Theo Ch. 01: Bottom Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex then turned around with a tub of lube in his hands.

"Have you done anal before?" Alex asked as he straddled on top of Theo again.

"No, but I always wanted to." Theo panted out, he couldn't believe he was actually about to have sex with a man.

"Okay, I'll start, you just lie back and enjoy." Alex told him and then poured lube into his hand.

When Alex rubbed it into Theo's cock the cold liquid made his hair stand on edge. Then he watched as Alex started to rub the lube behind his arse, presumable on his arsehole.

"Mmmm." Alex moaned and Theo realised that he was fingering himself with the lube, "just making sure I'm ready, your cock is thick."

"No problem." Theo said with a smile.

After watching Alex finger himself for a minute or two, he sat up and held onto Theo's lube covered cock.

Alex was squatting over Theo, his own hard cock hanging down as he lined Theo's cock up with his arsehole.

This is fucking crazy! Theo thought.

He watched this smaller, feminine, smooth man put pressure down onto Theo's cock. Then, Theo felt the head of his cock pop inside Alex.

"Oooohh fuuccckkk!" Alex moaned as his arsehole stretched and wrapped around Theo's thick, hard cock.

"Fuuuck me! That's so fucking tight!" Theo moaned out, it felt like Alex's arsehole was gripping onto his cock.

"Tighter than any pussy hey?" Alex joked as he remained with just the head in his arse.

"So much better." Theo moaned out.

His cock was throbbing inside of Alex, it was fucking amazing!

Alex was leaning back, his chest in the air and his feet either side of Theo as he started to push down onto the big, thick cock that stretched his arsehole.

"Fuuckking hell!" Theo moaned as the rim of Alex's arsehole went deeper and deeper down his cock.

"Fuck, you're so fucking thick!" Alex moaned as he took another inch, "You're properly stretching me."

Theo brought his hands up and grabbed Alex's smooth thighs. He was only halfway inside Alex's arsehole but his roommate started to slowly rock up and down. It was, by far, better than any girl Theo had fucked.

The tight, fucking arsehole was bouncing slowly up and down Theo's cock. Taking a little bit more in every time.

"Oh god... yes.. so good!" Alex panted out, his own cock was pouring precum as it bounced up and down.

My cock is in a man!

Deeper and deeper, Theo's cock disappeared into Alex's arsehole until one last push.

"FUUUCCKK YEEESSS!" Alex moaned loudly when he finally took Theo's cock balls deep inside of him.

"Fucking hell! That feels so good!" Theo moaned out.

Alex managed to move so he was on his knees, then leant forward and kissed Theo hard and passionately.

He kept Theo's cock all the way in his arse as their tongues attached each other. It felt like his arsehole was clenching and twitching around Theo's cock.

"I can't believe... we're having sex." Theo moaned between kisses.

"Just wait until I start riding your thick cock properly." Alex moaned.

"Oooh fuck!" Theo roared out, he reached around and grabbed Alex's firm arse cheeks.

It was by far the horniest Theo had ever been, grabbing a man's arse as they fucked.

Alex then started to slowly rock up and down on Theo's cock.

"Ooooh yeah! You're so fucking tight!" Theo moaned.

He grabbed and squeezed Alex's arse as he bounced faster up and down his cock. He gave him a quick spank, just like he would with a girl.

"Fuck yes!" Alex moaned, "This is so fucking good!"

Alex was properly bouncing up and down on Theo's cock, taking him nearly all the way in and out before slapping himself fully down.

Both of them were moaning like wild animals.

Alex's arsehole was perfectly wrapped around Theo's cock as is slid up and down his hard pole, he was letting out high pitched moans as Theo grabbing and held his body.

Then, Theo couldn't stop himself, he reached down and grabbed hold of Alex's rock hard, leaking cock that was bouncing up and down.

"Oh fuck! Theo!" Alex moaned.

Alex leant up again, rested his hands onto Theo's thighs as he bounced up and down.

Theo looked at his cock disappearing behind Alex and couldn't believe how fucking good it felt as he wanked Alex's hard cock.

Precum was flying all over Theo's hand and stomach as Alex rode him.

"Oh fuck, Theo," Alex moaned, "I'll cum soon if you keep doing that." He panted.

Theo just smiled and kept wanking him.

"You want to cum with my cock balls deep in your arsehole?" Theo moaned out, having always loved dirty talk.

"Yes!" Alex shouted out, "Make me fucking cum with your cock deep in my fucking arsehole!"

Faster and faster, Theo wanked Alex's cock. Alex moaned even louder and then Theo felt Alex's cock start to clench around his cock, somehow making it even tighter.

"I'm gonna cum.... I'm gonna fucking cum!" Alex moaned out as he kept firing his arsehole up and down Theo's dick.

The tightness of Alex's arsehole, his sexy moaning and having his rock hard cock in Theo's hand sent Theo over the edge as well.

"So am I! Alex I'm gonna cum inside you!" Theo warned.

"Fucking do it!" Alex squealed back, never letting up on bouncing on the cock, "Fill my arsehole up with your fucking hot cum!"

"FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!" Theo roared out and his cock erupted deep in Alex's bowels. The feel of his cum inside seemed to force Alex's own orgasm.

"YYESS CUUMM INN MEEEE!!" Alex high pitch moan called out as both men came at the exact same time.

Theo, having the best orgasm of his life as Alex's arsehole clenched and milked every last fucking drop of cum was moaning like an animal as Alex's cock erupted and his hot, thick cum landed all over Theo's chest and abs.

Both men panted and moaned as their orgasms never seemed to end. They were both in fucking heaven.

Alex kept slowly riding Theo's cock, making sure to get every bit of cum from his balls as Theo slowed down wanking Alex.

Eventually, Theo's softer cock slipped from Alex's stretched arsehole and he leant down to kiss Theo passionately.

Unlike last time, Theo felt no awkwardness after cumming. He lovingly kissed Alex back as their naked, cum covered bodies pressed against each other.

They stayed like that for 10 or 15 minutes, kissing and holding each other until Alex broke the kiss.

"Are you going to stay in here tonight?" He asked Theo.

Theo could see the nervous look on his face that he was used to.

"Of course I am." Theo told him with a smile and kissed him again.

First they both had to clean the cum off of their bodies and Alex cleaned his well fucked arsehole.

After that they got into bed together, Alex faced one way and Theo spooned his smaller body from behind.

Why does this feel so right, so natural? Theo thought, he had spooned women before but this just felt more natural. Where does this lead us though? I'm not gay, I think he knows that. This was just sex, right?

Epilogue

Paul was looking at himself in the mirror in the car, his short black hair was freshly trimmed, so was his grey beard.

"What time is your meeting?" His wife, Denise asked on the speaker phone.

"I'm just going in now." He told her, making sure he looked ready for his meeting.

"Well good luck, when will you be back?" Denise asked him.

"I'm in a hotel tonight, then I'll set off first thing tomorrow." Paul told her, happy with his look.

"Good, our new friend is coming over on Tuesday." Denise said in her seductive yet dominant voice.

"Oh," Paul said with a smile, his cock twitched a little at the thought of watching Jacob suck a cock for his first time, "I wasn't sure if he would come back."

"I did, I could see it in his eyes." Denise told him, she is always right.

"Well, I look forward to it," Paul told her, "I need to get going, I'll call you after I'm done."

"Great, speak then, love you." Denise replied.

"Love you too." Paul said and put the phone down.

He got out of his car and entered into the office block. He was dressed in a blue suit and a white shirt. When he got into the building the receptionist walked him to the offices upstairs where he met a Keith Pritch, the owner.

"Paul Williams?" Keith asked. Keith was an older man, dressed in a brown, tweed suit.

"Indeed." Paul said and shook his hand.

They had a quick little chat before going into the board room, Paul saw a few people in shirts and trousers working on the computers.

When they sat down, Paul had a glass of water in front of him and waited for Keith to start.

"So, Mr Williams," Keith said, "Why is it your company wishes to purchase Chippingham Accounts?"

Paul smiled and looked at the owner, knowing that soon, Chippingham Accounts would be under Paul's companies' ownership.

"I have a short presentation." Paul told him.