Their Way - Andrea and Jay Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay opened the door. His mom was under the covers in a fetal position dabbing her eyes with a handkerchief she always seemed to have in her hands these days. The night light was on and his mom was looking lovingly at a picture of his father. It was not his recent uniform picture or a family picture. It was his father as a young man. He was looking at the camera when it was taken, and his handsome looks and broad smile had a hint of mischief in them. Jay had a feeling his mom had taken the picture and it had a special meaning for her. The photo reminded her of Robert, the young man in her life, not Lieutenant Colonel Myers the officer, or Mr. Myers the father of their kids.

"Mom. You ok?" he asked. He had asked that a hundred times since the first day.

Andrea dabbed her eyes again and nodded still looking at her husband's picture. "Yes and no Jay. No because I'm a mess knowing he is gone forever. But yes, that I had him with me and that I still do through you and Leslie."

Jay stood holding the door in his pajama bottoms and robe. He didn't know what to say. It seemed like it was a time for him to listen.

"I appreciate how you have helped me, and Leslie get over the funeral and the Army "dog and pony show".

To some that comment may have seemed disrespectful. But to an Army family, that was common speak from their serving men or women. Army families picked up the Army lingo. "Dog and pony show" was one of his father's favorite phrases. Not just about the Army. He said that about any planned and organized event. From little league award ceremonies to weddings and local parades. He had even said that about a funeral of a friend lost in a previous deployment. Both Jay and Andrea chuckled nervously at the memory of him saying it. Jay stayed by the door, but crossed his arms knowing he would be there a bit longer. He leaned into the door frame as his mother seemed to want to talk.

"He is gone Jay. We have cried and will still cry about him. But...he...is...gone."

It wasn't until this moment, when his mother said it that it hit Jay. The finality of it. And in the dim light of the early dawn, a tear ran down his cheek.

Andrea sensed something was amiss and turned her gaze toward him. Jay was staring at the floor and his shoulders were rocking from the quiet sobs, hands covering his face. She rose and walked up to him quietly she put her arms around him. She took him toward the bed, and they sat next to each other. She held him as he cried. When she cried, he held her as she had for him. They talked about Robert and reminisced. Their talking inter-spaced by laughter and more crying. The catharsis of crying and talking got the best of him and he got sleepy.

Andrea held him as she used to when he was a toddler coming to the room scared from a bad dream. He had spent nights on this bed when his father was away. It was shelter from the fears of a little boy during thunderstorms or after a scary movie. Andrea covered him and lay next to Jay as the sunrise came thinking about the future. After a while she decided coffee would help and sat up. She was still in Robert's pajamas. She made a mental note to stop doing that. But not right away. She glanced back at Jake. He was on his back under the covers finally getting some sleep.

Without waking him, Andrea snatched her robe as she left the room. She wasn't going to get any more sleep tonight. Today was the first day back at the bank. She had to make life work for herself and her kids. Andrea and Robert had that discussion before his last deployment.

"I plan to come back Andrea," Robert had said to her before he deployed, "but the reality is that I may not. If that happens, you will go on and live for both of us. The kids will need you and you will need to be there for them."

She had promised him she would and planed on holding that promise. No matter how much it hurt to be without him. It shocked her how she felt about him now that he was gone. Right before he left, she had been thinking of divorcing him. Robert had a mean and selfish streak in him that she often excused, rationalizing his war experiences. PTSD was the catch all phrase these days. Every military person that had issues had PTSD. And their families and others walked around them like dancing around eggshells. But PTSD had not been the reason he had cheated on her at least twice that she knew. And the last time it had been with their own daughter Leslie, the summer after she turned eighteen.

Jay slept. The first good night sleep in while.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 7th, 2004 Louisville, Kentucky USA

The Cruz family were getting dinner finished in their kitchen table. Around the table was Theo 41, his wife Nadia 36, and the twins. Angie and Gerry 15. Just then, Theo's mother June, who lived with them came in from her nurse shift at the hospital.

"Turn the TV on," she said. "I drove fast to get home to see this."

Nadia did so, wondering why her mother in law wanted to see the news. When it came on, Fox News was going on about some soldiers that were killed fighting Taliban in Afghanistan.

"Repeating, one of the highest-ranking soldiers to die in the war to date, Lieutenant Colonel of the Army Robert Mayers and..." The report continued but June's reaction was totally the opposite than they had expected.

"Good!" she said staring at the TV with glee. "I hope the bastard suffered before he died."

"Mom!" Nadia recoiled. "The kids are here."

June got a hold of herself and nodded apologetically.

"Sorry kids, but I didn't like the fucker."

"Mom," Theo said, "that's Andrea's husband. I know you didn't like him, but can we have some respect?"

June looked at the kids and waved her head at them to scram. They both knew the score by now. When the adults wanted to talk, they had to go to their rooms.

"Mom, I have asked you..." Nadia said before June raised her hands in surrender.

"I know...I know...I'm sorry, but this is a day to celebrate."

Nadia and Theo looked at each other and realized that June was right. Nadia went to the liquor cabinet and took out a good bottle of Johnny Walker Red. They couldn't afford Black, but this was still good stuff for toasts.

"To a Robert Mayer's free world," June said raising her glass. Nadia and Theo did as well and all three clinked their glassed and down their drinks.

June began to unzip her nurse top revealing her bra and well-shaped breasts underneath. Nadia and Theo looked at her with knowing smiles. The three of them laughed and ran upstairs. Nadia and Theo to the master bedroom and June to her own room. They all undressed in their rooms and Theo done first opened the door to the bathroom that led to a door to June's bedroom. June was in just her panties when her son looked in on her.

"I am so fucken horny," she said and ran to him.

Behind them, Nadia laughed. A statuesque, auburn haired, alabaster skin woman with green eyes, she stood leaning against the door frame. She watched her sexy sixty-year-old mother in law reach for her son's cock to fondle. Theo pulled her close to him and kissed her lips in a way no son and mother should. And no daughter in law should see, thought Nadia. But she was used to it by now. The three of them had been living together for sixteen years. And had been sharing the same bed for as long.

"Easy you two," she said. "Save some for me."

Theo led his mother to the master bedroom through the bathroom with Nadia following and locking the door. Just in case the kids went into grandma's room. As they passed her, Nadia fondled her husband's ass and cupped her mother in law's left breast giggling.

"I can't believe that we are partying that your brother in law is dead," she said to her husband who smiled.

"The cocksucker deserved it after what he put mom through," Theo said as he fondled his mother's other breast. June leaned her head back from the pleasure her son gave her opening her mouth while closing her eyes.

Nadia lowered herself to the carpeted floor and took her husband's cock from June's hand. Her mother in law had gotten him hard already. Theo was a five foot eleven well build man with dark hair. He was blessed with an eight-inch cock that was fatter across than top to bottom. Nadia thought that his shape made his cock perfect for blow jobs even though he was long. His shame made him fit right in her mouth. And her throat. Which she didn't waste time doing after she licked and kissed his head for a few moments.

"Oh yeah baby," Theo said looking down at her and still fondling and caressing his mother's breasts. "Just like that."

June herself was quite a good-looking woman for sixty. She had a little more weight on that she did in her younger days, but that had come with the onset of menopause. She was over it now and exercising more to tone up. A natural brunet, she died her hair black these days as gray had begun to streak her tresses. Unlike other women her age who cut their hair short, June kept hers long and the effect was spectacular. She looked ten years younger than she was. But it wasn't just the hair. It was her Cherokee genes that gave her the high cheek bones she had passed on to her daughter Andrea as well as the young looks. Her own mother had lived to 98 and had June at forty-five.

June and her son had been having sex since he turned eighteen. Something that Robert Mayers had found out and tried blackmailing June over. The experience had been disgusting, but June had found a way out of it and managed to keep Robert out of her and her son's family's life. Unfortunately, her daughter did not know what her shit of a husband had done, and June did not want to tell her. The deal she had made with Robert was that everyone keeps their mouth shut. If one of them talked the other would as well. Thus, when June refused to have anything to do with her daughter's husband, Andrea had distanced herself from June and Theo.

June shook her head to get all that set aside and enjoy the evening. Even from the grave the mother fucker was getting to her. She wasn't going to let that happen. She picked up the bottle from the dresser and took a swig from it. Theo smiled at her after feigning shock.

"So, Nadia, but this old girl needs some of her son's loving," June said getting on the bed on her knees and turning her ass up. Sixty or not, the woman had presence and sex appeal. Nadia guided her husband to just behind his mother and let go of his cock. Letting him find his place, Nadia playfully fell on the bed placing her open groin before June's face.

"Oh, what a nice dessert," June said getting a laugh from both her son and daughter in law. Nadia sighed as June's mouth and tongue found her clit. Theo watched and played with his mother's cunt. Without having to ask, his wife passed him a bottle of lubricant that he used on his cock. June was willing, but her body at times needed some lubrication. She was actually doing better since her change of life had come and gone. When he was sure her entrance and his cock were well oiled, Theo pushed his head in to his mother's entrance.

June let go of Nadia's clit, just enough to man and gasp as her son's familiar large cock penetrated her cunt. It felt great as usual. Twenty-three years! He had been fucking her that long and she planned on having him ride her pussy as long as she could until the end. Every stroke he went to her depths and rearranged her insides it seemed. He could fuck her deep as she was built deeper than other women. Her daughter in law was taller than June, yet Theo's cock hurt her if he tried to put in more than six and a half of him in there.

Nadia looked up at her husband and smiled. Any jealousy she may have had was long gone by now. She knew her husband could fuck for an hour and be ready to fuck another. In their younger days he could go for three to four hours stopping only to pee. But cumming for him was a problem. Most times he didn't cum from fucking. They used their mouths, jacked him off or let him finish himself. Watching her husband yank one off in her face or tits was as fun as watching him to it to his mother.

Theo pulled out of his mother's cunt. June needed no instruction. She got out of the way as Nadia assumed the doggie position and June lay in front of her. Jay pushed his cock in his wife knowing that he had to not push too far. There were times he wished he could. But hurting her was not his way. This was the woman he loved and mother of his children. The only time he had been jealous with her was when they went to a swinger club and she fucked a man with a smaller cock. Not much smaller than Theo, but small enough not to hurt Nadia and able to fuck her hard with it so she came and moaned in ecstasy from it. Since then, Theo and Nadia would visit that club once a month so she could have fun with smaller men. He found plenty of size obsessed women who wanted to hurt the next day or were built to take his dick without a problem. He would give anything to be able to fuck Nadia hard and slam his going into hers.

For her part, Nadia would always say that the problem was hers and encourage him to fuck June hard whenever she would let him. Which was just about every night. There were other places she could take her husband's big cock and not hurt. In fact, deep throating him and tacking him in her ass was one of her biggest pleasures. She gave herself to him that way with joy. Still, she wished she could give him what he wanted. They had tried it a few times. But she had gotten drunk to relax and hurt the next two days. Fuck he felt so good in her. Maybe she could take more of him tonight she thought.

"You can give me a bit more hun," she with trepidation. June perked up. She jumped off the bed and moved around.

"I want to see this," she said holding Nadia's ass for him. "Do you want me to rub your clit hun?" she asked her daughter in law.

"Not yet," Nadia replied. "I want to feel it go deeper."

Theo gave his mother a questioning look, not sure if his wife was serious. But June motioned him to go on.

"Give your wife what she needs Theo. Easy at first and then..." June didn't finish her sentence staring as her son pushed his cock deeper in his wife's cunt.

"Yeah..." Nadia gasped. "Easy like that. Fuck me slow like that please."

Theo shoved his cock in his wife slowly and deliberately. Making sure he didn't go too far; he placed his hand between her ass and his groin.

June watched her son proudly. Another man may have taken Nadia's invitation and ran with it not caring if he battered her insides. But Theo was not that kind of man and he truly loved Nadia.

Closing her eyes and focusing on his cock, Nadia relaxed and enjoyed his penetrations. He was already "rearranging her" as June called it. Only June didn't hurt the next day. Nadia normally did. Still, it was a sweet pain she thought. Maybe it was the booze or the fun they were having, but soon Nadia felt an orgasm approach and let it build up until she gasped and stiffened.

"Harder!" she groaned giving her husband the go ahead.

Theo pushed his cock further inside her, but not as hard as he could have. Nadia let him and gasped from the pressure. It felt both painful and pleasurable at the same time. After a while she waved him off and pulled away. Theo thought she might be disappointed in him, but she jumped into his arms all happy thanking him for it.

"Theo, that was the best cum in a long time," she said.

"Did it hurt?"

"A bit in the end, but what you were doing before made me cum."

"So, seven inches is good," June said. "Eight not so much. Remember that," she said to her son.

"I will," he replied.

"Now fuck mom while I recover," Nadia said and lay on her side watching them.

Knowing her daughter in law to be a voyeur herself, June slay on her side so Nadia could see her husband's cock pierce his mother's pussy. She motioned Nadia closer and kissed her. June whispered to her.

"Do you want to watch it?"

"You know I do," Nadia said and looked down where Theo's cock was already pushing past her cunt lips. Nadia lowered her face inches from the mother and son union. June watched the concentration on her face as her son fed her inch after inch of his familiar pole.

"Do you guys watch yourselves with other people at swing clubs?"

"Oh yeah," Theo said. "We do it side by side where we can both see each other fucking and being fucked."

"June you should come and watch it one of these days," Nadia said enthusiastically. Theo nodded smiling as he fucked his mother. They could all hear the squelching and slapping sound of his cock and groin slamming in June.

"Ohh..." June gasped. "You two are fucken perverts."

Nadia giggled and Theo smiled proud of his wife and mother. In all the years he had been fucking women, none had come close to his wife and mother. Maybe one had. His sister. But it had been years since he had sampled Andrea's goods. Still, the memories of fucking his sister still lingered in his head. Even though like Nadia, she had trouble taking him in her without the pain of deep penetration, he missed his beautiful sister. As he fucked his mother, he wished they could all one day reconcile.

Theo fucked the women in turn letting them cum on his big thick cock. Eventually, she fucked his mother hard from on top getting close to cumming. June whispered in his ear.

"Come in your wife's mouth or cunt,"

Theo nodded and called Nadia over.

"I'm close," he said. "Mouth or pussy?"

"Mouth," Nadia said. "Face fuck me hard. I want it."

What she really wanted was for her husband to focus on the hard face fuck instead of holding back while fucking her. She was convinced that his cumming problems were from her always asking him to hold back. So, she would give him the next best thing. And tomorrow or later in the night, he could take June to her room and fuck her hard without the worry of his wife being jealous or having hurt feelings. She really loved her husband and wanted him to be happy. The same way he took her to the swinger's club to fuck men with smaller dicks. When he started fucking her face, Nadia found herself overwhelmed by his power over her. He was bigger than most men she had ever been with, but her throat took him in with no gag reflex because she wanted to. She loved him and wanted to give him the pleasure.

June watched her son and daughter in law and wanted to help again. Theo would eventually cum this way on his own, but she wanted to be a part of it. What June did was get between Nadia's legs and lick her clit. They didn't have a simultaneous orgasm like in fuck books. But they both came hard. Nadia first, then Theo who dumped a good load in her throat and then pulled back to shoot some in her mouth. Nadia tried to catch her breath and cum splattered on her lips and then her chin. Theo pointed his cock at her tits one last time and let the last of his strong cum decorate his wife's chest.

June couldn't help herself. She fell between them and licked her son's cum off his dick and Nadia's nipples. All his energy expended for the moment, Jay fell back on the bed as his mother and wife kissed loudly passing the remains of his cum between them.

"Fuck," he uttered watching the erotic scene before him. "Who's the pervert now?"

June and Nadia just giggled.

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years agoAuthor
To Ramaza

Thanks for catching the mistake and bringing it to my attention. I have been meaning to review and edit this story series as it has many grammatical and other mistakes. This is as good a time as any. It will take at least a week before the revised version is published on LIT. Thanks again

RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

Wien did you decide to replace Theo with Jay? So far Jay hasn’t meet Theo, June or Nadia, because of the stunt his father did on June, at this point in time I don’t even think they knows that Jay exist since he is Andrea’s stepson.

And I do agree, get someone to proofread and edit your work

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Ok, better...

Fewer people... my old mind wasn't so confused. Suggestion? Proofread your stories outloud. You will find it helps.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Agreed Anonymous

You are right on proofreading. Ill work on it.

Not clear on your pers. comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ugh...let someone proof your writing...

You made up at least one new word - allot.

Even though it is a popular mistake, it is just Medal of Honor.

The interaction with the pres. uh...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pussy Presentation by Mom "It's okay to fuck me. Even if I'm your mother."in Incest/Taboo
A Mother's Dirty Boy Sexy mother gets a dirty phone pic from her hung, horny son.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Bump in the Night Strange noises leads to racy discovery for frustrated mom.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories