All Comments on 'Theft of the Heart Ch. 02'

by queey

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like it

I hope you continue to write more of this I really want to know what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it...

I hope you ubdate soon I really like were you are heading with the story, I can't wait for the next chapter please hurry.....and ubdate soon...

goatman92goatman92over 10 years ago
I see what you did there

I think I can guess where this is going, but please continue. I love a good story and hope you'll update this one.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 10 years ago
Tha 1 girl

..had a lot of nerve calling Aleks a psycho when she's the one who broke into his home. I don't which one it is, (I am guessing it's Zan), but he really should have slapped her. Anyways good story, I really like it, and I hope to see more of it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great start

Keep going this story has potential, ooh and make sure aleks doesn't lose his strong alpha male character because he seems a little weak in this chapter compared to the previous one. I mean a little human girl can knock a vampire out by kicking him in the balls ..really?

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1over 10 years ago
I'm really liking this

Hmmm, I think I see where you are taking this; at least, I hope you're going where I think...

Love2read918Love2read918about 10 years ago
Great thus far

Just try to bring more chapters soon. This is really good please don't wait too long to update if you can help it.

jazira55jazira55about 10 years ago
Guilty pleasure

Thought you would never come back. Thank gosh it didn't you years to come back with this scrumptious continuation. Excellent I'm hooked even more. Anxiously waiting for more. PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
3rd chapter

Where's the 3rd chapter???? Great read lol

gorilla4gorilla4over 9 years ago
LOVE.NEED MORE

Love this story! curious to find out about the alpha and other twin. update soon!

lissahoney305lissahoney305over 9 years ago

CAN U PLZ FINISH THIS STORY PLZ

ArieluArieluover 9 years ago
Cmon you got to give us a little more

That's the biggest tease... waiting anxiously for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh wow! just found this story! LOVE IT!!

Am about to head on to ch3, but please, before I get too involved in this story, please promise to update more often!!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 9 years ago
Laughing so hard!

@ Zan cursing karma and her outright disbelief/ disgust at having to witness "canine porn - really" LOL and then to top all that off - falling out of the tree hahahahahahahahaha!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous