Their Prized Possession

Story Info
They come home to her...
1.9k words
3.81
6.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drake watched the woman sleeping soundly on the bed. Poor thing! When was the last time she had slept so peacefully? They were coming back home to her after nearly five weeks of business trip. And he knew that she had more than just missed them. The innumerable texts and Skype calls hadn't sufficed. And now they had decided that the next time they were to go on a business trip, she was coming with them.

And just then the washroom door opened and Richard, his best friend for thirty odd years, stepped into the room with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Drake nodded and watched Richard occupy the other end of the couch. It had been five years since Mia had told them that she loved both of them and had asked them to find a way so that the three of them could be together. Drake and Richard knew almost immediately that marriage was the only solution. And two years ago, they had married her in a small private ceremony in Italy.

'Let her sleep, man. She's exhausted,' murmured Drake, watching Richard rise to his feet and walk towards the bed.

Richard tsked and climbing into the bed, settled down next to the love of his life.

'I want some alone time with her,' admitted Richard, looking at Drake expectantly.

Drake nodded and rising to his feet, walked out the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

Richard turned his attention to the woman sleeping soundly before him. Unable to resist, he pulled away the duvet from her body and drank in the essence of her beauty. He could see their marks all over her body and he recognized his love bite on the upper swell of her breast. Like a moth drawn to flame, he leaned forward and traced the mark with his tongue. He felt her stir and her eyes fluttered open. Her gaze was warm, fuzzy and that was all he remembered; as he pressed his lips to hers.

'Sorry that I woke you up,' he apologized, silently; after gently pulling back from the kiss.

'Shh... You don't have to apologize, Ric,' she whispered, stroking his slight stubble with her fingers. 'Where's D?' she asked, realizing that they were the lone occupants of the room.

'I wanted some alone time with my wife,' he admitted and settled down next to her.

Mia snuggled into Richard's side, her head now resting on his chest.

'What's bothering you?' she asked, understanding his silence a little too well.

'I missed you,' he said, his voice almost a whisper. 'A lot more than I thought I would. A little too much,' he added, before wrapping his arms around her shoulder and stroking her arm.

'Glad that you did,' she teased, making him pinch her waist.

'But I hadn't expected I would,' he said, before turning his head and dropping a kiss on her head.

'And do you still miss me?' she asked, cupping him through his shorts.

'Babe, you are not helping my situation,' he groaned, as he began to swell under her touch.

'Let me love you,' she said, before rising on her elbows and climbing down his body.

Richard felt her lips leave a trail of kisses along his abdomen until her mouth finally reached his cock. She gently pulled down his shorts and freed his erection. He lifted his hips and shucked off his shorts. Spreading his thighs, he gave her ample room and space to work her magic. He mentally prepared himself for her touch, but as usual he broke into a sweat and gripped the sheets beneath him; as soon as she engulfed him into the hot cavern of her mouth.

'Fuck, Mia,' he cursed, as he felt her tongue lick the vein along the underside of his cock.

She wrapped her hand around the length and began to stroke it, while her mouth moved down lower to reach his balls. She ran her tongue gently over his sac before cupping one of the testicles in her mouth gently.

Richard groaned and raised his head to watch her. Her gaze met his and he knew that he was a goner. She turned her attention back towards his crowned jewels and sucked the other testicle gently.

'Will you come for me?' she asked, softly and peppered a row of kisses along the length of him.

'You are one naughty little minx,' groaned Richard. 'Stop teasing and make me cum,' he instructed.

With a smile, Mia continued sucking Richard's cock with renewed vigor. She licked the entire length of his cock with her tongue and he hissed in reply. Mia giggled and used her lips to suck the head of his cock. He could feel his balls bursting with the urge to cum as her mouth sucked him with long hard strokes. She used her teeth lightly along the length and he came undone in her mouth.

Richard felt his eyes almost roll into the back on his head in pleasure. He could hear Mia moan her approval as he shot streams of cum in her mouth. He heard her swallow and he slid out of her slippery hot mouth with a pop. Mia dropped a kiss on his now soft cock and snuggled into his side.

Just then they felt the bed dip and Mia turned her head, only to find Drake climbing into the bed and settling down behind her. Mia shivered as she realized how exposed she was; sandwiched between the two men of her life.

'Sorry guys! I just couldn't stay away,' apologized Drake, pressing a kiss to Mia's shoulder. 'Did this moron again act like a selfish asshole and not take care of you, sweetie?' he prompted, stroking her arm.

Richard seethed and shot a heated glance in Drake's direction. Drake shrugged his shoulders and gently pulled apart Mia's thighs, before running his thumb over her weeping core.

'D, please,' pleaded Mia, snuggling into him. 'Make love to me. Both of you,' she whispered, looking at Richard expectantly.

'You don't have to ask, angel,' murmured Drake, before pulling her close and helping her straddle him.

'I guess you are taking her pussy then,' remarked Richard, sitting on his knees and occupying a position behind Mia's back.

'Let's ask her,' suggested Drake, with a wink. 'Where do you want me, angel? And choose wisely,' he added, before delivering a quick light spank.

'I want you to cum in my pussy, D,' she murmured, running her fingers over Drake's chest. 'It's been so long since you have done that,' she reminded, softly. 'Are you okay with that?' she asked, turning her face and looking at Richard for his approval.

Richard nodded and answered, 'I am okay with whatever you want. And you are going to ruin us, woman,' and pressed a trail of kisses along her back.

And then Drake cupped her face and turned her attention back to him. He took her lips into a deep eating kiss; wanting her to know how pleased he was with her decision.

'We should switch positions, man,' said Drake, looking at Richard. 'Scoot, baby,' he instructed, lifting her by the waist and lowering her onto the bed.

Richard settled down on the bed and helped Mia straddle him in reverse cowgirl style; while Drake held her in his strong arms, make room for Richard to fuck her ass.

'Ready, baby?' he asked, watching Mia intently; while he observed Richard reach for the lube in the back.

Mia nodded and the next thing she knew was a cock being thrust into her ass and another into her pussy at once. When did Richard get the lube and lubricate his cock? She held onto Drake as she felt both her orifices being ruthlessly pounded by the two men. She watched Drake lower his head and tug her nipples with his mouth, making her lose whatever little shred of control she had.

'Yes, baby! That's it... Cum for us,' said Drake, as he watched her throw her head back in ecstasy and orgasm in his arms.

Mia's pussy milked his dick in the throes of her pleasure and Drake groaned in response.

'She's clenching her ass and pulling me even deeper into her,' hissed Richard.

Mia could feel herself floating and then she felt Drake pull back and thrust his cock into her already sensitive pussy. Mia moaned and looked into Drake's eyes and saw his pupils dilate.

'I love you, baby,' he mouthed, never wanting her to forget that fact.

Mia nodded in response and not wanting to leave Richard alone, turned her head to look at him.

'Can you guys fuck me sideways?' she volunteered, looking at Drake and then at Richard.

Richard almost immediately delivered one quick hard spank to her ass cheek, making her yelp. Surprised at his sudden action, she frowned.

'We are going to spank your ass red, if you keep saying that damn word,' warned Richard. 'We have never fucked you and we never shall, baby. This is us making love to you,' he corrected.

'Shh... Ignore the old man, sweetie,' murmured Drake, running his palm over her reddened ass cheek and rubbing her stinging skin. 'He becomes badass when he doesn't get to cum soon,' he whispered, making Mia giggle.

Richard frowned at Drake's statement and silently, helped Drake lower Mia onto the bed. Drake joined her in a couple of seconds. Mia watched the entire exchange with a mushy heart as the men ensured that they stayed connected with her through their cocks. Once both the men were accessible to her, she wrapped her arms and legs around them; drawing them closer into her.

'You are such a minx, wifey,' murmured Drake, making Mia giggle again and press a kiss to his bicep.

'Are you there yet, D?' asked Richard, his voice strained. 'Fucking get there, man!' he groaned.

And just like that Drake increased the frequency of his thrusts and continued rutting into Mia, like a wild animal. Mia felt herself moving towards an impending orgasm. She could hear the men groan, shout and hiss her name and that was the last straw as she began to splinter into a million pieces. Mia felt the men shoot their cum in her, all the while professing their love for her. And that was the last thing she remembered as she passed out.

***

Mia felt something nip her neck gently. With a frown, she began to shift away from the source of pain; when she felt something sharp bite her right nipple, jerking her awake.

'You guys are worse than babies,' she complained and realized that she was still stuffed with their cocks and there was no way she could move away, especially with their arms and legs all over her.

'Are you hungry, baby?' asked Drake, softly.

Mia shook her head in answer and snuggled into Richard's side; before wrapping Drake's arms around her waist, silently asking him to hug her from behind.

'I love you guys,' she murmured, pressing a kiss to Richard's chest and taking Drake's hand into hers, brushed her lips against his knuckles.

'I love you too, baby,' replied Drake, cupping her breast from behind and giving it a squeeze.

'And I more than love you, love,' whispered Richard, cupping her ass and squeezing it.

'Sleep with me,' she said, before closing her eyes and drifting into sleep almost immediately.

Richard pulled up the comforter with his toes and draped it over the three of them. Just then Drake's eyes met Richard's. Drake nodded in gratitude and so did Richard. They knew that they were the luckiest men in the world because of the women sleeping between them. And they had to agree that she was their one and only prized possession.

Feedback and comments are welcome .