All Comments on 'Then She Kissed Me'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 4 years ago

Christ what a spineless shit

What should have been the proper responses

***

The next day he got a text from a number he didn't have saved in contacts: "My sister is an idiot, Lancelot."

.

He knew it could only be Shannon and responded: / :"This coming from the sister who dumped me for an attempted rapist and spread her legs her fist week back at school"

***

"You lying fucker. You told him I gave you a blow job and had sex with you? You knew he liked me you piece of shit. You even lied to him about seeing me during break. I had one date with you asshole!"

.

Dan was shocked. / "If Mike was lying then why did Shannon text me to tell me you were an idiot for fucking him?"

***

She didn't call, but Shannon texted him a week after they went back to school.

.

"Don't give up. She still talks about you a lot."

.

Dan texted back, / "Its been weeks, if she were interested she would have said so by now"

***

Also, Lancelot was a piece of shit; he was married, he seduced his kings wife, he stated a civil war, he drove his wife to suicide, he abandoned his pre teen children after his wife's death, and destroyed an entire society

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 4 years ago
It had done good moments but some really dumb ones as well.

So what if she cheated while engaged or dating? And why the fuck would her parents write her off for being blackmailed into fucking Aaron or even fucking Mike?!?

I’ve got 4 daughters, if they ever cheat on their spouses, it’s no fucking business of mine: they’re still my daughters and if I expect them to be perfect, then I better be better then perfect or I’m a lying, hypocritical sack of shit.

I have zero respect for anyone that abandons their kids because they disapproved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mike's beating

I liked a revenge act where Dan didn't have to count on guys (with no skin in the game) lying convincingly enough to fool cops. You know "we're friends, I really don't mind risking jail time and a police record to help him get revenge".

The guys who attacked Mike will never be asked about it. Easier than lying well....

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

Nice one. However it would have been good to hear why Candy did it and then to hear her reaction to her sister marrying him. An epilogue a few years later when they have 3 kids and a great marriage would have been the icing on the cake. 4 stars from me.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
I was with until

C’mon AND she’s pregnant too?!? So he was arrested and convicted in a maximum of three months lol assuming he knocked her up the day before he hit her.

Your whole wild ride was ok until then. You might as well bring in unicorns then. lol

Not a stangstar type story

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

Breathless is brilliant, but Stangstar has also written a couple of weird stories and this mess was like his worst ones.

Why didn't Shannon just get an abortion? What a shitty way to start a relationship, with your new girlfriend knocked up by the man that fucked your fiancée! Shannon will have permanent ties to her ex-husband now she's having his kid. She's like the kind of crazy bitch that a Stangstar husband ends up divorcing when she cheats on him at 40!

Stangstar's best follow a formula (including Breathless):

1) Faithful mustang-loving husband is married to a fat slut.

2) Their daughter is an adorable daddy's girl.

3) Fatty gets caught cheating.

4) husband is left heartbroken and files for divorce.

5) wife goes crazy and desperately tries to stop the divorce.

6) Daughter helps him pick up the pieces and sets him up with a new woman.

7) ex-wife burns herself with crazy antics

8) hero marries new wife who is: 10 years younger, prettier, better built, nicer, and loves children/running/Mustangs.

His most popular stories are about a middle-aged man bouncing back from decades of betrayal and leading a great life post-divorce. Maybe stick to the formula next time!

jneric2691jneric2691about 4 years ago

Great story! But, it could have been a but longer. *****

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
Marrying Candy’s sister?

What a way to keep seeing your ex fiancée’s face in your wife every day, as well as her ex husband’s in your child’s. Sir Lancelot du Lak, at least in the musical, was so noble and so pure “that he could easily work a miracle or two,” at least before he committed adultery with Guinevere, is going to have a lifetime of reminders of what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

1. To marry a pregnant woman with the child of the lover of the ex fiance..........JAJ!

If the sister had not been pregnant it could have been one of the stangstar's stories, but this is not that! If the main character was infertile and he knew this thing it would be a romantic story.............but for fertile man this future life will be a future nightmare only.

2. I think it is normal the parents have some issue for the cheating sister who betrayed her married sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Whiny clingy bitch

Dan is the only one I see in this story

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoabout 4 years ago
Solid 4-star.

Ok, so the author mentions that he loves StangStar06 stories. I do too. But I think it's kinda harsh to compare this story to one of SS06's. I don't think he said he was emulating any particular story or author. He just mentioned he preferred stories where the husband doesn't get (intentional) revenge on the wife, but doesn't take her back either.

That said, the story was decent at best. Heavy on the plot, but light on the detail. I actually don't even mind the whole woman was impregnated by the ex-husband and didn't know until after she left him thing (personally, I minded the whole friend lied about the girl thing more than that). But overall, the story could've been more fleshed out and detail oriented. As the author stated, he wasn't breaking new ground, just throwing his own piece in.

-JMFC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Reed, fuck off. Solid story.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

In a time when about 60% of the stories in L/W are cum eating cuckolds it is great to read a half way normal story. No you are no Stangstar (you forgot the mustang) but with as many submissions that you have I would have thought it could have been a little better. I hate a story that is to long but this one needed to be.

With the amount of time you invested with writing about Candy you told us nothing other than there was always an excuse but never told us what it was. Mike played a big roll but are we to believe he is just an embellisher?

Just because it wasn't a cuck story I wanted to give you a five, but because it was unfinished I had to deduce from it. Because there are no 1/2 stars it ended up being a one deduction. Great four star story.

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Great story. Not everyone thinks abortion is the magical answer. My complaint? Dan took the weasel approach to punishing Dan. He should have confronted him directly. Instead, he acts like a two-bit mobster, asking his goons to do his dirty work. All-in_all, nice job. Thanks for sharing.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 4 years ago
Nice story

Thanks. 5* from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmm

Why did candy cheat?

What happened to the best friend?

How was she 3 months along?

Marrying the ex sister is hard.

Marrying her with another man's kid harder.

Not telling a guy he is a rather is bad

Really needs a chapter 2

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22about 4 years ago
I think it's a strong 4 star effort.

It's got it's problems and there's a few baffling fucked up decisions made by all parties involved, but.......

1--It's NOT closet gay cuck stuff

2--It's got no politics

3--Most aspects of the story and characters are at least believable

4--Author's main characters are likable enough that the reader cares enough to be pissed about certain decisions they make. Hell I even felt a little bit bad for the cheater here, which is rare since most stories portray them as totally one dimensional evil shrews or women who just lost their fucking minds after an encounter with the martian slut & insanity ray.

Which makes this by far the best LW story submitted today and automatically superior to 95% of the stories in this genre in the last couple of years. Good Job.

ranec1ranec1about 4 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
you failed to deliver

sorry bh76, I agreed with your intro. "True revenge is a life well lived"

This story wasn't that. You have a woman he's pined away for decades, a woman that ignores his every attempt at romance. She flat out rejects him, even after he's proven himself time and time again a good protector. She sets him up with his red-flag having little sister. And then she winds up pregnant by the jerk that cheated on her multiple times, and even fucked his sister through BLACKMAIL, and is verbally and physically abusive with her. Not only that, but remember her sister is Dan's FIANCE. And even when she finally gets over her case of the extreme stupids and starts to treat Dan like an eligible man, she STILL brings up her ex in a positive light. The example being her insecurity, and 'that's why chad left me....waahhh" I mean, that sounds more like pining than insecurity, HUGE red-flag.

So our main hero of this story marries the girl he's had an IRRATIONAL crush on for years. The same woman that rejects him. The same woman that hooks up with abusive losers. The same woman that pushes him to marry her questionable little sister. And the same woman that wants him to raise the baby of the man that FUCKED HIS FIANCE. She didn't even consider abortion. Not even as an afterthought. Are they religious? Does she have 'baby rabies'? We don't know!

The author doesn't seem to think any of this is worth putting into the story. No drama at all! These aren't even real people. Dan isn't torn up even 1% about it. Shannon only cares that she'll be seen as a single mom. She'll still have the baby though, not even a SINGLE tiny moment of hesitation. Because that's how people are in real life. No hesitation ever. No second guessing. Just one mistake to the other, thoughtless creatures, we really resemble insects with our instinctive programming. Nothing nuanced about us at all.

They can make it work, but they'll both have to raise a baby they don't want. There's no way, no matter how much love and empathy they possess, to NOT occasionally think about the chad that ruined their lives. The only happy ending in all of this are the two fuck bois. They got off pretty lightly. Mike got his rocks off, only got mugged. Chad got to produce offspring, and not even deal with any financial or time burdens. He only spent a year in jail. I'd hate to be Dan, and I'd hate to be Shannon. I was never sold on their happiness. They have a lot of hard years ahead.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 4 years ago
It was a real good story!

He finally got the right sister and I loved the ending. Five Stars...cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That was.....

a little rough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fairly shallow comments so far...

The story was done quite well, with one exception, up until the point of the meeting to tell Shannon's parents she was pregnant. At that point, any interesting complexity in the story disappeared. The author could have as interestingly have written:

"Marry me." said Dan. "Yes", Shannon replied. And they lived happily ever after.

It also would have saved a lot of pixels.

In a sense, it's a waste because the author could have used the pregnancy for some interesting character and plot development, without sacrificing his "happily ever after" ending.

I'm also a bit surprised that no one has commented on the questionable ethics of Shannon not informing Aaron and the court about the baby. It's clearly a fraud on the court, which has jurisdiction over the child. She had a clear legal obligation to disclose to the court that there is a child of the marriage. Aaron also had a right to know and, again, that could have added some interesting complexity to the plot. It seems that people here will give her a pass because Aaron cheated, even though she's clearly guilty of domestic violence, which brings me to the exception that I mentioned above.

Here is exactly what Shannon did and what happened to her (How do I know? The author tells us.):

"I caught him cheating and tried to kick him out. He just laughed at me so I started hitting him in the chest. He tried to stop me from hitting him and pushed me back, but I lost balance and fell down the stairs."

Domestic violence by Shannon and reasonable self defense by Aaron. It couldn't be clearer. If a woman tells what Shannon said to Dan to the police in real life she has confessed to a felony, and what Aaron did is NOT actionable. In fact, Aaron has a civil suit against Shannon, although it would be worthless because he wouldn't be able to prove damages. By the way, someone wise once said "If a woman is man enough to hit a man, she's man enough to get hit." In this case, Aaron's response was restrained.

By writing Aaron as having been guilty of something because he used reasonable force to defend himself, the author provides a museum quality specimen of how feminized the male writers here often are. The casual way in which Shannon defrauded the court and her husband regarding the baby reinforces the point. Yes, Aaron cheated, but do LW authors often write cheating mothers as unfit to be in their children's lives because the cheated? If you've read much here at all, you know they don't ("She's still your mother.").

I did score this one well, despite the problems.

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
SKETCHY

So many defective characters in this story especially the women! Mike and Aaron not cool either but the women are such typical skanks. Dan is asking for a world of hurt later down the road but he seems like a fairly strong character and can probably absorb it or rise above it. 'Shannon' is a long shot at best and he needs to keep an eye on things and be prepared for when it hits the fan! 'Trust but verify' seems an astute posture to assume! Good story and well told, Thank You but it is no SS06! If these were real people that I knew I would make it my business to check up on them all in 5-10 years!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well

That was entertaining but not especially well written.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 4 years ago
Well Done!

So nice to read a story that is well written and flows well. Top marks. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story ,nice ending

As far as Sstar06 is concerned, you are not him that’s a good thing. All he ever writes about is cheating dumber than dumb wives . Never changes his story line. It gets boring and I stopped reading his story with the same outcomes.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
Good story

Now I have another writer to look out for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Simply

Interesting, but with a little work could be a whopper!

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 4 years ago
Good Story

I really enjoyed it (SS06 is one of my favorite authors). What I don't understand is why Dan stayed friends with Mike after what happened that first time. Friendship implies loyalty, and what Mike did showed that He was NOT Dan's friend. Dan should have ended the friendship then when Mike had the attitude Bros before Hos. I have no idea if Candy's attitude is common - i.e. only forsaking all others after the marriage, but it sure makes you think. I really wonder what will happen for this family in the future. Dan and Shannon probably will have more kids and a happy family. If Candy gets married won't her parents want to see their grandchildren. And of course Candy will have to live everyday with the fact that she gave up/through away Lancelot and gets to see and hear about how great her sister's life is. Living well is the best revenge in this case. Mike's reputation needs a serious hit so any good women would avoid him like the plague.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readabout 4 years ago
5* story, well done

You are correct - Breathless by StangStar06 is a great story. Yours isn't there but very well done. The idiot best friends of LW -- how does a real "man" do something like that. I never get it..

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

Interesting story. What a messed up crew of characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
get an editor

There is too much clip/paste crap that doesn't make sense.

get an EDITOR or someone qualified in the language of your choice to look the story over before submitting.

smokepole

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
gave it 4

just another why of being a willing cuckold. You knew her husband and you want to raise his kid with out telling him. If the kid get sick or something and you need a match. Then the kid is shit out of luck because both of you are being assholes just like he was. So none of you are worth shit. But it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
@ Moblane

What publishing co do you work for? You seen to be an authority on story structure. Just checked your bio---Dang--I could not find your Masterpiece listed. Oh--there are no stories listed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
won't raise another kid

She ignored him for so long but now that she is single and pregnant he is an OK guy to marry? Is he brain dead? Why raise another guys kid with this bitch? And why is Mike still alive and when will you may candy pay? Bust her knee caps etc.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 4 years ago
Ok story

A bit convoluted and some things stand out as questionable. So Dan saves Shannon's ass,takes a beating for her,and she doesn't realize he is in love with.her? Anyone with half a brain could tell her that,you don't take a beating like that for someone you don't really like...and when Dan makes comments like 'i was with the wrong sister' she would know.

As far as Aaron pushing Shannon, no jurisdiction would consider that reasonable force,except maybe Texas or Arkansas. They could potentially rule it an.accident,that he was defending himself and her falling was an accident, but if he pushed her with intent to throw her down the stairs he would be charged. When Ray Rice beat up his fiancee in the elevator,she had slapped him, but when you have a size and strength advantage like that and use it to beat up someone when they could easily defend themselves,they would be charged because it wasn't reasonable force.

With Shannon being pregnant the court doesn't own the child if they don't know about it. If asked she could say it was Dan's, and if later on Aaron for some reason thought it was his,he could ask for a paternity test,but the court could not do anything to Shannon bc she has an out. Not to mention that with Aaron being a convicted criminal even if they could do something they wouldn't.

Several posters have made the observation that Candy wasn't married to Dan so it didn't matter she was fucking Mike, that vows hadn't been said. This obsession with marriage vows themselves to me tells a sad story,one that the religious numbnuts never figured out. When you are in relationship,whether it is, the people have made an agreement to what it means. If they agree to be able to see others,that is great,if they agree to be exclusive when dating or engaged, then that is a vow,of trust as powerful as the vow you make when married. Legally there is a difference, for obvious reasons dealing w property and such, but in the end cheating is a break in trust,pure and simple. Aaron might have blackmailed her into it,but the breach was already done.

While I respect people who see marriage as backed by God and treat it as such, the flip of the coin to treating any cheating before marriage is meaningless is that w marriage the rules are rigid. If a married couple has an open marriage or swing or do threesomes,they are doing so by agreement with trust,they are breaking their vows to each other,forsaking a spouse means breaking trust,not necessarily monogamy.

The biggest flaw in the story outside Shannon not seeing Dan lived her,was Candy. She seems to like Dan,they have great sex,so why does she cheat with Mike? She tells Dan she doesn't like Mike yet goes out with him and plays tonsil hockey with him, them denied it means anything. Then later when.they are engaged she fucks Mike,not once but several times,claiming it was ok because they were only engaged. If she was a slut,being married wouldn't bother her, but she does claim to respect marriage...but the real question is why does she disrespect Dan to screw Mike,knowing it would kill Dan. Aaron caught them and was an evil ass, but that doesn't erase Candy. It is almost like bc she knows she was his 2nd choice she wants to hurt him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
***

Stupid ending.... this story did not make it as a fairytale. 3 starts because I liked it up to the pregnancy and the marriage proposition, after that the whole story went sour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kind of juvenile and pathetic.

"You're either the biggest idiot in the world or the luckiest idiot." Well at least we have agreement he's an idiot. And stupid people tend to have fucked up lives. Thanks for sparing us any more of this moron's pitiful world.

But I hope someone writes the sequel where Aron returns one day (Candy will tell him the baby is his, one of the times she's fucking him.), and plays the rehabilitated remorseful financially successful obsequious father. Shannon will agree to visit him with the child and will proceed to get drunk, drugged, and fuck Aaron's eyes out while Candy films the fuckfest and looks after the baby. Shannon will hardly remember the fucking and do her best so Dan doesn't find out. And Dan doesn't, for a few months, until after Shannon has announced that she's pregnant again, and then Dan gets another video of the slut sisters doing their adultery act, again. Dan will probably raise another one of Aaron's bastards, becoming the penultimate cuckold, and finally loosing all of Shannon's respect. Shannon waits till the kids are grown to announce she's leaving Dan for someone with an IQ above 75.

Write that story.

Thanks for the effort.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 4 years ago

With some editing, this story would have been better. I did enjoy it and hope to see more from you. scored it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Juvenile characters to go with juvenile writing that NEEDS a lot of editing, will know to never read your stories again.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Juvenile characters

Uhh yeah. They were young and so sure, he wrote them as juveniles you limp dick poindexter.

A long and winding road for the mc but all’s well that ends well.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Thought

Dan might want to invest in some martial arts training of some kind.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Wow

The criticism of this story is brutal and unjustified. Its a very good story. Grammer police can go to hell. Bh, you have talent. Starstang would be proud. I enjoyed this story a bunch. Plus I like endings where the good guys win. I give it 5. Play your ball anytime.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 4 years ago

I do not understand the negative comments ..<Shrug>

I thought it was a very good story - 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I had to stop

A cop saw a fight with a female down in pain and a guy with a bloody nose and he didn’t stop?

No

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Starstang would be proud

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anticlimactic ending.

I saw the word juvenile used a lot in the comments. That about covered it. 3 stars was all I could give you.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

The scene in the hospital was amazingly screwed! Gender didn’t even save Bh# and the misnaming of folks. Interestingly, there were only a few ‘routine’ omissions and leaving off articles before and after that.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

Addendum ...

Our Hero (and eventual Hubby of Sis1) Dan seems to have missed Sis2’s goof during their first romp! She damn near compared his sexual skills with Mike’s! That coulda saved some later heartbreak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I may be finished

This story may have been written from a complete blank; however, it reveals a lot pain and hurt people are subjected to in their real-life relationships. The story deals with the pain and long suffering, in a very positive manner. Life is not always this way. I may not be able to read another story, wanting the fairy tale to succeed! Live long and faithful Dan and Shannon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
dnf

confusing. i don't understand what these people are saying

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Liked it

Poor Dan had a difficult road, but he ended up with the right sister. Mike and Candy are just worthless trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cuck cuck, cuck cuck

He likes it that way and hopes to lick it warm and fresh even more.

Cuck cuck, cuck cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He Made Too Many Jokes About Her Pregnancy

My wife and I broke up a couple of times during her pregnancy...and I never uttered a word about her condition. I actually and honestly feel like a woman is never more beautiful than when she is pregnant. But Brenda was super sensitive about her weight gain during pregnancy. Dan deserved having the crap beat out of him for all of his crappy jokes. And he had an IQ in single digits for having Mike as his best man, knowing Mike had had sex with Candy after Dan and Candy had told everyone they were going to be married. How stupid can one man be. And Mike needs a penectomy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I think I read it right. The sister told him lies about her so he wouldn’t persue her instead. She also fucked the friend that first time and lied to him but almost slipped when they fucked the first time . Good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What

What a dickhead.After seeing Candy in the cinema with Mike ,he should have known to stay well away from her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Good story. He should have kicked Mike's ass the first time he lied about Candy. Thanks for your time and imagination.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Thanks for a pleasant story about the good guys finally getting it together. This story could have easily found its way into "Romance" and probably gotten higher scores. (LW is brutal.)

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Pleasant if it had been in romance section where cheating counts as high drama. For LW cheater theme it was lame, lacking drama and inhuman actions against the cheaters. They weren't even married, only living together. Missed on many counts. Poor rating in LW, average if in romance section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re: Anon 5/5/20

It's Stangstar not Starstang, who happens to be one of my favorite authors too. I thought the story was written similar to SS06's style, but there wasn't his fun with names. Do to the style I had fun, I did notice at least once Candy's name was used in place of Shannon's at the hospital and it's you're instead of your in a couple of places. The only real critisim I have is I thought many of the sentences were too quick, too short, almost clipped. I have read many a lot worse in LW so I'm pretty happy with the story even though we all knew where it was going. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Actually mattenw, that's the sign of an grown up man, a real man. The ability to love a child that's not his biologically.

I feel the need to explain this to you, considering you've probably never satisfied a woman or left your mom's basement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cute But Not LW

Nice little story. Can't understand; if Dan kept getting beaten up, why didn't he join a Gym or Dojo to learn some fighting techniques?

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
She's not mine but now she is

Good story enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

You could use an editor. At one point Candy was going in for the X-ray Shannon needed. There were other mistakes. But still entertaining.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago
sorry

worse the second reading. Dan is so pussy-whipped that they will either be divorced or she will be cheating on him inside of 5 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent story

continue writing

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Very nice indeed.

Reading through the LW'S category, I find lots of interesting dialogue and for reason some really tickle me. In this tale, it's this one.

It's between Shannon and her mother.

"Mom. These are Candy's (a thong) can you please make sure she gets them? I want them out of my house."

"Don't be crass. Just throw them away."

That's exactly how you would expect a Mother to respond to her daughter.

Maybe it's me, but it's the little bits and pieces that make this a pleasure to read. *****

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

AnonymousInRed, ok past your address so men can come over and fuck your wife nonstop and you can raise the bastards

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

I hope the baby's a girl as she won't look so much like the biological father. Just to keep the secret safe. Lancelot is truly a loving man, and is in the relationship for life. 5 stars CC

.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Good story, hard to raise another mans child. He is the better man and true love trumps in the end.

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a story they need to give 6 stars.

Well done, well done! 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Cute story nice work

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Damn good story

The two assholes got what they deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good writing but plot not for me

You are a good writer but trading one sister for another especially when the sister you are ending up with is pregnant by her ex is totally not for me.

1 star because he went from manning up to be a hero for his crush to a cuckold raising an asshole’s kid. Also, he should have ditched his friend for the scam about hooking up with Candy.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Not really into the whole married, pregnant girlfriend thing...

ProfesseurXProfesseurXover 3 years ago

I liked it. As teenagers we all had crushes, it is nice when your crush evolves into your soulmate.

The question of raising another man's kid is always difficult but in this case it is not through cheating, it's just like he married a divorcee.

Candy acted stupidly the first time, inexcusably the second time I think.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago

Good story. Enjoyed it a lot. Would love to read a continuation. Thank-you

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago
Why

Why dose he have to get s pregnant girl...i don't like that part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
kinda of incomplete

Would like to see the interation with Candy and her emotion. But other than that it was a good story. BTW ignore the grammar folks, let them write their own stories!

HKL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Too short

Story ended too quickly. Could have been a 5 but I gave it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, I guess I have only myself to blame for wasting time on this story:

"Dan called her several more times over the next few weeks, but she never returned his calls.

On a Saturday morning, he decided to drive out to Dekalb and see her."

We all should have taken the hint; there is no way this could end well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your does not mean the same as you're, such a trivial mistake but so unnecessary!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Raising another mans offspring? Especially when you knew him and he was a piece of shit? Cringe

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

I find it ironic that his nickname is Lancelot, since Lancelot cheated on his wife.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

"How the hell can it be worse."

"He was having an affair with Candy?"

"WHAT? My Candy? NO ONE EATS MY Candy! lol come on it was just sitting there i couldnt help it lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Yeah but it isn't THEIR baby

The asshole is the Father. Either get an abortion and start fresh or find someone else to marry. No way he raises another man's kid. It would be a constant reminder of the past. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Anon 05/08/21

Grow up.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

Anonymous7 months ago

This is a story they need to give 6 stars.

Well done, well done! 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Raising someone elses baby?? Fuck that!! Leave that shit for the beta cucks of the world. 1 Star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
The right choice

Just have her get an abortion, it's the only sane choice, rather than raise that douchebag's child.

Only a real simp would do that.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

Pretty fun story up until the pregnancy, which destroyed the romance factor. Why write the poor guy marrying a woman carrying someone else's child? That was such a downer.

ThorMcBalboThorMcBalboalmost 3 years ago

Nice story but the pregnancy tho, kinda ruined it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Contrary to what some nitwit wrote, if a woman is punching you, you have every right to push her away. Just because it's a bitch does not mean that you lose your right of self defense. If she falls down, it makes no difference. She is just reaping the consequences of her unlawful assault. It would only be excessive force if he continued after she was no longer a threat. Aaron would NOT be charged with anything, Shannon would be charged with assault. Aaron would be charged with extortion, however.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
To all of the naysayers

Nature or Nurture

In this case I would bet Nurture wins out.

Way to go author for stirring the hornets nest.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
Teen Romance Comic

Bland, mundane, one-dimensional, so predictable. Some comic illustrations may have sold this story, but on its own, it's on the wrong site. Check with DC Comics.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

"Aaron was more muscular and would probably be considered better looking than Dan"

"God, you are bigger than Aaron"

The story full of pretentious nonsense, banalities, moronic dialogues, and worn-out LW clichés. Truly a low quality garbage writing, as bad that it is even below low LW standards.

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 3 years ago

I liked the fact that the protagonist didn't turn into Rambo or Wick.

The pregnancy dragged it down though. Keeping the kid is a mistake. Don't help assholes breed. They don't deserve it and the world has too many already.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

Apparently in the Literotica-verse, abortion doesn't exist as a viable alternative, and all pregnancies must be brought to term.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a tough situation.

But PLENTY of women abort babies now. It's so weird to see so many stories on here that reinforce pro-life.

I agree that abortion is murder though. I still believe a relationship that begins with a man RAISING the child of the man that slept with his ex wife and new wife....that's a hard pill to swallow.

And then HE has to be the one to calm his new hormonal wife. She should be calming him down. The pain this man is gonna endure for the rest of his days is IMMENSE. A constant reminder of the asshole that cucked him. ESPECIALLY if he loves the child as his own. That's some DEEP inner conflict.

This is a rare circumstance to me. They'd all be happier killing this baby. Of course the grandparents and the wife wouldn't want that. It's still the same amount of genetic likeness. They don't have to suffer like good guy lancelot does.

I see a miserable future for this man. Wasted his time with the wrong woman. Raising the child of the man that fucked his ex and bred his new wife. He's gonna hold a stiff upper lip...and lose 20 years off his life because of it. Poor SOB.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 3 years ago

I don't care what anyone else thinks, I loved it. I needed a warm happy ending story and this fulfilled my feminine needs. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories