Their Knight Ch. 01

Story Info
Sisters choose their knight & prep him to serve them.
4.8k words
4.3
27.3k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or over. This story is for 18+

*

The 19-year-old sisters, paternal triplets, were starting their freshman year at university a year behind most of the other students as they had special training they had to complete before continuing their education. The training that would help them choose their knight. They watch the freshman boys stumbling through as they try and find their way at their university. Each sister is making notes about the possibilities. It is important to find just the right one. Watching them for shyness levels, do they blush, are they awkward, how is there self esteem, are they submissive and yearn to serve, do they have potential to grow into cuteness, and of course, are they smart enough to help with homework.

By the end of the first day they have five prospects. Marybeth, the oldest by thirty minutes, works on the invitations after discussing it with her sisters. She prints up five and the sisters deliver them.

Free Room and Board

male university student wanted

You Are Invited to interview at:

1563 Park Lane

9:00 a.m. Saturday, September 1st

By invitation only

Saturday morning all five students were on the porch. Marybeth steps out onto the porch to greet them and she brings out a platter of refreshments. There is a couch, a bench swing, and chairs around the table, plenty of places for them to sit.

"Thank you for accepting our invitation. We are looking for someone special to be our roommate and we will be interviewing each of you separately this morning. We will provide snacks and drinks for as long as it takes." She handed them each a couple of pages stapled together. "Please read the, Non Disclosure Agreement over carefully. If you are unwilling to sign it you are free to leave. Once they are signed we will start calling you back individually. We ask that you stay on the porch and if you have to use the facilities, please use the restroom across the street at the park unless you are inside during the interview. Are there any questions?" The awkward and shy students who can't seem to make eye contact look a little lost but they shake their heads no.

They were beginning the interview with the third student, Grayson, who is tall and awkwardly thin with square glasses and acne. They were getting discouraged because the previous two didn't answer any questions correctly.

Riley, the youngest of the paternal triplets with long auburn hair and the most petite starts first. "If we were sitting in the living room studying and I told you I was thirsty what would you do?

He is looking at his hands as he says, "I'd ask you if you'd like a drink and I'd get it for you." His voice is like a warm caress, what he believes is his only good feature.

The sisters had been trained well and none of them show how pleased they are with his first answer or how his voice creates a little rush that moves through them.

Taylor with short blond hair and athletic body who is the taller, middle sister asks, "If you come home and you notice I'm rubbing my feet because they hurt from soccer practice, what would you do?

"I'd ask if I could start you a bath with Epson salts and a few drops of eucalyptus oil and if you said no to that, I'd ask if you'd like me to rub your feet."

Taylor slowly smiles.

Marybeth, the oldest with straight, chocolate brown, shoulder length hair and slender build asks, "I'm busy doing homework and you notice I haven't eaten in quite awhile, what would you do?"

"I'd remind you that studying on an empty stomach makes everything harder and offer to make sandwiches for both of us." He's now looking up at them sitting on the couch across from him. He didn't know why three beautiful freshman girls would want a nerdy roommate, except to maybe help with homework, but he'd sure like them to choose him. He saw where he thought they were going with these questions and he wouldn't mind doing nice things for them in exchange for free room and board. He thought that would be a pretty fair exchange.

Riley looked at the next question, which up until now they hadn't reached because the other two didn't answer the previous questions correctly. She decided to take it a step further and instead of asking if he is a virgin she asks, "Have you had any sexual contact at all before today?"

He squirms in his seat. Oh how he wished he could say yes, that he was experienced. He looks at her and is quiet for a moment and then he says. "No, I've never had any sexual contact before today unless masturbation counts."

She smiles as she and her sisters are nodding approval at his answer. "No, masturbation is very healthy, as long as you don't have someone to take care of that for you, and doesn't count. Speaking of masturbation, how often do you masturbate?"

He feels tingling sensations moving through him, over his skin and at the top of his head. Who asks such questions of potential roommates. He couldn't help but ask himself what exactly they were looking for in a roommate. "Honest answer?" He asked.

"That is the only kind we want here." Marybeth looks sternly at him and his eyes drop back down to his hands in his lap.

"Um... at least once a day, ma'am, the most I've ever masturbated in one day is five times." He says quietly.

Taylor is looking at her sisters and they each are nodding. "Do you leave the toilet seat up or down?

"Always down ma'am. I'd never dream of leaving it up."

"And hair clippings in the sink?" Riley adds.

He lets out a long sigh. "My mother would skin me if I didn't clean up after myself, ma'am."

"What about your aim, do you get your pee anywhere but inside the toilet?"

"No, ma'am, my mother put Cheerios in the toilet for me to aim at when I was little and it made me a great shot. And I often sit to...pee so I'm...uh...tucked down so it is contained. I also use wipes instead of toilet paper. Sorry, just saying, keeps it cleaner ma'am." Now he is babbling, but they are all three smiling at him and it is making him twitch between his legs. He takes a long, slow, breath trying to keep it soft but he is failing miserably.

Three sets of eyes are staring at him when Riley asks, "If you knew you would be rewarded by the end of the day for being a good boy, how would you feel?"

All three of them notice another twitch between his legs and she then adds, "Never mind, we have our answer."

"That concludes our questions, but we have one final request, we'd like you to drop your pants." Marybeth is watching him closely as he struggles to decide, but then a determined look moves over his face and he stands up, unbuttons and unzips his pants and pulls them down to the floor.

"The underwear too." She says.

He swallows hard, hooks his thumbs in and pulls them down. When he stands up he forces himself to keep his hands at his sides. He was only about half erect before they asked him to drop his pants but now it is standing at attention. A flush of pink creeps up his chest, to his neck, and to his face. All three women get up and walk over to him and squat down in front of him. He is looking at the far wall as his fingers lightly tap the sides of his legs. Being inspected in such a manner has his nerves prickling his skin into a deep red.

"I like how straight it is." Marybeth says as she reverently strokes it once, twice.

"It is nice and thick and decently long." Says Taylor and then she cups his sack, pulling it up to look at his taint and rubbing her fingers over it, tapping it until he takes a quick indrawn breath. "Yes, I am very pleased."

Riley moves close and sniffs, lightly brushes her face against it and then flicks her tongue across the tip and he moans. She holds him firmly with both hands and keeps flicking her tongue across the tip until a drop of moisture surfaces and she licks it off. "I like the taste of him." She turns and kisses each sister while still holding him firmly in her hands, letting them explore her mouth, tasting him on her tongue and they hum in appreciation of the flavor. And then she says, "Sisters we may have found our Knight."

Grayson starts breathing again not realizing he had been holding his breath. He has so many emotions warring within him, excitement, embarrassment, humiliation, and his thoughts are swirling. Their Knight? What did they mean by that?

"We really need to see the other two first though, to make sure." Says Taylor.

The sisters agree and Riley has him pull up his pants, takes him by the arm and pulls him into the dining room and makes him stand facing the corner.

"You have to stay right here and don't move." She then leans in and whispers, "I hope you are the one chosen, I really like your cock." And then walks away.

He trembles as he stands and waits. He prays to the Gods that he will be chosen as he would really like to find out what his cock has to do with any of this.

The last two applicants didn't get past the first three questions. They thanked them and sent them on their way.

Riley volunteers to go and get him and bring him back in and she is quiet and doesn't look at him as she brings him by the arm back into the main room, over to his chair, and has him sit down. All three sisters have serious expressions on their faces. He isn't sure if that is good or bad.

Marybeth speaks first. "Grayson, we have chosen you to be our Knight and we hope you will accept. It would mean that you completely and totally serve us, your Queens. That doesn't just mean taking care of all of our needs it would also mean learning to be so good at what you do, you anticipate our every need before we do. We will give you free room and board in exchange for serving us, cooking for us, keeping the house clean, helping us with our homework, if we need it, and you will take care of our physical needs."

Taylor picks up where Marybeth left off, "You see, Grayson, we want to totally focus on our studies. We have big plans for after graduation and it hinges on our being able to do our very best here at school. Boyfriend drama or distractions from stress or the everyday mundane worries would make things much harder to accomplish our goals."

Riley finishes, "You would have to be willing to be in a contract with us for the full four years and you can't have a girlfriend because you have to be completely devoted to us." She smiles wickedly at him. "That means no other distractions for you such as sports, clubs, or any other extracurricular activities. Your only responsibilities besides your own school work would be making sure our lives run smoothly and happily."

He looked at them. These three attractive sisters were choosing him to move in and not only did he not have to pay for rent or food, but he is going to get to... his brain can't even finish that thought. He's trying to breathe normally but he is having a hard time.

"So, you want me to move in, take care of you and the house, not have any distractions except my regular courses, and you... you..." He stutters.

Marybeth answers him, "Breathe, Grayson. We want you to be our Knight, to be completely and totally devoted to us, to worship the ground we walk on and do whatever, whenever, and however we want. For instance, say I'm having a bad day, sex is a great stress reducer so I would call you into my room and you would have to do whatever I want, however I want it, sexually."

He swallows hard. "Me...you want me? There must be some kind of mistake," No woman who looks like them wants a dorky guy like him. He may be tall, but he is too skinny, has an acne problem, and he's been told his clothes and hair are ridiculous. He didn't get it.

"Yes, we want you. We understand how you're feeling right now, but I guarantee you are the one we want." Marybeth gets up and pulls the contract off the top of the shelf and hands it to him. "We need you to look over this thoroughly. We come from a very influential family whose name carries weight in the world of business. If you follow all of the rules and stay with us for the full four years, we will give letters of recommendations for your future job prospects. If you betray us we will ruin you, plain and simple."

He really can't hear much except what he's still trying to wrap his head around, the fact that they want to have sex with him. He looks at the document in his hand and starts reading. A few things begin to stand out such as, he must stay clean and eat healthily as well as work out, he must only wear loose shorts in the house while doing his chores but remove them once they are complete. He must obey them without question in all things. Anything he isn't proficient in, he must take classes or training to improve. If he disobeys the rules he will be punished and punishment will be determined by the sisters. They in turn will take care of him. All of his physical needs will be provided for, everything from clothing to food and his personal pleasure. They will reward him at the end of each day by giving him some form of pleasure leading to at least one climax, usually more.

He is shaking by the time he finishes reading it, but when he looks up at the sisters he knows deep inside he wouldn't pass up this opportunity to be with these beautiful women no matter what they make him do and he signs it.

The sisters sign next to his name. Maryann takes the contract from him and locks it up in their wall vault. They take his hand and lead him up to his room. They take his clothes off and neatly put them on the dresser. He is trembling in anticipation having never experienced any intimate contact with anyone but his hand.

"From this moment forward, you are not allowed to pleasure yourself because your pleasure belongs to us." Taylor whispers as her hands are roaming over his back and she begins nibbling on his shoulders.

Little bursts and rushes move through him as six hands are touching him in places no one but his mother has touched since he was a baby.

Marybeth is admiring his nipples, touching them, plucking at them, flicking her tongue over them, and then pulling them into her mouth.

"Oh, God..." He feels week as cute little Riley has dropped to her knees again in front of him and is worshiping his cock. She is looking at it, stroking it, examining it from every angle and then her glorious tongue begins licking along the shaft, around and over the tip and back down again.

His breathing is erratic when he feels Taylor sliding her hands over his bottom and fingers slide between his crack and he jerks.

"Breathe, it's okay, we are here for you, we will keep you safe and we will take care of you. Open to us, let us in." Marybeth whispers to him as she nibbles on his neck and her fingers gently pinch and pull on his nipples.

He feels Taylor's wet fingers massaging around his dark hole and then gently slips the tip of one finger in and he starts panting. She moves it just a little, exploring. She nibbles on his ass cheeks, lightly biting and goose bumps spread over his skin.

Riley is blowing over the hole in the tip with her hands around him, stroking him. He knows his knees are not going to hold him up for much longer and then she takes him in her sweet, sweet mouth and he groans.

Marybeth steadies him as does Taylor as she stands up beside him with her finger still gently wiggling within him. They both hold him, keeping him from falling down and it feels glorious to be taken care of, to be held in such a way while they do such exquisite things to his body.

His thoughts evaporate as Riley's mouth is sucking him in and back into her throat. He had heard that girls hate this, hate going down on guys and most of them choke and gag if it goes back too far. Or so he had heard, but Riley, cute little Riley, now has all of him deep in her mouth and throat and he is the one choking as the sensations spin through him and then he feels it and he knows this is bad. Girls don't like to swallow and he feels he is about to come.

"Riley, ma'am, I'm about to come..." He says hoarsely with panic.

Marybeth whispers, "Yes, sweet Knight, cum for us." His eyes roll back as she pinches his nipples hard and the finger in his bottom slides all the way in and he explodes into Riley's mouth and she is sucking and swallowing all of his hot seed. Guttural sounds are moving through and out of his mouth. Then the three of them are easing him onto the bed, cuddling up to him and saying the sweetest things.

"You are ours now, Grayson, as we are yours."

"Oh sweet Grayson, we are so happy you chose to be our knight."

"Such a good boy, Grayson, so perfect, so cherished."

Cherished, yes he has never felt so cherished in his life.

They don't give him much time to recuperate when they begin again by teasing him, enticing him, and pinching him until he is fully erect. Only this time Marybeth is on top of him and slides down over him for the first time and as it enters her moist heat he feels his body fold in on itself as the exquisite sensations overwhelm him. The other two sisters' hands are roaming over his body, touching him, kissing him, biting him until he is yelling, grunting and moaning, feeling the sensations building until he shatters and he fills a woman with his cum for the first time.

They don't stop, they keep tantalizing him until he is hard again and Taylor says grinning, "My turn." And she climbs over him, sliding down, and she feels just as exquisite. More of their hands, mouths, and sweet words until he explodes, filling her with his hot seed.

Last is Riley, She licks and cleans him up with her tongue right after her sister, Taylor, moves off of him. He shuts down the part of his brain that says she shouldn't be sharing, kissing and tasting her sisters' cum on him but he locks it away in a little room in his mind because his body is so very happy that they do. As sweet little Riley continues, he wants to touch her but he remembers he is not allowed to touch without their permission and he grips the bedding tightly. Her mouth is so tender, being so gentle as she licks him clean until he finally shows signs of life and he is moaning from the feel of her sweet mouth. She sucks him into her mouth and sucks on him until he is fully hard and then gets up and straddles him.

"I'm so happy you were chosen as I really love your cock. It is so perfect, it tastes so good especially with my sisters' sweet nectar on it and it fits perfectly in my mouth." She slides down over him and she moans. "Oooooh, and it fits perfectly inside as well. It hits all the right spots and it fills me up, so full." She throws her head back and grinds down on him.

He is sweating and his body swells with pride that his cock pleases her so much and he feels like he grows a little harder, a little longer, reaching into the depths of her heat. She feels so good, so hot around his cock and then she squeezes her muscles around him tighter and he groans. He is watching her and loving every second of being inside of her. He would never admit it to the sisters, to his Queens, but she is his favorite. She slowly rises up and down over him. She is perfection, her petite body writhing over him, her pert little breasts, and nipples pointing like little daggers. She reaches between her legs and touches herself and he bulges within her. He tries to hold on, so thankful she isn't his first, but she is so tantalizing he feels it rising within him. She suddenly arches back and a keening rises out of her as she tightens down on him in waves upon waves and he feels his hot seed explode out of him filling her as she continues to grind against him.

They are both panting and sweating and she falls forward onto his chest, moaning. Her sisters are stroking her, stroking him and their mouths are on her, excited by the intensity of her orgasm. Taylor moves down to between Grayson and Riley's legs and licks at her dark hole and he feels Riley pulse around him as her sister continues licking. Marybeth is lying so close, her head is resting on his shoulder, with Riley's head on his chest, their faces are so close. Then Riley leans a little and takes her sister's mouth and he can see their tongues touching, licking at each other's lips and he is holding himself so still, wanting to be part of this moment with them, sisters, loving each other so completely.

12