Theo Ch. 01: Bottom Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god... I'm so glad... I've wanted you since we first met." Alex said between kisses.

"Mmmm, oh Alex." Theo moaned as Alex's hands ran all over his body.

Theo couldn't explain it but making out with Alex had him more turned on than any girl he had ever been with. There was something about him that made his body tingle with excitement just from his touch.

Then when Alex's hands moved to Theo's towel he panicked a little and jumped slightly back.

"What's wrong?" Alex whispered.

"I... I've never been with a guy before." Theo whispered, almost as if he was embarrassed.

"Don't worry," Alex said with a smile, "You don't need to do anything." It was a confident side Theo had never seen in Alex, but suddenly he undid Theo's towel and it dropped to the floor, revealing Theo's fully hard cock.

He watched as if it was in slow motion as Alex's fingers wrapped around Theo's shaft, he instantly let out a loud, shocked moan.

"Oh god.... Alex." Theo looked at Alex smiling back at him. He very slowly stroked Theo's cock and Theo couldn't hold it in. He moaned one more time and then pressed his tongue back into Alex's mouth.

They stayed in the hall, passionately making out as Alex slowly wanked Theo's cock. His precum was already covering Alex's hand.

He had done something like this many times before with girls, but none of those times felt as good as this.

"Come with me." Alex whispered, he let go of Theo's cock but held his hand instead.

As they walked towards Alex's room, Theo couldn't believe what was going on, am I really doing this? With Alex? Is this real?

Alex seemed to take control of the situation, he guided Theo to the bed and gently sat him down so his legs were spread and his cock was straight up.

His tongue pressed inside Theo's mouth again for a minute or two before he broke it.

"Just enjoy, I've wanted to do this for so long." Alex whispered.

"Ooooh god." Theo moaned when he felt Alex's lips and tongue press against his neck.

This younger, skinnier man was hitting all the right spots for Theo and has his cock twitching. Alex kissed every inch of Theo's neck... then his chest... then his abs. Until he was on his knees between Theo's legs.

He watched Alex's thin fingers wrap around his painfully hard shaft, just like he had fantasised about.

Theo stared at Alex's thin, feminine like face as it was inches from his cock. His small hand was stroking Theo's cock up and down, forcing more precum to pour out of him.

Alex moved down slightly and his tongue left his mouth. His soft, warm, wet tongue pressed against the bottom of Theo's painfully hard cock and slowly ran all the way up his shaft, flicking his head at the end. Then Alex planted a loving kiss on the side of the dick.

"Ooooh god." Theo moaned, he knows exactly what he's doing.

Alex kept slowly licking and kissing up and down Theo's cock, as if teasing him over and over. Theo's dick was twitching with every touch and his body shivered with pleasure.

"I love this dick." Alex whispered and looked up at Theo.

"I think it loves you too." Theo moaned out, still in disbelief this was actually happening.

"Well, you're going to love this." Alex said with a confident grin before opening his mouth and wrapping his soft lips around Theo's cock.

"Hooolllyy fuck!" Theo let out a loud, heavy moan, it had been so long since he had gotten a blowjob and Alex's mouth felt fucking perfect!

His mouth was like a suction cup around the thick cock and his tongue masterfully massages Theo's head.

"Mmmmm!" Alex moaned loudly, making Theo's cock vibrate in his mouth.

He was so slowly moving his mouth up and down, only taking a few inches at a time.

Theo had gotten many blowjobs before of women, but they always seemed to just do it to please him. With Alex it was as though he really enjoyed doing it, which just made it feel better for Theo.

Alex was lovingly bobbing up and down on Theo's cock, who just watched in amazement. His dick was twitching in the smaller man's mouth and he was unable to stop moans leaving his mouth.

"That's... so good." Theo moaned out.

"Mmmm." Alex moaned again.

For a few minutes Theo just watched as his friend and roommate sucked his dick and he loved every fucking second of it.

Then Alex lifted his head up, leaving Theo's cock for the first time since it entered his mouth. Alex spat down onto the head and used his right hand to spread it around the entire dick. Then he moved down and lightly pressed his wet tongue against Theo's smooth balls as he kept wanking his shaft.

"Fuucckk me! That's fucking amazing!" Theo moaned.

Alex's tongue was making Theo's balls tingle, it was fucking fantastic!!

His spit covered tongue massaged every inch of the smooth balls, gently sucking them into his mouth and making Theo's legs spasm in pleasure.

"Hoow are you dooinnng that?" Theo moaned even louder.

Alex let out a little girlish giggle and looked up at him, spit covering his lips.

"Good so far?" He asked.

"Fucking amazing!" Theo said, any arguments about doing this were completely gone and he was totally lost in the moment.

He grabbed Alex's face and leant down, shoving his tongue into Alex's spit filled mouth. Passionately making out, Theo didn't care that Alex's tongue was just over his cock and balls, he was too fucking horny.

"Mmmm!" Theo moaned into Alex's mouth as Alex kept wanking his spit covered cock.

"Now," Alex said breaking the kiss, "Sit back, I've wanted to taste your cum for ever."

"You're fucking perfect." Theo said with a little laugh, then rested back on his hands.

Alex went straight back to wrapping his lips around Theo's cock and bobbing up and down, but this time he was on a mission.

He wasn't slowly sucking Theo's dick, he was bobbing up and down like a slut hungry for his cum.

"Oh fuck... yes!" Theo moaned as Alex was taking his cock deeper and deeper.

Theo couldn't believe it and nearly bellowed out a loud moan when Alex seemed to open his mouth wider and take Theo's entire cock, balls deep down his throat.

"FUUUCCKK MEEEE!!" Theo roared out, no girl ever had been able to deep throat him fully and it felt fucking unbelievable!

"Glllllggg!!" Alex groaned as he held the entire cock down his throat.

Theo could feel the mass amount of spit that covered his cock as Alex went back to hungrily bobbing up and down. His balls started to tighten and he knew he was about to cum and cum had.

"Alex..." He panted out, "I'm about to cum!"

"Mmmm!" Alex moaned back, hungry for Theo to fill his mouth up.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck..." Theo moaned until it finally hit him, "I'm fuuuucckkinng ccuuumminnnggg!!"

It felt like his balls unloaded an unnatural amount of cum as he kept firing load after load into Alex's mouth. He didn't miss any and swallowed down every last fucking drop.

Rope after rope of cum left Theo's dick, making his entire body twitch and spams. His moaning filled the room and Alex kept bobbing up and down like a cum hungry slut.

"Holy shit... fucking hell... that was fucking amazing." Theo panted out as he slowly came down from by far, the best orgasm of his life.

"Mmmmm." Alex moaned as he kept lovingly bobbing up and down Theo's dick, getting every last drop of cum as he slowly went softer in Alex's mouth.

When Alex finally brought his mouth away Theo could stop himself from flopping down onto Alex's bed and panted for air.

"How was that?" Alex asked, remaining on his knees.

"So. Good." Theo panted out.

Then he felt Alex move onto the bed next to him, his hands wrapped around Theo's body as though cuddling him. That was when Theo realised he was completely naked and Alex was fully dressed. Also, since his horny high had come down he started to feel a little awkward about what happened.

"I erm... I don't know if I can do the same to you." Theo stuttered out.

"It's okay," Alex said and then kissed Theo's cheek, "you don't have to do anything you don't want to."

God, he's so nice, I can't just leave him like that after what he did to me. But can I really suck a dick? I don't want to, I don't think.

Then Theo felt what he worked out was Alex's very hard cock press against his side. He wanted to thank Alex and only thought of one way.

"Maybe I could..." Theo said, turned to his side and put his hand on the outside of Alex's jeans against his cock, "wank you off?"

"Only if you want to?" Alex whispered.

Do I want to? Theo questioned, but he had made up his mind.

He slowly unbuttoned Alex's jeans and reached his hand in to grab his surprisingly big cock. It wasn't as big as Theo's, maybe 5 inches. He was rock hard and leaking precum.

Theo wrapped his fingers around Alex's shaft and slowly moved his hand up and down. I'm wanking another man's cock, I can't believe this is real.

"Is this alright?" Theo whispered.

It was an awkward angle, both on their sides looking at each other but Theo did his best to stroke Alex's cock.

"That's great." Alex whispered, their faces only inches from each other.

Even after cumming and his horniness had died down, Theo felt some strange connection to Alex.

He wanked his cock a little faster and Alex was moaning lightly.

Then, Alex leant forward and kissed Theo again. Theo was more hesitant this time though. He could taste his own cum on Alex's tongue and he suddenly found it a little strange to be kissing a man. Although he didn't stop.

He kept wanking Alex's cock as they soft made out. Alex's tongue was gently and lovingly rubbing against Theo's tongue. Their lips were constantly pressing against each other and Alex was moaning into Theo's mouth.

The longer they kissed, the more into it Theo got. He wanked Alex's dick faster, precum was covering his hand and their making out became more passionate.

"Wait." Alex said broke the kiss and sat up.

"W-what are you doing?" Theo asked, wondering if he did something wrong. He had never wanked another man and worried he hurt him or something.

"Nothing, just taking my top off," Alex said and pulled his shirt over his head, showing his thin frame that got Theo's attention in the first place, "don't want to get cum on my shirt."

"Fair enough." Theo said and then watched Alex lay down on his back.

Alex's jeans were pulled down a little and Theo got his first look at his roommate's cock. It was... beautiful. Smooth skin all over, hard and quite thick.

Theo reached and grabbed it again as Alex lay back. His hand moved up and down the hard cock and he switched from looking at Alex's cock and Alex's moaning face.

"Kiss me." Alex whispered.

Theo moved up a little, his face now over Alex's as he moved down and made out with him again as he wanked Alex's dick.

"That feels so good." Alex moaned into Theo's mouth.

"G-good." Theo nervously replied, his hand moving faster and faster.

Theo kept looking at Alex's cock and then going back to kissing him, feeling like he was living in a dream.

"Oh Theo... I'm gonna cum soon." Alex moaned out.

For some reason that he couldn't explain, Theo wanted to watch Alex's cock as he came. He wanted to see the cum fire from his head because of him.

"Good." Theo whispered.

He looked down at Alex's hard cock as his hand moved up and down, dragging the skin with him as he moved faster and faster.

"Oh yeah... oh Theo... I'm cumming... I'm cumming!" Alex panted out and then it happened.

Alex's cock throbbed in Theo's hand and he saw the first shot of cum fire out of his head and land onto his chest. Theo felt a few, warm drops land on his hand as he kept wanking Alex through his orgasm.

Alex's body tensed up and he moaned louder and louder as he kept covering himself in cum.

It was so warm, so fucking hot! Theo couldn't believe he had actually just made another man cum.

Eventually Alex's moaning died down and his cock started to go soft in Theo's hand.

"Oh Theo," Alex panted. Theo looked at him then Alex leant up and kissed him again, "I should go clean this off." He said.

"Oh right, yeah," Theo nervously replied and released his cock, "I should probably get to bed."

Alex's face then turned from a smile to what looked like disappointment, did he think I was going to stay in here with him?

"Oh yeah, sure." Alex said but didn't move.

For a few seconds they both lay there in silence, staring at each other until Theo finally moved.

"I'll erm, see you tomorrow." He quickly said and then rushed back to his room and face planted his bed.

What the fuck?!! I just let him suck my dick! Then I wanked him off!! What am I doing?! I'm not gay, this isn't me! But... it felt so fucking good! Oh for fuck sake, what am I going to do?!

It took a while but Theo eventually managed to drift off to sleep.

When Theo woke up he first thought it was a dream, but he quickly realised it wasn't. Everything had happened and he had no idea how to handle it. Luckily he didn't see Alex in the morning so he didn't have to handle it.

The whole day he barely got any work done though, wondering what he should say or do.

When he got home Alex wasn't there and Theo decided he needed more time so he went to the gym for a few hours to clear his head. Except that didn't help, he had crossed a line with Alex and he didn't know how to fix it, or even if he wanted to fix it.

Even by the time he got back after a two hour workout he was still confused, then when he saw Alex he felt like his heart was going to beat out of his chest.

"H-hey." He nervously said as Alex was sat watching TV.

"Hey, you're late?" Alex said, his eyes seemed to light up when he saw Theo.

"Yeah, been the gym, you alright?" Theo asked, wondering if he should just act like nothing happened.

"Better now," Alex said, then he stood up and walked over to Theo, "I'm glad you're back."

Alex's hands reached for Theo and he clearly moved in to kiss him but Theo instinctively moved back.

"Alex I... I don't know." Theo said to him, but Alex's hand remained on Theo's waist.

"Don't know what?" Alex asked.

"This, me and you," Theo said and then stepped back so Alex's hands fell back, "I... I'm not gay."

"I'm not saying you are," Alex said but didn't move from where he stood, "did you not enjoy last night?"

Theo looked at Alex, he could see the confusion in his friends' eyes but he just didn't know what to do.

"I did, more than I expected," Theo said then looked at the ground, unable to look Alex in the eye, "but this is messy."

"Theo," Alex said, his voice a little firmer, "I understand this is confusing for you and I don't want to push you, I think you know where I stand. If you want to do it again, so do I."

"But that could make our living arrangement, complicated." Theo told him, not sure where he actually stands.

"I know, it is a big decision," Alex said, "you can take all the time you need. Until you know, lets just pretend nothing happened."

He then went back to the sofa and watched TV.

He's so understanding, I suppose he probably went through this himself.

"Hey Alex," Theo said, "thanks."

"Nothing to thank me for." Alex replied with a smile.

Theo made himself a quick dinner and went to his room, wanting to give himself somewhere quiet to think things through.

For the next week they acted like normal, like mates. However, Theo's head was a mess. He was having constant sexual thoughts of Alex. He felt some sort of pull from Alex, a connection he had never felt before.

There were times he looked at Alex and thought, should I just kiss him? But he never got the bravery to.

There were also times when he thought to just end it completely and only stay as friends. He once even made that solid decision in his head, but when he went to speak nothing came out.

Theo's head was torn in two and he didn't know what to do.

When Theo had a wank the only thought he had was of Alex's blowjob, it felt too perfect, he knew he wanted that again but he just didn't know if he wanted the difficulties that came with it.

On day, after work, Theo was sat watching a film. His all time favourite film that he had never watched with Alex. Then, Alex came back from work. Theo looked at him and his head was still a mess.

Alex put his bag down then looked over at the TV.

"Yes, I love this film!" Alex said with pure glee in his voice.

"You do?" Theo asked, surprised because even none of the "Twisted" gang had seen this film.

"Yeah, it's probably my favourite." Alex said walking over to the sofa. He remained stood up and watched the film for a few seconds.

Theo couldn't explain it, but something in his mind switched.

"Alex?" Theo said quietly.

When Alex turned his head, Theo stared into his eyes as he stood up and walked over to his roommate.

Without either of them saying a word, Alex must've known what the decision was, Theo took Alex's face in his hand and lightly placed his lips against Alex's.

For a few seconds their lips gently pressed against each other, both of their eyes closed until Theo moved back.

"Are you sure?" Alex asked, Theo could see the nerves in his eyes.

"I'm sure." Theo whispered and smiled at him and Alex's face lit up.

"About goddam time." Alex said loudly then leant in and kissed Theo.

Theo and Alex made out as they embraced each other, Theo's body was going into overdrive as they passionately kissed.

"Want to go to my room?" Alex said between kisses.

"Definitely." Theo replied.

They walked hand in hand until the made it to Alex's bedroom where they made out again. As they kissed Alex started to undress Theo. His shirt was pulled over his head and then Alex started to undo Theo's jeans.

No longer confused, Theo started to undress Alex. He pulled Alex's head over and then his trousers until the two were completely naked.

Theo's body was firmly pressed against Alex, their cocks rested on the others body as their tongues ran against each other's.

Alex then guided Theo until he was lay down on the bed. Alex was straddled on top of him, his tongue constantly in Theo's mouth.

Eventually, Alex worked his magic by kissing and licking Theo's neck, making his entire body tingle.

"Oh god... I love that." Theo moaned.

Alex's mouth kissed every inch of Theo's body until his lips were gently pressed against Theo's throbbing cock.

"Oooooh yes!" Theo moaned loudly when he watched Alex's lips wrap around his cock, it felt even better than the first time.

His amazing, perfect roommate was lovingly bobbing up and down Theo's cock. His tongue was massaging his head amazingly and Theo was writhing in pleasure.

"Fuck... that's so good!" Theo moaned.

"Mmmm!" Alex moaned as he kept bobbing up and down Theo's cock, his hand moved and massaged Theo's balls as he sucked his dick.

Theo was gripping onto the sheets as Alex took his cock all the way down his throat again.

"Fuuuucckk!" Theo moaned, knowing he couldn't last much longer from this, "Stop." He panted.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked as he looked up.

"I don't want to cum too quickly." Theo said with a smile.

Alex just smiled back and worked his way but up Theo's body until they were sloppily kissing again.

Theo's hands were all over Alex's small, smooth body. He seemed to fit perfectly on top of Theo as they both moaned into the others mouth.

"Do you," Alex moaned between kisses, "want to have sex?"

Theo looked at him, have sex with a man? He thought to himself, that can only feel better, right?

"Y-yes." Theo almost nervously replied and Alex smiled back at him.

"Okay," Alex said and then kissed him, "stay there."

Theo just watched Alex's smooth body as he jumped off the bed and rummaged in his bed side drawer. Theo was sure he spotted a dildo in there, but he wasn't about to ask about it.