Their Little Heifer Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe agrees to a trial.
1.2k words
4.57
9.8k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe scanned the room whilst sipping on her drink, it was the same old crowd yet again. Slowly, she walked towards Master Peters and his sub who were immersed in a new shibari routine. Chloe always admired the art but actually taking part did nothing for her. Her thoughts drifted as she stood.

"Tell me, little one. What's putting such a sad smile on that gorgeous face of yours?".

Chloe flinched as she turned her eyes towards a tall, blonde women that had stood beside her. She inhaled sharply as she took the woman in. The woman was definitely a Domme, the aura seeped out of her but her eyes were softer then Chloe expected, motherly almost. Chloe had to lift her chin slightly to look into the Domme's eyes, without heels she guessed she was 5ft 8, an incredible 4inches more than herself. She didn't feel threatened though. A sense of calm and safety washed over her.

"He..hello. I.. hmm..well I am lonely. I don't have a Master or Mistress to care for me so seeing Master Peter's lovingly bind his sub always makes me wish for one," Chloe admitted softly.

The Domme smiled at her, her eyes expressing sympathy but also a flicker of desire.

"Well, my dear, you and I are in a similar predicament. My husband and I have been looking for a slave to cherish for a long time now. Would you like to accompany us to a table and see if we fit?," the woman indicated to a tall, red headed man.

Chloe couldn't believe her luck. Both of them were handsome, tall and gave her looks that made her shiver with need.

"Oh, yes please, Mistress. I would be honoured to get to know you both," she smiled.

"Perfect," Mistress held out her hand which Chloe took early and guided her to a table.

Chloe was glad to notice they had picked one in a quieter spot but was still visible to everyone so that if they distressed her everyone could see. She was also surprised when Mistress slid into the booth and tapped the seat for her to sit beside her. The husband took a seat opposite. Again, this made her feel safe and loved how considerate they were not to overwhelm her.

"Little one, this is my husband whom you can call Master. Do you mind us calling you 'Little one' for now?"

"Yes, Mistress. I don't mind what name you give to me."

"Good girl, so obedient already."

Chloe bit her lip as she felt her pussy cream, she loved praise. She glanced up at Master and blushed as he smirked at her as if he knew what effect his wife's word had on her.

"If you don't mind, tell us what you are looking for in a Master/Mistress. If we are suitable we can see about having a trial period and take it from there".

Chloe took a breathe. Here we go, let's hope they like me.

Harry tried to keep a neutral face but as Chloe described her needs and desires he caught his lips lifting more and more. She was the one. She wanted to be cared for, to be given a routine and direction. She also expressed her need to please even if she wasn't 100% happy with her Master's orders. Not Master, she corrected herself, owner. She needed to be owned. He could've groaned at that, his cock was certainly happy, throbbing when she admitted it. Olivia went over limits and he was glad to hear that hers weren't any that would conflict with their desires. He looked across at his beautiful wife and could see her eyes shining with delight. He nodded and smiled.

"Little one. We would be very happy if you would like to have a trial with us. Everything you have expressed matches our desires. Would you like to take the next step with us?" Olivia questioned whilst stroking Little One's cheek.

"Oh yes please, Mistress. I'd like that very much!" Little one said dreamily.

"What a sweet little slave you are! Now, give me all your details, I'll send over a temporary contract and also a few toys that you'll need when you are not with us during the trial."

Harry could barely breathe as Olivia got the details, was this really happening? Had their dream finally been realised? No, he had to slow down. The trial period had to happen first, they didn't want yet another slave to leave as soon as things got more intense. They had to bide their time.

"Now that's done. Be a good girl, get under the table and service your new Master," Olivia grinned seductively.

Little one smiled and instantly dropped to her knees. He unzipped his trousers quickly and released his twitching cock, it sprang so close to her face that it hit her pouty lips. Little one gasped, it was beautiful, not too long but thick and curved enough that would hit her g spot with every thrust. Her pussy weeped at the sight. Master was clearly excited too, as precum dripped down his shaft, Little one early lapped it up with her tongue making Master groan. Encouraged by this, she explored his cock more, licking every side and eventually the leaking head.

Suddenly, Master grabbed her hair with one hand and directed his cock with the other into her hot mouth.

"Enough with the teasing, Little One. Suck your Master's cock like a good whore," Harry growled.

Chloe's eyes widened and pussy clenched, sending juice down her thigh. Dutifully, she widened her mouth and descended down, taking as much cock as she could. She couldn't take it all and her suction and use of tongue made up for it. She would be a delight to train anyway. So fucking eager and willing. Master gripped her hair tightly, guiding and controlling her pace. He was in heaven.

"Fuck, that's good. You're such a good girl", his eyes rolled.

Mistress giggled, taking in the sight of her husband in rapture. She had a very nice view too. Little one's large rump had become uncovered by her short dress and the little whore had no panties on! Mistress repositioned herself so that her legs captured the slaves ass between. She couldn't resist stroking her fingers along the glistening labia, capturing the juices and tasting it. Mistress moaned, so sweet.

"Does Little One deserve a treat, Master?" Olivia purred.

"Definitely, finger this whore until she squeals Mistress," Harry grunted as Little slobbered over his cock.

Little one vibrated over his shaft as Mistress slid one, then two, fingers into her tight channel. She convulsed almost stopped her task of servicing Master at the pleasure. Master's firm grip didn't allow it though. Little one was in heaven. She doubled her efforts to please and soon enough found herself choking and trying to swallow Master's seed. Mistress added pressure to her clit and Little one screamed around Master's shaft as her orgasm crashed over her.

Master gently guided her off his cock and petted her, "Good girl, we look forward to seeing you again soon. For now, let's get a taxi and we'll be in touch."

Little one looked at her new Master with doe eyes, "What about Mistress? Do I not need to service her too?"

Master lifted her onto his lap so she faced Mistress who sat licking her fingers clean.

"Don't worry about me, Little One. Master can help me tonight, then next time we see each other you'll have the chance to impress me," she smiled.

Little one nodded with an small smile. I can't wait!