Theo Sequel: Otep's Last Case Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Takara's demon energy keeps me kicking ma'am."

"I'll need a table, cider, and a whole damn chicken. Hospital food is not even fit for criminals." Otep laughed.

"Well, low tax, tight budget. But hey, keeps the economy flourishing. People mostly buy their hospital services anyway."

Otep remembered Takara as a strict libertarian, with a badge of "No Step on Snek", displaying a cute lamia on a yellow flag.

"I guess. I'll be at VIP lodge upstairs."

Takara laughed, her spider limbs chittering in delight. "Enjoying the promotion eh?" VIP lodge was for superior officers.

"You bet!" Otep flashed a paws-up and took her place in the back, a table with a long, L-shaped corner divan, and a mirrored speculum to check out the humans waiting to be the relaxing monster girls' pleasure for the evening...

After some time, she decided to look at the hopeful, young youths waiting in line. Humans were like that, lovable when treated decently and just.

"Hmm..."

She chuckled. Boys were mostly fresh out of puberty, and some were, to her sweet laughter, Lescatian tourists. Boys fresh out of their embassies had dashed to the nearest approved Temirburg establishment where humans were the main source of pleasure.

Otep giggled, and laughed like a hyena.

"What up, Otep? Enjoying the sight of the "tributes"?" Takara had skittered to her, bringing a huge tray of chicken, cider and her kiseru, a small pipe to smoke in peace.

"You bet! Calling them tribute eh?" She thanked her politely and took the food with gusto, pouring honey mustard on a chunky drumstick with unconcealed hunger and tearing into it with a powerful jackal-claw.

"Yeah, it kinda got legalized, and Lescatian Inquisition turns a blind eye to get them "accustomed" to monster girl hormones." Otep laughed heartily at that, her mouth stopping when she noticed a certain boy looking hopefully in the lobby.

It was the boy from the bar, hopefully looking at the Anubis patrons, well groomed. Otep nearly coughed her chicken, laughing like hell. For some time, he sullenly stood, obviously having spent a lot on grooming, well built, and obviously a Lescatian: his silver sky cross pendant gleamed on his black, flawless shirt, Otep ate, drank and smoked, listening to the live music which just started.

"Silver Moon."

A band that she had heard just recently was on show: A Dark Elf soprano singer who traveled the world, a human guitarist male and a violinist Gandharva from Bharati peninsula, and an Ulmic drummer.

Otep ate and drank her fill, watching one by one, joyful youths being let in. That was the spirit, why was there a need to being oppressive dicks for ages...She smoked her kiseru thoughtfully, now that her belly was full, her body cleansed and fortified, some...urges started welling up.

"Let's give the poor lad what he wants..." Feeling naughty, the snapped open her VIP suite's curtains, directly overlooking her lobby of "tributes."

Some heads turned up, waiting, some with cups of tea and coffee in their hands.

She took her time, overlooking the humans who came from near and far, willing to spend time with demanding monster girls who would boss them, tease them, and maybe...take them to bed or beyond. She remembered some policewomen married a few who were pleasant to live with beyond a simple evening of sex.

Otep looked to her side, turning to the glass, full-sized window and looking at the crowd with a disdainful expression, just to tickle their fancies. Every monster girl knew the tributes were into dominant, bossy ones. Taking a deep whiff from her pipe, she blew some smoke towards the crowd outside, shaping her frown into a mocking smirk.

Some girls and boys were about to faint from the sheer atmosphere they craved. There were a lot of tributes: a black girl skin dark as night, hair in pleasant curls and clad in a colorful robe, suggesting she was a Zululand emissary, or some personnel that came to visit in her off-duty time, and could not resist the demon energy of the monster girls.

One was a freckled redhead, hair red as blood, skin so pale she looked like a statue, eyes shining bright, green as emeralds. Dark Elves would swoon at her sight, who had an appetite for ginger humans, claiming their essence tasted best.

There were some boys from Miklagard, skin in a pleasant olive tone, aquiline noses showing a regal, dignified, but hopeful look. Their hair was slightly curly, eyes blue as the sky. One beamed with joy when he saw a Minotaur girl relaxing beckoned to him.

Hellas remnants were awed by Fauns, Centaurs and Minotaurs as lovers. Go figure.

She extended an arm, paws curling in a beckoning sign.

"You." She spoke aloof towards the youth she saw last week.

Bullseye. It was amazing the way he perked up in shock and awe, the change in his facial muscles visible to her eyes.

"You!" She intoned loudly over the starting music. "Human." She indicated her table upstairs. "You'll do for now."

Smirking, she closed the curtain, as if she didn't care whether he came or not.

Her face broke into a giggle when the curtain was closed.

"Idiot."

No one knew whether she addressed herself or the youth.

**

The timid lad walked upstairs, approaching the smoking Anubis with awe. Otep could sense his raging heartbeats over the distance.

"Come." She intoned, frowning when the boy started taking the small seat over and angrily patting her side over the wide, L-shaped divan.

He coughed nervously, muttered an apology, and sat next to her. Otep could just sense his shock and fascination coupled with supernatural levels of lust and essence with lack of experience.

It was a fascinating snack to her eyes blessed by Horus.

"Sit." She commanded brusquely, savoring his shocked pulses of his aura.

"Who are you, boy?" She spoke haughtily. "Your clothes are from the Human Empire." Waving a dismissive paw over his chest, she added. "You seem to be a devout boy, yet unable to come like a lamb to my place. Why?" Damn, it felt good to act dominant!

She was glad her wagging tail was hidden behind the curtain, pulled behind ANOTHER to hide it from the outside tributes.

"H-hello ma'am..." He smiled, extending a hand to shake her paw.

Gods, he was clueless.

Otep decided to guide him a bit. Extending her arm to his face, she held her BIG, MEATY PAWS to his lips. It took a bit of teasing until he understood and kissed the stubby claws in reverence.

"Good boy." She mumbled, just to tease him more. "I'm not your high school date. I am an Anubis, your race's overlords since the first Pharaohs drew breath."

"I...I see ma'am...I'm Bernard...uh...you can call me Benny."

"Benny..." She licked her fangs with her teeth, grinning. "I see, Benny. So you came as a tribute, did you?" She threw one leg on another and blew the smoke on his face, smirking. "I guess you look nice." She intoned haughtily. "Barkeep! Two ciders."

"Um..."

"If you are old enough to come here, you are old enough to drink, are you boy?" She growled.

It was divine. She giggled internally the way he squirmed and nodded.

"Drink." She thrust the glass that was delivered, by a grinning Takara that bit her lips and squinted all her 6 arachnid eyes to avoid laughing, skittering with her incredible legs. Benny just stared at her dumbfoundedly, eyes trailing over the mature Arachne's bust. Otep knew how to tease him.

"She is the barkeep and our slave trainer. Weaves the most of slave restraint and clothes. Is an expert on measuring potential slaves for their collar and clothes."

It was absolute BULLSHIT. Takara was the world's most ardent supporter of abolition and egalitarianism. Yet it made him squirm, and Otep was having fun from teasing the boy so much.

"Now tell me about yourself. MAYBE I might feel pity for a boy like you..." She sneered.

Benny's reaction was priceless, a mix of nodding and dumbstruck stare. "Uh...yes ma'am!" Otep chuckled, her lip curling into a smile. "I prefer Mistress Otep, but...fine. You are not mine yet anyway." She was lucky not to have her tail come out wagging.

He told everything, from his birth to education, to his current visit.

"My...uh...uncle took me for the current diplomatic visit...so I thought..." He stammered.

"Make friends with your old enemy?" Otep chuckled, earning a nod.

Well, it was time to cuddle.

Otep waved her paw dismissively. "Take off that coat, I want to cuddle tonight. Killing three terrorists gave me an appetite..."

Benny, now filled with joy and purpose more than before, nodded and removed his heavy coat, and finally losing his shyness, leaned close to the Anubis that his mind was filled with every possible image of.

"Opening up, huh...? I don't mind." She hugged him as well, and started caressing his head with her paw. Throwing a foot in his lap, she ordered brusquely.

"Rub my paw pads. I had a rough day."

When the youth obliged with a delighted smile, Otep's mind started to float to high heavens. Anubis' most sensitive spot.

"Kuu~" Otep whined like a puppy, dropping all pretenses.

She noticed the other tributes were taking place in the lounge. The black girl she saw earlier was sitting close to her host, a Noble Yuki-Onna. They both drank and laughed, the Zulu girl fascinated by her snowy aura and icy clothes. Her black hand was holding the Yuki-Onna's own. Both looked very much in love at the first sight, warming Otep's heart.

"K-kii!" She whimpered as Benny kept passaging her fluffy footpaws. He snuggled closer, laying his chest on her own and lifting her footpaw, kissed the rubbery pads.

"Nice..." Otep gasped, pulling his face close, and finally, kissing him.

Benny shuddered, his first kiss taken by the creature he admired the most: an Anubis. They both made out, the Anubis he loved attempting to strip his shirt.

"Wait...Here?" Benny asked dumbfoundedly.

"Look around you. We can do here as we like. Takara! Two glasses of whiskey!" Otep commanded, and told him to pick one when the drinks arrived.

"Cheers."

"Um...yeah."

It was adorable seeing him try drinking hard for the first time. Otep could see his hairless, sculpted, beautiful chest heaving with pleasure and shock as the whiskey burnt his throat and infused him with lust. In the corner of her eye, she could see the pale ginger from earlier sit with the dark elf, playing a game of cards. It looked like lots of money changed hands at once, with the dark elf giggling when she lost the round.

"Ok, here is the deal. every time one of us loses and is broke, we remove a part of our clothes, deal?" The little dark minx was glowing with joy as she removed her earrings.

"W-what happens if I... I MEAN any of us loses all the clothes?" Was the pale redhead's answer.

The dark elf giggled. "Winner keeps the loser as long as she wants. Personally..." She extended a black hand to caress the ivory, soft cheek of her companion. "...I was thinking, I own a dress shop. I could use you as a mannequin!"

"REALLY?" The redhead was shocked, but Otep could see her excitement... "How long?"

The dark elf held her chin. "Maybe forever. I could pay a mage to turn you into an immortal doll, would you like that?"

"Uh..." The redhead was hesitant. "I don't know." that made the dark elf nod, inwardly realizing she might have gone too far.

"Alright. Let's keep it simple. You serve me in my shop if you lose, say, a year. Simple as that. The police will guarantee your safety for now. Deal?" She tossed the earrings to the pile. "Later we'll think if I can doll you up later on as a mannequin." Seeing the girl's face turn to a frown, she hastily added. "I know you are thinking about it. I'll put that on hold now."

"Alright! Next round!"

The redhead and her host, the dark elf in furs, a goddess of bondage, laughed along, clinked glasses and kept playing cards.

Otep, meanwhile, had Benny on her lap, kissing and cuddling and letting go of her inhibitions. With a jackal's growl, she finally pulled him off her, with a face that hungered for the human's embrace.

"Upstairs."

Benny's gulp was audible to everyone. It would be a fun night.

**

They held hand-and-paw, giggling, and ran upstairs where rooms were present for the hardworking monster girl police force. Already moans, creaking beds, laughter, sweet, soft sounds of kissing and giggles sounded from every room.

Otep herself gasped in surprise, when she saw a room that shocked her, and warmed her heart at the same time.

A little "entertainment" room for the more adventurous, had its door open.

A perfectly sculpted human woman hung from a bondage hook: muscles not interfering with her pale, beautiful skin, showing under her silvery armor and showing off her white thick thighs and cleavage. Her hair was of purest white, in a page boy haircut, two bangs flowing to her chin. A leather blindfold covered her beautiful eyes, her hands bound behind her in a reverse prayer knot, by a silken ribbon bondage. Already her thighs, neck and arms showed little red pairs of pinpricks where her lover must have fed on. Otep's eyes grew to size of plated when she noticed that she didn't wear any panties...save for a pure steel chastity belt, going up and showing clearly all of her erogenous zones were covered, never to release her with a triple lock unless her mistress wanted.

"Inquisitor Snow..." She mumbled.

She was bound, suspended from the ceiling with a rope harness around her waist. Her clothes were cut, with only a skimpy cleric armor hiding her modesty if any. Otep's heart leaped: She was an infamous vampire hunter!

Not anymore it seems.

Her archenemy, Misha, circled her like a predator. She was showering Snow's skin with kisses, nibbles, starting from her soles, her ankles, her legs; kissing and nibbling her thighs.

"Oh God, God forgive me...This is so good!" Snow's whimpering prayers weren't heard by any god at all...if any, Misha giggled, running a long, vampiric tongue across her belly, and up to her chest, avoiding the full body chastity belt, and traced her jaw.

"Let's try...this..." She extended her nails across Snow's soles, wiggling on her pale, pretty, tiny feet.

"No, Misha, not the feet-Hahahahahahahahahaahaha!"

Snow burst into a hysterical laughter, both lovers looking on at the unlikely couple's bondage play. Snow laughed as if her lungs were about to burst, with Misha drawing out the tickle torture only to make her laugh more. She burst into laughter, again and again as Misha kept tickling her feet, armpits and belly.

"To think you wanted me dead or turned back to human..." She laughed sweetly, holding the suspended cleric's head with her hands and locking her in a deep, warm kiss.

"mmm..." Snow kissed back, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths from the way their cheeks wobbled.

"Please...Misha...unlock this belt..." Snow sounded like she was about to cry when the tickle torture stopped.

"Why? Aren't you having fun?" The vampire's Dacian accent was like wine to Snow's ears. "Puny little human can't take a bit of chastity? A virtuous cleric?" The way she rolled the "r"'s tickled Snow's insides. "Tell me." She pulled her face close to her lips.

"Then pay me. What is the password to escape the nearest Dawnblade outpost in case I am captured?" Otep giggled: Interrogation and bondage, combined with love was the headiest blend.

"I can't say that! It's..." Snow mumbled. "Divine duty, please don't make me do that."

The vampire, dressed in a red-and-black ballgown, simply shook her head and giggled. "Maybe a week in here will waggle your cute, pink tongue. I was thinking, hood-and-ballgag on you, combined with...hmmm..." She fiddled with some chains and toys, in her drawers.

"Ribbon full body suit, hmm...spreader bars...and..." She lowered a small, wooden box. "locking you in a foam box with only an airhole...let's say...one month?"

"NO!" That nearly broke Snow. "Anything but that!" She frantically shook her head.

"Two weeks." Misha cut her off, starting to gag her... "Let's get you gagged. I am a bit bored, and you'll do better in my mansio-"

"It's Snowstorm! Snowstorm!" She pushed her tongue, beating off the ballgag. "Please, Misha. I am begging..."

Eventually, the vampire lady relented, smiling brightly. Her fangs glowed in the candlelight, with the half-naked cleric suspended in her arms.

"What a GOOD GIRL you are, Snow?" She leaned on her face, softly kissing her forehead, again, and again. "Good girl...good girl..." She kept kissing softly, whispering sweet promises. "To release you once and for all, I want complete honesty." She snapped her fingers, and conjuring a little ball of light. "Tell me, Snow. Tell me the truth." She kept her nose inches from her own. "Tell me. Why did you tell that? You know I can't imprison you in Temirburg...It was just a game..."

Snow's trembling lips, tight in her bondage, finally broke.

"Because I love you."

...

Otep gasped, a paw in her mouth, dumbfounded for minutes, hand-in-paw with Benny.

Misha, hands trembling, took off her blindfold. Snow's blue eyes sparked with tears.

"I...love you...too..."

And now, Misha's crimson eyes were leaking sweet, pink tears.

Slowly, they kissed again, lips connecting in a declaration of silent love.

Otep coughed, pulling Benny along. "Let's leave the two lovebirds. Gods, they hunted each other for a decade. Looks like we'll see them in wedding gowns soon."

**

"At last!"

The moment they entered the door, Otep pulled him for a kiss, grabbing Benny's ass with her paws.

"Mmm...toned..."

Benny held her face, kissing deeply to savor the tangy taste of the Anubis. His face felt on fire, enough to warm Otep's face with it. It was so good to deflower a boy, so willing and innocent of the monster blood that coursed through her veins.

He slowly lifted her leg, showering her neck with kisses, lips circling her heated, dusky skin in wet shapes. His tongue, his lips, all human essence, just sent Otep's suppressed lust soaring to new heights. Part of her conscience felt a twinge; though she was sure her old human lovers would understand and even appreciate.

That train of thought would fade away as Benny pushed her down, surprisingly dominant for his age and situation, kissing her lips deeply and gently stripping off her Anubis clothes. Slowly removing her tie, his deft hands unhooked and slowly pulled out the baggy breeches the desert mamono were infamous for wearing. Otep's hot breath blew in his ear like a jackal, hungry for more.

Benny just smiled, leaning down and slowly taking her top off, lips eager to kiss dark brown nipples, erect by the warm, sensual evening, and the young man's loving attention. Her paws caressed his face, arms and legs locked in a sensual wrestle with the humans, paler, smaller extremities.

"You are good, human. I have missed this for so long."

Snuggling, both stripped each other eagerly now, Benny untying Otep's bikini bottom with his dextrous hands, and exposing her shaven, copper-skinned love triangle, and her wet, pink-slit adorning her adorable pussy.

"Show me. Now." Grinning, Otep pushed his black, soft-haired head, pushing his face down to her most sacred spot. Her moans echoed through the whole floor when Benny's tongue touched her labia.

Whining, Otep spread her legs, pushing his head tighter and pushing down to get more of the heavenly pleasure when a male would please a female the most humiliating way. Cunnilingus.

The sounds of happy laughter, moans, giggles, and a cacophony of sensual noises followed Otep's silent moan; Benny's tongue caressed her pink folds. The young man had proven to be a most frisky lover, lapping the Anubis' most sacred spot, for several minutes until the jackal-eared monster girl went over the edge with a squeak, shuddering at Benny's licking. It was a silent, suppressed climax, mostly rising from her hips to her spine, and blessing Benny's face with a spurt of crystal clear, shining liquid.