Theo Sequel: Otep's Last Case Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gulping, Otep tried to recollect herself, his tongue still lapping her pink slit and little pleasure buzzer. Her paws swatted at Benny's head, too weak to beat him off. She could only gasp as Benny kept dutifully licking between her legs, chin bobbing up and down. Biting her lips, she begged:

"W-wait...boy, wait...Slow down, please...Let me kiss you~"

Benny slid his face, slowly, showering kissed from her pubis to her chest, and finally to her lips.

"Mistress?"

"Keep saying that and I might keep you..." Otep giggled, and pulled him to her side. Her tail gently began brushing Benny's face as she kept kissing him.

"You love my kind, do you? I mean, Anubis."

Benny nodded. "I adore you, ma'am. I mean it. It's like... your love of law and duty, your...you know..." He bit his lips. "Paws and ears...it's adorable. I wish I was your servant, your concubine all my life." Ignoring Otep's growing eyes, he nodded. "I mean it."

The Anubis giggled and kissed him once more. "Show me how well you make love and...I can reference you to my kin, maybe arranging a...servitude..."

"Not you, ma'am?" Benny tilted his head, still caressing her ears and face.

Otep giggled, looked down, and swallowing, spoke.

"I have kids at home and a husband. Wife too."

Benny's look of shock, coupled with lust and excitement, made Otep laugh unintentionally.

"HahahahahAHAHAHAH! Sorry!" She giggled, pulling him on top of her. "Still hard huh?"

Benny nodded like an idiot, shifting his lips with a glazed look in his eyes to fuck the beautiful, mischievious jackal girl under him. "This is...mistress! Awesome!"

Otep gasped as he plunged between her legs, his member penetrating her all the way with a warm, fulfilling feeling across her groin, a long-missed feeling when she coupled with men and brought Anubis puppies to the world.

It was an amazing feeling, despite the emotional suppression of Anubises, a very welcome one.

**

They fucked, coupled, bred, whatever description fitting for them.

Otep's tongue lolled out of her mouth; she was panting like a wolf in heat when Benny bent her over on the bed, against the wooden railing. Finally losing control, she merely panted and yipped with her boy-toy plowing her fertile body. And she had found a good mate, his inexperience not resulting in an early ejaculation and an embarrassing, awkward hour.

He was thrusting with savage vigor, the demon energy coursing through his veins, his hips slapping against the Anubis' dark brown butt with every thrust. His hands savagely groped Otep's small breasts, nipples filling her mind with painful waves of pleasure.

When Benny's breathing became ragged, and his movements hoarse, Otep pulled his head for a kiss.

"Come inside! Now! Give me your seed human!"

"C-c-c-COMING!" Benny moaned in her mouth, and his hips shuddered.

Otep could feel the burst of essence, seed, life inside her womb blessed by the Pharaohs. Screaming as her own climax send her womanhood and body in convulsions, she could only let Benny collapse on her in peaceful after-sex bliss...

"Oh god...My..."

"First time...was...an...Anubis?" Otep giggled.

He nodded, his head falling on Otep's bosom.

She caressed his head gently...

"Sleep."

It had been a fulfilling evening for both of them...Cuddling, they slept, one little night of sex, love and rest for both, man and monster.

For two days, they would eat, drink, sleep and fuck, earning the ire of other patrons and silent approval of Takara, who was already a bit short of cash ever since Arachne silk prices dropped.

**

Temirburg was a fairly liberal city, near egalitarian policies having all but eliminated the Human Chattel problem. Its policies also extended to remains of the Demon Wars, and unfortunately, old temples to Maou were kept standing.

Unapologetically, the Circle, the conspiracy to undo all this peace had set up camp in such a peaceful-looking structure.

Blood trails led to a room. Inside, a four-armed dragon woman groaned in pain, finally plucking the crossbow bolt from her side.

Bitch Anubis had shot too close to her heart! She pulled it out, praying to demon gods similar to Maou to close the wound. Her teeth ground when she recalled the injury and its maker.

"Otep...I will fucking eat your family..."

**

My dearest patron and finally my Oberstkomissar, Otep was cunning though. She didn't fuck the poor human boy and spoil him like a human warlord spoiling her female concubines for nothing.

During their two days of lovemaking, Otep would sneak several letters to Takara, paying her to send post under her own name.

"Send these to my family. And give this to the Polizei headquarters, so they can send it to my family in my name." Otep held Takara's spidery arms. "Promise me, please. DO NOT CONFUSE THE LETTERS, and send the blue one under your name. Do NOT let the Polizei see it."

Takara's six red eyes blinked in unison...her hands made a hidden gesture since many patrons were around.

"Traitor?"

Otep nodded silently.

Later I would learn that Otep, in her jackal's cunning, sent for her family with one letter, and sending another via the police, each requesting different travel routes.

She had already planned an ambush at the location which was in the red envelope, passing under Shazik's stamp of approval.

It was simple, quick cunning.

So began Otep's indirect, a true detective's war against the Circle and the conspiracy...

[To be Continued, very soon]