All Comments on 'Then it Dawned on Me'

by ItCantBeMe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
zooliciouszoolicious4 months ago

Sex after a strip club visit. Nicely done.

sp9983sp99834 months ago

I want to know what happens next between them.

Wahoos2019Wahoos20194 months ago

Wow! Outstanding! Look forward to reading more from you. 😏

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Omgggg... perfection... amazing descriptive writing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

Rushed once sex actually started.

Too fast. Too automatic. Too mechanical.

No tension. No remorse that had to be overcome.

Needed a lot more in the way of foreplay/preliminaries.

Needed dialog during sex about what each was feeling, and wanted to happen next.

Four stars.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Very nicely written first story. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a realistically told story that sounds plausible as if things described did or could have really happened. Please, do forgive me; if I missed it someplace, but I did not see the words (pubic hair) or (pussy hair) even once. Therefore, based on the lack of a pussy hair description, I rated this story a one because there is not a zero option. No pussy hair in the description / the lack of a description of pussy hair means "shaved and shaved means pimples / zits / boils and shaved pussy is just ALWAYS, nasty! I realize this is your first story. But based on your work, it is obvious you can do / write much better. The rating of (1) that I applied to your story is my firm encouragement for you to write better in your future stories! Bottom line, lose the shaved shit; forget the razor burnt mound and peeling skin (PEELING HYDE) nonsense because pussy pimples (FLITTER BOILS) do not EVER get peer ratings of or above 2.5 or 3. Bottom line, no matter how good the story is, razor burnt / chaffed pussies with pimples leaking pus from / because of ingrown and / or infected hairs growing in the center of BOILS are about as nasty as pussies can become; other than when a character just openly displaying her shaved cunt lips and leaking hole with its oozing venereal disease. Ladies, just leave them hairy, - sexy-hairy! Trim the mound some (overgrowth like that is possible if you use it weekly) if you must. But leave them hairy! They look, smell, and taste better after lathering all day in natural juices, Bath without soap and feed your pussy to your partner. Nothing looks, tastes, or smells -- as good as a freshly washed hairy pussy. And please, OMG please = forget the pointless, silly, smelly --- perfumy soaps, and nasty oily--greasy body washes. Ladies should have a natural smell and delicious taste (hot pussy needing prompt oral attention) after a prolonged warm water bath that DOES NOT rinse away, the natural taste of a super-hot pussy. Read more hairy pussy stories and then look at their ratings. You will get it right.

But what if I like shaved pussies? So, what if you do. Just because you like blue cars, does not mean you want or have to be buried inside of one when you die instead of a Coffen.

Read stories from hairy pussy tags. Then, write a hairy pussy story and look at how well your hairy story does compared to shaved ones form the same week and genera. Also, while you are doing so, disregard comments about hair removing creams and the removal of genital hair with lasers. Permanently discolored mounds from laser scars and the smell of burnt rubber lasting for days after the hair is eat away / chemically dissolved is not sexually appealing to sex partners (male or female) either. I look forward to additional stories being contemplated and / or written by you. Talent in use is always great. keep at it, hairy pussies!

stockingnutstockingnut4 months ago

Very hot! Please continue.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey4 months ago

That was hot!! Please continue. 5 Stars.

stoopinghawkstoopinghawk4 months ago

Hell of a debut story. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Holy shit, that Anonymous diatribe about hairless pussies is ridiculous. Sorry you got 1 bombed over that Dude's fetish. 5 stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

❤️❤️❤️

202GE202GE4 months ago

One comment claimed this was too automatic but in reality this story was animalistic. It wasnt supposed to be a nice story but a hot one.

WineandcheeseWineandcheese3 months ago

Hot, sexy story! Five stars!

BrendaNWBrendaNW2 months ago

I need just what she got .. a hard and hot fucking 😁 💧 🤤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous