All Comments on 'Theatre de Amore Ch. 04: Dark Room'

by M8dOvGlaz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowalmost 4 years ago

Now, who is exploring whom here? Selena the world or herself, we, the readers, our own limits and thresholds? I love the (self-)reflection, teaching and learning bits that always shine through in this series, and, of course, the most exquisite wrapping it, literally, came in. It's nice to be taken by the hand and led along our ways for a time. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to the next way-point on Selena's voyage.

court1court1almost 4 years ago
another enticing chapter

Literate, erotic, it makes the reader hunger for me.

court1court1almost 4 years ago
another enticing chapter

literate, erotic, and makes the reader hunger for more

nycreadernycreaderalmost 4 years ago

Nice chapter; unusual story (including the emphasis on what my fellow reader "29wordsforsnow" called Selena's "(self-)reflection -- something that isn't totally typical -- I think -- in Literotica stories).

I look forward to seeing what follows in this series.

(2 other points; it seems that new characters keep getting added (and I hope that I can keep up) -- and the description of Nancy (the somewhat-older woman with the " ' sexy librarian ' vibe"; implied to be a sexual "educator" (or a woman who likes taking on that particular role) intrigues me.)

Thanks to Our Author "M8dOvGlaz".

E. in New York City/"nycreader" at Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM8dOvGlaz@M8dOvGlaz
11/2023: Working on editing Lessons for e-book publication in 2024. There is least 1-2 follow up stories I want to do for it as well. (unfortunately that means I will have to pull it from the Lit site at that time - those are the terms when publishing). ______________________...