The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GO AHEAD SWEETIE...BURY IT...INSIDE...SHOOT IT... INSIDE MOMMY!! YES...! PLEASE SWEEEEETIEEEE!! PLEASE! JAAAAAMMMIIIIEEEEEEEE!!"

The teenager's throbbing dick erupts, filling his mother with horny incestuous sperm. Spurt after spurt shoots out of the inflamed virgin dick, hitting her cervix with tremendous force.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! MOM!! UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"GO AHEAD SWEETIE!! LET IT GO!! YES!! JAAAMMMIIIIEEEEE!! IN MEEEEE!! AAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The sex starved mother collapses on top of her spent teenage soon. The two of them are bathed in sweat as they try to catch their breath. The two incestuous lovers are slowly regaining their senses after their first sexual episode. Sheila feels the boy's cock unloading the last of it's precious baby making teenage sperm, then feels the teenager's dick start to deflate, then stop. The gorgeous raven haired mother feels the boy's prick is still semi hard!

"OH MY GOD!! SWEETIE!! YOU'RE STILL...HARD?"

"MOM...I'M SORRY. I CAN'T HELP IT MOM...YES."

"MMMM!! MY BIG BOY...WANTS TO FUCK MOMMY..AGAIN?"

"MOM...YES!! AGAIN...PLEASE!!"

Sharon Harding, now Sheila Lovejoy can't believe it. For years she had fantasized about a much younger lover who, after fucking her, could get it up again. She had read the articles about young guys and their stamina. Her 18 year old son thinks she's the hottest woman in the state of Florida. He worships the ground she walks on! Sheila Lovejoy just realizes that she just hit the jackpot! And he's her own...son!

The teenager starts to pull away from his sexy mother but the sex crazed 37 year old mother will have none of it.

"SWEETIE, DON'T PULL OUT... STAY INSIDE ME..."

The smoking hot mother, still clad in her maroon see thru nightie and matching 5 inch stilettos, starts kissing the youngster. Her dripping wet mommy hole is full of her son's incestuous seed, but role play mom Sheila wants more. Her cunt starts involuntarily squeezing his slowly hardening thick teenage cock. Her cunt is literally massaging his big young dick back to life!

"MMM!! SWEETIE!! YOU'RE GETTING HARD AGAIN!! MMMMM!! YES!!"

The two lovers passionately make out, swapping tongues. The gorgeous brunette mother has become totally unaware of the taboo nature of what they are doing. Right now she is Sheila Lovejoy, divorced mother and also Sheila Lovecock, porn star. She only knows one thing. Her sweet darling teenage son is underneath her, his teenage sperm buried deep inside her hungry mommy hole. Mother and son both know they want more. She wants her 18 year old son to turn her on her back and fuck her senseless!

Without pulling out the two incestuous lovers turn over so that her darling son is now on top of the magnificent milf mother. Sheila grabs a pillow, lifts her hips off the bed and puts the pillow underneath her.

"MOM, WHAT"S THAT FOR?"

"SWEETIE! IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER LIKE A MAN! I WANT THAT BIG FUCKING DICK AND I WANT IT DEEP! I WANT YOU TO FUCK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME."

"OH MOM!!"

The boy slowly works his dripping wet stiff cock in and out. The 37 year old milf spreads her long tanned legs wide then putting her feet behind her head. The maroon patent fuck me heels graze her ears. The yoga classes have paid off! Sheila Lovecock, porn star, is literally bent in two!

"THAT'S IT SWEETIE!! MMMM!! NICE AND SLOW...LET'S JUST ENJOY THIS..."

The room is filled with the squishy sound of the teenager's cock working in and out of his mothers wet love hole. The room is starting to have a slight scent of teenage semen. The 37 year old divorcee realizes that the scent of teenage semen is the most exhilarating odor in the world.

"MOM! I CAN FEEL YOU...IT'S LIKE YOUR PUSSY IS...MASSAGING MY COCK! I NEVER KNEW ANYTHING COULD FEEL THIS GOOD!!"

"MMMM!! SWEETIE! MY LITTLE PUSSY MUST HAVE A MIND OF IT'S OWN...NOW JAMIEE...SWEETIE...GO AHEAD...FUCK MOMMY A LITTLE FASTER..."

"MOM...LIKE THIS?? MOM, AM I DOING OKAY?"

"MY GODDD SWEETIE!! YOU'RE DOING MORE THAN OKAY! I NEVER KNEW THAT ANYTHING COULD FEEL THIS GOOD! YOU ARE THE SEXIEST MAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD!"

"MOM...YOU'RE SO FUCKING HOT! I'VE DREAMED ABOUT THIS SINCE I WAS A LITTLE BOY..."

"JAMIEEE...QUIT TALKING...AND FUCK MEEEE!! HARD NOW!! GO AHEAD SWEETIE!! POUND MOMMY WITH THAT BIG FUCKIN DICK!! HARDER!!"

The two incestuous lovebirds are going at it like animals. Young Jamie Lovejoy, a virgin a few minutes ago is fucking his smoking hot mother senseless! The teenager's throbbing dick filling his mother's welcoming cunt, pounding against her cervix with increasing intensity. The whole room is filled with the scent, the sound and the rhythm of mother son incestuous lust. The smoking hot long legged milf is starting to forget that she is making a porn video. The only important thing is that her sweet wonderful son is becoming a young man right between her long tanned legs. The gorgeous mother and her 18 year old son are in perfect rhythm, like they are made for each other.

"SWEETIE!! YES!! HARDER!! FUCKKKK MEEEE!! GOD YESSS!! I LOVE BIG FUCKKKINNNN DICKKKK!!"

After a few minutes of fucking his magnificent brunette mother, the teenager finally gives it up. It's time...

"MOM!! I'M GONNA SHOOT IT..."

"JAAAMMMIIIEEEEEEEEE!! YES SWEETIE!! JJJJAAAAAAAAAAMMMIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

"MOM!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The teenager's swollen cock unloads a second earth shattering torrent of incestuous semen deep into his loving mother's belly. Rope after rope of baby making white fluid fills her bowels. The boy's swollen balls empty completely into his gorgeous mother's swollen cunt.

"OOHHH MOMMMM!!"

After two huge orgasms the teenager collapses on top of his beautiful dark haired mother. Their sweat soaked bodies locked in the embrace of mother and son love.

"OHHH JAMMMIIIEEEE!!"

"MOM!!

After a few minutes the incestuous couple start to catch their breath. The bed sheets are soaked with their combined perspiration, and a trickle of the teenager's spent orgasm oozes out of his mother's semen filled cunt.

"Just lay here sweetie...don't pull out...don't go anywhere, just hold me sweetie."

The 18 year old boy, now a man in every sense of the word...looks down at his mother's beautiful smiling face and kisses her. She eagerly return s the kiss. They start making out, lips locked, swapping tongues.

"SWEETIE...I HOPE IT WAS GOOD FOR YOU...YOU AREN'T A VIRGIN ANYMORE..."

"MOM, I'VE WANTED THAT SINCE I WAS A LITTLE BOY..."

"SWEETIE... I'VE FANTASIZED ABOUT YOU FOR A LONG TIME TOO..."

Jamie just realizes that he forgot the camera has been on the whole time!

"Mom, the camera! I totally forgot about it."

"Sweetie, I admit, I wasn't thinking about the camera either. My darling baby boy was making love to me. It was the greatest thing I've ever had in my life."

"Mom, I guess we'll have to look at it and see if we can shoot it again from the other camera angle."

"No way sweetie, no one is ever going to get their hands on what we did tonight.

Tonight it was just Sheila Lovejoy, the mother and my beautiful young son not just having sex, but making love. Let's keep the whole video...for your...private collection."

"Does that mean...we have to start over?"

"Sweetie, let's decide to start from scratch. I know that halfway through I forgot you were Jamie Hardman. Tonight it's going to be just me and my son. Tomorrow, we can start over and role play Jamie can fuck role play mom Sheila Lovecock tomorrow. Remember that Jamie Hardman is a virgin, so we will get to do it all over again...if you're up for it."

"Mom, I think that role play Jamie is definitely up for it."

"And sweetie, remember that we may have to shoot the video twice, so that we get all the good camera angles. We may have to keep doing it until we get it right. Is that okay with you sweetie?"

"Mom, I know Jamie is definitely up for it! Mom, let's take a short bathroom break and get cleaned up. Then we can meet back here in a few minutes."

In 15 minutes Sheila and her 18 year old boy were back in mother's king sized bed. The smoking hot brunette milf was naked and laying on her side. Her teenage son, who had just changed his name to his mother Sharon Lovejoy's maiden name, and who had just fucked her twice, is holding her, his half erect teenage cock snuggled in the warmth between the cheeks of his mother's rock hard ass.

"Mom, I forgot to turn off the camera."

"Sweetie, will the thing stay on all night or will it turn off by itself?"

"Mom, it will stay on all night unless we turn it off."

"Sweetie, don't turn it off then. Keep it on because we don't want to miss anything."

"Mom?"

"Sweetie, we don't want to miss anything ...if I decide to attack you in the middle of the night, or if I want to wake you up with your cock in my mouth."

"Mom, cock in your mouth? Mom, is that a threat or a promise?"

"Sweetie, it's a promise. I'm going to wake you up with your cock in my mouth..."

"Mom...does that mean you're up for morning...sex?"

"Jamie...I love the sound of Jamie Lovejoy. Sweetie, your mother is always up for morning sex. Night sweetie..."

"Night mom..."

Half asleep young Jamie Lovejoy felt something a bit strange. His stiffening cock was wedged in his gorgeous raven haired mother's ass crack. His arm was around his mother, hand on one of her big fake tits. The hard body milf's tiny round rock hard ass cheeks seemed to be slowly moving back and forth against his how hard dick almost like his mother's cute little butt had a mind of his own. He wondered if his mother was still asleep, or was she awake. Was she doing this on purpose?

The teenager slowly moved his hips, rubbing his now fully aroused teenage cock, which was trapped in the slippery groove of her rump. He cautiously started rubbing her nipple, sensing that it was starting to stiffen. Jamie then felt his mother's hand reach down and grab his stiff dick and guide it into her mommy hole. The teenager was half awake and his cock was already inside his smoking hot mother! Yesterday had just had the greatest day of his life, and the first ten minutes of today wasn't starting out too bad either!

"Morning sweetie. You awake back there?"

"Morning mom. Still half asleep. What time is it?"

"Sweetie, it's sex time...time to fuck your mommy..."

"Mom, is this what you said...that morning sex is hot?"

"MMMMM!! Yes! My wonderful son...you feel so good inside me. I think my little horny cunt has just met it's soulmate."

"Mom...you're right. This is the best, waking up with my cock inside you."

"Sweetie, I wish we could just lay here all day like this...just slowly move back and forth...sweetie, this isn't fucking. It's making love. Last night, I didn't want to be fucked by Jamie Hardman. I wanted to make love to my darling son Jamie Lovejoy."

"Mom, I could definitely feel that. It was pretty intense, wasn't it?"

"Sweetie, in 20 years with your dad I never had anything like last night."

Sheila's tight little pussy is starting to squeeze and massage the big invading dick. The teenager is starting to get totally aroused. He has to fuck his stunning mother...hard...and soon!

"Mom, I want you...to teach me...everything. I want to learn everything there is about making you..happy."

"MMMM!! Sweetie, I've fantasized for years about a young lover...but I never realized that my dream lover is right here at home. Sweetie, I can feel...you want to...fuck me now..right?"

"Mom...yes..."

"Sweetie, let's stay on our side like this for awhile...go ahead and grab my titties so you can hold onto something. Let me shift just a bit...there! Go ahead...Jamie Lovejoy...fuck your mommy!"

The teenager starts a slow rhythm, in and out of his mother's drenched love hole. He can feel the inflamed tip of his cock hit bottom. He's hitting her cervix!

"OOOHHH JAMIE LOVEJOY!! YES!! FUCK YOUR MOTHER!! PLAY WITH MY BIG FUCKIN TITTIES!! YES!! OHHHHH JAMIEEE SWEETIE!!"

The teenager thrusts his throbbing dick harder into his mother, who is on her side begging for more. Even though he is inexperienced he knows that his mother wants her son to deliver the goods.

"MOM!! SHIT!! MOM!! YOUR CUNT...SO FUCKIN...GOOD..."

Sheila then stops, as she wants to change position. She grabs a pillow, puts it under her belly, and lays flat on her tummy. Jamie is able to get on top of his mother without pulling out. The gorgeous raven haired mother spreads her legs, flat on her tummy with her 18 year old son now fucking he from behind.

"NOW SWEETIE!! POUND MEEEE!! FUCK MOMMY GOOODDD!! HARDER!! THAT BIG FUCKKKINNNN DICK!! I FUCKKINNN LOVE ITTT!! JAMIEEE!! GIVE IT TO MEEEE"

The youngster has his hands around his mother's waist, pounding his teenage cock into his beautiful mother as hard as he can. Their bodies bathed in sweat are in perfect rhythm. The headboard hits the wall as the bed shakes with the pounding of incestuous lust.

"MOM!! YOU'RE SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!! YES!! MOM!! I DON"T KNOW...HOW MUCH LONGER..."

"GO AHEAD SWEETIE!! FILL IT UP!! SHOOT IT...IN MY FUCKIN BELLY!!"

His mother's words drive the teenager over the top. His big dick thrusts and pulses and starts to unload inside his mother. The teenager starts filling his 37 year old milf mother with a whole morning's worth of incestuous teenage sperm.

"MOM!! I"M...SHOOTING ITTTT..IN YOU.."

"YES SWEETIE!! FILL IT UPPPPP!! FILL MOMMY UP!! IN MEEEE!! AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE! AAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

"MOM!! UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UUUUUUUUGGHHHHHHHHH!"

Jamie's cock unloads the last precious drops of thick warm teenage spunk inside his mother then collapses on top of his mother. Now both mother and son are saturated with sweat. Jamie learned last night that his mother doesn't want him to pull out for awhile. He can feel his mother's satisfied cunt squeeze the last drop of semen out of his spent young cock.

"MMM! Sweetie! That was the best morning sex I have ever had...did you...enjoy it?"

"Shit mom...last night...and then this morning..."

"Sweetie, has the camera been on, the whole time?"

"Mom, yes. he camera was on all night...just in case. I can delete the 7 hours of sleeping but I want to keep this morning...you know, for my...private collection."

"You're getting quite a private collection sweetie..."

"Yes mom, I am..."

"Sweetie, do you think, later today...that you can get role play Jamie Hardman...ready...for his mother...Sheila...Lovecock?"

"Mom, I'll have a talk with role play Jamie, but I'm sure he'll be ready for his mother Sheila...Lovecock."

"Sweetie, don't you think we should just start over...and just start on the couch...then end up in bed...? I think we should make the video just exactly like last night, except it's role play Jamie and Sheila."

"Just like last night? Sounds good. I'm sure Jamie Hardman will be up for it. Then...will Jamie get morning sex...tomorrow morning?"

"Sweetie, I think Sheila better teach role play Jamie about everything...yes..your role play friend gets everything that the real Jamie gets."

An hour later Jamie heads down stairs and his smoking hot mother is at the computer, checking their website. After a long hot shower his mother is wearing a pair of red panties and bra, but no nightie. For some reason she had decided to put on a matching pair of red fuck me heels. her long tanned legs look spectacular in the red heels.

"Sweetie, I'm making French Toast and will put on some bacon if you want..."

"Mom, french toast and bacon sound great."

"I have to make sure that Jamie..Jamie Hardman gets a good meal...he has to take good care of his mommy Sheila Lovecock..."

Looking at his mother in bra and panties arouses the teenager. Even though he has fucked his smoking hot mother three times his teenage cock still wants more!

"Is that thing...hard again? Is that Jamie Lovejoy? Or is it...Jamie Hardman?"

"Mom, you said today it's going to beJamie Hardman...so it's definitely role play. I can't wait to make a ton of videos with the beautiful porn star...Sheila Lovecock."

The smoking hot milf mother starts on the French toast. The teenager can't help but start at his sexy raven haired mother. Her long legs...tanned and toned...in those red fucking heels...and the rock hard tiny globes of spectacular firm ass. The teenager's cock is hard again! Sheila continues cooking breakfast, turning her head around, smiling at her son. Last night was about Sharon Harding, now Sheila Lovejoy and her horny 18 year old son Jamie making love for the first time, but today was about the two of them making money and shooting a hot porn video.

Sheila Lovejoy knows it's time to change roles and become hot mom Sheila Lovecock.

"MMM!! You like checking out my little ass? You know your friend just spent the whole night with his cock in my tiny ass cheeks. Jamie Hardman, if you play your cards right, your mother Sheila Lovecock just might let sleep your cock in these ass cheeks too!

"Mom, are you trying...? To get me all...turned on? because mom..it's working...it's definitely working."

"Sweetie" I have some good news. We have sold over 950 downloads. That's over $25,000! And still going!"

"Mom, just wait till we put our next video online. I got a feeling there will be nothing like it out there anywhere."

The smoking hot raven haired mother sits down with her son and the teenager starts on the French toast. The sexy brunette mother has opted for a piece of fruit and some cereal. There's no way she's going to start eating fattening foods. Months of good eating and gym workouts have made her 37 year old body the envy of girls half her age. Her body is tanned, perfectly toned, rock hard and she doesn't want an ounce of fat anywhere. She has found her perfect young lover. There's no way she wants her horny 18 year old son to lose interest.

"Sweetie, we should talk about one thing, what happened last night...and this morning. I did a lot of thinking and I really didn't want your first time with a woman to be with a role play character Sheila. I wanted your first time to be with your real mother. I wanted it to be...special."

"Mom, last night was way more than special. I think you taught me last night the difference between fucking and making...love."

"You are wise beyond your years my darling boy. But we talked about this before. I'm still not totally comfortable with the incest thing. But I know that Sheila Lovecock and Jamie Hardman is different. It's play acting. It's still fun...and there's nothing more I want than for Jamie to fuck his mother Sheila over and over. But Sheila Lovejoy and Jamie...maybe we should just agree that Sheila and her son Jamie...just get together once in awhile...on special occasions. That way it will be a lot more...special and intense."

"Mom, maybe...how about once a week...we have...date night? I mean we go out to dinner...dancing...then..."

"Sweetie, that sounds exactly what I was thinking. Lets agree that Jamie Hardman and Sheila Lovecock work like hell on our website...I mean we have to make a ton of videos to keep our customers happy."

"Mom, yes. Sheila and Jamie have to make a lot of videos. I know we can make a lot of money then once a week your mother Sheila Lovejoy will rock your world!

12