Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet was too worked up by now and needed to cum. Jay's dick was driving her wild the way it pounded her insides. Her entire lower body was shacking. They had the rest of the day for long slow fucks, but right now, she wanted to get fucked well and cum.

"Jay, flip me over please," she asked.

Heading her request, the athletic brown-haired young man pulled back exiting his wife's warm cunt. She flipped over on her back quickly, moving herself to the mattress edge. She spread her legs for him letting him stare at her pink wet entrance that beckoned him. Jay was over six-foot-tall and towered over his five-foot two wife. Her shiny long hair flipped over to land on Cynthia's right leg, but the blond was too far gone to notice. Tim's cock was jackhammering Cynthia's cunt to another orgasm. The blond was gasping with each pumping motion. Tim was fucking and watching all the action before him. It was a voyeur's dream. Only one thing could make it better. If someone else was fucking his mother and he could see his cock plunging in Cynthia's wet cunt.

"Hey Jay, can we switch?" Tim asked.

Jay was about to push his cock in Janet's cunt when he heard Tim's suggestion.

"Sure," he replied. He had to fuck someone! Why not Cynthia?

The two young men hurried to switch partners as Andrea lay back for Brad. He approached her with his hard cock just wet from her mouth. In a strange coincidence, all three men plunged their cocks in to the woman paired with them about the same time. All three women either gasped, sighed, moaned or most of the above. And all three couples began fucking hard on the same bed.

From the door, holding baby Anna in her arms, young Angie watched as her aunt's family fucked each other in wild abandon. She noticed that the men were all watching their partner being fucked by someone else and their faces were all absorbed by it almost in a trance. The women were no better controlling their voyeurism staring at their men's cocks fucking another woman. With each stroke, their fucking intensified. The men were worked up by the eroticism of the moment and the compliance of their women.

Angie looked on and envied them. She wished she was a part of their family. To be fucked by these three magnificent men on a regular basis was almost as exciting as fucking her father and brother. Noticing that Anna was asleep she took her to her crib and returned to the door. She had missed something during that time. The men had returned to their incestuous lovers to fuck. They were kissing and fucking now. Wrong she realized; they had been fucking before. Now they were making love. She touched herself as she watched them fuck and came in minutes.

As she let herself rest against the wall, the men began to cum. First Tim came in his mother Cynthia. She held him tight and milked every drop of him in her cunt. They kissed during the final thrusts until he broke it off to grunt over her.

"Yes Baby...give it to me. Give me your cum," she whispered.

Jay was next. Andrea had latched on to her son as he plunged in her harder and harder. She leaned up reaching for his lips with her mouth open.

"Fuck me...fuck me," she gasped at him as he fucked her harder. "Fuck my cunt good...yes...eughh."

Jay had stopped caring about holding back a few minutes ago when they had switched partners. He had hoped to finish with Andrea as his partner and once they did that switch, he put it all in to cumming in her. She was on the pill again and safe, but he wanted to drop another load in her like they had done the year before when they first tried for a baby. And she had gotten the load of a lifetime producing two twins. In a perverse basic animal instinct to procreate, Jay wanted to cum as deep in his lover as possible. Feeling himself close, he raised his head and groaned as his balls shot wave after wave of hot cum through his thick dick to splatter in her insides. She was looking at him nodding as he shot more of his cum in her as he pushed in her deep holding it until he finished.

"Yes!" she hissed. "Give me all of it."

As they held each other enjoying the after fucking wonderous feeling, they could hear Janet next to them taunting her cousin as they fucked by whispering in his ear.

"I'm your dirty whore, you slut. Cum all over me...on my belly, tits and face. I want some in my mouth. Yes...oh yeah...juice me up, you fucken animal. Yeah fuck me harder...fuck my cunt."

Everyone in the room was now listening and watching them. The more she talked nasty to him the more Brad fucked her harder. For a second or two, Tim began to worry. That was his child Janet was carrying. He didn't want her to miscarry. He was about to say something when his mother whispered in his ear.

"You just fucked me hard to cum and I am carrying Brad's child. I'm fine and she will be too. Our women bodies can handle more than you men can ever know."

Tim looked at her wondering how far he had gone when they were fucking, but her smile reassured him. The delay was all that was needed. Brad was apparently close to cumming. They saw him rise over his cousin Janet and pull his hard cock out just in time for his first squirt on her belly. It spread from her clit to almost her bellybutton. But the second third and fourth were spectacular. Cum squirted harder and further from him as he moved up Janet's body toward her mouth. The next two cum jets splashed under her left tit and over it respectively reaching her neck. But the remaining three, hit her face and mouth that she clamped over his head to catch the last of it. Brad growled as he squeezed the last of him into Janet's all too willing mouth.

He hadn't noticed it, but Jay, Cynthia, Andrea and Angie had been rooting for him near the end. Tim was shaking his head, all concern gone now for Janet's safety. She and his baby were fine. Everyone was fine.

Andrea looked up at Jay and kissed him one more time. They smiled at each other as they looked around them. She was awed by her new family and their closeness. And she felt blessed that she had begun this new chapter in her life.

The six of them lived together and were working on children and growing the family. It was an unconventional family. Brad and his cousin Janet. Cynthia and her son Tim. Andrea with her stepson Jay. For cover in society, Brad was legally married to Cynthia, Jay to Janet and Andrea to Tim. What went on behind closed doors was their business.

'How far have we come in almost two years,' she said to herself. 'And how far will we go?'

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years agoAuthor
To blacknight.

Give it some time.

Things develop in their life. But Andrea and Jay are the main people.

They just pick up some friends and reconect with family along the way.

Its a journey.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Lots of sex.

Lots of people. Way confusing. I couldn't keep track of who was with who and what their relationships were. I'm still not sure who was with who because they kept switching partners. Did everyone come? Just a confused mess to me. I'll try another chapter, but...

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To prop69

The story is long. I have a lot written and sorting out.

I wanted to get a couple of chapters out to start. There will be more but Ill take a bit more time to proofread and correct grammatical errors.

Thanks for your interest. Stay tuned.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Wish I was part of that family

Any man's dream

Please keep the story going

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

Its a long story.

Andrea and Jay are in most of it. I was going to start at the beginning. But I wanted to have a fun start and then do the character development and individual encounters.

There are some more characters that pop up in the story. It takes place over years. From the mid 80s to past our time. All kinds of good stuff.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Solstice Ch. 01 A teen male becomes master of the women in the family.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Sleepwalking Mom Ch. 01 College son spies on Mom's sleepwalking escapades.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories