Then and Now Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pleasure enchanted him. He wished there was a way for her to see how lovely her mouth looked sliding back and forth over his slick shaft and said, "You're beautiful Jenn." He lightly took her head in his hands to feel her moving on his cock and feel her sucking and feel her soft moaning. "So fucking beautiful." Watching her love him with her pretty mouth, Peter's thoughts mirrored what he felt when he licked her to orgasm. It's like it was for me. She's enjoying this even more than I am. Nothing he'd ever read or thought prepared him for this selfless intimacy between them. The understanding excited him even more than what she was doing physically and he felt a powerful orgasm building and knew it was going to be a lot. He tried to pull her head away and said, "Stop Jenn." She resisted. "I'm gonna cum." She kept her loving mouth on him and sucked more deeply. "Oh God. Jenn... please..." Her relentless motion displayed her desire. "Can't... don't stop..." Then her hands on his legs felt him jerk dramatically. He moaned like a wounded beast and she felt his ejaculation coming through the shaft she sucked and felt him shoot the first frantic jet to the back of her mouth. Thick. And another. Hot. His cock continued pulsing cum until there was more than her mouth could hold. Some ran out of her and dripped to her breasts and thighs and hung from her chin. It was difficult to swallow his gooey cream because of the way it clung to her throat but she did and then wanted more. She swallowed again and sucked him more vigorously to coax the last drops, and swallowed them.

Peter watched spellbound as Jenny released him from her mouth and licked him as if she wanted every drop. Then he gently pulled her to her feet and kissed her. She was soft and supple in his arms. It feels like she's the one who just orgasmed. He bent her backwards to lick the jism from her chest, cleaning her and gently sucking her excited nipples, and then kissed her on the mouth again. Her arms went around him and his hand on the back of her head held her face against his.

"Jenn..." he began in a soft hoarse voice.

She stopped him with a soft, "Shhh..." and held him silently. It wasn't enough when I came on his mouth. Or even when we made love. But now it's enough... She leaned back and their eyes met. They kissed. Enough...for now. She rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

~~~~

Author's note: Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed my first First Time story. Your feedback in ratings, and especially comments, is greatly appreciated. Why I write.

Jenn and Peter will continue through their 'sexplorative' college years and beyond. Future parts will be in different categories. Please check back on my LIT page or follow me to catch them. Thanks again for reading. MP