All Comments on 'The Dare Ch. 02'

by chocolateprincess

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF...Good update.

Me like. Keep it going,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I liked it, but where did the so called girlfriend come from? That seems so left field, out of nowhere, will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

I still like it. Looking forward to chapter three.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I know Taylor is inexperienced with relationships but just because some chick come at her and claim Brandon doesn't mean its true. Even if its true she still shouldn't let her see her cry. Once those tears flow the "girlfriend" is going to keep at her. Brandon definitely need to tell her about the bet now. Taylor will be hurt but I think she will forgive him. She is already in too deep and I think Brandon will fight for her.

Its nice to see Robert have a change of heart even though he just wants to experiment outside of his race.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

Love the story can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Taylor becomes more confident in this relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Aaaaaammaazzinngg!!!

You're getting better and better!! Bravoo :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yay!

Go Aries! So, Taylor better have a backbone then.

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 10 years ago
Oh, hella to the nah!

Who is this chick? IF she is Brandon's old lady, why is he dating and kissing her out in public and introducing her to his close friends as the girlfriend? Sound like BS to me (I hope, lol)!

Great update, I can't wait for the next post so many questions about the bet, skinny- evil hoochie and what's the surprise. Please post soon :D

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

omfg really i fake or ex g/f shows up just to twist things around? havent we seen this before?

swear_toobobswear_toobobover 10 years ago
Can't wait

I love this story you doing a great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good so far

I like the plot so far. The girl showing up claiming to be a girlfriend is a little commonplace in these interracial black-white stories but it makes the plot more intriguing. I'm going to give Brandon the benefit of a doubt and believe that he didn't start dating Taylor while already having a girlfriend. Maybe this girl broke up with him and is now upset that their on again off again is now permanently off. Or maybe this girl has wanted Brandon for some time and is now upset that Taylor got his attention with little effort. Or maybe she's simply in denial that a good-looking white guy would actually date a black woman.

I also hope Robert finds his own girl because I could see him trying to hook up with Taylor. Brandon seems like a nice guy so it would be sad if he had to choose between his longtime friend and Taylor.

I like Taylor. She's not the in your face kind of girl. And with her music preferences, she seems mysterious enough to keep Brandon interested. I just hope Taylor doesn't turn out to be too naive or submissive. That could get her into a heartache.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I started reading this just by chance. I'm pleasantly surprised at how well its written and the story line is good too.

quietman200quietman200over 10 years ago
uh-oh

So we have a plot twist with a "girlfriend". Anxious to find out if she's an ex or what. I also love Taylor's in music. Not a lot of people that age even know who those singers are. Great choice! I think the bet is gonna definitely wind up being a problem, but I hope it's one that won't ruin things for good. I'm a romantic and like happy endings. I'm also a white guy who likes black women. Not exclusively, but I do enjoy their company, and imagining what Taylor looks like as I read is a real turnon. If I have a complaint, it's that the chapters are too short. Keep writing. I really want to find out where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please make part three your killing me here

I love it so much u should up date as soon as possible please

london101london101over 10 years ago
.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

My heart stopped a little. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Argh

Waiting For this to get steamy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
confused

What black girl is this? I love the story but Taylor is portrayed as being week and low in self esteem. So it makes me wonder, what kind of black girl is this? Its so unreal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anon: Skin color

Skin color doesn't mean a thing, a lack of self confidence can occur in anyone, regardless of skin color. Try not to get so hung up on the color and stereotypes please. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous