Their Knight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He feels Taylor putting a couple of fingers into Riley's dark hole, he can feel it sliding over the thin skin between where he is and where she is and he feels himself pulse. How can he be getting hard again. But even the thought of what Taylor is doing to Riley's ass is making him tingle and he knows it won't be long until he is fully erect. He feels Taylor's fingers rubbing him up and down through the skin and he looks down at her and she is watching him with a wicked smile on her face. He flushes as he realizes she is purposely touching him this way, making him grow harder. And then he feels more of her fingers gliding over him and Riley is moaning and rubbing her head on his chest. He can't take it anymore and finally begs. "My Queen, please, may I hold you while your sister pleasures you, please?" Riley slowly nods her head and his arms go around her, holding her tight. He feels tiny shocks bursting and moving her as her sister moves her fingers. As Grayson realizes what Taylor is about to do he finally grows fully erect and pushes further into Riley, making sure he is deep within her as her sister pushes her hand in and it feels so fucking tight against him. He holds really still, letting Taylor do the movement as she twists, circles and fucks her sister with her fist. His cock feels every movement, as it presses so hard against him sometimes it pinches and unbelievably he grows harder. He continues holding Riley and Marybeth is showering him and Riley both with so many kisses and nibbles. He feels Taylor getting into a rhythm and he feels the pain and pleasure pouring over him as her sister begins mewling again and wild sounds are coming out of her and Grayson as they are both being fucked by Taylor. And then he feels two fingers sliding into him and he yells,

"Fuck!" and her fingers are curling up and pressing hard and his eyes roll back and he explodes into a million stars into the universe as he hears Riley screaming her release and he hangs onto her for dear life.

When awareness comes back to him he realizes he is soaking wet from his and Riley's sweat and they are both breathing hard. She is still in his arms but Taylor is no longer between their legs.

Once again, they don't give him much time before they are pulling her off of him and beginning again. They continue tantalizing him and each other and he loses count around seven as they make him cum over and over again throughout the night.

By morning when the sisters finally pass out, he can't move. He feels like he is floating and knows he has made the right decision and he would do everything in his power to follow their commands and make them happy and then he slips into sleep better than he has had in years.

They wake up some time around noon, all their limbs entwined and every sister has some body part over him, legs, arms, and Riley's head had found its way to his stomach. It is Saturday and they don't have anywhere they have to be. The only thing the sisters had on their agenda was getting him settled and making sure he was very happy to begin his duties and ready to adore and worship them. As the sisters get up and begin stretching and moving, they smile to each other knowing they have succeeded in finding and making him their knight. Marybeth's fingers trail over his nipples and he sucks air between his teeth at the stinging sensation as she had thoroughly used and abused them during the night. She smiles and leans over and kisses his forehead. "You did well, sweet knight, very well. Welcome to your new life."

A rush runs through him at her words. Riley is blowing over his cock making it twitch witch shoots more stinging sensations through his body. As they get up he groans as her turns over to get up and Taylor moves up and presses her body to his back, her hand sliding down over his ass and firmly rubs her fingers over his dark hole and he flinches. They all three had thoroughly used him and he smiles remembering. He would suffer the healing pains gladly as it was all worth it knowing how pleased the sisters, his Queens, were and how much pleasure they had given him all night long.

Later after showers, coffee, tea, and muffins, the sisters give him a tour of the house, showing him where everything is, and they give him a schedule for chores and meals.

He looks at the meal list and says, "My mom taught me the basics for cooking but I'm not that good at it."

Taylor strokes his ass as she stands next to him and he leans into her. His sore body reminding him of how each of the sisters fully claimed him. At the moment he was glad he didn't have to wear clothes as even the air hurt his nipples as Marybeth had tortured them repeatedly as she claimed them. And his poor cock, though they had all claimed that, his sweet Riley had come back time and again to lick him clean and when she fully claimed him, he winced, her teeth had left their mark. But with the pain had come the pleasure, so much pleasure. They had reassured him that they would usually take him singly, but his initiation and certain times of celebration or training, they would take him together as they did last night.

"Ahhhh, but you will learn, Grayson, we will hire someone to teach you until you are great at it." Taylor says as she traces bite marks on his ass cheeks.

"You can go and get your things today and move into your room upstairs where we stayed last night." Marybeth says.

"Yes, M-my Queen."

*Note from Author. If you enjoyed reading this please comment and click like. Thank you.

Part Two

Training with Marybeth in the playroom


12