Then She Kissed Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of steady pounding, he shouted, "Ugh! I'm cumming."

"Yes, I feel it baby."

He was laying on his back when she snuggled in tightly to his chest.

"Was I okay?" He said quietly.

"You were amazing. I really mean it."

"That was my first time."

"Dan, I had no idea. I would have done something to make it more special for you."

"Well it's not the kind of thing guys go around bragging about. Believe me, it was plenty special. I love you, Candy."

"I love you too"

**********

Life went on for the next couple of years. They dated and eventually got engaged planning on getting married after graduation. Shannon married her boyfriend the summer before Dan and Candy's senior year. They settled in the same town they all grew up in.

Dan and Mike remained best friends. There was a bit of strain after the blow up, but they got over it. Candy even warmed up to him after a while, which surprised Dan, but Mike would be Dan's best man in the wedding.

A week after graduation Dan and Candy moved in together. They both had jobs in their hometown and settled in an apartment about a mile from Shannon and her husband Aaron.

On a boring Tuesday night their door buzzer went off. Dan hit the intercom, "Who is it?"

"It's Shannon. Help me, please."

He didn't respond before running out of the apartment and down the stairs.

"Shannon, oh my god!" He said as he opened the lower door and saw her bleeding lip and puffy cheek while she held her left arm.

She collapsed in his arms and sobbed uncontrollably. Candy came up and pulled her in her arms. "What the hell happened, Sis?"

"I caught him cheating and tried to kick him out. He just laughed at me so I started hitting him in the chest. He tried to stop me from hitting him and pushed me back, but I lost balance and fell down the stairs."

Candy held her for a few minutes then said, "We need to get you to the Emergency Room. That arm looks broken."

"It's not his fault. I was hitting him."

"Okay, we will worry about that later. Dan get the car please. Dan? Where is he?"

"He was right there a minute ago." Shannon said through tears.

"Fuck. He better not be going to your house."

"Lancelot, no," Shannon whispered to herself as Candy said, "Wait here I'll get my keys."

"I'll kill the mother fucker," Dan said to himself as he drove the short distance to Shannon's house.

He pulled up and ran to the door. He didn't knock or ring, the door was unlocked, so he opened it and walked into the house.

"Good thing you came back, bitch." The voice shouted from upstairs.

Dan silently walked up the stairs hoping for the element of surprise. He wasn't so lucky.

"Oh it's you. What the fuck do you want? Did little princess show up on your doorstep spouting lies? She fell. I didn't hit her."

Dan didn't say a word. He walked in the bedroom and hit Aaron as hard as he could. If it were a movie Aaron would've been knocked out. Unfortunately for Dan, it didn't work that way in real life.

Aaron fell back onto the bed and jumped up to tackle Dan. They rolled around the room hitting and kicking each other until Dan knocked the wind out of him with a shot to the stomach.

Dan stood up and kicked him in the back remembering how that had incapacitated him in his fight with Steve. "Ironic," he thought, realizing the only fights he'd been in were over Shannon.

Candy ran into the room and screamed at Dan to stop. Dan shocked by his wife, turned to see her crying.

"He's not worth it. Don't get yourself in trouble over him." She said.

"Fuck you, bitch. You weren't saying I wasn't worth it when I was balls deep in your pussy last night," Aaron said.

"No!" She screamed. "He's lying baby. Don't listen to him."

"Oh yeah, slut? Here man. Look for yourself," Aaron said as he handed Dan his phone.

Candy tried to grab the phone, but Dan in shocked silence was able to keep it away from her. She fell to the floor in tears, saying, "No, don't. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Shannon walked in and asked, "What's going on?" Still holding her arm.

"Let's get you to the ER. We can figure it out on the way," Dan said.

"No, baby don't go. Wait!" Candy cried.

Dan ignored her and helped Shannon out of the house.

**********

"Dan, tell me what went on in there," Shannon said.

"Your husband told me he fucked Candy last night. I worked late and went out for some drinks so I don't know if she was home or not."

"I found panties that weren't mine under the bed tonight. That's how I caught him. I don't know if it was her or not. I was at mom and dad's."

"He gave me his phone and said there's proof on there. I didn't look yet. I'm afraid to. What if it's true?" He said as he started crying. "I love her so much."

"Dan, the pair of panties I found was a red lace thong."

"She has some like that. Let's jus wait until we get you fixed up. We can go through the phone together later."

"Okay."

**********

Dan held the phone in his hand, waiting to get an update on Shannon. He tried to open the phone but it was passcode protected.

A nurse came out and called his name. .

"You can come back now, ahe said.

As he stood up he saw Candy running up to the entrance. He shook his head and followed the nurse.

"Well you look like you lost the fight," Dan said to Shannon as he walked up to her bed. "How many of the stairs did you bounce your face on?" He said with a smile, making her giggle a little. Her arm was in a sling and her face had some bruising.

"They said it's broken. I'll be getting an X-Ray tonight and cast tomorrow I guess. Did you look at the phone? I just can't believe she would do it. He had to be lying."

"It's passcode protected. I couldn't get in."

"Try 117711."

He did, "I'm in." He went to the messages app and looked for texts first. He saw a recent chain with the initials CD. He assumed it was Candy and opened the chain. There were only 4 texts. Dan assumed he deleted them regularly.

CD: "He won't be home after work."

Aaron: "She went to your parents."

CD: "I'm leaving now. Be ready."

Aaron: "I'm always ready for pussy."

Tears started falling as he read the line: "Your parents." It could only be her.

He tapped on the icon for CD to see the contact info. It was Candy's number.

He handed the phone to Shannon and sat down, lost in thought.

Shannon started scrolling through his pictures and found several videos of Aaron having sex. It looked like 2 different women, but one was definitely Candy.

"Fuck there's a video." She said as she texted it to herself and Dan.

"There's four of them, but only one of Candy. I don't know this other woman."

She cried, "How could she do this to us. My sister? My husband?"

"I don't know. I'm sorry Shannon. I never suspected anything. This is so far out in left field, I'm in shock. She gave me no reason to believe she was cheating on me."

"If it was only once, could you stay with her?"

"Honestly, if it was anyone other than your husband, maybe. The betrayal of you is unforgivable."

She set the phone down and reached for his hand. "I love you, Lancelot."

"I love you too, but why did you call me Lancelot?"

"That time when you came after me when Steve was chasing me, remember?" He nodded. "In the tent the policeman called you Lancelot when you said you were trying to be a white knight. You always seem to be there when I need you. You're my knight in shining armor. My Lancelot."

Laughing Dan said, "I forgot about that. Well Lady Guinevere, do you want me to call your folks?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna have to stay with them when they let me out of here."

"Okay. I'll call them."

As he was making the call, the police showed up to talk to Shannon. The hospital has a policy of calling them if there's suspected spousal or child abuse. It's up to the patient if they want to talk to them.

Dan walked out into the lobby to make the call. He was able to get into an area where Candy couldn't see him, but he could see her if he looked around a corner.

She was crying sitting in a corner by herself watching the main door to the ER. He still couldn't believe she did that to him. To her own sister.

His shock was wearing off and was being replaced by anger.

He called her parents and said, "Hi it's Dan."

"Hi Dan. What's up?"

"Shannon got into a fight with Aaron and is in the ER."

"WHAT?" Her father screamed. "Is she okay?"

"She fell down the stairs after he pushed her. She's bruised up pretty good and has a broken arm. She's in ER room 112a."

"I'm going to kill that bastard."

"I got a few licks in when I saw him. Listen, it's worse than that."

"How the hell can it be worse."

"He was having an affair with Candy?"

"WHAT? My Candy?"

"Yes, the bastard shot video and gave it to me."

"Jesus. Where's she at?"

"In the ER waiting room. They were told to not let her in."

"Okay. We're on our way."

"Okay. I'm staying with Shannon until you get here. Right now she's talking to the cops. I don't know if she will press charges or not, but before she knew it was Candy she said it wasn't his fault. Now that she knows who, she may take it out on him and press charges. Honestly, I would have his ass thrown in jail."

"I agree, Dan. See you soon."

Dan passed the police on his way back to the room. They stopped him and asked if he knew or saw anything, he told them no and they walked on. He didn't want them to know about his fight with Aaron.

"Hey, your parents are on their way. Are you ok?"

"Yeah. They will be here soon to take me to X-Ray."

"How'd it go with the police?"

"I told them everything. That he pushed me away to stop me from hitting him and I fell. They are going to arrest him."

"Good. He was way too smug about all of this."

"How could I have been so wrong about him, Dan?"

"Don't stress about that."

"I'm going to divorce him."

"Good, you deserve better."

She didn't reply and gave him a fake smile.

As the orderly took her out, Dan walked back into the waiting area. Peeking around the corner, he saw Candy and her parents having an animated discussion.

Dan pulled his phone out of his pocket and sent the video Aaron made of their encounter to Candy.

He watched as her phone dinged with the text notification. She opened it and saw her scream. She sat down in the nearest chair and dropped her phone. Her mom picked it up and looked at what was on it. She tossed the phone in Candy's lap and walked away from her shaking her head.

She saw Dan peeking around the corner and grabbed her husband. They walked towards Dan's area and looked to make sure Candy wasn't looking when they turned the corner.

"What a mess, Dan. We're so sorry." Her dad said.

"I'm breaking off the wedding. I can't marry a woman that would cheat on me for one and betray her family like that for two. It's just insane."

"Did she tell you why?"

"Not yet. I haven't taken any of her calls."

"She was saying it was all a lie, right up until you sent her the video."

"Figures. Lie until your last breath."

"How is Candy?"

"She's in X-Ray right now. I'm going to get out of here while Candy's still sitting there. I'm going to grab some essentials and head to my parent's house."

"Good idea. It's better to avoid her until you're calmed and settled."

**********

Dan walked into the apartment and felt a wave of sadness sweep over him. He packed a bag while ignoring his phone ringing over and over.

He saw a stack of invitations for the wedding and tore one to pieces. Those pieces were left on her pillow.

**********

Candy was sitting in the waiting area wondering how the situation got so messed up. Why did Aaron record them? Why didn't he tell her? Why did he give it to Dan? Why was she so stupid in the first place?

Then she saw a policewoman come around the corner. She walked over to her and asked, "Officer, is it a crime to record me having sex without telling me?"

"Well, I think it depends on what they do with the video. Revenge Porn laws prohibit uploading it to the web or sharing on social media. Also, there are laws against blackmail and things like that. What happened?"

"A man I had sex with recorded it with his phone without my knowledge. He gave the phone to my fiancé to see it."

"Illinois hasn't passed the proposed law yet that would apply to that. You should contact an attorney though to see if you can have a civil action filed against him. I'm sorry. I hope it all works out." The officer said with sincerity as she walked away.

**********

Candy saw the doors open and her parents walk out with Shannon. She got up and walked over but her Father said, "Haven't you done enough. Just leave her alone."

"But Daddy, please."

"Don't cause a scene, Candy. Just go home."

"Where's Dan?"

"He left an hour ago."

"What? Damn it he must be at home." She said and then ran out to her car to go home.

***********

As her parents turned onto Shannon's street, they saw the police car pass them with Aaron in it. Shannon shook her head sadly at the state of her life.

They got a bag of her clothes packed and Shannon picked up the red underwear that caused the blow up of her marriage and later her relationship with her sister.

"Mom. These are Candy's can you please make sure she gets them? I want them out of my house."

"Don't be crass. Just throw them away."

***********

Candy raced into her apartment and yelled out for Dan. She ran room to room, finding them all empty, ending up in her bedroom.

She sat on her bed and cried. After several minutes she laid her head on her pillow and found the torn up invitation.

She sobbed harder and called Dan again; he didn't answer.

**********

The next day Dan realized he hadn't watched the video. Shannon confirmed it was Candy, but Dan had to see for himself.

He decided to look for photos first, to see if there were indications of it being more than one time. There were pictures of naked women, but they weren't Candy. He found photos of Shannon, but he exited out not wanting to invade her privacy.

He went back into the video and hit play.

He saw Aaron say that he got a text from Shannon and put the phone down propped up on the night stand.

Dan realized that Candy probably didn't know she was recorded and that was Aaron's excuse for handling the phone as they coupled.

It was standard suck and fuck. His dick wasn't even bigger than Dan's. Aaron was more muscular and would probably be considered better looking than Dan, but why would she risk it, he wondered.

They hardly spoke. There were no snide comments putting down Dan or Shannon and the sex was over in about 10 minutes.

When done Candy spoke, "That's it, are you happy now?"

"Yes, you're a hot fuck."

"If Dan or Shannon find out, I will cut your balls off."

"Easy honey. There's no need for that. I'm not going fuck my marriage up by ratting you out. This is our secret."

"He better not find out about Mike either."

"I told you, I won't tell him. You held up your end of the bargain. I will hold up mine. You just need to be more careful, if you're gonna fuck around on him. Walking into a motel in broad daylight is a bad idea."

"I'm done any way. That was a goodbye fuck. I won't cheat when I'm married."

"You've got a fucked up view of right and wrong sweetie."

"No. Once I take my wedding vows, I'm committed. I took no vow when we started going out or when we got engaged."

"Wow girl, if you don't think what you're doing is wrong, why fuck me to hide it?"

"He doesn't need to know. That's all that matters. Bye."

Then the video stopped with Aaron smiling into the camera.

Dan threw the phone at the wall and screamed, "FUCK!"

His mom ran in and said, "What honey? Everything okay?"

"Nope. Just found out she's been fucking Mike too."

"Oh Dan! I'm so sorry."

"Yeah me too Mom. Me too."

**********

Dan continued to ignore Candy's calls. He had to deal with Mike and didn't want him tipped off. Hopefully, Candy didn't watch the whole video and know that he knew.

Dan texted Mike: "Meet for a drink tonight, bro? I want to talk about the bachelor party."

Mike: Yep. Bill's at 7?

Dan: Perfect.

Bill's pub is a strip mall bar with parking on the side of the building. It was a perfect location for someone to get robbed.

Dan made call to his high school friend Javi and called due on a favor owed.

In Sophomore year of high school, Javi and Dan were together behind the school one day and saw Javi's girlfriend making out with another guy. Javi kicked the crap out of him while his girlfriend ran off and called the cops. Dan told the police that the other guy threw the first punch after taunting Javi and calling him a pussy and throwing other insults about taking his girlfriend.

Javi ended up only getting a fine and a few hours of community service. Which was less than the other guy who was deemed the instigator.

Javi always credited Dan with keeping him out of juvenile hall and promised to repay the favor someday. That day had come.

**********

Dan was sitting in the parking lot and saw Mike pull up. As soon as Mike got out of his car he was grabbed by one of the two masked men waiting. The second guy grabbed Mike's wallet and punched him in the stomach and face several times. Then for a final act of revenge, kicked him in balls. When Mike curled up on the ground Dan ran up yelling at them.

The assailants ran off and Dan tended to Mike. "Are you okay? What the fuck was that all about."

"They took my wallet."

"Fuck. Do you need an ambulance?"

"No, just call the cops."

Dan called the police and they filed the necessary report for the robbery.

**********

Dan finally had enough of Candy calling him and answered the phone later that night.

"Hello?"

"Dan, baby it's not what you think..."

He cut her off and said, "How long have you been fucking Mike?"

"Dan, I'm not; that's insane."

"Watch the video. We're done. I'll get my shit and you can keep the apartment."

"No! Dan wait!" She said to a dead connection.

Candy watched the video in horror as she saw that their post-coital conversation was on there as well.

She broke down crying again. Then she realized she had proof in his own words of him blackmailing her. "Let's see what the cops think of that," she said to the empty room.

**********

Dan went to the Delaney house to check on Shannon. Her mom let him in and hugged him. Apologizing for Candy's actions again and thanking him for helping Shannon once more.

He walked up to Shannon's old bedroom, where she was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. He noticed the fresh cast on her arm and said, "Can I be the first to sign it?"

She jumped up and hugged him, sobbing into his chest. "Why Dan? How could she do this to us?"

"I watched the whole video today. They talk about it. He blackmailed her. He caught her gong into a motel with Mike."

"Mike? Oh my god!"

"Yeah. I just can't figure that one out. Have they been screwing each other since the beginning? Was that show at the mall where she slapped him silly an act? I just don't know what to think."

"Have you talked with her?"

"Briefly. Long enough for her to lie to me and for me to tell her we're done."

"What are you going to do Shannon?"

"Now that I'm done with doctors for a while, I'm going to see a divorce lawyer. The cheating was enough on its own, but hearing that he blackmailed her into it, is just too much. Notwithstanding him pushing me down the stairs. I can't believe I blamed myself for that at first."

"That's okay. He'll get what's coming to him now. Did you hear that Mike was beaten and robbed outside of Bill's tonight?"

"No, fuck him though for messing around with Candy. Karma can be a bitch."