Their Office Kitten Pt. 01

Story Info
Leslie gets caught masturbating at work by her bosses.
2.6k words
4.54
18.3k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God, I need to get laid."

Leslie stared at the spreadsheet and tried her best to ignore the electric lust that was coursing through her petite, curvy, body, but it was a futile effort. She was the only worker at the office tonight and it was almost ten o'clock. She could have been home right now, snuggling with her black cat, Jinx, binge-watching Netflix and eating from a tub of Haagen Daaz, but she had volunteered to stay late to finalize this project. Granted, her boss's request had a lot to do with it, and she found herself blushing and smiling whenever he was in the room; he was a total hottie, always wearing nice suits and looking clean-shaven. He was kind but assertive, which were two difficult traits to balance in the business world, but he did it very well. Perhaps a little too well because she found herself staring at his crotch during the weekly meetings and imagining erotic scenarios like kneeling before him and worshiping him while they had an audience. If only people knew how horny and kinky she was...perhaps they would hesitate to call her endearing names like sweetie, honey, and baby girl. Although she was very fond of those terms, she wasn't seen as fuckable by most people, and she found herself resenting that.

A thrill coursed through her at the thought of pulling up her pencil skirt and touching her aching, wet pussy. She giggled and without even checking to see if she was truly alone, she slowly pulled up her skirt until her black, silky panties were exposed and she ran a finger down her hot, wet slit. She shivered at the direct contact and immediately moaned when she thought of Parker. She closed her eyes and imagined him pushing her up against the wall, his large, firm hands caressing her soft body and kissing her deeply and passionately. He was probably a great kisser and she wondered what his lips and tongue would feel against her own. Arousal seeped from her cunt and her nipples tightened even further at the thought, forcing her to bite down on her lip.

"Fuck me, Parker," she whispered out loud. "I need you inside of me."

Perhaps if she had known she was being secretly watched, she wouldn't have decided to expose herself in such an explicit, vulnerable way. But Parker and his two associates were entranced by the little impromptu show. Still, guilt ensnared him as he debated within himself whether to continue being a voyeur or walk away. Or the other unspoken yet scintillating option of going in there and aiding her in satiating her carnal needs...

"Damn, Parker, you holding out on us?"

Zachary, his youngest supervisor in command, was obviously ready to play with Leslie, but he hadn't made a single move. Lee, his senior manager in command, was quiet and intently watching. Parker shivered and slowly shook his head.

"We should...leave her alone. She thinks there is no one here."

Immediately following his words of concern, Leslie moaned loudly and spread her legs even further. From their vantage point, they could see her shaved, perfect pussy lips glistening with arousal. An intense, dominant energy possessed him. He quickly walked over to her and gently caressed her beautiful, tan face. She immediately stopped and squeaked when she finally realized that she had been caught. Her sensual, submissive aura instantly transformed into a panicked, concerned one.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry, sir."

Her entire body went taut with dread and when she set her concerned gaze on Zachary and Lee behind him, she looked as if she were ready to dissolve into tears.

"Shh, little one." Parker's words were gentle and soothing. "No need for alarm. My friends and I loved what we were watching. We would love to see more."

Her agitated expression transformed into one of intrigue and excitement. "Really? But I mean...this is unprofessional and just so wrong."

He glanced down at her beautiful, bare pussy that was glistening with slick arousal and his cock hardened underneath his slacks. "Says who? We won't tell anyone. It will be our little secret." He glanced up at Zachary and Lee and grinned at them. "Right, boys?"

They both eagerly nodded as they stared at her wet cunt. It wasn't every day that they came across a horny, cute girl on display at work. It took her a few moments to adjust to the situation but she nodded and brought her hand back down to her damp folds.

"Okay, Sir," she quietly said. "You want to watch me come?"

All of them eagerly nodded. Leslie giggled and the anxiety in her petite, curvy body morphed into excitement. Feeling their heated gazes on her body was exhilarating and she felt high from lust as she fingered herself again. She looked up at Parker as she quickened her pace and the raw desire in his eyes made her even more wet.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

"Mmm. Thinking about your cock sliding in and out of my pussy. Fucking me as hard as you want."

Zachary groaned and rubbed his cock through his slacks. "Dirty girl. You like anal?"

"With the right guy, I do." She giggled. "It can be fun."

Lee fondly gazed at her cunt which was glistening with arousal. "You have a beautiful pussy. Do you like getting your pussy eaten out?"

"I do." Her eyes rolled back as more arousal seeped out of her core. "Please keep talking dirty to me. I love it."

Zachary stepped close to her. "What if you had all three mouths on you at once? Two of us sucking your tits and another one eating that pussy?"

A shiver ran through her entire body. "I would come so fast."

Parker stared at her full, supple lips and imagined them wrapped around his cock while she gazed up at him with those vivid blue-green eyes. He imagined her tongue lavishing every inch of his shaft in her warm, wet saliva and he fought the urge to touch himself. He couldn't remember the last time his wife, Leslie, had given him passionate head. Whenever they had sex, it was devoid of passion and he could tell that she didn't enjoy it. He wondered how long he would last with Leslie's unrepressed sexual nature.

"Spread your legs more," Parker said. "Show us how wet you are."

She happily obliged and spread her legs even more. Zachary and Lee both stared at her wet, aching sex as she finger fucked herself slowly, enjoying their coveted gazes. She was so wet that she could feel the slick arousal dripping down her bare thighs. Zachary growled and stepped closer to her as his lust for her intensified.

"Be a good girl and show us your tits."

Leslie stopped touching herself to unbutton her white dress shirt and pull down her black lace bra. Her full B-cup breasts came into view and she loved seeing how they gazed at her with so much longing. She gazed up at Parker and felt a flush of heat when she saw him rubbing his crotch.

"Do you like what you see, Sir?"

"Very much so," he said. "Keep touching that wet little cunt."

"We want to see you squirming and moaning," Lee said.

Leslie closed her eyes and brought her right hand to her mound again. She imagined Parker eating her out while Zachary and Lee sucked on her nipples and her back arched at the sensual, sinful image. She had a feeling that he was really good at using his tongue and it wouldn't take long for him to bring her to orgasm. With her free hand, she tweaked her left nipple and slid her finger a little deeper inside of her.

"You're so fucking hot," Zachary growled. "I wish we could touch you and suck on those beautiful nipples."

Leslie was so high on lust and her hips violently jerked up when she heard his words. "If you want to, you can. I give you permission."

While Parker and Lee were both married, Zachary was a bachelor and he wasted no time in coming over to her and leaning down to gently grab her breast and wrap his lips around her taut nipple to suck on it. The sensation of his warm, wet mouth and tongue on her sensitive breast coaxed a moan out of her. More arousal seeped from her cunt, flooding her finger in silky wetness.

Parker's usual worries about managing the company and his issues with his wife faded into the background as he pulled down his zipper and took out his erect cock. He was average-sized but he was girthy and he knew how to pleasure a woman. He knew that what he was doing was wrong but he couldn't contain himself; he got closer to her and gently grabbed her other breast as he began to stroke himself.

"You can be rougher with me if you want," she said. "I like a little bit of pain."

Lee chuckled. "Do you like choking?"

"I love it," she replied.

He quickly approached her and wrapped his large hand around her pale throat, lightly squeezing her airway. A tiny gasp escaped her and more arousal flooded her fingers. She longingly gazed at Parker stroking himself and she loved watching his hand move up and down his shaft.

Zachary gently nibbled on her hard nipple, which coaxed a gasp from her. Her entire body was experiencing a high of pleasure, from watching Parker stroke himself to the warm, wet tongue that was enveloping her nipple, to Lee's strong masculine hand around her neck. She felt the familiar stirring deep in her womb and she knew that she was on the cusp of having a delicious release. Her thighs trembled and she moaned.

"I'm gonna come," she whispered.

"Please do. Come hard for us."

Her eyes rolled back and her entire body tensed before her womb contracted. Even though her eyes were closed, she could feel their heightened arousal at watching her succumb to pleasure. A strangled moan escaped her as Lee tightened his grip on her throat and he growled.

"So fucking hot," he said.

Her fingers were flooded in her slick juices and she was still convulsing in pleasure from her climax. Despite her powerful orgasm, she found herself wanting more. Her gaze was locked on Parker who was stroking himself with so much urgency. She longed to wrap her lips around his cock and make him forget about all his troubles. She felt his hesitation since he was married, so she refrained from asking him.

"Come again," Lee said. "Be a good girl."

Her gaze wandered to Zachary, who had stopped suckling on her nipple to watch her come. An excited grin grew on her face and she giggled.

"Can I suck your cock, sir?"

Excitement crossed his handsome face. "You certainly can."

She never would have imagined that she would be exposing herself in this way in front of her superiors. It had always been one of her coveted taboo desires to play with three men at the same time. Zachary wasted no time in unbuckling his pants to pull them down along with his boxers to expose his erect cock. He was a little bigger than Parker, and she moaned when he grabbed her head and pulled her toward his straining, fully erect cock.

"So jealous," Parker said as he got closer to them.

He found himself envying Zachary and resenting the fact that he was married, stuck in a marriage that was void of any sort of intimacy. Watching Zachary feed her his cock only made his lust heighten and he stared at her luscious lips wrap around the head of his cock.

It had been so long since Leslie had given a blowjob and she found herself feeling a little nervous. She hated to admit that she was exhibiting some stage fright, but after seeing Parker's lustful gaze hovering over her as he continued to stroke himself, she relaxed.

"You like being our little slut?" Lee asked as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

Zachary pulled out the tip of his cock to let her speak. "Yes, I do. I want all of you to come on me, please."

Parker and Lee glanced at each other before they got closer to Leslie. Zachary groaned as he slid his throbbing cock back into her mouth. She loved the feeling of his velvety smooth cock against her warm, wet tongue and her insatiable womb craved another orgasm. When she brought her hand to her glistening wet folds again, Lee groaned.

"Fuck," he hissed. "So hot."

Leslie felt as if she were floating as she eagerly sucked the fat head of his cock and watched Parker and Lee stroke themselves. The energy in the room was so visceral and raw and she knew that she was close to coming again. She whimpered in surrender and her hands trembled against the table. The sound of Zachary gliding in and out of her wet, hot mouth echoed in the still room and she could feel his imminent orgasm as well.

"I'm gonna come," Parker whispered.

Leslie popped Zachary out of her mouth to moan. "Please come on me! I want all of you to come on my face."

The three of them quickly circled around her as they stroked themselves. Leslie's back arched and her entire body trembled violently as she succumbed to another powerful orgasm. It was too much for Parker and he gasped before his cock jerked in his hand and the first strand of cum shot out of him and landed on her face.

"Fuck," Lee said through gritted teeth. "I'm gonna come so hard."

A primal growl escaped him as he got closer to Leslie and started coming on her. Parker intently stared at her cute, innocent face as it quickly became covered in their combined cum and it only made him come even more. Zachary growled and went completely still before his cock shot out a long, thick rope of hot cum. Leslie moaned in delight and she loved feeling their warm, potent seed land on her face.

"Yes, drench me in your cum," she said. "Make me your little cum slut."

Parker couldn't remember the last time that he had come so hard. So much cum came out and by the time he was done, he had shot out five thick, long strands that landed on her face. Lee and Zachary both had a lot come out, too and when they all finished, Leslie relished in the sensation of their warm beads of cum on her face.

"So dirty," Zachary said in approval. "You look so hot with our cum on your cute, little face."

Leslie giggled as her cheeks reddened. "Thank you. That was so hot."

If she hadn't just had the three of them come on her, Parker would have kissed her deep and hard. She was everything he wanted in a lover; kinky, open-minded, and passionate. Despite the tiny amount of guilt that coursed through him, he couldn't deny that he had loved every second of it. It was as if she could read his mind because she stared at him as she licked her lips.

"Maybe next time the three of you can come inside of my little cunt. I have an IUD and I'm clean."

Zachary laughed as he got decent again. "You naughty little minx. We'll have to arrange that."

She continued to stare at Parker. "I can't wait."