Their First Cuckold

Story Info
A Bull finds out he is cucking a couple.
1.2k words
3.83
18k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giantcrg
Giantcrg
25 Followers

"It's been a long time." I say as I hug you tightly, controlling the urge to run my hands down to your ass. I feel you push forward against me, feeling the bulge of my soft cock in my shorts.

I pull back and smile, running my eyes over you. Your green eyes stare up at me. With all the desire in your eyes, it's no wonder that in short order my lips are pressed against yours. I run my hand into your hair, then down your back, indulging my previous desire to grab your ass.

You moan into my mouth, and I feel your hands slide into the lip of my shorts and tug them as you break the kiss and fall to your knees. As you pull my shorts down, my lengthening cock bobs up and hits your chin, sending you into giggles.

You open your mouth and slowly pull the head in. I watch as your lips stretched over it again and again, working your way down its length and coating it with your spit. About halfway down, you start to gag, and more spit runs down my cock onto my massive balls. Finally you pull off my cock and start to stroke it, looking up at me.

"Holy fuck, I knew it was big but this is... this is more than I could have imagined." You get a devilish smile and continue. "I used to think he was big but now... now I know what a REAL man looks like."

I start to say something but hear a sound from the closet. I look down at you, and your grin gets even wider. "What the..." I walk over and throw open the door, which I've now noticed is cracked.

There sits your husband, tiny cock in hand, with cum on his stomach. His eyes bulge out as he takes in my cock, and then he looks over at you. "I'm sorry... I couldn't hold it.. you looked so hot with that giant dick in your mouth."

I look from him, to you and back again. "So you planned this huh?" I ask slowly. I walk back towards you, cock swaying with my steps. Your eyes watch it as if hypnotized.

I look back at him, as you're obviously cock drunk. "Well?"

Filled with shame, he nods. "I didn't believe your cock was so big." He nods to my cock, which hasn't changed in size. "I was wrong. Clearly."

I look down at you, and guide you back to my cock. Like a duck to water, you start to lick my balls, while stroking my cock. I look back at your husband. "Yes, you were. And now, you're going to watch me fuck her."

His eyes widen. "That wasn't what she and I talked about... it was supposed to just be oral..."

"What do you think?" I ask him. "Do you think she's wet? Do you think she's going to be happy if she doesn't feel me stretch her out?"

You giggle again, wrapping both hands around my cock and stroking it. "I NEED it in me. If I can fit it... I'm obviously not used to it."

I look back at him, and now I begin to grin. "Why don't you come over here, little guy, and get her on the bed for me."

He starts to protest, but the look of unbridled lust in your eyes silences him. He walks across the room, and I notice his cock has hardened again, so I know he wants it too. He guides you off your knees and onto the bed, where he starts to lay you on your back.

"Nope. Undress her for me, and get her on her hands and knees. I want you to see how wet she is."

His hands shake but soon your clothes begin to fall to the floor. To you, it's like he's not even there as your eyes move from my face, to my cock, and back to my face. As your tits hit the air, you run your hands over them. One of your hands sneaks down and pushes into your pants as the cuck struggles to unbutton them.

"Fuckkk" you moan, and I take a step closer and kiss you, hard. My tongue moves into your mouth and I feel him "accidentally" graze my cock as he unbuttons your pants. I run my hands in your hair and slowly break the kiss and turn you as i watch him tug the pants off your perfect ass.

I kneel down behind you and slowly run my hand up and down your pussy lips. I chuckle softly. "Dripping wet already. She was definitely planning to take my cock, whatever you think Little Guy."

I push a finger inside you. "Damn. It's like she's never been fucked." I look at him pointedly. "Guess I know why." I gesture at his pathetic cock. "Now, do you want me to fuck her?"

He stumbles over his words and you toss your beautiful hair over your shoulder and look back at us. "Please baby... I need that big... fucking.." each word is associated with a wiggle and a push back against it "COCK inside me."

"Yes!" He blurts out, and I notice him starting to precum.

"Yes what?" I say as I begin to rub the huge head up and down your pussy to enthusiastic moans from you.

"Yes I want you to fuck her with your huge cock."

"Good boy. Now on your knees, so you're eye level." As he sinks to his knees, I sink into you. The girth cock pushes deeper and deeper into you and he can barely take it anymore. His hand jerks his pathetic cock and then he immediately cums onto your foot. In response, I pull out of you and rub my cock between your ass cheeks.

"Pathetic. Let me show you how a real man fucks a beautiful woman like this."

I take my cock and this time you take the entire thing to the hilt. You yelp at the feeling of pain and pleasure but I hold your hips until you're ready again. You start to move back and forth on my cock and then I grab your hips and start to fuck you.

Your tits swing underneath you and he watches as my giant cock stretches you so you'll barely feel him again. You shudder and cum, screaming my name. My hands grab your ass and start to fuck you harder. My balls slap your clit with every thrust, the sound filling your house.

The minutes pass and you cum again. And then again. After your fourth or so, I grab your hair and turn you to look at me. "Are you ready for your husband to watch you take a real load?" I say, barely pausing in my thrusts in and out of you.

"Yes! yes! OH FUCKING GOD YES."

I pull out with a pop and twist your hips so you flip over. I jerk my cock and look down at him. "Three pathetic shots earlier? Watch this"

My first three ropes of cum cpver your face, some sliding into your waiting mouth. The next five land on your waiting breasts, and three more coat your perfect stomach. I moan as you move forward and take just the head in your mouth, sucking the remainder out of my still throbbing cock.

You finally let go of your new toy, and look up at me, covered in my cum. You barely see him. "Can you go again?" You ask. I smile and take my cock and lay it across your face. "Absolutely. But let's kick tiny out this time."

Giantcrg
Giantcrg
25 Followers