Theatre de Amore Ch. 01: Opening Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're wearing black, too," he replied, raising one eyebrow. "Unless that dress is meant to be indicative of something?"

I was wearing a scarlet colored silk sheath dress, low cut in the front and back, the hemline coming down to mid-thigh.

"I'm working at present."

"I thought this place wasn't classified as a brothel," he said, smirking slightly in challenge. I found the remark amusing and smiled as I carefully hopped onto the bar chair beside him. It was a little challenging in such a tight dress.

"It's not. And someone has to ensure that things are running smoothly." I rested my elbow on the bar and set my chin on my hand, regarding him. "So, you're someone's guest this evening."

"My client," he answered, swirling the whiskey around in his glass.

"And your client left you to your own devices?"

"Oh, he gave me the grand tour first. He just left a little while ago with someone. London? Sydney? Something."

"Paris," I said, remembering passing her earlier as I entered the pub.

"That's it." He took a sip of his drink.

"And you're not interested in anything being offered?" I asked politely. "We have something for just about everyone."

"Oh, that's not it precisely." He smiled at me over the rim of his glass. "It's just a bit tricky managing the fact that I'm in town on business, and my employer expects me to remain professional. Indulging in sex club activities might be viewed in a bad light, regardless of who brought me, and whether it makes my dick hard or not."

"Banking, or law?" I asked, leaning toward him just a bit.

"Is it that obvious? Lawyer."

"It's the suit." I smiled.

"Hey, I loosened my tie." He took another sip.

"And I have a feeling you enjoy engaging in verbal duels." I touched the back of his hand lightly. "I have a feeling your client is going to busy for a while yet. This is a very discreet place. You should feel free to relax and try to enjoy it while you're here. If your client brought you here, he likely expects you to do more than just drink at the bar. He could have taken you anywhere in the city otherwise." I liked the warmth of his skin. I tried not to think about what it would be like to press my naked flesh against that warmth. "No offense, but you look like you could use some relaxation time. I could arrange something for you, if you like."

He grinned sardonically and finished off his drink.

"Are you offering me your company? Because it's a strong temptation." I thought his expression did show some honest regret.

The temptation to make him an offer was strong. I'd been roaming the second and fourth floors all evening, unable to indulge myself regardless of what had been offered to me. And offers had been plentiful. My pussy was so wet that my thighs had become damp and sticky. I could use the relief myself. While I was thinking, my cell phone buzzed in my hand. The Club app that Billy had paid to have developed alerted me I was needed to go greet an incoming member at the other end of the building.

I smiled rather than sighed, and slid my untouched drink in front of my new acquaintance.

"If you'd like to indulge in something a little tamer and equally relaxing, head to the spa and tell them Selena sent you for a basic."

His eyebrow went up again.

"It's harmless, I swear it," I said with a laugh. "It'll just loosen that tie the rest of the way."

I strolled away, aware that he was watching me go. I hope he enjoyed the view. I convinced myself that he did, and that made my nipples tingle with warmth. On my way to the member entrance down the hall, I sent a quick message to the spa to let them know they might have a massage client, and to take care of him.

I greeted the new arrival, then escorted him to the suite he had booked. I waited for him to change into his robe, before taking him on a quick tour of the fourth and second floors. When we re-entered the pub, my drinking buddy had disappeared. I hoped he had taken the offer to make use of the spa. The new arrival excused himself to go investigate the peep show area after grabbing a drink from the pub.

Pixie had taken over Jenny's duties on time. I sent her down to keep an eye on the second floor while I resumed checking over the fourth.

I spent around forty-five minutes on some small tasks. The towels in the locker room need replenishing, the sign of a busy evening. The lounges were occupied, with a few couples watching a porno in one. I realized abruptly they were watching the live feed from the media room on the second floor. I averted my eyes, feeling a warm flush creep up my neck. I really didn't need anymore stimulation this evening. It didn't stop the awesomeness of a hot threesome in surround sound from sending my blood rushing through my veins. I escaped the lounge, biting my bottom lip softly in an attempt to keep my breathing under control.

The small kitchen needed some tidying. I was just finishing that up when Mr. Jones Number Eight came in carrying an empty ice bucket.

"Selena!" he called out happily. "I need you to come look at something in my room."

"Is everything all right?" I asked, concerned. I took the ice bucket from him to fill.

"Sure, well, there's just something I want you to see firsthand." I hid a frown, hoping there wasn't an issue with the property or services. He took the ice bucket, and I trailed along behind him to the door of the basic room he had been assigned. "Let me set this inside," he said, using the keycard attached to the coil wristband on his arm.

As the door swung open, I could hear the sounds of pleasure pervading his room. He left me standing on the threshold as he went to set the ice bucket on the table.

At the end of the bed, the other man from the booth was lying on his back on top of a big cedar chest. The woman from the booth downstairs was on top of him, impaled on his cock. She was bent forward, one of the men from the bar driving his cock in and out of her ass. The man who had originally invited me to join him for a drink had a grip on her head, his cock between her lips as she grunted and moaned.

I was frozen in place, watching the three of them work her body in concert. Her partner returned to where I stood, eyes eagerly scanning my face.

"You see?" he asked, catching my attention. "Would you like to come in and sit down for a while?" He smiled slyly. "You look like you might enjoy it." His hand came to rest on the small of my back. The base of my spine tingled, as the warmth spreading out from where his hand rested. My leg muscles nearly turned to jelly, and the warmth spread into my belly, then lower. I shifted very slightly, my pussy responding with a fresh burst of liquid heat.

"Ahhhh, fuck," the man receiving the blowjob said loudly. He pulled out of the woman's mouth, dropping one hand to his cock, and fisting it rapidly. She raised her eyes to his.

"On my face!" she demanded. "Fuck me harder!" she told the other two men. The one driving into her from behind began to pound into her harder, the sound of their bodies slapping together filling the room. "That's it, fuck me! I want you to cum inside me, I want to...I want...ah, fuck it, I'm cumming, I'm cumming again!"

At that, the man jerking off gave a grunt and unloaded his cum onto her chin and neck. She didn't even seem to notice as she was bounced back and forth on the two cocks remaining inside her. She cried out in the throes of her orgasm, as the man she had been giving head to staggered over to the bed and collapsed back to sit on it.

"She's a lovely little cock whore," the man next to me said with affection. I dropped my eyes and saw he was stroking his own erection with his free hand. The other still rested on the small of my back.

"If I weren't working right now, I'd drop to my knees and suck that for you, Mr. Jones," I said quietly. His attention shifted to me as his partner's louder cries changed to more soft moans. "If I did, where would you want to cum?"

"On your beautiful face," he answered promptly, hand dropping to squeeze my ass. I reached over and caressed his balls, causing him gasp loudly. He sighed. "Call me Benjamin."

"All right. Are you coming to the Theatre tomorrow night, Benjamin?" He nodded.

We were momentarily distracted when the man from the table in the bar announced he was about to cum. He gave a loud, steady groan, pulling the woman's hips back as he slammed into her one final time. I could see his ass muscles flexing as he ground himself against her, no doubt his cock pulsing as he dumped a load of cum deep inside her. I could imagine the feel of it, jerking and pumping, filling my hot pussy.

"Tomorrow night, have the usher seat you in 11A. I'm going to suck you off for a whole audience, Benjamin. I'll show your friends here just how desirable your cock is, and how much I love it when you cum for me. Would you like that?" I squeezed his balls firmly before releasing him.

"God, yes," he muttered, eyes drawn to my lips. "I'll cum for you now."

"Not now," I said with regret. "Will you save your first load of the evening for me tomorrow, Benjamin?" I stepped deftly away from the hand on my back. I needed to get out of there, and seek my own release. I wasn't quite ready to give myself over to a private room with five people in it, but the temptation was strong.

"Yes," he said, his hand moving faster.

"Your companion has a couple free holes now. Maybe you should see if she's willing to let you use one." I smiled sweetly and nodded toward the woman who was now bouncing up and down on the hard shaft of the man beneath her. I had to give it to him, the man had stamina to last through all that activity without cumming yet.

"Tomorrow night," Benjamin promised me, as he hurried forward.

I shut the door with a soft click, then leaned my forehead against the cool surface and took several deep breaths, attempting to quell my surging arousal. I was in the mood to jump the first available man I saw.

Abruptly, I pulled away from the door and walked rapidly toward the elevator. I went to the second floor, searched out Pixie, and sent her upstairs. I would make one final check, then go see if I couldn't find a little Club pleasure for myself. I would send someone else to walk the floors in my place. It was late enough that most people had settled for the night, and demand for services would be low.

My acquaintance was back at the bar, nursing another drink. I made a beeline for him.

"Still in the suit, I see," I said as I came up beside him. I didn't sit down.

"Hey, the tie is completely undone now," he said, amused. He scanned my face carefully. I wondered what he saw there. Could he tell I was about to boil over with desire? That the fire I had been trying to contain had flared up and out of control when I spotted him back at the bar? Our previous encounter had been brief, but I had taken a liking to him. "I went and got the massage," he confessed. Then he grinned. "Is the happy ending always provided, or did you arrange that just for me?"

"Just for you," I said, though honestly it depended on the mood of the masseuse. She must have liked him, too. Nothing was done in the Club that wasn't fully consented to by guests and staff alike. No one was forced to provide anything they didn't want to give (unless that happened to be their kink). "Follow me."

I walked briskly toward the pub exit, not looking behind to see if he were coming with me or not.

He was.

He came up beside me just as I had finished reserving one of the few available rooms on the second floor. I took a turn down the hall and led him to the room at the end of it. I opened the door with my master keycard and indicated he should go in ahead of me.

"What are we doing?" he asked curiously. I shut the door behind me and set my phone and wrist band on a small table.

"Get undressed."

He blinked, seemingly confused by the order.

"I thought we had discussed this? My whole 'professional demeanor' thing?"

"No one is going to know if you don't tell them. Your client is still occupied. Now take off your clothes."

While wandering the floors after our initial meeting, I'd been analyzing that brief encounter \. One of the reasons that Billy wanted me at the Club was my ability to perceive the wants of others, which I enjoyed fulfilling as I explored my own, and I thought that I'd divined a particular desire of this man.

I had considered what I knew about lawyers, while patrolling the halls earlier, and decided lawyers liked to be in charge. They tended to have dominant styles, and could be aggressive, but I wondered whether that could get a little stale sometimes? Did they have to dominate every interaction, under every circumstance? Would they welcome letting someone else take charge for occasionally?

"Maybe we should introduce ourselves?" my potential fuckmate asked.

"No. Maybe later. Are you going to get undressed, or do you need help doing it?" I put just a hint of displeasure in my voice at the idea that he might need, or want, assistance. I put my hands on my hips, nearly tapping my foot with impatience.

With an amused, lopsided, and somewhat uncertain smile, he pulled the longer end of his loose tie, tossing it on the bed as it came free of his shirt collar. The suit jacket followed the tie. I watched his hands move over the buttons of his shirt, undoing them with practiced ease.

"Keep going," I said, when he paused after removing his shirt. We locked eyes. Somehow, this most mundane of activities had become the most sensual act I'd witnessed all evening. "Keep going," I repeated, my mouth suddenly going dry in a rush of anticipation.

"Did you just come talk to me because I was the only man not entertaining himself in your little playground?"

"Initially, yes," I said. "But I came back to talk to you because I wanted to."

We didn't speak again until he was down to his boxer briefs.

"Are you planning to join me?" he asked, eyes roaming over my body. "I'm happy to help you out of that dress."

"I don't need help out of my dress." A slow smile spread across my face. "But you're not naked yet."

As his thumbs dug into the waistband of the last piece of clothing separating me from my prize, I reached for the folded blanket at the foot of the bed. With a snap, I had it unfolded and floating down to form a makeshift pallet on the floor. My companion raised an eyebrow at me as he gave the last of his clothing a kick to the side.

I took a moment to savor the sight of him, letting my eyes linger on his cock. I caught my lower lip gently between my teeth and watched as his cock progressed from showing signs of arousal to swelling noticeably and twitching. My nipples contracted, growing painfully hard in response.

When I moved toward him, he took two long strides and we paused, mere inches apart.

With one hand, I cupped the back of his neck. His hands settled lightly on my hips as my other hand gripped his growing erection firmly.

"I want you," I told him bluntly, and felt the increased rush of blood to his cock, which caused it to pulse and twitch in my hand. I tipped my head just a bit; the two-inch high heels on my five-foot eight frame giving me enough height that our mouths weren't far apart. Applying pressure to the back of his neck, I brought his lips down onto my own hungry mouth.

We didn't waste any energy with gentle kisses. Our lips parted and I took the opportunity to nibble and suck on his, before finally darting my tongue between them. His hands were roaming freely over my back and ass when I released him enough for us to both come up for air.

"How the hell do you get this dress off? Did someone paint it on to you?" he asked in frustration.

"I'm not taking it off." I slid my hand down and cupped his balls, rubbing them lightly between my fingers.

"You aren't some kind of dominatrix, are you? 'Cuz I have to tell you, that's not really my thing."

"I'm not, but I am planning to use your cock to get myself off tonight. If you happen to enjoy it, great." My lips brushed against his lightly. "I need to cum," I said softly, and stroked the palm of my hand up from the base of his shaft until my fingers teased the swollen head. I traced one fingertip over a vein on the shaft, eliciting a soft groan. Our gazes met. "I want you to stretch out on your back. I'm going to straddle you and ride your cock until I get what I need."

His eyes widened slightly at my words. I ran my fingers up into his short hair. Business office cut, I thought inanely, digging my fingers lightly into his scalp. I was on fire; burning up from the inside, and not interested in foreplay at the moment. I needed him now. My restraint for the evening was at an end.

His fingers sought the hemline of my dress, but I stepped back from him.

"Floor. Now."

Without argument, he moved to settle himself on his back on the blanket I'd spread. While he did that, I unhooked a small eyelet at the hem of my dress, and found the zipper within the hidden seam. I worked it up to my hip, giving my lower body more freedom of movement than I'd had all night.

He watched me closely as I stood over him, one foot on each side of his thighs. He raised his arms, extending his hands to take my wrists. I let him help me sink to my knees, one to each side of his hips. I wasted no time in pressing my soaking wet pussy against the base of his cock.

"Fuck," he exclaimed, "you're so damn wet."

I murmured a wordless agreement, and dragged my heat along his shaft until my soft lips were caressing its head. I couldn't tell whether I was throbbing, or if it was him. Maybe it was both of us. "I want to see all of you."

"Another time," I said. "It's not going to take me long; I'm too worked up. But I need to cum, and you're going to give me what I need first." I reached between our bodies, and made a small adjustment. His cock head was now positioned at my opening, ready to be devoured by my ferociously needy pussy.

"Take it," he offered. His hands came up, and I intercepted them so that our palms touched. I interlaced my fingers with his, leaning forward and pinning him to the floor. With a torturously slow movement, I sank down onto him, letting his cock stretch and fill me until I was full seated on it.

Feeling him reach into my depths, I let out a soft moan. I let myself grind slowly on him, and his fingers tightened on the back of my hand. Breathing was hard. Keeping my eyes from rolling back in my head was hard. I sighed heavily, exhaling my pent-up need.

"So fucking wet and hot," he said.

I worked myself up and down his shaft for a few strokes, enjoying the sensation of having him inside of me. I leaned down and got lost in one more deep kiss.

Unable to continue the slow tease, I increased my pace. He reacted by pressing his back to the floor and tilting his pelvis up. It was the signal I needed from him. I began to ride him faster, careful not to bring my body up too high and risk him slipping out.

Small sighs of satisfaction escaped from my lips as I felt my orgasm already beginning to build. I threw my head back and closed my eyes, savoring the sensation of him. My body was one big nerve ending connected to one central location between my legs. I let out a shuddering breath and began to bounce harder up and down on his shaft. Every stroke down found him buried to the hilt, the small movement of his hips in time with mine causing his balls to slap against my skin as he strove to give me what I had demanded.

"Ohhhh, fuck yes," I moaned, panting. "Oh god, that's it, I'm cumming, oooohhhh!" I cried out sharply as my orgasm hit, one long wordless cry that reverberated in the small room. My longed for release swept through me in one big wave, receded, and struck again. I was grinding against my partner with abandon, our hands clenched tightly together as I rode it out.