All Comments on 'Their Family Vacation'

by MagicKeys

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The problem with this story is the same as the first time:

It isn’t consistent.

What 28 yr old is going to sit in the back of a minivan on a family fucking vacation?

At 28, she is likely to have a husband and kids or, at the very least, her own goddamn life, complete with her own car.

You write the kids as though they’re underage, you just put them in their 20’s to get past the censors. Mom and dad would be in their late 50’s, early 60’s and making plans to retire, see their grandkids, not travelling in a minivan with their 3 adult kids in tow.

Fix it or fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Incredible

I have read a lot of literotica stories and that was one of the best! Good work.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50almost 5 years ago
Very good

Very exciting and erotic. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow very hot.

I loved this. It was very hot. I wish it had happened to me and my family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Read

One of my favorites on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So good that even the haters read it twice!

Absolutely hilarious to me that anonymous "Fix it or fuck off" commenter decided to read the revised version! Your writing is so good that you've even got the haters coming back for more. FABULOUS story! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Better than my own!

This story is incredible! I posted my own family-oriented mind control story on here a while back, and this makes me want to get back at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Better than my own!

This story is incredible, don't worry too much about what people say about the backstory or plot, we all know we're here for the smut, of which there is plenty. I posted my own family-oriented mind control story on here a while back (shameless plug I guess?) and this makes me want to continue writing more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous