All Comments on 'The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 04'

by JoMaddox

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sequel Please

First the repetition is a little distracting and you did step on the timeline a little bit, but it was still a good read.

Second, Jamie has friends who are fans of hotmoms.com and they probably have trophy wife mothers just like the former Sharon Harding, now Sheila Lovejoy. Some of their dads might also be cheating on their moms and screwing over both their moms, themselves and siblings (if they have them). Some of them might be in the same position as Sheila and Jamie were in before they went into incestuous porn.

So some of them might be subscribers to both hotmoms.com and sheilaandjamie.com and might be willing to blackmail Jamie and Sheila into letting them fuck Sheila. Until Jamie and Sheila can induce them and their moms and/or sisters into incestuous sex, potentially as employees/porn actors appearing on their website.

The key to good story series is to have there be tension in the story where there is a bit of danger that the main characters must deal with and overcome. In most incest stories the tension is other people finding out and using that knowledge to destroy the lives of the protagonists.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

I love this chapter and the series and gave it five stars and a favorite point. However, the constant repetition of the character's name followed by his/her porn name was getting tiresome at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous