Ther Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His penis began stiffening and he groaned, "That feels wonderful," and chuckling added, "That would be fantastic," as he shifted his hands and pressed his body against hers and their lips met in an enthusiastic embrace. The only sound for half an hour were soft moans of pleasure and wet smacks, as their lips parted when they briefly came up for air, before meeting again. Craig finally, broke the silence with a laugh and looking at her and admitted, "I don't believe this is happening!"

Rolling onto her back next to him and giggling, she guided his hand to her crotch again and asked for him to finger her, then purred, "Oh it's happening, big boy," as she inserted two of his fingers into her warm, moist depths, and groaned in delight. Moving her hand to stroke his cheek and gazing at him with lust filled eyes, she smiled and said huskily, "We made an amazing team last night and I think we'd do great managing the store together."

Issuing a moan as she felt the sexual tension built within her, her body felt like it was on fire from within, she cooed, "You're performing very well during this interview too," which caused them both to laugh.

She then shifted positions and gently pushed him back, so he laid flat on the bed, and straddled him, then requested that he continue probing her with his fingers. Kissing him deeply, she then pushed-up onto her hands, as their kiss parted, she shared, "You could work there as an assistant manager until you finish your business degree, then you'd oversee running the store and I could manage the events, restaurant and bar."

"That sound great," he said huskily, as she leaned down again and pressed her lips firmly against his. She moved her hands to his hair, grabbing handfuls and gently pulled him closer, as she opened her mouth and their tongues met in another impassioned embrace.

After several minutes, the kiss parted with another juicy smack and she looked into his eyes, smiled, saying in a low, husky voice, "Speaking of which, if you're hungry, the restaurant is open."

Giggling, she dangled her breasts before his face and he removed his fingers from her and used both hands to caress and squeeze her breasts, kissing them, before then sucking on the nipples until they became hard. While he did so, she reached beneath her and found his penis and began stroking it again.

Groaning loudly with pleasure, she pushed completely up onto her hands and knees and looking down at him gushed, "That tongue of yours is incredible," and smiling, asked, "Do you mind if I sit on you face, so you can put it to use someplace else," giving him an alluring wink.

Smiling he readily agreed and shifting positions, she rotated and swung one leg over his head and spread her knees wide to settle herself just above his face. "This is fucking crazy," he exclaimed, as she lowered her deep brown flesh towards his face, and he saw the glistening pink lips of her pussy draw near. He reached up with his hands and placed them on her hips and pulled her toward his waiting tongue. As he went to work, she began to tingle all over, as felt a warmth beginning to spread throughout her body. She moaned loudly and closing her eyes, tilted her head back to enjoy the sensation.

Groaning, she sighed, "Oh Craig, eat me," and wiggled her hips to grind his tongue deeper into her as it probed. After several minutes, she leaned forward slightly and began brushing her fingers lightly over his penis, which was laying against his lower abdomen. With her fingertips, she toyed with it and the organ went from firm to rock hard. Smiling at her handiwork, she then kissed its entire length from scrotum to tip and then grasped it to begin stroking the shaft. Admiring it's size, she estimated it was seven inches in length and was longer than his father's manhood.

Leaning fully forward and pressing herself against Craig, she used her lips to lightly kiss the tip of the crown and used her tongue to glide around its circumference. Next she took each of his balls in turn into her mouth and lightly sucked them and the sack of flesh that surrounded them. The muffled groans coming from Craig, whose face was firmly planted between her legs caused her to pause and smile. She then kissed and licked her way back up his cock to the crown, where she took it into her mouth and alternated sucking on it tip and running her warm tongue around the crown. After several repetitions, she began letting it glide in and out between her lips.

They pleasured each other until Rylie felt the warmth become a fire that flashed through her. She pushed up from Craig and arching her back, her breathing had quickened, and she began groaning. Suddenly she tensed and squealed in pleasure, throwing her head back in ecstasy. When her orgasm had ebbed, she dismounted his face and turning around straddled his waist and moaned, "Shit, that felt so good."

Reaching behind her to keep him hard, she looked down at him and flashing a sinful smile, asked, "Would you mind if a took a seat on you?"

Chuckling he said, "Hold on a second," and pushing up onto his hands he slid from beneath her to rest against a pillow that'd been placed against the headboard. Patting his lap and grasping his erection, said, "Okay, I'm ready for you."

"Oh, ho, ho," she observed, issuing a husky chuckle as she moved forward and again straddled him, "My birthday boy wants a little lap dance."

As she settled onto him, he took a firm chocolate brown glut in each hand and massaged them as she grasped his shoulders to steady herself. As she rode him, he looked up at her and moaned, "God, Rylie this is incredible!"

With a hand she caressed one of his cheeks and said in a low, husky voice, "I'm glad you're enjoying it," and leaned into kiss him again.

When the moment parted with a wet smack of their lips, Craig moved his hands to her breasts, and he confessed that making love to her and the other two girls the previous night was so much different than with his ex-girlfriend. "You were right. Beverly was such a fucking bitch and a drama queen," he began and went onto explain that their lovemaking was like filming a porn video. "Weird, stupid positions and over dramatized emotions," and after a moment of silence he gazed into her eyes and said flatly, "No romance or passion."

As she rode him, she told him how sorry she was for him, as she stroked his face, neck, and chest.

"She had me so fucked in the head," and looking up at her said, "I feel like shit that I took it out on you."

Her eyes became misty for a bit and leaning forward whispered, "Apology accepted," and kissed him again deeply.

When the embrace parted, he told her snippets of his experience with Sheri and Kaitlin and how nice it was to not feel rushed and have fun, while having sex. Beaming a smile, she rubbed his chest with her fingernails and said how happy she was for him, as she glided up and down on him. Giggling and flashing a sexy smile, she coyly stated, "I'll refrain from asking who's a better lover. Me or them," which caused them both to laugh as she drew his near for another kiss.

When it parted, Craig asked, "Would you mind if we shifted positions, again," and added, "I like being on top."

Issuing a husky laugh, she said, "Shit, you don't have to tell me twice!"

Moving off him and laying down, Craig positioned himself above her and draping her arms over his shoulders, playfully said, "Wow! I never pictured Craig Smith as such a romantic."

As he entered her, he flashed a handsome smile and confessed, "The girls last night really enjoyed it as well."

Groaning in pleasure as he set a slow pace, he sighed, "Damn, you feel so good!"

As she brought her feet up to rest them on his hips, and after brushing his thick mane of black hair from his eyes joked, "I guess I'm a MILF now. A mom you love fucking."

Looking seriously down at her as he began slowly thrusting with his hips, said, "I fucked Beverly,' and leaning down toward her said in a husky voice, "I made love to Kat and Sheri, and I'm making love to you as well," and pausing said, "Mom," before kissing her.

On parting the embrace, he pushed back into his leaning position as he slowly thrust into her as his breathing slowly increased. Smiling brightly, she used her fingernails to lightly brush his torso, all the while complimenting his on his slow, luxurious pace. Feeling passion building within herself and giving a soft moan of pleasure, she observed, "This'll sound a little kinky, but it feels really nice having my stepson make love to me," and gazing up at him lustily added, "I really liked it when you call me mom, just now," then flashed him a sexy smile.

This caused them both to laugh and then looking seriously, she instructed "We can't be doing this on a regular basis though," and patting his cheek said, "Okay."

As his pace began to quicken, he huffed and asked deadpan, "How about during the quarterly business reviews."

Giggling, she then groaned loudly and said, "We can talk about it," then moaned between breaths, "Oh God... Craig... this feels... so... good."

As the tempo of his pace increased his face became set in a determined countenance, as his cheeks became rosy, and his breath chugged through his nostrils like a freight train. Her chocolate brown body was soon covered in a glimmering sheen of perspiration, as she hooked her legs around his waist and holding his shoulders firmly, drew him toward her. The muscles in his arms bulged as he was nearly pressing down on her, as she moaned, "Oh Craig, please fuck me," and, "Yes, give your love to mommy!"

For the second time that morning she felt an orgasm course through her body, yet this time the intensity was far greater, and she felt like she was going to explode in the burning heat of love. At the same moment, Craig threw his head back as he thrust forward, pressing himself deep into her as he arched his back and straightened his arms, grunting several times, as he too climaxed.

After the orgasm ran its full course, he collapsed onto her as she hugged him, panting. He kissed her deeply and then rolled off, to lay next to her as he gulped tremendous breaths of air. Laughing breathlessly, she reached up with both hands and ran them through her short, frizzy black hair that was damp with sweat and panted, "Holy shit, that was fucking incredible," following it with the confession, "I've never come twice during one session of sex."

Leaning over she kissed him all over his face, enjoying the salty taste of his skin and finished it with another deep kiss that lingered for several minutes. On it's wet parting, Craig chuckled and blurted, "I can't believe I've made love three times in a day," rolling onto his side to face her, he exclaimed, "I feel like I've run a fucking marathon!"

Laughing at the dirty joke, she put a hand on his hip and leaned in for another kiss. Before their lips met, she said huskily, "Better yet, a fucking three-K. One klick for each of the beautiful women you've bedded."

After resting for half an hour as they kissed and caressed each other, Rylie asked him if he'd like to join her for a shower. He readily agreed and groaning as he got off the bed, saying, "Just a shower. No sex though," to which she laughed as they walked arm-in-arm to the shower enclosure outside the patio door.

Six Months Later...

Rylie was amazed at how much had transpired over the past six-months. She was dressed stylishly in a black silk skirt, white sleeveless blouse, and black stilettos. To her left was Mike, in gray slacks and matching jacket, with a powder blue button-up that was open at the collar. To her right were Craig, Kaitlin, and Paul. Craig was wearing black slacks with a red polo with the Black Lotus logo emblazoned on the left breast, while she wore a black skirt and a matching polo.

Typical of Paul, the retired game store owner was wearing his signature floral Tommy Bahama shirt, tastefully weathered jeans, and brown loafers.

She briefly smirked at the memory of her tall modeling friend arguing with her stepson about his chose of footwear. He had wanted to wear his old tennis shoes, but she'd won out and had helped him shop for a pair of dress shoes that would go with his outfit, while she wore a set of modest high heels. Being 6'2", she'd joked that she didn't want to look like a giant by wearing stilettos.

They were standing behind the Chairperson for the Greater Palm Desert Chamber of Commerce. She was at a podium speaking on the merits of business ownership to a large group of spectators, who were attending the grand opening of Black Lotus Books & Games, along the resort community's main thoroughfare. It was a bright sunny day outside and inside, her restaurant staff were putting the final changes on the snacks that would be available to enjoy, once the doors were officially open.

'The past six-months have been a whirlwind,' she thought. Mike had balanced his job with helping her start her new business. They'd spoken to one of his golfing friends who dealt in commercial real estate and as luck would have it, the perfect location had opened. He'd taken the time for a long overdue vacation and had traveled with her and Paul to Seattle, for a meeting with executives at Wizards of the Coast, the owners of Magic: The Gathering, to discuss and finalized the transfer of Paul's distributorship to their names.

His tremendous business acumen had also been used in the interviewing and hiring of the various support team members for the bar and restaurant, as Paul's employees became hers once the business was transferred.

She was grateful for Craig as well. Over the past several months, in those moments when Mike hadn't been around to comfort and adore her, he'd been there. She'd used their clandestine relationship to encourage him in his college studies and his budding relationship with Kaitlin. Smirking to herself, she knew he'd enjoyed the affair as much as her. Over the previous six months, they'd enjoyed sex in about every area of the house, including the back seat of her Pilot one evening on returning from Commander night. Her favorite times had been when he'd join her for a shower and they would make love, while the water cascaded over them.

Clapping at a remark that was made by the Chairperson of Chamber of Commerce, she sighed at the thought that all good things do have to end, and people's lives change. In the past two weeks before this moment, two monumental changes occurred. Mike announced that he was putting his foot down with the company so he wouldn't have to travel, so he could be there to support her more directly. It would be good to have him around, so she could bounce ideas off him in person, rather than on the phone. He'd also indicated that he eventually would like to retire and make the Black Lotus a true family business.

The second major change had involved Craig and Kaitlin. On the heels of her phone call with Mike, Craig and she were cuddling in his bed after lovemaking when he asked her if was okay to propose to Kaitlin. This had stunned and surprised her. She shared the news about Mike staying home and they agreed they needed to end the liaison. They agreed to one more meeting and planned it out. Dressed in a provocatively scanty thong bikini, she grilled steaks for them and after dinner they went for a swim, where they undressed each other and then after drying off, went to his room for one last night of passionate love.

Snapping back to the present, when the Chairperson handed the podium over to her, along with a large golden pair of ceremonial scissors, she thanked everyone for coming. Scanning the audience, she saw Sherie and Quan, as well as many other friends. She thanked them for coming. Turning to the Chairperson, she thanked the Chamber of Commerce for all their help in this endeavor. Beaming, she used the large ceremonial gold scissors to cut the ribbon, and proclaimed the Black Lotus was officially open for business.

As a cheer went up and she hugged Mike, Craig, and Kaitlin, she was amazed that all of this had begun with some old cards.