All Comments on 'Their Invincible Love Ch. 03'

by SecretLoverOIE

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
I still find some dream-like character in this story.

And I'm not dreaming. I know someone's going to make obvious the grammar and the spelling mistakes in their commentary, but disregardiing that for a moment, this is a story that I happen to like. If you want perfect grammar and spelling then read "What I Learned At Literotica" by rpsuch. It also has PERFECT LAUGHTER and causes you to undeniably laugh at your fantasies & yourself. Which is not a bad thing at all. All that aside now, the writer is Asian with probably a Western education (US, Canada, UK, something like that) who attempts to express himself as a Westerner, but discernably thinks in the Asiatic idiom, and East & West don't easily meet. The kindest thing we can say to this person is: I've noticed you could use and editor; may I offer my assistance or refer you to one? It's like saying: "Will that be Chargex or Mastercard?" Even if he turns down your offer, he'll love you for it. Author: Keep writing this story! I like it.

SecretLoverOIESecretLoverOIEalmost 14 years agoAuthor
To William

I will still turn him down and definitely I will not like any offer for editing. If I ever attempt to post the next installment, I promise to be more careful about grammar. And if it goes well, I will edit it by myself, all the installments. It's a whimsical attempt. So everything depends on my whim.

My story is all about art. If this is secondary to a reader, then he can read something else. After all, this site has tons of it.

SecretLoverOIE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous