Their Good Girls

Story Info
Lockdown with two sexy students, a professor, and a teacher.
22.1k words
4.65
76.5k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,616 Followers

"No. No fucking way, Todd."

The prissy head of the English department, Todd Fogarty, leaned back and folded his fingers together. His bald head and leathery neck gave him the appearance of a turtle, Tara thought.

"We're all having to make sacrifices, Tara. These students don't have anywhere else to go."

She fought the urge to lean over his desk. That would give the horny old bastard a good view of her substantial cleavage given her too tight tube top. Tara wasn't supposed to be in that day. No one was. Lockdown was going to go into effect in the morning, and the school had officially shut its doors two days ago.

Todd called her in when he saw her try to sneak by to get to her office. She knew she should have left the bottle of Macallan go, but they were saying the lockdown might be weeks. Tara and her husband were too tight on money to not risk it. What were they going to do, drink goddamn water? They weren't heathens.

"How about your place, Todd? You taking anyone in?"

He gave her a tiny sniff, and said, "Administration has asked I not, after the incident last spring."

The "incident" last spring involved Todd getting blitzed at an English honor's party for the students and asking several of the young women to dress up in animal costumes for him. No one was quite sure why he wasn't fired for the incident, but the gossip mill had him pegged as having some kind of blackmail on the dean. Whatever the reason, Todd was bulletproof.

"Plus," he continued, "I only have the one spare bedroom. You have... what is it now? Four?"

Five, actually. Todd had a point. Sure, maybe Tara and Max didn't need the massive Tudor, but they deserved it, damn it, and they managed to get it for nearly a hundred thousand off the asking price. And sure, maybe it brought about some questions about how much she was making as an English professor. But nobody actually knew for certain she was letting the vice president and president of academic affairs tag team her every time salary negotiations came around. Well, maybe they did. Tara didn't really care. For the cost of a couple of blowjobs and about five minutes of old bastards sweating and cursing while they pumped her pussy and her ass, she could afford the house of her dreams. True, she'd love to earn a bit more to buy a BMW that wasn't a half a decade old, but for now she was satisfied.

She rubbed the bridge of her nose, and sighed. "Who are the students?" With her luck, it would probably be teacher's pet Maya Pleasance or Melissa Justice, who had the most annoying laugh in the history of humankind.

"Emily Jackson and Sofia Ramirez."

Oh. Ohhhh. Well, that changed things. Emily was a down-home corn-bred country girl from... Iowa? South Dakota? Somewhere where they bred their blondes with honeyed hair, big juicy asses, and nicely bouncing tits. As for Sofia, her ass might have rivaled Tara's own for best on campus. The Latina beauty had a few other notable assets, most notably her absolutely sparkling white teeth and million-dollar smile, not to mention the smoldering dark looks she could give in class when she was riled up. Like Emily, she was gifted up top too. Tara had fingered herself to both of them on occasion, especially after she caught Sofia blowing a guy in the women's bathroom once. The young lady was certainly enthusiastic about it.

"Let's say I do. What's in this for me?" Tara asked.

"You mean besides the reward of helping out your students when they're in need?"

Tara snorted. "Yes. Besides that."

"Faculty will be comped a thousand dollars a week per student."

Hm. Not bad. "And I get your parking next fall."

Todd sat back upright. "Not a chance."

"Had to try." Tara sighed. "Where are they?"

"The dorms. They should be packed up. I'll call and let them know you're on your way." Tara turned, but Todd said, "Tara."

She turned, grimacing. "What?"

"You owe me for this. You know you do. I could have pawned them off on Barb or Dinah."

"I'm doing you the favor, Todd."

He snickered. "Bullshit. We all know how this will end."

He was right, of course. "Dig out your camera."

He did, unlocked it, and set it on the desk. She headed back, snatched it up, and peeled down the tube top. He sucked in a lungful of air, and let it out slowly as she took a picture of her boobs. Dumb son of a bitch probably could have negotiated her into a handjob.

* * *

Dr. Tara Hart was probably the sexiest woman on campus, and Emily liked her classes. She could be grumpy, but she was one of those teachers who genuinely seemed to love what she taught, and it was infectious. Emily wanted to be just like her when she got her doctorate someday.

She said as much to Sofia, who stared at her as if she'd gone crazy.

"Are you crazy? She's, like, the campus's biggest slut."

Emily privately thought maybe Sofia was in the running for that, but didn't say as much. "Be nice! That's no way to talk about someone taking us in like this."

"Well, she is. Nicolas told me she fucked the entire football team after they won divisionals."

Okay, Emily heard that one too. And another story about Dr. Hart using sexual favors to get her exorbitant salary, but Emily was sure that one wasn't true. Dr. Hart was so smart, and so good at her job. All the boys thought so too. It was the girls that were jealous. Jealous of her curvy ass, or the big breasts that could bounce so hypnotically when she walked down the hallways in her high heels. Emily could never pull off high heels like that, but Dr. Hart made them work.

Oh, and her pretty face! Dr. Hart had the most luscious lips, always with some bright lipstick, and her eyes always popped with whatever she did to them. Some of the girls said it made their professor look like a whore, but Emily liked it, especially framed by the waves of her light brown hair that could look almost red in the right light. Sometimes, late at night, it wasn't the guys she thought about, but Dr. Hart. Dr. Hart demanding she come to the front of the class. Then she'd show Emily how good she did on a test, and Emily would get a treat -- Dr. Hart would hike up her skirt, and...

"Hey. Hey!" Sofia said. "Get the door!"

"Oh, sorry," Emily said, and hopped off her bed to open the door for Sofia. They weren't roommates, but they'd been staying together since they were the last ones left in the girls' dorm. Across campus, there were a few boys left, and rumor had it they'd be staying with Dr. Julie Moss from the math department. Why they were allowing the boys to stay with one of the school's hottest single professors instead of one of the male teachers, she had no idea, but Emily was sure the administration had its reasons.

She grabbed her own box of clothes and her overnight bag and hurried after Sofia. It was impossible not to stare at the other girl's ass through her jeans. Last night, Emily peeked from under her covers when Sofia came back in from a shower, and she had the biggest, tightest butt Emily had ever seen. She wanted so badly to reach out and touch it, but instead, she settled for sliding her fingers down along her pussy, wishing she could masturbate. Her regular roommate was okay with her doing it right out in the open and even liked to watch sometimes, but Emily didn't know Sofia all that well and she seemed so angry all the time.

They headed down to the first floor and out into the sunshine. It was a cool day and they were supposed to even get some snow later that week. They settled their stuff on the bottom steps to the sidewalk leading to the parking lot, and sat on the stoop together.

Sofa studied her for a long minute, and Emily blushed. "What?"

"You have a thicker sweater?"

"What? Why?"

"You, um..." Sofia gestured at her own breasts, and Sofia glanced down. She gasped, and threw an arm across the points of her nipples peeking through the thin fabric of her sweater. Sofia chuckled. "Relax. It happens to all of us."

"Oh my gosh, I'm so embarrassed." Emily dug out her keys and was just about to run back in when a beautiful sedan pulled into the lot. Of course Dr. Hart would drive such a nice car. She was so classy and just... just amazing.

She honked, and Emily said, "Tell her I'll be just a minute."

"Oh, come on, it's nothing she hasn't seen either," Sofia said.

Emily hesitated, then dropped her arm and followed the other girl to pick up their stuff. Dr. Hart popped her trunk, and they loaded their things. Sofia slid into the front seat without asking, but that was okay.

She slid into the backseat. "Gosh, this is roomy!"

"Thanks," Dr. Hart said.

"No, thank you," Emily said. "Without you, we'd be stuck here eating Pop Tarts and canned soup for two weeks."

"It's going to be longer than that," Sofia said darkly as they reversed and headed out of the lot.

"Well, I'm hopeful," Emily said primly. "Anyways, thanks again, Dr. Hart."

"Uh huh," their professor said. "We need to have some rules though, girls, if this is going to work out."

"What kind of rules?" Sofia asked.

"My husband Max and I are taking this seriously. We stocked our pantry, our deep freeze, everything. You're not to go out any further than the property line. This is a serious illness and I don't want to be the one to bring it back to the school."

"Okay," Emily said, and Sofia agreed too.

"Second, this is not a vacation. Once we've figured out how schoolwork is going to be done in this situation, that's your first priority." Dr. Hart paused, and glanced up in the mirror. It might have been her imagination, but Emily thought she saw Dr. Hart flick her tongue out along her lips. Was she staring at her nipples? Emily kind of hoped so. "At the house, when you're not studying or doing your schoolwork, you will pull your weight. That means cleaning up after yourselves, helping us make food, and doing whatever we say. Understood?"

"Got it!" Emily said brightly.

Sofia sighed, and nodded.

"Good. Apart from that, our home is your home. Do you have everything you need for a long stay?"

"Yes," they both said.

"Okay. Then this won't be too bad."

* * *

Sofia folded her arms even tighter around her breasts when Emily breathed, "It's like a castle."

No. It wasn't. Not in the slightest. But the Tudor was definitely someone's romantic idea of what a house from some medieval village might look like. Stone walls lined with faux dark beams interspersed with white stucco walls cast an impressive figure. Ringed in green grass and separated from the neighbors by evenly placed trees, the place seemed more like a mansion than a castle.

The tires crunched over a gravel driveway, and Dr. Hart said distractedly, "This will all be concrete next year. The gravel's so hard on the cars. Well, this or a pool."

Sofia's dad was a teacher. He made thirty-three grand a year. They could barely afford a two-bedroom house combined with what her mother made. This opulence should have made her furious, but instead, she had to admit, she was kind of jealous. This wasn't just a great house. It was a killer house.

With the click of a button, the door to a detached four car garage started to roll up. They pulled in next to a sleek, black short-boxed truck looking menacing even parked. Dr. Hart opened the trunk and walked on ahead of them as they grabbed their things.

"In the shed out back is a riding lawnmower," she called back over her shoulder. "One of you will be expected to mow once a week."

"The whole property?" Sofia asked.

"Yes. Our usual crew won't be out here to take care of it, so you'll have to do. There's also a weed-eater and hedge trimmers, if you can work those."

"I can weed-eat," Emily said brightly. "I do it for my mom and dad."

"Good," Dr. Hart said. "Have you talked to your parents to tell them your situation?"

"They know we're going to be staying with faculty or staff," Sofia said. "I'll text them the details." Emily echoed that.

They headed in through a side door to the house, through a mud room, past a laundry room -- again, Emily cheerily volunteered to do everyone's laundry, an offer Sofia was most definitely going to take advantage of -- and into a nice kitchen with a small bar-island combo.

"Max?" Dr. Hart called.

"In the gym," a man called back. His voice was soft, but carried well. It was almost musical.

Dr. Hart gestured at the living room, a grand affair centered by a sweeping stone fireplace. To its side was a small metal rack loaded with chopped wooden logs and kindling. "Leave your things for now, and I'll introduce you to my husband Max."

They did so, and followed her deeper into the house, past a bedroom, a small office, and into a big bedroom converted into a gym. Against one wall were an ultra-modern elliptical and a stair stepper. Against the opposite wall was a weight bench and a treadmill.

A man held a pair of adjustable dumbbells as he did lunges, and oh holy shit, the weights did not appear to be on a very light setting. He was not a big man, maybe all of six feet and slim figured, but he was ridiculously cut, his veins standing out as he pushed back upright, smiling. He wore loose gym shorts and a simple blue tee that clung to his chest from sweat, leaving nothing to the imagination about the shape of his pecs. Dark blue eyes were highlighted by a pair of gold-rimmed glasses that gave his craggy face a young, studious look that contrasted with his short, professional sandy brown hair.

"Hey, baby," he said, setting the weights down and crossing the room to wrap an arm around his wife and give her a kiss. That close, they could smell his aftershave, something sporty and warm. He let Dr. Hart go and gave the two young women a casual once-over. Sofia pressed her thighs together, not even realizing she was doing it as his gaze held her. "Guests?" he asked.

"Mm, yes," Dr. Hart said. She sighed deeply. "Todd has asked some of the faculty take on the students who couldn't return home or make other arrangements."

Without missing a beat, Max held out a calloused hand. Emily shook it with a simpering smile, and he asked while still holding her hand, "So, you'll be staying with us throughout the lockdown?"

"If that's all right with you, sir," Emily purred.

Christ, could the other girl keep it in her pants? Sofia shook his hand too, just once, and let it go. But the phantom feel of him lingered on her skin, and she fought a shiver as he returned his attention to her. This guy wasn't just handsome. He was dangerously handsome. Like... house-wrecker handsome.

"Well, we have plenty of room and plenty of food, so pick a bed and make yourselves at home."

"I've told the girls this won't be a vacation," Dr. Hart said. "They're to help around the house. Cooking, cleaning, whatever you tell them to do, they'll listen. Won't you?"

That was an odd way to phrase it, but Emily was already nodding, and Sofia agreed. This really was a big favor. Going home wasn't an option for her, not with her brother and his girlfriend staying there for the duration too. And as for friends, well... Sofia had something of a reputation for not just burning bridges, but dropping air-gas bombs on them. There was no one else who would take her in.

"Excellent," Max said, "but we haven't even been properly introduced. Max Hart. You may call me Mr. Hart or sir."

And you can kiss my ass, you pretentious douche.

A thought of him doing just that crossed Sofia's mind, and this time, she couldn't control the shiver.

"I'm Emily and this is Sofia," Emily said.

"Emily, Sofia, welcome to our home," Max said, his smile wide, his eyes warm. It was the sort of smile that made Sofia feel guilty about her suspicions and raised hackles. Maybe she really should just relax and try to get along. These two near-strangers were taking her in, and she had to make the best of it.

God, Max... Mr. Hart was handsome.

* * *

While the girls took their things to bedrooms downstairs and upstairs, Tara followed Max into their bedroom and the en suite. As he stripped, he asked immediately, "Are they legal?"

Tara's wolfish grin matched the intensity in his eyes. "Emily's nineteen. Sofia's twenty."

"Excellent."

"Thought you'd like them. When Todd told me I had to take students home, I threw a fit until I heard who it was."

"Remind me to buy the man a bottle of whiskey."

She shook her head. "I gave him a tit pic. He'll let me have whatever I want for months. Best of all, we get paid for them being here."

Down to his boxers, Max stepped in close and squeezed Tara's ass. "Best thing will be seeing the three of you eat each other out while I take that hot little fucking Latina's ass."

"God yes," she said, reaching down to stroke her husband's cock. "Emily's already so wet for me, it's pathetic."

"This just made lockdown a whole lot easier."

* * *

Emily took a walk around the property while she called her parents. Out in back of the big house was a patio dotted with ornate metal furniture and wooden lounge chairs. She could just imagine Dr. Hart out here sunbathing in a swimsuit... or maybe nothing at all. The thought swirled her desire. When she got a few minutes to herself that night, oh Lord, she was going to need to play with herself so badly.

Max -- Mr. Hart -- was so handsome too. He looked like a professor or a doctor or something very professional. She realized she didn't have any idea what he actually did and put that aside to ask him later as she walked by a long firewood shed loaded with logs ready to be split by a nearby maul and axe. She took a seat on the chopping block as she dialed her parents. It was a good spot to sit. From here, she could see birds flitting through the trees lining the property, the patio, and a big round stone pit the Harts must have used for bonfires. Oooh, didn't that sound cozy?

Her mom picked up on the second ring. "Hey baby!"

"Hi Mom!" Emily chirped. The back door slid open, and out walked Dr. Hart. Emily tried not to stare as her professor headed towards her student. So beautiful. So wonderfully sexy. In a class with Dr. Hart, Emily nearly flunked her first test because all she could think about was her professor's curves and her beautiful face. It was going to be very hard to remain cool and collected these next couple of weeks -- or longer. Gosh, the news was saying it could be a month! Maybe longer!

"Did your school find you somewhere to stay? Are you okay?"

"Yuh huh," Emily said. "I'm staying with Dr. Hart, my English teacher. She and her husband have a really nice house and they were kind enough to take me and Sofia in. Sofia's a... mm... friend. Well, she's really grumpy, but she goes to school with me."

Dr. Hart smiled a tiny bit at that, standing nearby and listening. Emily watched her, willing the heat between her thighs to cool.

"Are they nice people? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Mom," Emily said, rolling her eyes dramatically at Dr. Hart. "Dr. Hart is, like, one of my favorite professors, and her husband's super nice." She winked at Dr. Hart. "And super cute too."

Dr. Hart chuckled, and nodded. Emily grinned. She thought maybe she'd crossed a line, but Dr. Hart was so cool.

"That's nice. Let them know we'll send along something to thank them when things aren't so..." Her mom's voice trailed off, and she said much quieter, "When your father's back at work."

"Okay, Mom. She's right here. I'll tell her." Emily pulled the phone away from her ear, and said to her professor, "My parents want to send along a thank you when this is all done and things have, um, gotten better."

Dr. Hart made a gimme motion with her hand, and Emily held out the phone. Dr. Hart took it, and said pleasantly, "Hello, Mrs. Jackson, this is Dr. Tara Hart."

Emily could only imagine her mom's end of things. She was always so dazzled by Emily's professors the few times she'd made it to the campus. Her dad, too, become somewhat deferential to them. He was always kind of like that around people he thought were better than him, or more educated. Then when they were out of earshot, he'd puff out his chest and try to act ten times smarter than he actually was. Emily loved her daddy, but he was kind of a peacock without any feathers.

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,616 Followers