Their First Cruise Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to come in while we open this bag?" Janice asked.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world," they both said.

"Before you open this up, please know this is being given to you with our love and admiration," Dwight said.

Now we both were worried.

Getting inside our room, we sat on the couch, while the boys stood, still grinning from ear to ear.

When we opened the bag, seeing a harness with a strap-on that was a good seven or eight inches long, and fairly thick.

We just looked at each other, and silently thought, who gets to use it first?

I think the boys thought we hated it. but when we broke out in the widest grins, we got up and gave both of them hugs, and thanked them from the bottom of our hearts.

OK, we both knew our hearts might come in second place after we perfected the proper use of this 'toy'.

When I leaned in and gave Joseph a nice kiss on his lips. his comment made us all laugh a bit.

"Not bad for a girl"

"Do both of you want to watch us use this?" I asked, tongue in cheek.

"God no, we'll just wait to hear a play by play description," they both answered.

Smiling at each other, we thanked them both, and went off to enjoy our dinner

We sat together and just talked, nothing more being said about their gift to us.

Enjoying the entertainment that evening, we spent some time walking around the deck, taking in the eighty degree evening while holding hands, like a couple of teenagers. It seems as if we'd been doing that quite a bit, during this cruise.

Knowing that when we left this port, we were heading back home, we knew we had a lot of talking to do before we got home.

Sitting on the top deck, as we headed out into the darkness of the Pacific Ocean, we told each other of our kids acceptance of whatever relationship we might have.

"Do you want to continue seeing each other, back home, Annette?"

"Yes, I'd really like that, but only if it doesn't cause any problems with you."

"I really want to take some time, to see if there truly is an 'us' to be had."

"You want to go back to our room and see how that dick thing works?"

"Damn right, I do."

We picked up our pace walking back, and as soon as our door closed, we tossed every article of clothing aside, and ran to.our bedroom.

Realizing we didn't have any lube, I just started licking up one side and down the other. Janice took my hand and licked it right along with me.

As we both got to the bulbous head, we stopped and gave each other several very deep kisses.

Without saying a word, we quickly figured out how to put this thing on one of us.

"Can I go first?" I asked.

"OK, but be very careful, as our new pal is much bigger than my ex, plus I'm way out of practice."

Stepping into this contraption, I must have looked like something out of a bad porno movie, with my faux dick flopping around in front of me.

Laying Janice down, on her back, giving her pussy several good licks, I moved in between her wide open thighs and very carefully rubbed my 'cock' up and down her opening.

Seeing her eyes fly open, I entered her just a bit more, while leaning over lightly sucking on one very hard nipple.

In and out, going a bit deeper with each thrust. Hearing her primal moans only gave me the go-ahead I needed to proceed.

Once it was buried to the hilt, and I started picking up the pace, she wrapped her legs around my backside and her arms held me as tightly as possible.

As one, we started some genuine fucking. I knew enough not to pound her like my ex used to do with me, back in our heyday. But strong enough to elicit some very real emotions.

With both of us having the time of our lives, I slowed down, removing my cock, and without saying one word, moved my very excited lover onto all fours, and very slowly pushed 'Big Dick' back in where we both knew we wanted him to be.

With me taking hold of both her hips, I started thrusting at a very nice pace. I was on the verge of cuming just hearing my Janice's cries of passion.

Reaching underneath her and placing my hands on both her swaying boobs, made her go over the edge one more time.

It must have been close to an hour of serious fucking in positions neither of us thought we could accomplish, that I rolled off, with 'Big Dick' pointed obscenely at the ceiling.

"Oh my God, Annette, I can't begin to tell you what I'm feeling, right now!"

"Let's get that soap that was in the bag with this, so just maybe, we switch places so you can try this marvelous cock on me."

Aside from both of us needing a break, we left our new best friend soaking in a sink of warm, soapy water, and just laid in each others arms.

"We need to be 100% positive this is the direction we both want to take, my dear," I quietly said.

"I know, and I think one of the first things we do on our return is to get both our kids together, for a serious discussion."

"I think they're both old enough for us to explain what we just might be doing, sooner than later."

"Are you talking about moving in together?"

I just nodded, and smiled.

We both had been doing a lot of smiling on this glorious vacation.

We must have fallen asleep, because we heard some sort of announcement over the ship's speaker system, rousing us from our sex induced slumber.

I felt Janice get out of bed, and when she returned, and snuggled up next to me, I realized she was 'packing'

God, having that cock pressing into my back felt good. I did think of somewhere else it would feel way better, so I rolled onto my back, pulling her on top of me.

It took a little extra effort for her and 'Big Dick' to find the correct spot.

Oh my fucking goodness, did that feel good! No, let me correct myself, it felt great!

It didn't take her very long to get a rhythm that had me gripping her shoulders and thrusting upwards. taking in all of this glorious piece of fucking pleasure.

With Janice being so much shorter than me, good old doggie style just didn't work, but fear not, we made do, with me riding her like a seasoned rodeo bull rider.

I didn't even mind my titties swaying in front of her face, because it took her about twelve seconds to grab each one, giving them all the love she could manage.

I'm fairly certain, if the statrooms on either side of us were occupied, they heard our glorious fucking.

Too bad if they did, we just didn't care.

By the time we met the boys for breakfast, we could hardly walk straight.

"We both can tell that you each enjoyed our little gift, last night, correct?"

"And this morning, if you need to know," Janice whispered.

"You sluts! Tell us more."

"Sophisticated ladies don't kiss and tell, I'll have you know."

We all realized there was a good chance the four of us would remain friends long after this cruise.

Pulling into Puget Sound, we both were a little bummed out, knowing our cruise was coming to an end.

As we packed our things the night before, all we had to do was have a little bite to eat and wait for our time to leave the ship.

Sitting in the departure lounge waiting for our time to leave, I took both of her hands in mine, looked her square in her lovely eyes, and whispered, "Janice Hamilton, I think I've fallen head over heals in love with you."

"Oh, my goodness, I just couldn't be happier, and can't wait to see just how this can work out, my love."

"Did you ever think anything like this could ever happen?"

"Not in a million years."

Finally getting the call to depart, we walked hand in hand down the ramps to find our luggage, and head to the waiting ride we had ordered.

While looking for our luggage, both Joseph and Dwight came up to us, gave as both a big hug, and after trading phone numbers told us we could call them any time, day or night.

Getting to my house, both our kids came running out to greet us, Brad having picked up Nancy, as planned.

After lugging our bags inside, we just fell into comfortable chairs, and were met by the stares from both kids.

The first thing they both said is how good we both looked. In fact, we both lost weight, by eating smart and exercising, both on and out of bed.

"Come on, mom and Janice start talking," Brad said.

"OK, both of you, give us a chance to unwind a little, so sit back and try not to interrupt."

For the next hour we told them all about our cruise. Well, not all, leaving out the serious sex stuff. No matter how mature they thought they were, we just weren't going to tell them we fucked like minks for many of the twenty-two days of our vacation.

When we finished, they both had questions. Mainly, about the possibility of blending the two families into a living situation that would only require one house.

We both told them, that for now, it was in the planning stage, and nothing concrete would take place without their involvement.

When we finally finished we both realized just how tired we were.

Giving Brad some money, he and Nancy left, to get us some lunch.

When they returned, we were both sound asleep, on the chairs we were sitting in when they left.

It truly felt good for the four of us sitting around the dinner table talking like a family.

"OK, both of you. Will it be a problem if Annette and I become a couple living under the same roof?"

"Come on, mom, do you how many kids in our school live with either two moms, or two dads?"

"Yah, mom, you and Janice won't exactly be unique, by any stretch of the imagination."

As Bob Dylan sang, 'The Times They Are Changin'.

Finally back at work, it took a day or two to get back into the swing of things.

It must have been my third day back. when who should be standing near my office door?

You guessed it. Lance Hamilton.

"May I ask what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm going to work, and besides that, its none of your business."

"Don't play dumb with me Annette, Nancy told me about your cruise."

"First and foremost, its Ms Collins, if you keep spouting off like a jackass. Janice and I are consenting adults, who can do anything they so choose. If you have issues, take it up with Albert Weiss, in our firm."

For tjose who don't remember, Albert is the best divorce lawyer in the state.

With that, I went into our offices, with a huge smile on my face.

It took Jonathan another week to show up at my office at lunchtime.

All he really had issues with was just how close both kids would be.

When I convinced him they were both very responsible, he did say he was happy that I was happy.

We took our time getting our new arrangements in order.

Yes, we were going to be living in my house, as I had way more room, plus not having a house payment.

Yes, we had a very serious discussion with both kids about what they could and could not do.

With both of them just turning seventeen, we knew they were becoming closer, but there were many things we just wouldn't allow, and they were both very aware of those limitations.

It took just about a month for the Hamilton family moved into the Collins family house.

Brad was only mildly upset with the fact his garage space was now taken up with Janice's car.

He did, however, get over it quickly, with our new family dynamic.

The only decision we were still working on was what do the kids call us. Brad decided just to call Janice by her first name, as did Nancy with me.

I do have to admit to breaking new ground dealing with a nearly seventeen year old young lady, as it had been a long time since I was that age, but my lover and I dealt with her issues together.

We must had been under the same roof for nearly two months, when we got home from work we were met by the kids, looking a little bit perturbed.

"Mom, Annette, we need to ask both of you a very serious question."

"Yes, mom and Janice when are to two going to get married?"

Talk about being blindsided! Yes, we'd talked about marriage, but thought we might wait a little longer.

"Mom, we hear you and Annette, so we both know you're more than compatible."

Talk about embarrassing, we were both mortified.

It did give us cause to put this issue on the top of our to do list.

Within a week, we had another family get-together.

"OK, both of you, here is what we've decided.

"First, we will be getting married, sooner rather than later."

"Second, it's going to be a small ceremony, and you two will be our attendants."

"Mom, are you inviting Joseph and Dwight?"

"Of course."

"You're not inviting our dads, are you?"

"No, but we thought about it, and decided not to. It's OK with both of us for you to tell them," I said.

Both of Janice's parents had passed away, but mine finally agreed, after seeing just how well we got along, including our two teenagers.

Our small ceremony turned out to be way more than we had ever expected.

With just about fifty family and friends in attendance, we had the best time.

Our cruise pals were the hit of the party, after us, of course.

The one question several of our guests asked us was, were we going to have any more children.

Absolutely not, we assured all of the questioners.

As we were celebrating our first anniversary, and our kids were starting their senior year of high school, they asked our thoughts of them dating.

After talking with them for several hours, we came to the conclusion they were responsible enough to know what was allowed, and what wasn't.

If they could navigate both the perils of senior year, plus dating your step-sibling, then we agreed to let them see if they were any more than just friends.

After they did go on a date, or two, Janice looked like she had a serious question for me.

Looking me straight in my eyes, she quietly asked if I minded if she took Nancy to her own doctor to consider starting on birth control.

I was shocked into silence.

"Is your silence saying you don't approve?"

"Nothing could be farther from the truth. While I'm very aware we are one family, she is your daugher."

"Before you ask, we aren't involving her father."

"I'm going to go out on a limb and think you two have given this much thought, and value my opinion."

"Please know, my dear, if you have any reservations, we'd put this idea on hold."

Taking a hugh sigh, I just nodded my agreement.

Now that Brad was becoming a true football star, he was also nominated as Homecoming King.

By the time the game was to be played on a Friday night, we were all there, and that included his father.

At half-time, Brad was named Homecoming king, and his team eked out a close win.

Now all my wife and I had to deal with was the Homecoming dance the next night.

This was going to be their first big date.

We knew we couldn't even think about closing our eyes until we heard them return.

It must have been just before midnight when we heard them come in the house.

We both heard them call us downstairs so they could tell us about their evening.

They were both talking so fast we had to tell them both to slow down.

One at a time, they related their wonderful evening.

Both of us were nearly moved to tears hearing our teenagers talking like responsible adults.

During their school year, the dated a few times on theirbown, but did go out as a group more often.

Both our kids were always very honest with us, so right as the school year was ending, they sat down asking if we could all talk.

"Mom, Janice, let me start by telling you at the party we went to last week, both of us had a sip of beer."

"And?"

"We both hated it, without question."

"Just so you know, it was nearly two more hours before I drove home."

"Thank you both for confiding in us. before anything happened. Also, use this as a learning experience, and just so you know, we might be tempted to allow you to have a sip, here at home, if you want," I said.

"But, don't ever tell either of your fathers."

Neither of us could believe their senior year was starting. Where did the time go?

Brad was getting offers from many very good football schools, and his father became more involved in helping him decide.

Talking with us at home, he told us that both of them wanted to go to college together.

This started to become a reality when our hometown school, which was his dad's alma mater, made a huge pitch to get him to come to the University of Washington.

Namcy applied there, too, and as soon as she got her acceptance letter, we all sat down to finalize his scholarship offer from The U.

All he had to do was decide on a major, and which position he wanted to play.

His senior season couldn't have gone better.

He was named to the All-State team. He was the third highest grade point average in his class. Plus, he did enjoy his step-sister having the top spot.

Now, all we had to do is survive Prom, plus graduation.

The night before their Senior Prom, we had a lengthy conversation about what was acceptable behavior and what wasn't.

We told them we didn't feel it was proper for them to spent a night in a hotel.

We also told them, that we had enough trust in both of them, that we were spending the night at a hotel, giving them our house, all by themselves.

By the next evening, we saw them off for the dinner Brad was taking her to, and went to our hotel room.

Janice was far more concerned than I was, but I guess that's due to Nancy being her only daughter.

To be truthful, we actuallly did have a fairly decent night sleep, only after both of us getting texts that they were at our home. Not one word more.

Waiting until after eleven the following morning, we texted of we could return home.

After getting the OK, we sped like demons to see what might have happened.

As soon as we entered our house, Nancy and Janice disappeared into our bedroom.

I took one look at Brad and knew just exactly what they did.

"Just a yes or know are you both still best friends?"

"Yes, mom, even better than we could have possibly imagined."

"Any regrets?"

"None. And just so you know, I was as nervous as she was, but we know we just might be the best best friends ever."

The following Saturday, they both received their diplomas, and both fathers were there. And civil.

Both of them told us neither were telling their dads anything.

After nearly three weeks of discussions, it was decided to allow then to have an apartment, as long as their grades were at the level we had all agreed to.

Would our children give us grandchildren, some day? To be determined.

Would we ever take another cruise? Most likely.

The one thing we would never forget? Just how lucky we both were that Janice's sister had those in-law problems that led her to ask me on that first cruise.