Their First Cruise Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will it be an issue if I go with another woman?"

"Not a chance, mom, you deserve some nice quiet time, away from your regular routine."

After dinner I went to the cruise line's website and looked at every aspect of this ship and the cruise.

I learned we would stop in New Caledonia, some place called Vanuatu, and Fiji, before stopping at a few of the Hawaiian islands.

I had heard of Vanuatu from the TV show Survivor.

Looking at this ship, I realized it was a floating city.

I also looked at all the side trips, that were called excursions. The more I Iooked, the more interested I became.

I decided to call Janice, to get a few more things ironed out.

"Hello, Janice, this is Annette, I've got a few more questions to ask."

"I'll bet you do," she said, laughing.

"Everything looks so enchanting, and looking at the room. it seems to be OK, so just let me know what I need to do, and I'm in."

"Thank you, so much, and I'll have all the information for you tomorrow."

When I hung up, I didn't realize how giddy I was. Not of a sexual nature, but just the fact of a three week vacation to places I've only dreamed about.

Now all I had to do was wait the three weeks for our fifteen or sixteen hour flight from Vancouver, BC, Canada to Sydney Australia. Yes, our trip would start with a three hour bus ride from Bellevue to Vancouver.

Each day Janice and I would talk about excursions, on board eating and entertainment, everything except the two of us spending just over three weeks in the same close quarters. I guess neither of us thought much about it.

Finally, we were on a luxury motor coach heading north to cross into British Columbia.

Winding our way through Southern B.C., we soon drove into the Vancouver International Airport.

Finding the Air Canada terminal, off we went to find our gate. Settling in our seats, for our fifteen hour flight, I was like a kid at Christmas.

Yes, I'd flown before, but never even close to this distance.

It must have been three or four hours into the flight, with nothing to see but water, water and more water, i felt Janice's head resting against my shoulder.

I really didn't mind, and I, too, fell asleep.

I might have slept longer, but our first of several meals was served, and the food wasn't half bad. In truth, I was hungry enough to eat the cardboard wrapping the sandwich came in.

We did talk after eating, but we just kept going over our three days in Sydney.

After another nine or ten hours, we were desending into Australia.

Getting our group together, and the busses to take us to our hotel, we couldn't get to our room fast enough, to change into clean clothes, after a well needed shower.

A quick dinner, a glass of wine, and back to our room.

I do admit, I wasn't surprised that as we headed to our two beds, Janice gave me a very nice hug, and thanked me once again for coming with her.

Our first full day included an all day trip to the Blue Mountains, some two hours north of Sydney.

There we walked through a very intetesting forest. Winding our way through the trees, going in a downhill slant the entire way. We were wondering how we were going to get back up to the top, when we saw a sign that said train station.

Oh, goody, I thought, always having loved trains

Getting to a clearing, we saw a train sitting there, pointed down the hill, away from the top.

Oh, shit, I thought, we're going to ride backwards up this hill.

Sitting on the bench, the kid working there lowered a large bar in front of each person.

With the slightest movement backwards, all of a sudden, this train takes off like a bat out hell, up the steep hill. Did I mention, BACKWARDS!

It was all we both could do to hang on for dear life. Oh, yes, and to keep from wetting ourselves.

Finally coming to a stop, back up on top, we were both laughing, and looking like we had been in a wind tunnel.

Collecting our wits. we all went back to our bus for our trip back to our hotel.

We did have another stop, at The Featherwood Zoo.

Here, not only did we get to feed an adorable baby wallaby, we got to pet an adult koala. I've never felt such a cuddly animal as this was.

Getting back to our hotel, we grabbed a bite to eat and slowly walked back to our room.

When I finished my shower, I was sitting in my chair waiting for Janice to finish. When she walked out, with just a very non-sexy nightgown on, she quietly sat on the arm of my chair, and softly kissed me on my lips.

I must have had a shocked look on my face. because she stood up and apologized profusely.

"Oh. Annette, I'm so very sorry."

I got up, walked over to her, leaned down and lightly kissed her on the lips, too.

"I'm not, but lets try and get some sleep. OK?"

"I'm glad you're not mad at me."

"Tomorrow is another day, sweetie."

The next morning, both of us were fairly tired, plus we weren't sure about that kissing stuff.

We toured an aquarium, and the surrounding marina, that was beautiful.

We had a nice quiet lunch, just the two of us.

"Do we want to talk about last night?"

"For me, I really didn't know how to react, Janice, so I just kissed you back. I hope that was OK with you."

"I want you to know, Annette, I've never had any thoughts of being with another woman, so I guess I'll chalk that up to being more than a little lonely. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way."

"OK, Janice, offended, I'm not. And don't think you've got this lonely stuff all by yourself, because you don't."

With that, I took both her hands and kissed the back of each one.

Finally, after another full day of sightseeing around a truly magnificent city, we were off to our cruise ship.

There aren't many things that leave me speechless, but looking right out of our balcony, when we opened the drapes, was the world famous Sydney Opera House.

WOW! I almost wished we could just sit and stare at its splendor.

After the mandatory safety drill, we were off and running, so to speak.

We had to wait to have our luggage delivered to our stateroom, so we both were sitting on our balcony studying all the information about where everything was on this gigantic floating hotel.

We were assured our bags would be in our room by the time we returned from dinner.

Everything about this ship screamed 'relaxation' and we both intended to take full advantage of as much as possible.

What I didn't know, beforehand, was Janice's sister got us quite a few prepaid perks.

We found out that we had at least one spa day, possibly two, plus some on board credits that allowed for some fancy drinks. Not that either of us were drinkers.

Both of us were standing on our balcony enjoying the view of Sydney harbor, as we were heading out into the South Pacific.

We were just taking in the scenery, when I leaned over and lightly kissed her on the cheek.

"Is that for anything special?"

"Nope, just a huge thank you for getting me out of my house for the next three weeks."

She turned to me, and just gave me a very nice hug.

With her being roughly seven inches shorter than me, I was almost uncomfortable with how close to my boobs her face was.

Since it didn't seem to bother her, I put it out of my mind.

After our nice dinner we decided to take a stroll around the deck where our stateroom was. While we were walking, she decided to put her arm through mine, and I had to admit it felt fine.

Going back to our stateroom, we found all our luggage, so we decided to unpack.

"Would it make sense for both of us to sleep in here, on a far more comfortable bed?"

"Are you positive, Janice?"

"I'm not 100% positive, but I think so."

Finally getting into bed, without much more that a light, good-night kiss, we were sound asleep, in no time.

Sometime during the night, I knew she was getting out of bed, heading to the bathroom. When I sensed her getting back to bed, I felt her right up against my back with her arm around my shoulder.

As a took a huge breath, I realized that it felt good. I really missed this contact with another human being.

Waiting for whatever she had planned, I must have moved backwards a bit suggestively.

Very slowly, her hand moved from my shoulder down to my breast, cupping it and finding my very erect nipple.

"I'll give you about an hour to knock that off, you trollup!" I whispered, turning to face her.

Facing each other, with both of her hands now on my boobs, I leaned over and gave her a soft, sensuous kiss. And then another kiss.

Carefully, we both sat up, taking off our very unsexy nightgowns.

I very tentatively touched one of her very large boobs, feeling her nipple stiffen at my touch.

Both of us were getting very involved, but still not too adventurous.

This was very new territory for both of us, but we both stopped for a minute to consider what's going on.

"Janice, should we slow down a minute?"

"I'm not really sure, but I know I'm certainly enjoying this."

Staring at each other, with silly smirks on both our faces, we gave each other a very soft hug.

We did end our hug with as sensual a kiss as we've ever done. Just as I thought it couldn't get any better, I felt her tongue sneak into my mouth.

I took this opportunity to suck on her tongue, as if I was giving it a blow job.

This kept us locked in this embrace, keeping our boobs crushed against each others.

As our breathing came a bit quicker, we just moved back. with this 'what next' look on both faces.

Moving forward, touching our foreheads together, we just whispered that maybe we should get some sleep.

Giving each other a good night kiss, we did get back to the business of sleeping.

As I turned away from her, I realized neither of us put our nightgowns back on.

A few times during the night, parts of our bodies touched, and I have to admit it felt dammed good.

Waking up in the morning, I looked over and saw her just looking my way with a very contented smile.

"Good morning, Annette."

"Good morning, to you. Can I ask if you're sorry we stopped when we did?"

"Not really. I'm just not sure how to proceed. And you?"

"I think we should just take it as it comes. OK?"

"Agreed"

Our second day was just plain fun. We played some trivia games. We played BINGO. We walked around the ship, outside on the deck. We even went to the top deck. where the pool was. Both of were stunned to see what some of the women called bathing suits.

There were women our size and larger, with their tits barely covered. And their behinds bouncing around as they walked.

We went back out onto the open deck and broke into raucous laughter.

We spent the rest of the day walking around the shops on board.

We even made a stop in the casino, where we both won a few dollars.

We ate our lunch and dinner at the buffet, because that's all we wanted.

The next day we did more of the same, skipping the swimming pool, just because we didn't need the added humor.

This night was one of the 'Formal Nights', where the passengers could dress up, if they chose.

We both had brought along some fancy dresses, but didn't see what each other brought.

Getting ready for dinner, showering one at a time, I was still drying off, when Janice walked passed me, completely nude.

We had gotten over the initial shyness of being naked in front of each other on our first night. After spending three nights in our Sydney hotel, we just accepted the fact we were two fortyish, slightly overweight, full figured women.

As she walked by me, I reached out and lightly patted her rounded behind. Just to show me a thing or two, she gave her rump a little wiggle, and proceeded to the shower laughing.

As she was drying off after her shower, standing in front of the mirror, I walked up behind her, wearing just my bra and panties, I put my hands on both her DD cup boobs, saying "look I'm your bra tonight."

I didn't realize just how good this felt when she whispered that if I didn't stop that, we'd never get to dinner.

Deciding to let them go, I turned her face around and gave her a very long, tongue included kiss.

"Oh, God, Annette, we'd better get to dinner, before something happens that we can't ever take back."

"Do you think we should finish getting dressed, first?"

This caused us some well needed laughter.

Dinner was fabulous, followed by some dancing at one of the bars onboard.

Yes, we danced, mostly slow dances, but a few up tempo ones, too.

We did get a few nasty looks, but nobody was rude enough to make any comments.

The highlight of the evening was when two fiftyish men came up to us, and thanked us for being unafraid of showing the entire ship that true love came in all shapes, sizes and ages.

Introducing themselves as Joseph and Dwight, they were just a delight to be around.

They told us they had been a couple for nearly thirty years, and finally got married just two years previously, and this was their belated honeymoon.

The rest of the night just seemed to float by.

More dancing, this time not caring one bit about some of the stares we got.

Slowly walking back to our stateroom, not saying a word, but holding hands like a couple of kids on a first date, we entered our room, and just stood there, looking into each other's eyes.

I gently took her face in my hands and kissed her as softly as I knew how.

We both started unzipping each others dresses, letting them fall to the floor.

Without saying a word, we stopped just to give each other a few very nice kisses.

Standing back, I moved to take my bra off, when she asked me to stop, then moved behind me, unhooking it.

As it to fell to the floor, she took both my D cup boobs in her hands and started massaging each one.

In no time, my nipples were standing at attention, and my breathing was coming in short bursts.

"Janice, don't you think we'd be more comfortable in bed?"

I turned to her, reaching around to unhook her own bra, and led her, hand in hand to our bedroom.

Both of us slipped our panties off, and laid down facing each other.

I leaned over, taking one of her very large nipples into my mouth and started lightly sucking on it.

I got really brave and started with one hand moving down her body.

When my hand got to her tummy, she knew my intentions and opened her legs.

When my fingers started up and down her slit, the sounds coming out of her mouth made me shiver.

I then realized she had one hand in between my own wide open thighs, starting the same thing.

We still hadn't said one word to each other.

Just as our bodies started shaking, we just held onto each other.

Looking into my eyes, I knew she had something else in mind, so I just rolled onto my back.

Giving me a 'may I continue' look, I just nodded, and she moved down between my wide open legs, and tentatively started kissing both inner thighs.

Oh, my God!

If I thought her finger felt great, her tongue raised my blood pressure about fifty points.

I honestly couldn't remember the last time any tongue invaded my pussy, but this felt fan fucking tastic.

When she added two fingers into my already sopping wet pussy, my body was shaking like a windblown tree.

I honestly didn't care how loud I was, or who heard my orgasmic screams. I just couldn't contain my pleasure.

When she moved back up, and kissed me, full on, with tongue, the first thing that ran through my mind was, wow, I taste pretty good.

"I think I must have done pretty good, don't you think, Annette?"

"Duh!"

I realized that I was holding onto one of her boobs, rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

Just as she was going to say something, I put a finger to her mouth, and started kissing my way down her body.

I couldn't believe her reaction to all my actions. I never in my life ever thought I'd have my face in between any other lady's thighs, licking and fingering a very wet, slippery pussy.

We continued doing these very sexy things on each other for a good hour, or so. We both lost count of just how many climaxes each of us had.

When we finally collapsed and tried catching our breath, we realized that our bedroom reeked of sex.

God it smelled great.

We did decide that we couldn't go to sleep, having sweated like we had run the Boston Marathon.

I let her go into the shower first, and just as I heard the water start, I crept in behind her, and started soaping her back.

Now, tell me what sort of a shower partner would I be if I quit as her back was done?

Naturally, I very softly starting soaping her very full breasts.

Getting her nipples rock hard, again, and hearing her breathing come in gasps, I knew she had at least one more wall shattering orgasm in her. Or maybe two.

With her hands against the wall she whispered to let her recover a bit, so she could return the favor.

Standing behind me, and a good seven inches shorter, she still was able to get my most important parts very clean.

If these past two hours hadn't been unique enough, as I thought we were done, I felt her hand on my behind, and with as much tenderness as possible she slipped one very soapy finger right between my butt cheeks.

I thought I was going to pass out, it felt so good.

I never in my life thought anything could feel that good.

After yet another orgasm, I was completely wiped out.

We both managed to dry off, and fall into our bed.

Just staring at each other, I heard those three little words I thought I'd never hear again.

"I love you"

"Oh, Janice, I hope we both know what we're getting into."

"I don't know about you, but I'm fairly certain that I do."

"I love you, too my dear Janice, I truly do."

After so much fucking, or whatever its called when two ladies just use fingers and mouths, we slept like logs.

Going to the dining room for a nice breakfast, who should we run into, and join for our meal? Yep, Joseph and Dwight.

"Well, don't you both have that 'just been fucked' look about you," Joseph blurted out, soft enough so everyone else couldn't hear.

I'm not sure who turned more red, Janice or me.

Even hearing our new friends saying this, we really felt like we were becoming more than just friends.

OK, we both had shitty marraiges, and both had crawled into our shells, for many years, but this just now seemed right.

We spent each day, thanking Janice's sister for giving us this chance to really find each other.

Every one of the islands we stopped at, we thoroughly enjoyed all the culture, sights and sounds they had to offer.

Each excursion we took, Joseph and Dwight came with us.

When we finally reached our first stop in Hawaii, and we could call home, instead of emailing our kids, we spent at least an hour telling them a bit of what was going on.

There was no way in hell I was going to tell Brad about our bedroom activities, and the same went for Janice not telling her daughter the same.

With this being our very first visit to Hawaii, we made the most of each island we stopped at.

We saw everything each stop offered.

Volcano National Park, on The Big Island, along with the Kona coffee company, that had as great a coffee selection as did our own in the greater Seattle area.

The very solemn trip to Pearl Harbor, which included visiting the remains of the USS Arizona. Words can't express what we saw.

After our very full day in Honolulu, we got back to our ship and headed to our room.

Who do we see at our door. but Joseph and Dwight. Both grinning like the cat who caught the canary.

We saw a nice gift bag in Dwight's hands, being held out to us.

"What's this for?" I asked with a little fear in my voice.

"Oh, just a little something we both thought you might enjoy," Joseph said, looking at the two of us, like the friends we'd become.