All Comments on 'Their Double Wedding'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
antique phrasing!

woe betide?

They still say that in the modern era?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

What a great fantasy. I hope there will be more chapters so we can what else they did and will be doing.

A delightful scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

siblings each share a pregnancy and then the married couples share a pregnancy and then both men get Vanessa PG

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MOAR

Cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lush hot cunt,fab

OMG you have done it again. Totally debauched, hedonistic cunt struck fucker and sucker like me. More and more and more of this please and soon. My girls and I are going to fuck and suck ourselves to a frazzle and then some. I have nearly worn my cock out with your previous stuff. What a way to go though. The more I get the more I want, it is all I think about 24/7, sucking, fucking and getting drunk on cunt juice. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK. SEX is the 4 Cs Cunt, Cock, Clit and Cum, not necessarily in that order.

jbilovejbiloveover 11 years ago
GOOD START

This looks like a great start to a story. But, I am hoping that you will have the guys find out that they are also bisexual. That could provide even more fun reading.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
Double yout pleasure

A really dense 1-page story. Some unexpected turns. Not a lesbian fan, but I wont slam the story for it.

BrettJBrettJover 11 years agoAuthor
The author speaks

You likely won't see the guys getting it on in this story - it isn't something I tend to write. If I do come back to these characters, I could have them get pregnant and then again - isn't it more fun to see what I might do and be surprised?

thanks for commenting all and please, remember to vote if you like the stories!

~~BrettJ in Canada

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 11 years ago
Rushed

There was a lot going on and you rushed their whole lives into one page. I KNOW you can do a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it's great to see vigorous young people, like Jerry and Andy and Valentina and Barbie give in to heir natural urges

The girls get excited by heir good-looking hunky brothers, dripping wet excited, the boys get hard whenever they're around their voluptuous sisters, their big cocks practically busting out of their pants. What's more natural and inevitable than that big brotherly cocks are going to be slid up sweet sisterly twats, to their mutual joy. Each boy blow his brotherly balls up his sister's cute little cunt, over and over again, whenever the gets the slightest urge. In no time, there are cute little incest kids, incest sons and daughters, nephews and nieces, swarming all of the place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous