The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, it's still early. Let's work on our website."

Mother and son went to Jamie's bedroom and sat at his computer. Sharon was dressed in another one of her sexy nighties. About three hours in the sun had given Sharon's smooth tanned skin a warm dark glow. She had put some lotion on her body making her skin smell great and shine in the semi darkness. Her body smelled like fresh lilacs, courtesy of the body lotion. Even after two mind blowing blowjobs from his smoking hot mother the teenager's cock is hard again.

Jamie Harding went to work setting up the technical part of the website. Sharon worked on the creative part. The recent divorcee had the first page done in a half an hour. The first page showed a couple of pictures of new "hot mom Sheila Lovecock" in lingerie, a couple of her string bikini pics, along with a picture of Jonny Hardman holding his camera and a picture of the two of them kissing.

"Hi! I'm Sheila Lovecock. I am the real life mother of a strapping 18 year old boy who has the hots for his mother. My darling boy is horny for his mother 24 hours a day, and since my divorce, all I can think about is my son's beautiful teenage cock! Follow us as we go through our big house sucking and fucking our way in each room! All of our videos are shot in stunning 4K, so you can see everything in total detail! And yes, we are not porno actors, we are definitely a real mother and son."

"Mom, we can put our website online right now if you want. I've double checked everything and it looks good to me. I've registered with the credit card people so they will process everything. When someone buys a video, the money will go straight into our account every day, less their 2% collection fee."

"Yes. But I think we want to see if it's working before we send them any videos. Go ahead sweetie."

Jamie clicks the send button and in a minute sheilaandjamie.com is born!

"Well, sweetie, we've had quite a day, haven't we?"

"Yes mom, it sure has been."

"Sweetie, I just want to say that Sheila Lovecock...had a great time today too. How about Jamie...Jamie Hardman?"

"Mom, Jamie Hardman can't wait to see what his mom Sheila has in store for him tomorrow."

"Sweetie, I'm thinking that we should make another video tomorrow, out at the pool again. This one will be different though."

"Different, how?"

"I'll tell you in the morning sweetie."

"Okay mom...tomorrow. Good night mom."

"Good night sweetie. And one more thing. Your friend down there...Jamie Junior...just make sure you don't...play with him tonight."

"Okay mom."

"Because Sheila Lovecock has plans for Jamie Hardman tomorrow and doesn't want to be disappointed."