her mind had flitting thoughts of what she had been, but they were unimportant now. She was no longer than normal human female Diane.

She was now Mistress, the mate of Master.

The man stood and she rose with him. She was now taller, stronger and her body was that of a goddess. Her hair was longer and seemed to shine like gold in the sunlight. She smiled and raised her arms, basking in the warmth of the sun.

"Come my mate, let us eat." The man said.

The woman nodded and took his hand. Their pets all acknowledged their Master and Mistress. She smiled as she scratched her lovely cats, she laughed as she let her snakes flick their tongues over her skin, and she giggled as the bunnies snuggled close to her for petting.

"Ah, as it should be." She said as she sat by her mate and began to eat the various plants and the chunks of meat in front of her.

"Yes. Soon you will have our offspring. We will need more males and females for them to mate with in time." Her mate said.

"Of course. We must propagate and breed quickly if we are to take our proper place in this world."

That night she and her mate coupled again and then curled up by a fire out on the grass, under a large fur. She fell asleep looking at the stars, petting one of her kitties, a lovely cheetah named Lisa who purred softly while she drifted off, dreaming of mating, and having offspring, and driving those pitiful normal humans to extinction.

THE END?