All Comments on 'Their Good Girls'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FastandheartfulFastandheartfulalmost 4 years ago
Good story

It was good story, You made a good build up.

It was interesting to see how the girls find their pleasure.

I hope you plan to write a story about Dr. Julie Moss and the few boys who stay with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
so hot

This is amazing loved every bit of it. the story line was so hot and well written. I so hope there are more chapters with whatever kinks you think to include.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great read

Well written, hot, sexy, please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic Writing

Love the story, love the characters. It was fun reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I loved the build up, the sex and the possibilities for the future as the girls fall further into the teachers plans. Maybe Porno other adults, punishments whatever. I can’t wait for the next chapter. Hi

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
better the second time

just reread this and loved it even more than the first time. Please write a follow up. there are so many possible scenarios. Family visit by the mothers, hook up with Dr. Julie Moss and her boys, other students and discipline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This definitely need a sequel, with more drama, involving the professor, and perhaps the dean of the university, and his wife, etc. where they are introduced to swinging by the professor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a nice story, save for the sex while the father was on the phone (for me it was a big turn off, and I am not into that sort of stuff). And from a narrative angle, it does not fit with the overall story. In order for that part to even work, the story would have to be much longer, to prepare the grounds for that kind dramatic interspersing. All it did was to dilute the richness of the story and take away the space for a more nuanced detailed sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

we keep asking for the sequel. So many possibilities. eagerly waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hello,

Do you have plan to do write a detailed novel of this kind of story? This was a hot story, and something of this kind of story should be part of a long novel. It is a nice departure from other stories because, it is wife and husband involved here brining in the students. This is very rare among your stories, if I am right. I dont find anywhere in your novels you have two married professors bring in students. Please write a whole novel like this, where two MARRIED professors seduced students. There is something really hot about it. Not just two students who try to seduce a professor. Not just single professor either. Two professor who are married and mature. I know and Kara and Troy are married. But Troy is too young, and he is like a student. In this story, what is hot is the couple is mature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I keep hoping for a sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...