Theatre de Amore Ch. 01: Opening Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the storm finally passed, I was able to look down into his face and smile with deep satisfaction. I leaned down for another kiss, entranced at the light sheen of perspiration along his hairline.

"I want you to cum inside me," I said, and switched to a slow rhythm while I watched his face. I freed his hands, placing mine on his chest for leverage. He placed one hand on my hip, and cupped my ass with the other, using both to work me over his rampaging cock.

"You're getting everything you want tonight," he promised. "But first, I'm going to make you cum on my cock again." He eased the hand off my hip, his fingers dancing up my thigh until he reached my mound. He teased his fingers over my tight curls, before rubbing his thumb along my clit.

"Aaahhhh," I moaned softly.

"I'm going to cum in that beautiful pussy of yours, soon."

My rhythm quickened, and his hand was positioned perfectly to stimulate my clit as I rode him.

"You feel so good," I panted. "Just what I needed tonight, oh fuck, don't stop, yes, right there, ooohhhhhh!" I felt it coming on fast. I always did cum easily when someone toyed with my clit. "Yes, fuck, oh yes!" My pussy clenched hard as I slammed myself down, embedding his cock as deep inside as possible. "Yes! I'm cumming!" My walls squeezed the flesh inside of me, contracting and releasing.

The man beneath me grabbed my hips and ground me harder against his pubic bone, a brief shout escaping his lips as I felt his cock pulsing inside of me.

"Fuck!" he ground out, and I knew he was pumping me full of his cum. I could feel the extra slickness deep inside myself.

Heart pounding, I collapsed against his chest. His arms tightened around my waist, holding me firmly against him, his cock still buried inside of me. I lay there, with him as my pillow, until I caught my breath again.

"You are my inauguration fuck," I told him. "My first outsider cock." What a way to end opening night, I thought, thoroughly satisfied. When I said it, his cock twitched, and I smiled even though he couldn't see my face.

"And you still don't know my name, do you, Selena?" He'd obviously learned my name at some point in the evening.

"Don't tell me, not tonight." I paused. "Will you be back tomorrow?"

"No, afraid not. I'm flying back home tomorrow." His hands stroked my back idly. "But I come to town every two or three months for business."

I lifted my face and kissed him softly.

"Come for pleasure next time," I said with a small chuckle. "Call ahead and tell the scheduler I wanted to see you. Tell them you're my lawyer, and I'll know it's you." I kissed him again and eased myself off of his softening cock, then stood. I pulled the zipper at my hip, returning my dress to fully functional. "You were just what I needed. Thank you."

At the door, I turned and took one last look at my mystery lover. He was watching me with a bemused expression.

"Next time, it'll be your turn. Use the room as long as you like. If you want to wait at the bar for your client, Jared will take care of you, or he can call you a taxi." I smiled, feeling the slow slide of liquid as his cum reached my opening, ready to seep out. "I hope you'll come see me next visit to the city."

I let myself out, humming softly as I headed for the elevator to adjourn to my fifth-floor retreat for what I felt was some well-deserved rest. The night, as far as I knew, had been a success.

* * * * * * * * *