Therapy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way she said that was demeaning and also endearing. A simple word made the difference. I was her slave, not just a mindless being. She chose me. I felt the change taking place within me and I was absolutely willing to give myself to her all the way.

"How can I earn that, mistress?" I asked.

She reached down and pulled my head harder to her crotch. My tongue was able to dive deeper into her vagina.

"When I feel your commitment is genuine, I'll repay you," she said as her hand continued to hold my mouth deep in her cunt.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied as I put my tongue into overdrive.

It was a while before I felt her legs on both sides of my head begin to shake. I thought I would take control of the situation and attempt to cancel her orgasm mid action. I stopped licking her pussy and my punishment was swift to come. Her eyes turned evil and shot down to mine like darts.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she shouted at me.

I wasn't sure if it was the look on her face or the overall picture that was being painted, but I quickly reversed my thoughts on what I was doing. My tongue shot back out of my mouth and slithered into her pussy hole and wiggled about in order to attend to her needs.

"You'll make me cum without interruption or this will all come to an end," she informed me.

I had to consider what she thought 'this' was. She was spending a lot of time showing and teaching me things I would never have otherwise experienced. I wanted her knowledge, but I needed to make sure it was what I needed.

"What will you teach me?" I asked nervously.

She looked at me angrily at first and then her mood shifted to calm.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. Let's get you in bed and I'll leave you to fuck your son and go to hell for it," she said without skipping a beat.

Her words shook me from the inside out.

"Please don't leave," I asked nervously.

"You thought you could take control here so now you have it. Let's get you into bed and I'll see myself out," she said without looking at me.

"Please don't leave me," I begged her.

Ruby refused to acknowledge me. I knew I had fucked up.

"Ruby, please don't go. I need you."

She quickly turned around and put her face within inches of mine.

"Why the fuck do you need me?" she asked, searching my eyes with her own.

"I need you to teach me, Ruby" I responded.

She walked up to me and wrapped her hand around my jaw like I was a child backtalking her.

"Not unless you fucking listen," she said in anger.

I nodded as best I could.

She searched my eyes for sincerity and apparently found it.

"You do this again and I will walk out of here. The next nurse you'll see will be some fat ass who touches you simply because she's paid to, not because she cares. Don't fucking respond to me."

I kept silent per her demand.

"Get on your hands and knees," she demanded.

I followed her orders as quickly as I could.

"Put your face into the blanket," she directed.

I was happy to do as she asked since placing my ass up in the air at her disposal filled a certain desire of mine.

"Punish me, Ruby," I squeaked out.

"Bitch, you have no idea what's coming to you," she responded.

The next thing I realized what happened to me was a series of swift and hard strikes against my ass. It was painful and I didn't understand her approach.

"Why are you hurting me?" I asked timidly.

"You need to be put in your place," she responded.

"Punish me, Ruby," I asked. I was naïve in my request as she did exactly as I asked. She spanked my bare ass and pushed the tip of her finger into my asshole. My instincts told me it was pain but my mind also told me how good it all felt.

"This will not happen again, do you understand?" she said.

I quickly nodded my head.

"Any failure to obey my every command will result in an immediate termination of my services, do you understand?"

I nodded quickly again.

"Who's my slave girl?" she asked.

"I am," I responded instinctively.

"Who's going to obey me at every turn?" I heard her ask.

"I will."

"Sit down on the bed," she ordered.

She took my socks off and removed my robe before leading me to the shower. I assumed it was going to be the usual bath but then she started to remove her scrubs. She was absolutely beautiful the way she stood in her panties and sports bra. They weren't overly sexy themselves, but the way they fit her curves turned me on.

"Thank you," she abruptly said as I noticed her watching me. "You have a nice way of looking at me. I enjoy it. Your stare says a lot about what you think of me."

I smiled gently and moved toward her.

"You're like me?" I asked as I began to remove her bra.

"I am. My sex drive is through the roof, but I've learned to control it."

"Is that what you're teaching me?" I asked as I pushed her panties down her legs.

"Yes. You're probably confused, though," she stated.

I was. The oddity of her behavior from the moment we met did not seem like a structured way of teaching anyone anything. Fingering me one day, yelling at me another, fucking Jimmy as I stood there, physical violence; it all seemed over the top and symptomatic of some kind of mental disorder.

"I have not begun to teach you yet, honey. I needed to learn more about you before I could decide how you needed to be taught. I think I have a plan, but before we do that, I think we should have some fun," she said with a rare smile.

She leaned in and kissed me as she gently wrapped her arms around me. I gave into her kiss as it grew more and more passionate. That was the Ruby I wanted. We moved together into the tub and washed each other. She pecked kisses on me occasionally, but mostly just washed me.

"So, your lessons start tomorrow. Today we can do whatever you like. I only ask that you follow what I tell you and make a good honest effort. It's like exercising. If you do it half-assed, you're going to get half-assed results. Also, it will be as fun as you make it."

I leaned in and kissed her with a large smile on my face.

"What will the first lesson be?" I asked.

"Why don't we cover that tomorrow?" she said, pulling me closer to her and resting her hands on the top of my ass.

"May I ask you something?" I asked, curious if we were still playing the dominatrix game.

She kissed the tip of my nose before nodding quickly. I looked around to see if Jimmy was close by.

"Why did you so easily suggest I have sex with my son?" I whispered.

"Like I said, I was where you are once before, and I know you were either thinking about it or very close to having it cross your mind."

"So, if I need lessons to tame this beast, why push me to the next level?"

She also looked around before whispering back to me.

"Because I've done it and it's such a thrill!"

My eyes widened.

"You fucked your son?"

She smiled and shook her head. I must have looked confused as she leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I have a daughter," she whispered before pulling back. Her eyes were also wide, and she nodded once, confirming what I heard.

12