The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 04

Story Info
Mother and son become first rate porn actors.
6.6k words
4.66
40.7k
73

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,878 Followers

The next morning young Jamie Harding went downstairs and was greeted by the sight of his sexy mother at the kitchen table, pouring over a ton of papers.

"Good morning, sweetie, you sleep good?"

"Yea mom...I finally got our first uploaded onto our website just after midnight. It should be out there for the world to see."

"Sweetie, I have already checked. We have 274 downloads so far at $27.95 each. Plus we also sold more pictures on the hot mom website. Sweetie, we have made almost 17 thousand dollars overnight!"

"And mom, remember, we really won't have an idea how our videos sell until at least 24 hours have passed. Hopefully a lot of horny guys in Europe and Asia buy our stuff."

"Oh, I know, but I just had to take a peek."

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"Sweetie, a courier from the lawyer's office delivered these this morning. I am going over the final divorce papers. It looks like our lawyer did the best he could. Your mother is officially a single woman!"

"Sounds good to me mom. Single, available..."

"Sweetie, don't forget horny!"

"Mom, also...how's this...a single cougar looking for a young one..."

"Sweetie, there's also a few pages that concern you. There are a few more pages about you having the right to go after him if he somehow starts making money again. But remember the lawyer told us not to expect anything, because you are now 18 and Robert's girlfriend's little kid gets first priority."

"I know, mom. I'm not expecting anything."

"Sweetie, here is the application to change your legal name. The lawyer changed the official date of the application to your 18th birthday, so Robert can't come after me later on and says that I somehow coerced you to change your name to my maiden name."

"Sounds like the lawyer knows his stuff."

"Sweetie, in fact anything that involves you, the lawyer made sure it was dated on your 18th birthday. So there will be no problems later on. Sweetie, I have to ask you one last time. Are you sure you want to change your name...to Jamie Lovejoy?"

"Mom, I want nothing more than to have your name. I am thrilled to be known as Jamie...Lovejoy."

The smoking hot brunette mother's cunt gets wet when her son told her that he wants her name. Part of her wanted to jump the youngster's bones right now.

"Sweetie, here's my legal name change. I am no longer Sharon Harding. I am now Sheila...Lovejoy."

The teenager gives his mother a big smile.

"MMMMM!! Me and my favorite guy...Sheila and Jamie...Lovejoy...I love it sweetie. All you have to do is sign this on the bottom and I will take it to his office this afternoon. He said he will file it with the court today, and on your 18th birthday you will immediately be Jamie Lovejoy."

Sheila Lovejoy looks at the computer. In the last five minutes they have sold 5 more videos, making mother and son another $140.

"Sweetie, I have some errands to do. I will be gone most of the day. After I come home, we can talk about our role play mom Sheila and Jamie's next video. I have a great idea. We really won't have to role play much."

"Mom, what are you thinking about?"

"Well, how's this? Hot mom Sheila Lovecock gets the papers from her lawyer. The divorce is final. Sheila and Jamie celebrate with a couple bottles of wine. They get pretty tipsy...then...they get naughty. How...naughty they get, I guess we'll have to see how everything goes. But I think we better...step it up a bit from our last video. What do you think sweetie?"

"Mom, sounds good to me. Sounds like Jamie...better not...be looking at any porn while you're gone."

"You're right about that. We don't want little Jamie to wear himself out while hot mom Sheila Lovecock is gone. By the way, I'm going to the mall to get us some things. I'm buying you something to wear tonight...and a new little sexy outfit for Sheila."

"Okay mom, I promise that Jamie...Lovejoy and also porn star Jamie Hardman will be on their best behavior while you're gone."

"Sweetie, see you later. I will get some Italian takeout for dinner."

The horny teenager can't even think straight. Is THIS the night, he's finally going to...fuck his mother?

The horny teenager showers, and goes on the internet. He finds an interesting article about how to improve your website's web traffic via search engines. More traffic means more money...and more money means that his mother is one happy lady...and one happy lady means...???

Around 4 pm Sheila Lovejoy arrives home after doing some errands and can't find her son. Going upstairs the youngster is parked in front of his computer.

"Sweetie, I told you..."

"No Mom...both me and role play Jamie have been good. I actually read a great article about improving web traffic on our website. There are 11 steps and I am already on number eight. And mom, the more web traffic we get, the more videos we sell and the more money we make."

"Jamie, sweetie, go to our website and see how many we've sold."

"Mom, so far...let's see, over 440 downloads...I figure $12,000 so far...and there should be a lot more soon because it's early morning in the Orient."

"MMMM!! Sheila Lovecock and Jamie Hardman...we are becoming money making machines, sweetie!"

The milf mom hands her son some official looking papers.

"Sweetie, here it is. Mr Greenbaum filed the papers with the court and it's done. It was that quick. You will now be Jamie...Lovejoy at midnight on your birthday."

"Mom, I''m so happy that we have the same last name, and it's not dad's. Mom, what's in the bags?"

"Sweetie, just a couple bottles of white wine. I splurged and got the expensive stuff. I figured I only get divorced once and I want to celebrate tonight with my special guy."

"Mom, what's in the other bag?"

"Sweetie, a couple things for us to wear tonight for our video. I'll show you after dinner but I can just tell you, I'm going to blow your socks off!"

The teenager's cock starts to stiffen. What does his magnificent mother have in mind? It must be good, whatever it is!

"Mom, the Italian...smells good."

"I got raviolis and garlic bread, your favorite. We better eat before it gets cold."

After dinner, the drop dead gorgeous raven haired mother handed her son a bag from the lingerie store a and took the other one for herself.

"Sweetie, I'm going to go upstairs and take a nice long shower, fix my hair and put on some nice jewelry. You go ahead and get cleaned up, and put on these things I got you. Get the camera ready, and open a bottle of wine. In fact open both of them. I will meet you in the living room in an hour."

"Okay mom..."

Sheila Lovejoy, aka porn star Shela Lovecock goes upstairs and lays her new nightie on the bed. Going into the bathroom she turns on the shower, and adjusts the temperature. It's time to get into her Sheila Lovecock persona. The warm water feels wonderful. She's not quite sure how this is going to go, but she is mentally ready for her character Sheila to go to the next level with her role play son Jamie.

The smoking hot brunette mother steps out of the shower, rubs the new scented lotion all over her firm tanned body, focusing attention on her spectacular fake tits, her long toned legs and the area around her mommy hole. In the last couple of days her role play son Jamie had watched her fuck herself with a dildo to two earth shuddering orgasm, and she had sucked the teenagers big cock, swallowing his precious baby making sperm. Her son had played with her big firm titties, and had shot his teenage jizz all over her face. It's been the best time of her life. Hopefully tonight will mean a new chapter in their lives!

In the other bathroom Jamie steps out of his shower and opens the bag from the lingerie store. A pair of black silk briefs and a pair of black silk shorts. The silk feels smooth against his boyish skin. He combs his dark hair, brushes his teeth and finally he is done. Hopefully his mother will approve.

Now in her porn star persona Sheila Lovecock puts on her new maroon see thru nightie. The sheer garment shows everything and hides nothing. Her tanned fake tits absolutely scream through the see thru material. A pair of matching patent leather 5 inch stilettos with ankle straps coordinate with the sheer top. Tonight is special, so there will be no panties to get in the way. Hopefully her son will like her new pair of gold hoop ear rings and the faux diamond choker. Finally she applies her make up and lipstick. As she looks in the mirror she is suddenly nervous. Tonight, something special may or may not happen. Just play along and see how things go, she thinks.

Downstairs her teenage son Jamie has the camera in position, and the two bottles of white wine on the coffee table.

"Sweetie, I'm coming downstairs now, go ahead and turn on the camera."

The smoking hot dark haired mother slowly walks down the stairs carrying a brown manila envelope. Young Jamie has seen every inch of his dazzling mother naked in the last few days but nothing has prepared him for what he is looking at right now!

The teenager knows it's time to assume the role of porn star Jonny Hardman. His mother Sheila has nothing on, except a very sheer see thru maroon nightie. The sheer material clings to her oily tits, making her rock hard nipples poke two holes in her sheer nightie. The lovely dark fuzz of her perfectly trimmed pussy is just starting to glisten with Sheila's excitement. The 5 inch fuck me stilettos make the 37 year old milf mom almost 6'5" tall.

"Uhh...hi...mom...my God!"

"Jamie, sweetie, I thought that we'd look over these papers together, drink some wine, and celebrate. Because from now on your father is history. It will be just the two of us from now on."

"Mom, two of us sounds good to me..."

"Me too. You like the way mommy looks? I wanted to wear something special, just in case we want to...celebrate...maybe get a little carried away."

"Mom, you look...spectacular."

"MMMM!! I'm so glad you like..."

Sheila sits down on the couch next to her son and opens the envelope. Her long tanned legs graze his legs. The boy is getting an instant hard on.

"MMMM!! I see someone down there wants to celebrate with mommy..."

They go through the paperwork from the lawyer' office. A lot of legal mumbo jumbo to get through but it all seems pretty clear. Mother and son will have nothing more to do with Robert Harding.

"Yes, the final dissolution of Sheila Lovecock...yada yada yada...disbursement of assets...yada yada yada...alimony, well there is no alimony and no child support. Jamie you know your father blew all his money on his teenage girlfriend, so there will be nothing left for us."

Sheila snuggles up to her son, putting his hand on her bare thigh. She nuzzles in his ear.

"Sweetie, it looks like everything is in order, so I guess that's it. Jamie Hardman, my baby boy, your mommy is now a single woman!! Open the wine! Mommy wants to play! Let's get started!"

The teenager opens the wine and pours a glass for both mother and son.

"Jamie, before we start drinking, kiss your mother..."

Jamie Hardman kisses his mother. Sheila aggressively grabs the boy's hand and guides it up her creamy bare thigh. After a minute they are making out. The horny youngster gets the cue and puts his other hand on his mother's rock hard tit. Sheila moans and grabs his hand...

"Jamie darling, go ahead...feel mommies boobies...my big boobies are yours now Jamie..."

They grab their glasses and his mother proposes a toast.

"Jamie Hardman...here's to...you and me. No one in the way...it's just you and me from now on. Darling, you are now the man of the house."

Sheila kisses her son again. This time a little more intensely. Sheila whispers to her son...so that the camera can't pick it up...

"Sweetie, let Sheila be the aggressor. Let me be the horny mother seducing her young son. Just let Jamie play along, okay?"

"Okay..."

They start on their second glass of wine. Sheila is all over her son, rubbing her hand over the swollen cock in his black silk shorts.

"Jamie, you know that your mother is 37 and now she's all alone. Your mother is in her sexual prime...and Jamie, mommy has...needs. Do you understand Jamie?"

"Mom, I think so. But I've never..."

"Jamie, you mean...you haven't been with a girl before? You are a...virgin?"

"Yes mom. A lot of the guys at school make fun of me, because I haven't..."

"Sweetie...that's okay. Most of those girls at school are sluts and whores anyway. Most of them will get pregnant before they graduate. Then you'll be a father before you are done with high school. I think it's better if you learned from an older woman...someone who is experienced in these things, and who loves you."

Jamie plays along with the scene and his character role play Jamie pours them another glass from the second bottle of wine. Sheila is getting a little tipsy. Jamie is starting to feel a little buzz from the wine. Sheila kisses him again, this time reaching inside the black silk briefs and stroking his hard dripping cock.

"OOOOHHH JAMIEEEE! Your big fuckin teenage cock...feels so good..."

The porn star mother takes her boy's hand and lets her son feel her pussy. The teenager slips a finger inside her dripping honey hole. Soon mother and son are making out, their hands all over each other. Sheila gabs the waistband of his silk briefs then slowly pulls them down. The horny boy's throbbing pole sticking straight up from his young slim body.

"OHHH JAMIEE!! NOW ISN'T THAT BETTER? YOUR POOR COCK...IT WAS ALL...BOUND UP IN YOUR UNDERPANTS..."

Sheila Lovecock climbs on top of her son, one leg on each side straddling his lap. She lets her dripping wet cunt rub against his stiff horny prick...

"Now Jamie, isn't that better?"

The dripping wet milf starts rubbing her bare pussy against the teenager's swollen cock. Soon both mother and son kiss with increasing intensity, the smoking hot brunette mother nearing an orgasm from rubbing against the teenager's big dick. Sheila decides she can't wait any longer.

"MMMMMM!! JAMIE!! JAAAMMMIIEEEE!! LET'S GO...TO BED...SWEETIE!!"

Did Jamie Lovejoy, or role play Jonny Hardman just hear right? Did his role play mom just asked him to go to bed with her??

"Come on, sweetie, grab the camera... and let's continue this in my bedroom..."

The poor teenager is excited as hell. It seems that his smoking hot brunette mom, the object of his sexual fantasies for the last few years, is finally going to fuck him tonight. The stunning dark haired milf lovingly grabs the excited teenagers cock and leads him into her bedroom.

The room is filled with the scent of candles. The covers are pulled back. His mother had decided before that this was going to be the night!

"Sweetie, is the camera in position? Good sweetie, now go ahead and climb into bed."

The horny teenager climbs on the bed, his cock sticking straight out. The most beautiful 37 year old woman in the state of Florida climbs into bed, and kneels in front of her son's stiff teenage dick.

"Sweetie, I've wanted this for...longer that you'll ever know. It's absolutely...beautiful."

The magnificent milf licks her son's feet, working up to his ankles. The boy is beside himself. Is his mother going to suck his cock off again?

"OHHHH JAMIEEE!! MMMM!! JAMIEEEE!!, YOUR BIG BEAUTIFUL COCK...DRIPPING WET...MMMM!! YOU TASTE GOOD SWEETIE..."

"Mom, that feels...incredible..."

"Sweetie, tonight it's your mother Sheila spending a wonderful night with her beautiful boy Jamie...from now on it's Sheila Lovecock...and her wonderful son Jamie...spending every night in our bed..."

"Mom...you mean...it's OUR bed??"

"Yes sweetie, your mommy Sheila is going to fuck your brains out!"

The drop dead gorgeous tanned milf starts her way up her teenage son's leg, kissing his thighs.

"Spread your legs a little sweetie...let mommy lick the insides of your legs..."

The magnificent hard body milf licks the insides of her teenage son savoring the taste of the youngster's upper thighs. She gently cups the underside of his swollen nut sack, then a few gentle kisses on his testicles.

"Sweetie, mommy knows how horny you are all the time. I know right now...I... know...your balls are all full. My beautiful son Jamie is hornier than hell. Mommy's going to take care of you."

The teenagers cock is throbbing, literally dancing with the rhythm of his excited heartbeat. Sheila Lovecock licks her lips...

"MMMMM!! Sweetie...My big darling...yes...VIRGIN BOY...MMMMMMM!!"

Sheila goes down on the swollen cock, tasting the river of teenage precum oozing of the inflamed piss hole. She then turns around straddling his face, gently lowering her dripping wet love hole onto her son's mouth. Jamie has seen this before in some videos. On the internet it's called sixty nine. He knows what his role play character Jamie Hardman has to do, but hopefully his smoking hot mother will understand if he's not good at it...

"OHHHH YES!! JAMIEEEE!! YESSSSS!! LICK MOMMYYYYY!! ...CAN YOU FIND THE LITTLE BUMP? MY GODDDD YESSSSS!! LICK IT SWEETIE!! LICK IT...YES!! MY FUCKKKINNNNN LITTLE CLITTY!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Young Jamie Lovejoy, or porn star Jamie Hardman, is quite proud of himself. The 18 year old boy just made his gorgeous long legged mother scream with incestuous pleasure! He must have done it correctly! His mother seems to love it! His role play mother Sheila grinds her dripping wet mound against the teenager's tongue. The boy's pink tongue grazes the horny mother's throbbing inflamed clit.

The smoking hot 37 year old mother, still clad in her sheer maroon nightie and matching heels, straddles her teenage son's throbbing prick. The horny cock is sticking straight up, in a desperate effort to find anything to relieve the urge in his swollen balls. Sheila Lovejoy figures after years of enduring a bad marriage and 6 months of teasing her wonderful 18 year old son, and after the last few days of role playing...figures it's finally time! She gently lowers herself onto the boy's throbbing shaft. The dripping wet love hole opens wide welcoming it's new love mate.

"JAAAMMIIEEEEE!! MY GODDD! IT'S SO FUCKINNNNN BIGGGG!!"

Jamie knew right away that his smoking hot mother forgot that she was in role play mode! He could tell that she was more than just play acting! Right now the horny 18 year old didn't care if he was Jamie Lovejoy or pornstar Jamie Hardman. The important thing is that he had his virgin cock deep inside his long legged horny mother.

"OH MOMMMM!! I LOVE YOU MOMMMM!!"

The sexually starved 37 year old mother lowers herself. She is now impaled, her horny dripping wet mommy hole completely filled with her teenage son's big throbbing dick.

It's been quite a week for young Jamie. He changed his name to his mother's last name, so now his name is Jamie Lovejoy. But more importantly, the teenager saw his smoking hot hard body mother naked for the first time, gotten his first blowjob, ate his first milf pussy and played with the most beautiful fake tits in Florida. Now the horny teenager has his virgin cock buried deep inside his mother's dripping wet tight love hole!

"OHHHHHH JEESUS FUCKINNN CHRIST!! YES!! JAMIEEE!! JAAAMMMIIEEEEE!! YOUR DICK!! IT FEELS SO FUCKIN GOOD INSIDE MOMMY!!"

"MOM!! IT'S SO...SLIPPERY!! I CAN FEEL YOU MOM...SQUEEZING MY COCK!"

"SWEETIE...MOMMY IS SQUEEZING YOUR BEAUTIFUL BIG DICK...LIKE THAT!! NOW...MOMMY'S GOING TO RIDE FUCK YOU SWEETIE...GO AHEAD SWEETIE...FUCK ME SWEETIE!! FUCK YOUR MOMMY!!"

The sex crazed milf rides her son's teenage dick. Soon she is riding it faster...faster...as hard as she can...the bed shakes and squeaks with the rhythm of mother and son going at it like animals...THUMP!!...THUMP!!...THUMP!!

Soon...

"MOM!! I CAN'T GO NO MORE!! MOM!! I'M GONNNAAA..."

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,878 Followers
12