Theo Ch. 01: Bottom Roommate

Story Info
Twisted Tales: Theo meets his new roommate.
8.7k words
4.53
17.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,418 Followers

Twisted Tales

Bottom Roommate

Theo I

When Theo first decided to move to London he was afraid, he had never been that far away from, or his family. However, he knew it was time to branch out.

Then when he got headhunted by Chippingham Accounts for such a great job there was no way he could say no.

He was sad to say bye to his brother and his "Twisted" gang. But he knew he was only a few hours' drive away and could see them all the time.

One of the things he was looking forward to was meeting new people. All of his so called mates were his rugby team, which he actually hated because they bullied his little brother. Theo tried to get them to stop but they didn't have enough respect to ever stop.

He also looked forward to meeting new girls, back home he had no interest in the girls there. They were all so immature and swooned over all the rugby lads.

Theo knew he was pretty attractive, he was tall and muscular, short brown hair and a shaved face. He just never cared enough to flirt or try and get girls, but now he was in a new city he was adamant on getting a girlfriend.

He had met his new roommate on a chat room for people finding others to live with. They spoke for a while online, Theo knew his name was "Alex" and he was some sort of computer genius. In face the company that Alex worked for, Enquire IT, did all the IT work for the company Theo was starting at.

Theo moved into the apartment, but Alex wouldn't be there for another 2 weeks. Giving him time to get used to living there.

To be honest, Theo was bored at first. With no mates there he stayed in every night on his own. He chatted to a couple of girls on dating apps but never met up with any of them, they never seemed to get his attention.

When he had a call off his new roommate to ask if he could help carry some bags upstairs, Theo was thrilled to have someone to hang out with. He ran down in his jogging bottoms and hoody and saw Alex for the first time.

He was the same age as Theo, 20, but he looked younger. He was only 5 foot 9 at the most and a skinny lad. At least it will be like living with Jacob, he thought.

"Theo?" Alex asked when he walked outside.

"Yes, Alex I assume?" Theo replied and shook his hand. He felt huge next to this smaller man but took an instant liking to him.

"Yeah, thanks for helping me bring this up." Alex said back with a smile.

Alex had short brown hair and a geekish face, but he looked friendly enough. I suppose I could help him carry stuff, considering I'm twice his size!

"No problem," Theo said and grabbed one bag then saw a box underneath it, "What's that?" He asked.

"My gaming computer." Alex replied, almost nervous, as though he just got caught watching porn. He was probably nervous about being thought of as a nerd.

"Buzzing, I have one too but that looks a lot better." Theo told him and Alex's face lit up.

"You game?" He asked and they both started to walk to the stairs.

"Yeah, always have," Theo told him, "Why, don't I seem like a gamer?"

"You just seem more... sporty." Alex said with a little laugh.

"You've seen Henry Cavill right?" Theo joked, "You can be sporty and into gaming."

"Very true." Alex said.

An hour later they had brought all of Alex's things to the apartment and he had packed way.

Theo was sat watching TV when Alex came in and sat next to him. Theo couldn't explain it, but he felt sort of relaxed around Alex, a feeling he wasn't used to with strangers.

"So, how's the new job going?" Alex asked.

Theo remembered that he told Alex about work, they both wanted to make sure the other could afford the rent each month.

"Yeah good, how's your job?" Theo asked him.

"Good, I just get to type in a computer all day, it's the dream." Alex said back.

"Not too much human interaction then?" Theo questions.

"Oh god no," Alex quickly replied, "The less human contact the better."

He seems like one of those computer geniuses that would rather talk to a machine than a person, Theo though, not that that was a problem.

"So, you're from around here then?" Theo asked him after watching TV for a while in silence.

"Yeah, only fifteen minutes away," Alex opened up, "But I thought it was time to get away from the parents' house."

"I know that feeling," Theo told him, "What's it like for girls around here?"

Truthfully, as soon as Theo said that he felt like an idiot. Maybe he just wanted to seem cool to his new roommate.

"Oh... erm, I don't know." Alex suddenly said and nervously looked to the ground.

Ah shit, he probably is terrible with girls and now I've pointed it out! Great start Theo!

"That's fine," Theo replied, wanting to ease Alex, "It's not like I get any girls anyway."

"I'm gay." Alex suddenly blurted out and Theo sat back in shock of the outburst.

"Oh, right." Theo told him, definitely not expecting that.

"I just.... Hope that's not a problem." Alex whispered.

He was obviously anxious about saying it, Theo assumed he probably got picked on for being gay and he worried this "jock" would pick on him as well.

So, Theo tapped his shoulder.

"No problem at all, you do you man." Theo told him, hoping to make him feel better.

"T-thanks," Alex stuttered out, "That's one of the reasons I moved out, my dad doesn't agree with it."

Sounds like an arsehole.

"Well, I have no issue with it, so don't worry about that." Theo said and squeezed Alex's shoulder in a friendly way.

Theo thought it was strange that Alex wouldn't have said anything about it earlier if it was such a big deal for him, but at the same time he knew he couldn't relate with being afraid of always telling people he was gay.

It wasn't until an hour later that Alex spoke again.

"Want to watch a film?" He asked.

"Definitely, but I'm a bit of a movie geek, there probably isn't a lot I haven't seen." Theo said, having loved films since he can remember.

"Really?" Alex asked, his eyes lit up, "Me too."

"Great, what do you want to watch?" Theo asked him.

The two of them then stayed up watching a film they had both seen but both loved. They pretty much spoke about the film the whole way through and Theo was thankful that he knew they were going to get on well.

When they both went to bed, Theo considered watching porn with his headphones in but didn't want to risk Alex catching him on their first night in the apartment and decided against it.

The next morning Theo didn't see Alex before he went to work. The whole day he was actually looking forward to getting home and hanging out with him more.

When Theo got back, Alex was already in and playing games in his room.

"Hi mate, how was your day?" Theo asked him as he went to the fridge.

"Good, how was yours?" Alex replied and entered the kitchen as well.

I think I'm gonna be pretty happy here, Theo thought.

"Good, what you playing?" Theo asked him and pulled out a can of pop.

"Just some fighting game," Alex replied, "do you... want to go a bar, I know one nearby?"

Theo was surprised with Alex's request, thinking that Alex would much rather sit in on his own, but he wasn't about to turn down an opportunity to get to be better friends with his roommate.

"Sounds good, I'll just shower then get dressed." Theo told him.

"Do you mind if I shower first?" Alex asked, they only had one bathroom and Alex strook Theo has a person who was obsessed with cleanliness.

"No problem, give me a shout when you're done." Theo said and then went to his room.

Theo watched random clips on his phone until he heard the shower turn off and Alex leave the bathroom. Before Alex shouted to Theo, Theo left his room and bumped into him.

Alex was just in a towel wrapped around his waist and Theo saw his body for the first time. He was thin, kind of pale and not a single hair on his body. The strange this was, Theo caught himself almost staring at Alex's body.

"Oh... sorry." Alex nervously said.

"No worries," Theo replied, "I didn't wait for you to shout."

"It's okay, showers all yours." Alex stuttered out and then rushed down the hall.

Theo found himself watching Alex walk away, why am I staring at him? That's weird.

The even weirder part, when Theo got undressed for a shower he realised he was fully hard. It must've been not having a wank the night before.

He quickly got washed, got changed and met Alex in the living room.

Alex was in jeans and a smart buttoned shirt, way too smart for just a bar but Theo didn't want to make him feel silly.

"Ready?" Theo asked.

"Ready." Alex replied like a happy puppy.

Theo assumed that Alex didn't have many mates to go to bars with, so he probably loved the opportunity to go with him.

It was only a 5 minute walk to the bar, although it was already pitched black and freezing. They got in and Theo ordered a beer, he was embarrassed when he had to order a pink gin for Alex, but he did it anyway.

"Here you go," Theo said, putting the drinks down and sitting at the table with Alex, "Nice place."

"Yeah, I've always wanted to come." Alex replied, a huge smile never left his face, except for when he sipped his pink drink.

Theo kept glancing at Alex, something about his just had Theo intrigued. It was definitely a new feeling for him, one that seemed to keep his cock hard anyway.

"Your parents did take you coming out well then?" Theo blurted out, you fucking idiot! He thought as soon as he said it, "Sorry, I didn't mean that."

"No, no, it's fine," Alex said, putting him a bit at ease, "but no, they did not. My dad pretty much refused to believe it."

"What a dick," Theo then blurted out again, "Sorry, don't know what's wrong with me, can't seem to keep my mouth closed."

"It's alright, he is a dick." Alex then joked back.

Theo was curious about Alex, being from a smaller town he never had any interaction with a gay person. Well, at least no one that was openly gay.

"Hey, thanks," Alex then said, "for being so cool with it."

"Don't thank me, only arseholes have a problem with it." Theo told him and patted his shoulder again, this time his hand lingered a minute.

When he pulled away Theo had a strange feeling, like butterflies, why am I so hard? I need a wank!

They stayed and chatted for a few hours, had a couple more drinks. Theo learnt that Alex literally was a genius with computers. Theo thought he was good but half the stuff Alex was saying went over his head, especially after some alcohol.

It was nearly 10pm when they decided they had to get back, considering they both had work the next day.

"See you tomorrow." Alex said as he went to his room.

When Theo lay down he felt... different.

His cock was still rock hard and without even thinking he undid his jeans and grabbed hold of his 6 inch, thick cock and started to wank.

He closed his eyes and started to think of Harriet, the last girl he had sex with. He imagined her as she bounced on his cock but for some reason, it wasn't working.

Then, a flash of Alex's smooth, slim body came to his head. What the fuck?! Theo thought, he had never once thought of a man in a sexual way, but his cock got harder than ever.

Theo blamed it on the alcohol, but with his lowered inhibitions, he continued to stroke his hard cock. Except, when thoughts of Alex came to his head he let them stay.

His cock was leaking precum into his hand as he thought of Alex in just his towel. Then the thought of Alex's towel dropping.

"Oooh." Theo moaned out loud.

He wondered what it was like to get a blowjob from a guy. Which led him to picture Alex on his bed, his soft lips wrapped around his cock.

Theo wanked faster and faster at the thought of Alex sucking his dick like a pro, he imagined Alex's tongue running all over his head and shaft until finally.... He fired cum all over his stomach.

Well... that was different.

Theo cleaned himself up and drifted easily to sleep.

The next morning, he brushed off the fact that he wanked over his male roommate as a drunken mistake. Then, he went to work as normal.

On his lunch break he had a call from his brother, Jacob. They hadn't spoken since he was dumped by Bridgette but Theo didn't want to make him upset by speaking about it.

They just had a friendly catch up, Theo was surprised with how well Jacob seemed. He then thought he should check in with Bridgette some time.

That night, Theo was coming out of the shower with just the towel around his waist when he bumped into Alex. Alex wasn't in when he was home so Theo nearly jumped out of his skin when they barged into each other.

In his total shock, the towel dropped to the ground and Theo's semi hard, freshly shaven cock was swinging free.

"Shit, sorry man." Theo said and quickly bent down to pick his towel up.

When he looked back up Alex's face was red and flustered, he definitely just saw my dick.

"N-no, sorry I should've been watching where I was going." Alex stuttered out, that was when Theo realised Alex's eyes were looking at his body.

"I erm, will just go get changed." Theo replied and awkwardly walked past Alex and to his own room.

Oh god, he was just staring at me. This is getting a little weird.

Theo panicked that their situation as roommates could go badly, he liked Alex, but he didn't want anything to ruin it.

For the next week it was a little awkward in the apartment, Theo was saw Alex was staring at him occasionally and truthfully, Theo was glancing at Alex every now and again.

That was when it happened again, Theo was in his bed, alone. He closed his eyes and once again try to think about Harriet whilst he stroked his already hard cock. He kept wanking thinking of her big tits, her curvy arse as she rode him... but then, Alex flashed into his head again.

What the fuck?! Theo thought, I'm not drunk this time, what's wrong with me?

Although he wasn't drunk, Theo couldn't seem to stop himself from picturing Alex. He just imagined what it would be like to see his lips around his cock, to have this younger man bobbing up and down on his shaft until he came down his throat. That was when Theo came again.

Okay, this needs to stop, Theo thought as he cleaned himself up.

He managed to go a few days without wanking but it seemed every time he got horny the only thing he could imagine was Alex. Which at the time felt great, but as soon as he came he would scold himself for having those thoughts.

He never gave any indication to Alex that something was going on, but he started to wonder if Alex was having those same thoughts about him. The way he occasionally stared at Theo, his eyes would something glance down at his crotch, then Theo would do the same to Alex.

The longer this went on, the more Theo thought that Alex wanted him. Do I want Alex? No, I can't, I like girls. He knew his dad was old fashioned and would never allow it.

One week later and it was getting painful for Theo to not wank without thinking of Alex. His mind was a mess and so were his feelings. Alex was becoming a very close friend, every night they hung out, played games or watched films. He couldn't believe how much they actually had in common.

On one Thursday, Theo had gone three days without a wank, he wanted to try and force these gay thoughts out of his head and the only way he knew how was to not wank at all.

He lay on his bed, horny as fuck when he tried to distract himself by calling his friend Kieron, they hadn't spoken for a while and he wanted to check in.

"Hi mate, everything okay?" Kieron asked when he answered the phone, he sounded a little out of breath.

"Yeah good, just checking in, have you been running?" Theo asked him.

"No, why?" Kieron replied but something was off with his voice, something Theo couldn't work out.

"You sounded out of breath, how's everything going over there?" Theo asked, sat on his bed after work.

"All good, all good." Keiron replied, it seemed he wasn't in the mood for a long conversation.

"Good, have you spoke to Jacob lately?" Theo asked.

"Yeah," Kieron quickly replied, "I'm just in the middle of something, can I call you back?"

"Yeah sure, speak soon." Theo said and put the phone down, that was weird.

The distraction definitely did not help and Theo was still horny as fuck. He needed something to help him out, right, I need a cold shower. That should do it.

Alex was out so he knew there wouldn't be any question as to why he was having a shower so late. Once the ice cold water hit his skin his body jerked in reaction. Slowly, his cock finally started to go down, thank fuck!

He closed his eyes and started to wash himself as all of his hairs were standing on edge from the cold water.

As Theo rubbed his body, he ran soap around his cock and balls but that only proved to bring life back to it. Without even realising it, Theo was rubbing his cock as it grew in his hand. His eyes remained closed and he started to imagine Alex was in there with him, rubbing his cock. Oh god.... That feels so good.

He started to moan a little as he wanked a little faster... and faster... and faster.

Then he felt his balls tighten up and he got himself to the brink of cumming. No! Stop! What are you doing?!

Theo let go of his cock and looked down at it, rock hard. Why can't I stop thinking about him?

The cold shower obviously wasn't working so after he washed the soap off he got out and dried himself with a towel.

I need to get back into the gym, he thought, already noticing his muscles going smaller since he stopped playing rugby when he looked at himself in the mirror.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and stepped out of the bathroom, there was still water dripping down his face and body when yet again, he bounced into Alex. This time, he managed to keep the towel on though.

"A-alex," Theo nervously said, barely able to look at him, I was just about to cum thinking of you, "Sorry, I... didn't see you."

Alex's eyes were all over Theo, from his abs to his arms and finally landing on his face. He didn't speak, he just had some sort of animalistic look.

Before Theo could react, Alex leant forward, stood up onto his tip toes and pressed his lips against Theo's. They were so soft, so delicate, like a woman's lips.

There was a tingle that went through Theo's body, another man was kissing him, but his body instantly reacted with pure pleasure.

His head was spinning, he actually couldn't believe he was getting kissed by Alex. However, he didn't stop it... he didn't want to stop it. Without realising what he was doing, Theo felt himself kiss Alex back. Their lips pressed together then Alex moved closer and his smaller, warm hands grabbed onto Theo's body cold body.

When Theo felt Alex's mouth open, he opened his own and their tongues gently ran against each other.

"Mmmm." Alex moaned into Theo's mouth.

The sound of a man moaning as they kissed brought Theo a bit back into reality. He finally opened his eyes and looked at Alex, their bodies firmly pressed against each other.

We're kissing, is this wrong?

"Alex... I... I don't know." Theo whispered.

"I thought... you wanted me to." Alex whispered, his hands still on Theo's body.

Oh god, what do I do? I've been fantasising about this for ages, fuck it! Theo was too horny to care, he decided he would just deal with the repercussions another day.

Just like that, Theo pressed his lips against Alex's and this time he started the kissing. They quickly started to passionately make out in the hallway. Theo's hands then moved to Alex's face and held him as their tongues danced along each other.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,418 Followers