All Comments on 'Their Knight Ch. 01'

by LaughingRaven

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

wish I had something like that in college.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

One pretty hot scene but story line is incest with sisters picking brother. Grayson is not their brother. There is also no explanation of what training they went through that delayed their entry into college other than a simple sentence. I'm sure you'll reveal more, but it doesn't look like this story is in the correct category. Otherwise, pretty solid writing from narrative standpoint. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

paternal triplets? Do you mean fraternal triplets?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

More pls

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Hell Yes More

Absolutely continue this story, it was a dream come true for Grayson. I'm sure you will answer all the question in the next part. I thought maybe the sisters are sorceress.

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

How does this story fit in taboo?

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 3 years ago
sweet start

hope theres a lot more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just triplets is fine. Complete control and his willingness to please will be fun to follow. I hope you plan to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Desmoothenes, incest and . . . This is THE CATEGORY.

Reven indestructible me if College, but the girls didn't know about one another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great start to hopefully a wonderful story

LaughingRavenLaughingRavenabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for catching that, Anonymous, yes it is suppose to be fraternal triplets.

Demosthenes384bc - The incest is between the sisters, at this point in the story, and there was never any mention of a brother. There is more coming about their training, but probably could have talked more about it from the beginning though, maybe a flashback or something. Thanks for the compliment on the narrative.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Outstanding start with promise of much more to come. Good story narrative and good dialog and very few errors (rare and refreshing for this site).

Kind of a farceiful fantasy but that's OK I'm into fantasy! Kind of waiting on the shoes to start dropping and the "punishments" to start. Three females one geeky (wimpy?) male the possibilities abound. Four years of college and we have just lived day one. Lots of story to cover.

Despite the comments I try to refrain from leading the writer. You are much more qualified than I. It's your fantasy let the story lead the way.

I'm hooked and adding you to my follow list so I don't miss coming episodes.

Cheers

SAGE

H3mpKnightH3mpKnightabout 3 years ago

Great start, can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More please :)

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

This was rather sweet and I loved most of it. I didn't really like the part about not being able to touch them, that is kinda sad, affection is great! Besides, they slept on him anyways >.< Cute story though! Riley is adorable.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionabout 3 years ago

Hmmm, you’ve been busy and uploaded 3 new story chapters yesterday. Excellent! I read The family that plays together. But … I have been anxiously awaiting Their Knight Ch. 2, so I read chapter 1 again. And now, my Saturday treat, Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is every boy's dream, or an guy's dream! To serve two or three women for as long as they want, to do whatever they need....sigh...if only...

(You really have a knack for the female domination writing!)

Sincerely,

Ben at benawriter@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. Omg I just wish it was me with the three sisters, so fucking hot and debauched. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire,UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous