Therapy: First Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milesnai
milesnai
36 Followers

A second or two after that, I came. Out of nowhere. I guess the situation had me more turned on than I thought.

But now I was big time sensitive. Always am after a climax. I usually push him away, as forcefully as necessary, if he keeps trying to stimulate me, until I have a chance to come down. I jerked my arms toward his head, and was stopped short by my bonds.

He kept going. It was almost painful, the sensation was so powerful.

He kept going. I was helpless to stop him. I screamed into my gag.

He kept going. I jerked my pelvis around with manic strength, but he just held me down. Did I mention he is a big guy?

Suddenly I was through to the other side. I didn't even know there was an other side. I exploded in orgasm. One long continuous orgasm. I have never felt the like. Then I fainted.

I woke up with Koji asking if I was okay. My gag was gone. I told him I was glorious.

He smiled and thrust. He slid into me. He began pumping.

I was drained. I just lay there under him. I didn't think I could have another orgasm, but I wanted to please him, so I began to meet his thrusts. And I began to climb again.

He whispered in my ear, "Just about now I expect Neil will be jerking his cock, looking at your picture. He's looking at your tits, and your hard nipples. He's looking at your legs spread wide to welcome him. He's looking at your pussy, wishing it was his cock in it.

He'll squirt all over your picture. I'm looking at your bare ring finger, and I'm thinking about letting him have you. It could be him fucking you right now, and you couldn't stop him.

Close your eyes and see his face, feel his cock in you..."

He kept making nasty suggestions, in language we don't use, even in bed. I did visualize, not so much Neil, but Omar. I was getting close again.

I heard him groan, and felt him pound hard into me, as deep as he could go. I knew he was coming, but I wasn't quite there. Amazingly, he didn't go soft right away, as he usually did. He kept pumping for several more strokes, and then I was there.

He pulled out, and moved up the bed. He pressed his deflating cock to my lips. It was gross, with his juices and mine. "Clean it up," he said. I took it in my mouth and licked. It didn't taste nearly as bad as it looked. It was a lot easier to take when I was forced. After a few seconds, he pulled away.

He undid my bonds, and looked at the clock.

"Time's up."

He bent over and kissed me tenderly. " I love you," he said.

By now I did need the bathroom. When I came back, he was sitting up in bed. He patted the sheet beside him, and I snuggled against him. We kissed wordlessly for a few minutes, then fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, I awoke before my husband. I thought about the night before, and knew we'd do something like it again. I didn't discover my inner submissive, or anything like that, but I liked letting him be in control.

I liked that he took control, and never asked me whether I was good with what he wanted to do. It had been at least two zip codes away from our usual routine, and the orgasms were amazing.

After I had used the bathroom and had done some beautifying and freshening, I came back to bed. I gently removed the covers from Koji's nude body, and gently grasped his morning wood. It still smelled of the sex from the night before, but that was nothing, at least in my mind, to what I was about to do.

I took him into my mouth and began to suck and lick. He tasted like he smelled, but I persevered. I went slow and easy until he stirred, and began to wake up.

I pulled my mouth off his cock and said, "My turn, stud. Reach up with both hands and grab that headboard. If you let go, your blow job ends, so hold tight."

Koji is not a morning person. It took a few seconds for it all to sink in, then he grinned and grabbed the headboard.

I went back to work. I bobbed up and down. I sucked and licked. I paid special attention to the underside of the helmet, knowing he how much he liked this. I took him deeper into my mouth than I ever had, until betrayed by my gag reflex.

I fondled his balls with one hand, while the other pumped his shaft under my mouth. Soon his abdomen started twitching reflexively, and he made involuntary thrusts at my mouth.

He warned me he was about to come, and one of his hands came down, to push me away for my sake, I think. I pushed his hand back to the headboard.

With a hard thrust at my mouth, he came. I puffed my cheeks out to give his cum somewhere to go, and finally began swallowing.

Well, I have to report that raw oysters have a better feel in my mouth, and the taste was slimy and salty, but I swallowed.

And I knew that I would do it for him again. Because he was my man. But maybe he'd have to force me.

Sydney said I had to write it all down, if the writing was to be therapeutic, but writing this takes a lot of time. So I'm quitting here, at least for now. Can't say that this has done much to resolve my issues, but maybe it will turn out to be useful when I finish. If ever.

milesnai
milesnai
36 Followers
12