Then and Now Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete continued guiding them into shallower water. When the girlish hand wrapped around his manhood was exposed, Jenny was surprised by her boldness and let go, but even then moved her hand to his back to pull their naked bodies together. Peter felt the depth of her need and understood that stopping then would harm her. It would scar her youthful curiosity and excitement. He steered her from the pool to the ledge where she'd removed her shoes and nudged her to sit again. He knelt between her legs. She watched compliantly when he pushed her legs apart and licked the inside of one slim thigh, and then her other, aimless wet caresses that seemed without destination until his mouth was at her bush. Her curly hair glistened from the water and the willingness of her slit, where his tongue found wet folds and traced their length. His tongue revealed pink, opening to him like a rose to the sun and then slipped into where she was wetter and slimy and hot, and her eyes closed with his penetration. Her head tipped back. When his tongue twisted deeper her mouth fell open. He licked inside her body to the sound of her panting.

Peter probed deeper and responded to her pants by tongue fucking her never violated hole. He held her athletic legs open as she fought to close them on his head or open them wider or do something, do fucking anything, until she felt like she would break and pushed her young mess onto his mouth and onto his tongue and he pushed her higher on desperation's slope and began licking her unhooded pearl. Her most sensitive part was turgid and glistening at the top of her slit. As Peter licked, her panting got louder. More urgent. It took on the unmistakable rhythm of a mating animal racing to completion. He sucked pulses on her excited bean that rendered her powerful and powerless and hard and fragile in every gasping breath as if she might shatter and she was closing in on ecstasy when he abruptly moved his hands to her tits. She clamped her suddenly freed legs onto his head, his fingers pinched her distended nipples and she came on his mouth with a wilder cry than ever knifed through this wild northern forest.

Jenny ejaculated in his waiting mouth. He savored the exotic flavors of her release and swallowed what she gave until her throes quieted. And he knew. She couldn't have enjoyed that as much as I did.

The normal sounds of Molly's Hole returned - the endless calming waterfall and birds singing and then a bee buzzing through. She felt no rush to open her eyes as she listened in this Eden and felt Peter sliding his sex-slimy face up her body, with kisses to her tummy and tits and suddenly hyper-sensitive nipples. He kissed across her satiny upper chest where she blushed warm with rapture's release. He kissed her neck. She opened her eyes to his when their faces came together, and closed them when he kissed her on the mouth. Her own taste, in his mouth, increased the yearning between her legs.

Their eyes met when the kiss ended and the hunger in hers could not be denied. Her orgasm on his tongue only sharpened her need to take him into her body and fuck him until he filled her with his seed. Jenny wrapped her arms around Peter's back and pulled her nakedness against his. Her body begged him to take her deeper into womanhood.

When Peter extended his arms enough to see her face, she hung onto him with her hands on the back of his biceps. She didn't want to let go. She felt his strength. Her sex felt his heat and hard desire pushing against her but in his eyes she saw resolve to stop, as if her orgasm was enough. It isn't enough. As she looked within him, his resolve hardened like his cock.

Why? She squirmed to rub her sexy mess against his cock and felt his body's need for her and knew it was real and as strong as hers. She could feel it. His cock, his body, wants the same as mine. Jenny knew she had to make him surrender to his primal nature - and even inexperienced, she knew how to do it.

She had to abandon any vestige of being a young lady and reveal the honest depth of her licentious desire.

She let go of his arms.

He stood up, still between her legs as she reclined on the rock ledge. A haunting, feral glow appeared deep in her eyes when she slipped a finger into her folds. He watched her eyes. His cock got even harder knowing where her finger was. She coated her finger with slippery secretions. When she raised her hand a strand of slime stretched from her finger to her slit, but fell away before her hand reached his erection. Still he watched her eyes. She looked into his, and then at his cock as she traced a slimy coating onto a distended vein and followed its snaking path. His cock jerked. She met his eyes again. They were still on hers, and the smolder within.

His cock stood impossibly stiff.

Then Jenny slipped two fingers into her folds and deeper inside. She whimpered softly. She withdrew the coated fingers. Her breathing became deep and excited as she methodically applied her slick secretions to the part of him she craved to feel in the very source of her sliminess. She recoated her fingers and spread more of her desire on him, over, and over again and then began stroking him. Their eyes held above the unmistakable sound of a hand jacking slimy cock. She had turned flesh into bone. Slippery bone. Hot bone, with a velvety head. Pre-cum seeped freely from his slit. She held his shaft in one slender hand as she added her slime to his pre-cum with her other. She polished his plum while their eyes held each other.

No questions remained.

Jenny slid her hips to the edge of the ledge. Pete pushed her legs apart with his. Their eyes met and she spread her runner's legs even wider than he pushed them. She opened her body to him. Everything. She moved her hands to the edge of the ledge, to hang onto smooth stone, when he guided his head between her folds. He slid between her lips and met resistance before his entire head was inside her. Size encountering chastity. She whispered, "Yes." He increased his push, her eyes closed, her brows knitted with effort and pain and she whispered "Yes" again. The pain sharpened when he pushed harder and she felt like she was tearing. Jenny nodded for him to continue. He pushed from the hips then, and she spoke aloud in a strange woman's wanton voice, "Yes." He pushed and she pushed back. She bit her lip to keep from crying out and the hurt seemed to have an edge and it was no longer pain alone but became a blend of pain and pleasure in one and together those sensations lost distinction and edged into a single unbearable intensity that was between her legs where her body's last resistance popped. The cry that emerged from her suddenly open mouth heralded her body's surrender to a cock piercing her maidenly opening. A cock that tore her fragile barrier and filled her so wonderfully she couldn't breathe. Jenny squeezed him with her injured hole, and bled on him. As Peter pulled back she wrapped her legs around his and knew emptiness until he drove his manhood into her again. He gave all with a grunt, and she took all. Then the strength of her legs joined with his and together they found the natural rhythm of fucking like they'd been doing it for a decade.

Jenny's first orgasm came quickly and her cum coated his pumping cock and added to the slick mix of pussy-lube and blood and his pre-cum. Her release heightened the wet smacking sounds and they fucked even more fervently with her cries and squeaks and his determined grunts marking their coital cadence. They continued without stop as if it hadn't been her first ever orgasm on a cock. Then they fucked into her second one before she'd fully recovered from the first and Jenny's control of her body slipped away with the ability to direct her thoughts. She was literally being fucked senseless between a hard man and solid stone.

If Peter cared that the smooth skin of her back and buttocks was getting scratched and bruised by the stone bed she was on, he showed no sign of it. He felt her yearn for more. Her untried body's determination was greater than his and drove them to sate her need. Jenny abandoned her attempt to hang onto the stone beneath and moved her hands to the small of his back. There she felt the power of muscle moving within his skin. She felt all of his strength focused on her, and his unyielding hardness inside her.

Pinned to the stone and helplessly jerked with every heedless thrust, she opened her eyes to confirm it was all real. She heard their animal noises, and the waterfall. She heard growing urgency in Peter's grunts and felt it in the muscles of his back and the desperate grip of her pussy. All of her and all of him knew they were getting close and going there together. She closed her eyes and concentrated on feeling him thrust deeper with every push, as if each would end with ejaculation. She felt his cock swell and become harder than flesh. It heated as pressure built within them. Neither of them cared that her injured hole and her backside were torn and bleeding or cared about anything other than getting there together when Peter's body jackknifed in orgasm and he gave his strength to piercing her core with his seed. Jenny cried out, squeezing him in her own receptive climax. He groaned, and groaned again with each diminishing jet that she milked from him, until she had all he could give and squeezed him in satisfied slipperiness.

They clung together. Jenny gradually became aware of her injured back, damp against the stone. Peter felt their mixed ejaculate and blood trickle down his emptied sack. Concern began to fill his awareness but she held him tighter and whispered, "Thank you." He kissed her damp hair and then the side of her face before leaning back to look at her. She spoke softly, "I dreamed it would be you, but never imagined it would be so..."

"I hurt you." He said softly.

"It hurt..." Jenny searched for the right word, "differently." She looked at him in curiosity, hoping he could explain it to her. "It made it better." Even as she spoke she wondered. Can pain intensify pleasure? Is that normal? Concern spread across her young features before she quickly shook it off.

When Peter adjusted himself to take weight from her, her pussy ejected his slippery cock. Ejaculate leaked from her slit and streamed down her taint. It puddled on the stone. Peter saw it was tinted pink.

He helped her into a sitting position to take a look at her back. "Oh... Jenn." He said softly. There were several badly scratched patches that looked like road-rash from a biking accident. Blood seeped from the deeper abrasions.

Though she knew it wouldn't be possible, she twisted trying to see her back. Despite his concern, Pete was overcome with the sexiness of her body twisting like that - willowy flexibility, shoulder blades and tits and ribs. Then he refocused on the more immediate need.

"We should wash those cuts in the water." He said and reached for her hand. Their eyes met when their fingers interlaced and she knew the touch moved him like it did her.

He pulled her to her feet and she put her arms around him when their bodies came together. He couldn't do the same because of her injury but she didn't care as she rested her head on his chest and squeezed him in her arms. I'll never get tired of feeling him naked against me. He cupped the back of her head in his hand and held her to him.

When Peter led her to the water Jenny felt their cum trickle down her thigh. At the shore he backed in and gently pulled her with him. She shivered as the cool water rose higher on her slim legs and then resisted going deeper when the water reached almost to her sex. She loved the squishy feeling inside her and knowing what it was. She wanted to keep it there, but finally followed him. Her shivering got more pronounced when her hot mess slipped into the cool water and that's when her nipples decided it was time for a display. She was glad they did when he took one in a squeezing hand and the other into his warm mouth. His tongue found her turgid tip, then his lightly nipping teeth. He began rolling the other in his fingers and pinched it just enough to make her feel it deep within. She moaned with her eyes closed but opened them to meet his when he began tugging her nipple. What he saw in her made him pull more. Her breathing sped up and deepened like she was running. She stopped shivering. When his pull grew almost abusively hard her eyes sparkled. There it is again, that feeling from pain and pleasure combined. He slowly let her natural shape resume before leaning over to gently lick her sensitive nub.

They moved into deeper water where Jenny felt sharp sting everywhere that was scratched. Gradually the cool water soothed. Peter led her back into shallower water and turned her to examine the damage again. He softly kissed the deepest scratches and said, "These marks are going to last a while."

Jenny nodded and responded, "It's ok." Her thoughts went deeper. It is ok. It's right to have a mark. But she didn't understand where those thoughts came from, or what they meant.

"I have a small towel in my day bag." He said as he walked to where he'd set it. She openly watched his ass as he moved and remembered how her back got scratched and felt moisture between her legs again. It really happened. She felt a bit dreamy. He returned and carefully dabbed her back dry. He debated touching her intimately and then had to. Standing behind her, his hand went to the curve of her hip before sliding up and around to her tit. He squeezed. She loved it. It's all real.

It was cooling off at Molly's Hole because the sun had gotten low in the late afternoon sky. She turned to face him and was refreshingly thrilled by her lack of embarrassment. It felt right to be naked in front of him. Feels ok? Hell, it feels wonderful! "Let's go to the overlook." She said impulsively.

Peter nodded with a smile. When they moved to retrieve their running clothes he noticed their pink tinted cum on the stone. It looked like a stone altar. She saw him looking at it and said, "I hope we can see that for years." She realized he could misconstrue her statement as a declaration that they were together now, so quickly added, "I mean whoever comes here."

He picked up her sports top and extended it to her.

"Can you put that in your day bag?" She said. "Or I guess I could carry it easy enough."

"Sure, but..."

"It's going to hurt rubbing against the scratches." She explained.

"Take my jogging shorts too?" She added without saying why she wasn't going to wear them.

She sat to put her running shoes and socks on, and then stood, proudly facing him, naked with her hands on youthful yet womanly hips. A smile spread across her face before she repeated the words he'd used earlier. "It's perfect today."

He hesitated briefly, then also donned just his running shoes and socks before stuffing their other things in his day bag. As soon as he did that she turned and led the way up the trail.

Jesus fucking Christ what a view. Pete thought. Sexier than any girl should ever be. His breathing grew unusually labored and soon his cock pointed the way. It stood straight out as if it wanted to catch up to the sexy vision in front of him and wagged from side to side with each step.

Then her brisk walk became a jog.

Oh shit. Pete thought, but he matched her pace with his tumescent prize bouncing. He did catch her smiling when she glanced back at him and wondered. Is she wet too? Is she as turned on by this as I am?

She was.

She debated asking him if it hurt, bouncing around so much, but then they arrived at the overlook. I should help him with that. She thought. After all...I caused it. She loved knowing that his boner was because of her. It was for her, but she was way too tender for sex.

The overlook was an exposed rock shelf with a spectacular view over miles of northern forest, studded with half a dozen lakes visible like blue gems in the dark evergreen. A bench fashioned from chainsaw-halved logs sat in the middle of the overlook.

Jenny led Peter to the bench and motioned for him to sit, then straddled his legs. His cock pressed against her labia. "I know you need to get off," she said, "but I'm too sore?" Her tone was apologetic.

"I know." He responded. His tone and expression revealed he had no amorous expectations.

"But..." she smiled playfully, "there are other things I could do?"

Peter's eyebrows rose.

Jenny slid herself out to his knees and his cock sprang up between them. Taking it in both hands she stroked him, then cupped his balls in one hand and smeared seeping pre-cum around his head with the other. Then she scooted off his legs, stood without letting go of him, and bent over to lick his velvety plum.

She shivered with the taste of his secretion.

Peter moaned.

Jenny encouraged him to stand by tugging on his stiff appendage and then knelt before him, using the day bag he dropped as a cushion. While still a virgin when she arrived at Molly's hole, she'd twice been talked into giving blow jobs. They'd been easy enough, and quick, but not arousing for her. Looking at him from inches away she knew this was going to be different. Peter had a man's cock. A cock she'd taken inside her on this day. And came on. That came inside her. Their eyes met when she took that part of him in her hand.

He was going to tell her she "didn't have to" but looking at her he realized she wanted him in her mouth. A lot. He silently watched the tip of her tongue sample pre-cum seeping from his slit and then spread it across his smooth head. She delighted in his flavor. She held him to the side and wetly ran her tongue down the length of him. Than the other side. She held him up to lick the underside and his frenulum and continued holding him up to lick his nut sack. She bent lower and twisted to take one of his hanging orbs in her mouth where she sucked soft pulses on it. Jenny felt the cock in her hand harden even more. When she sucked his other ball the hardness in her hand thickened and she needed to feel it into her mouth.

When she let go of him to move her hands to the back of his thighs, his cock pointed even higher. Jenny rose from her crouch to match his movement and used her hands behind his legs to pull him to her lips. His overlarge head was slick with saliva and secretions and her jaw opened unnaturally wide so she could slide her mouth over him. His thigh muscles corded with excitement as she continued pulling him deeper.

Her straining captivated Peter. Her desire to do this. The way her lips stretched and the satisfaction on her face when she had his whole glans in her mouth. She smiled with her eyes because her mouth was too stretched to smile with her lips.

She tongue-tickled his seeping slit as she began taking more of him inside and used pressure on the back of his legs to continue pulling him deeper until the fleshy plum was at the back of her mouth. Then she licked his veiny shaft and softly sucked as she reversed.

She knew sucking his cock would be different but didn't realize how different. The feeling of his soft outer skin sliding over the hard core and the dramatic corona flange of his head and feeling her tongue slide over distended veins and the heat of his virility in her mouth. Earlier it was her pussy stretched over his heat and now it was her mouth and she wanted to feel it even in her throat but teared up and gagged before he was at the back of her mouth and she could feel he didn't need to be deeper in her. This is enough. Her motion and his rocking hips found an easy cock sucking rhythm. This is more than enough. And the thing that most surprised her about taking him into her mouth was how deeply she loved it. Everything about it.