Then it Dawned on Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ethan is that you?" I recognized my cousin Drew's voice.

"Yeah." He said eyes closed trying so hard to be normal.

"Have you seen Jane recently? Brian looks like he's dying out there."

"She was waiting in line for the ladies when I came in here. Maybe she finally got in."

"Gotcha. I'll go check the bar too."

"Sounds good."

We both held our breaths with our faces still connected at our third eyes as we ground our pelvises together and flexed our muscles. It felt like I could memorize where the flared edge of his cock head rubbed inside me and how the blood pumped through his vein as he held himself deep. It was a whole different experience, and I was loving it.

As soon as we heard the door close he built back up to pounding me like it was his day job. Time was a factor but I got the feeling he just wanted as much as he could get as fast as possible too. My building orgasm sure wasn't complaining.

"Holy shit! That was kinda hot.. Haha"

"Almost getting caught?" I laughed out too.

"Yeah, and the way we had to fuck slow and quiet. Although, I think I much prefer watching you try to choke down your moans." he said as I was doing just that. I took one arm off of his neck and tried to make enough room between us to slip a hand down to rub my clit. He adjusted his grip to hold me with one arm, with the other he grabbed my hand and tossed it aside. He shook his head as he pressed his body back into mine, eliminating the space between us, and reached under my leg and found my clit with his talented fingers.

"Nuh-uh it's mine, I want it... I want to make you cum."

"Fuck. How do you know exactly what to say to me?" Not only did he know what to say, he knew what to do to my clit while his dick was bruising the back of my cunt.

"Because I'm part of you." That did it. He was right he was a part of me, and he knew me inside. I gave him what he wanted, what he worked so hard for. I came. I felt it in my legs first where I was straining to keep myself wrapped around him and it moved up, gradually overtaking me. My pussy clamped tight around him and I started shaking all over. "Mmmm, Yes... uughh. God I love the way you feel when you cum on my cock." I couldn't hold myself up with my limbs any longer, and he felt me giving up. I bit his shoulder to keep from screaming as he held me up entirely by himself. "Sshhhh, I got you baby, I got you."

I came back to reality empty with my feet on the ground and him swallowing my cries into his mouth. He was trying to turn me around to fuck me from behind again when I shook my head. "I want to drink you. Will you cum in my mouth?" He nodded and kissed the tip of my nose before pushing down on my shoulders, landing me on my knees.

I took him in my hand and raised his cock up, pointing to the ceiling. I put my tongue at the base where most of my cum had gathered and licked all the way up to the tip, spreading juice and saliva around. When I came to the tip, I closed my mouth around him and sucked him into the back. He put his fingers on both of my temples and gathered my hair to the back of my head, putting all the strands in one hand like a ponytail. He followed my head as I bobbed forward and back on his dick, and seemed to enjoy watching me at work, because he lurched up and hardened in my hold. I looked up and met his eyes, as this time I let go of his shaft, grabbed his balls in one hand and the back of his leg in the other, and used them to pull him as far into my throat as I could.

He broke eye contact as his head flopped back and a curse slipped from his mouth. I pulled back to take a breath and flicked my tongue over his head. I replaced my hand on his shaft and started stroking as I brought my mouth to his balls, taking one into my mouth at a time with light sucks and licks. I could taste my cum all over his balls and I delighted in it, but I knew we were running out of time, and savoring was probably not an option.

I brought his shaft back into my mouth and started getting down to it. I made shallow bobs with my head and used my hand to lead and chase my lips, my tongue licking the tip and slurping as the rim of his head escaped my mouth before it was stroked by my spit lubricated hand.

"Goddamn. You want to taste my cum baby girl?"

"Mmmm!"

"Good 'cause you're about to." He said just in time for me to taste his first release on my tongue. I kept my actions going, just a little slower and let my mouth fill with his cum. He growled out the rest of his orgasm, and pushed into my head for his last spurt. He withdrew quickly and crouched next to me, grabbing me by the neck.

"Show me." he breathed out between pants.

I opened my mouth and cupped my tongue so all of his seed was in a pool visible to him. He looked and his eyes scanned all over my face like he was trying to memorize this scene.

"Okay, you can swallow now." He released my neck and I did as he commanded, only after I did my own memorizing of his taste.

He helped us both to our feet, and we exited the stall. I tried quickly to make myself look less well ridden in front of the mirror as Ethan did up his pants and tucked his shirt back in. I thought how much I'd really like to finally see him naked one of these days.

"I'll go out first and go to the bar, then meet you back in the room with drinks." I said as i fingered my hair back to normal.

"What do I say to Brian?"

"Give him the same story you gave Drew, it'll be fine."

"Don't be too long." he said with a kiss to my forehead before checking the hall outside the bathroom to make sure I was in the clear.

I saw mom and dad at our table when I came back with drinks for Brian, Ethan and me.

"Sorry that took forever. Are you alright Bri?"

"Yeah fine, I started to get worried about you but Drew told me you had to wait in line. Besides your parents have been keeping me company."

"Yes Jane, we've been waiting for you to get back, I want to tell you all something!" my mom said excitedly. "Your dad gave me my Christmas present early, and it's a trip to the cabins on the lake where we went that one summer. He rented enough cabins for the whole family on the weekend of my birthday! Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Wow! That sounds great!" I said trying to settle the butterflies in my stomach.

"Can't wait." Ethan said as his hand squeezed my thigh under the tablecloth.

12